Oct 8 - Joshua Brown was killed in a drug deal

most viewed right now
+21  104
252 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '18        #51
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$5,809   Props total: 22645 22645
 Blunted Sultan said
that sh*t either gets confiscated, "lost" , inferior to the really good sh*t, or gets the heat out on you.

people still can try to do it, but you talking like that sh*t is fairly new
I never said it was new

See how n*ggas do you? I made a simple statement about shipping packs instead of driving to pick them up and n*ggas take your words all of context and add sh*t to your statement you aint even say

Can't ever please n*ggas.

2 weeks ago '19        #52
Gold Face  11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$6,644   Props total: 15144 15144
 King2aGod said
So y'all think one of the suspects is lying about being shot by brown and them having to shoot back?

Y'all want this to be a conspiracy to you're going to twist all the info that comes out to fit your narrative.
Facts

2 weeks ago '17        #53
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
$1,829   Props total: 4145 4145
Like they were suppose to make it look legitly related to the trial.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #54
tdnupe3  20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,989   Props total: 32899 32899
Wouldn't be the first time that cats from Louisiana played the game dirty and robbed/killed their plug, but the timing is so off that it's hard for me to wrap my head around.

Like I said before in this thread, you literally took the stand AGAINST the police department that has jurisdiction over where you live, and you set up a drug deal with out of town cats at your house which is pretty much the same place as the murder in which you testified against the police department, all within days of your testimony?

I don't know fam. Each scenario is just as crazy as the other.

Last edited by tdnupe3; 10-08-2019 at 02:13 PM..
+9   

2 weeks ago '19        #55
Gold Face  11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
n*ggas send everything in the mail now a days, why drive 5 hours when you can have it shipped
Cause they was planning on robbing an out of town plug

You ain’t no street dude and it shows

You even Got your road in your avy like a whole snitch

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #56
slimboyballer  44 heat pts44
space
space
space
$4,725   Props total: 8140 8140

+5   

2 weeks ago '08        #57
Kewop Decam  104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,630   Props total: 19782 19782
 tdnupe3 said
I'm usually never a proponent of conspiracy theories, but this just doesn't pass the initial smell test.

There has to be more information than "it was a drug deal"..................

The timing just seems off. You just testified against the police department, and are probably going to be a key witness in the wrongful death suit against said department, but you set up a drug deal at your house..............??? A few days after the trial.......................

I told my friend they would say it was drugs and point at his tattoos and the ones on his neck to label him a thug...

that dude was wearing a dragon ball Z shirt and had a tat of an astronaut on his neck. I'm going with that dude was a nerd who loved tats.

They're going to character a*sassinate him in the coming weeks.
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #58
NinetyThree94  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
$5,071   Props total: 14444 14444
I didn't wanna say anything because I know how people get offended

But I thought he looked like the drug dealing type

@
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #59
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$4,753   Props total: 18749 18749
You a rockhead you believe this
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #60
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$5,573   Props total: 14740 14740
yeah and i am barack obama
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #61
Gold Face  11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Kewop Decam said
I told my friend they would say it was drugs and point at his tattoos and the ones on his neck to label him a thug...

that dude was wearing a dragon ball Z shirt and had a tat of an astronaut on his neck. I'm going with that dude was a nerd who loved tats.

They're going to character a*sassinate him in the coming weeks.
You ever think it was the other way around a street dude acting like a nice guy? The tats are permanent the dragon ball z shirt not so much

2 weeks ago '16        #62
hakim1 
space
space
space
$160   Props total: 403 403
Fwiw the lines between street sh*t and cop sh*t are hella blurry. Cops are well aware of who's doing street stuff and they often look the other way, put people on payroll, use them as snitches or muscle or whatever.

Even if he was murdered by a street dude it doesn't mean some cop didn't put a greenlight on him.

Bucks414 said
Do you bozo’s even care to read the article ? Obv it was a drug deal, 1 suspect is already caught
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #63
Prad Bitt 
space
space
$2,646   Props total: 5516 5516
 Gold Face said
Cause they was planning on