Dan Snyder's private jet spotted in Pittsburgh

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
-50  85
70 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '14        #26
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 21521 21 K  Slaps total: 4314 4 K
I didn't realize how rich Snyder was until I was in Europe and saw this dudes yacht (helicopter landed and took off on that bi*ch probably for some groceries, lol).

I mean...I know NFL owners got cake obviously...But not on that level.

6.Yrs said
Nobody wants Tomlin gone except for that cityofchampions dude. He’s always hated Tomlin for whatever reason.

Certain people do have a hard on for Russ Grimm and Mike Munchak. Great position coaches.. I’m not interested in them leading my team though.

Tomlin is not the problem and I hope he stays until he retires.
Tomlin is extremely unpopular HC in Pittsburgh. Steelers fans do not rock with that dude...You make of that what you wish, but yeah.

And it's definitely a coaching or roster move because that's not even Snyders jet...He's got a big a*s G650. He sent that little sh*t FOR someone.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 10-09-2019 at 01:47 PM..

1 month ago '06        #27
J_Teflon 
space
space
Props total: 4517 4 K  Slaps total: 725 725
Gulfstream G450

1 month ago '17        #28
CityofChampions  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12489 12 K  Slaps total: 8057 8 K
 6.Yrs said
Nobody wants Tomlin gone except for that cityofchampions dude. He’s always hated Tomlin for whatever reason.

Certain people do have a hard on for Russ Grimm and Mike Munchak. Great position coaches.. I’m not interested in them leading my team though.

Tomlin is not the problem and I hope he stays until he retires.
There's a point where I was just trolling. I mean there's known Steelers haters that hate everything Steelers but go out there way to defend Tomlin. There's a Skins fan in here who defends him in every thread and claiming he's the 2nd best coach this decade. But arguing about why he can't be the HC for his team? That adds up to you? It feels like how Steelers fans felt about Marvin Lewis/Bengals. Yeah, we wanted him to be the coach of the Bengals forever because we knew they would never win a playoff game with him. They like Tomlin because he's good but not good enough. He has the records to fall back on but they know he's never going to out XO somebody in a big game and they like that because that means the Steelers lose.

I've accepted Tomlin as the HC a long time ago and quit caring. I think he does a great job of representing the organization and if I was a player I'd want to play for a coach like him. Ultimately that's the HC Job. As far as coaching players up and XO's I'm not too sure and I got stuff to back that up. His in game management is questionable at times. Although he made a great decision to defer last weekend in OT and would have probably worked if Juju didn't fumble. Why he tries to operate on east coast time for west coast games and his record is like 1-6. There's a lot he does I don't agree with. I'm fine with him remaining the HC but Butler and Fichtner need to go. Fichtner is probably partly Bens fault as well. I think Ben has caused a lot of problems as well. But Tomlin doesn't look the same this year and in his pressers. He looks like he's checked out.

1 month ago '07        #29
Bighempin of QM 
space
space
Props total: 7203 7 K  Slaps total: 1517 1 K
Did ya'll see Tomlin presser yesterday? His dumb a*s ratted on himself! So yeah the rumors are real!

1 month ago '04        #30
slimboyballer 
space
space
space
Props total: 8430 8 K  Slaps total: 1906 1 K
 CityofChampions said
There's a point where I was just trolling. I mean there's known Steelers haters that hate everything Steelers but go out there way to defend Tomlin. There's a Skins fan in here who defends him in every thread and claiming he's the 2nd best coach this decade. But arguing about why he can't be the HC for his team? That adds up to you? It feels like how Steelers fans felt about Marvin Lewis/Bengals. Yeah, we wanted him to be the coach of the Bengals forever because we knew they would never win a playoff game with him. They like Tomlin because he's good but not good enough. He has the records to fall back on but they know he's never going to out XO somebody in a big game and they like that because that means the Steelers lose.

I've accepted Tomlin as the HC a long time ago and quit caring. I think he does a great job of representing the organization and if I was a player I'd want to play for a coach like him. Ultimately that's the HC Job. As far as coaching players up and XO's I'm not too sure and I got stuff to back that up. His in game management is questionable at times. Although he made a great decision to defer last weekend in OT and would have probably worked if Juju didn't fumble. Why he tries to operate on east coast time for west coast games and his record is like 1-6. There's a lot he does I don't agree with. I'm fine with him remaining the HC but Butler and Fichtner need to go. Fichtner is probably partly Bens fault as well. I think Ben has caused a lot of problems as well. But Tomlin doesn't look the same this year and in his pressers. He looks like he's checked out.
This apply to most of the coaches in the league whos name is not Belichick lol
+1   

1 month ago '17        #31
space
space
 slimboyballer said
This apply to most of the coaches in the league whos name is not Belichick lol
Exactly. That's why I've accepted Tomlin as the HC and quit caring. I look at the other HC and I'm like who would I want instead of Tomlin and there's none. His only real competition is Belichick who's playing with a different set of rules.

1 month ago '04        #32
slimboyballer 
space
space
space
Props total: 8430 8 K  Slaps total: 1906 1 K
 CityofChampions said
Exactly. That's why I've accepted Tomlin as the HC and quit caring. I look at the other HC and I'm like who would I want instead of Tomlin and there's none. His only real competition is Belichick who's playing with a different set of rules.
not accepting tho lol he's a top 5 NFL coach and his resume says so
+1   

1 month ago '17        #33
DeadleeThreat 
space
space
Props total: 835 835  Slaps total: 152 152
 MHP Trotty said
A HC is not getting traded in the NFL again.

The very few examples were unique situations.

The fact you’re entertaining this lets me know how stupid the Steelers fan base is. Why don’t yall just fire the man and go hire Munchak since that’s what you idiots are wishing for? 2nd winningest coach of the last 10 years, but the mentally demented people of “Western Pennsylvania” have set a standard of a SB every year despite only 6 in 100 years of existence. I don’t think I can express how much you n*ggas disgust me.
Tomlin aint sh*t without ben. Stop hyping his bum a*s

1 month ago '18        #34
Illmatic826z 
space
space
Props total: 4563 4 K  Slaps total: 835 835
Washington should hire Rex

He does a great job of stealing headlines and taking pressure off of terribly run organizations

The players love him

His defense is always competitive

There really aren’t any GREAT qbs in the division

And

He has no problem taking the blame if sh*t doesn’t work out
+1   

1 month ago '16        #35
MHP Trotty 
space
space
Props total: 63316 63 K  Slaps total: 10674 10 K
 DeadleeThreat said
Tomlin aint sh*t without ben. Stop hyping his bum a*s
Neither was Cowher. Tell me something new.

1 month ago '10        #36
6.Yrs 
space
space
Props total: 15722 15 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K
 FukHowYouFeel said
I didn't realize how rich Snyder was until I was in Europe and saw this dudes yacht (helicopter landed and took off on that bi*ch probably for some groceries, lol).

I mean...I know NFL owners got cake obviously...But not on that level.

Tomlin is extremely unpopular HC in Pittsburgh. Steelers fans do not rock with that dude...You make of that what you wish, but yeah.

And it's definitely a coaching or roster move because that's not even Snyders jet...He's got a big a*s G650. He sent that little sh*t FOR someone.
Yea..It's wild to me every time they show the value of the Redskins it's always in the top ten despite always having a terrible team.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #37
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
Props total: 7214 7 K  Slaps total: 2239 2 K
 21 said
Rex a bum. He’ll take any job

1 month ago '10        #38
6.Yrs 
space
space
Props total: 15722 15 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K
 CityofChampions said

Your statement is reasonable and I agree with everything you said. My main reason for being a Tomlin guy is not only because I think he's a great head coach but also for all the reasons you stated above. I'm not about replacing a coach just to replace him. I'd put him a tier below Belichick with about 4 maybe 5 other coaches being on the same level as him. This is the NFL so you're not going to win the super bowl every year. He had a window with the triple B's that got closed because of injuries. No question he would have at least another super bowl win if it wasn't for that. That's just bad luck, not bad coaching.

Fichtner is running a scheme that seems to be from the Mike Mularky or Ken Whisenhunt Era. He sh*t is outdated and vanilla as fu*k.

Butler hasn't been good or bad in my opinion because our pressure and sacks has been good but maybe that's just talent overcoming coaching.

I know it's only his first month on the job but I think our line took a step back with Shaun Sarrett. I can't believe they let Munchack go. I could understand if he was leaving for a promotion... But in my opinion he was the second best position coach we've had. Dude was really good at his job.

I've never been a fan of the head coach having multiple titles. Tomlin needs strong coordinators in order to be most successful. He's a great leader of men and he is most successful when he can do just that and bring everything together. Our coordinators and position coaches are weak right now and the team is looking bad as a result. You can only chip away at the foundation so much until the building collapses.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #39
ahonui06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 97489 97 K  Slaps total: 24442 24 K
Redskins wasting picks on Tomlin would be on brand

1 month ago '17        #40
space
space
@ Skins are bottom of the totem pole. You need Tomlin.. Dan is going to overpay

1 month ago '07        #41
21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
Props total: 90925 90 K  Slaps total: 23007 23 K
 CityofChampions said
@ Skins are bottom of the totem pole. You need Tomlin.. Dan is going to overpay
just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  48
2019 Black Friday deals?
47 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+64online now  16
Jim Rome fully and correctly breaksdown what REALLY happened with Kap
195 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  14
Article inside Welp : Marvel Studios to 'redeem' Hulk following "Endgame"
63 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+43online now  10
Article inside Trackmasters Tell All: Stories Behind Their Classic Records!!!
89 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy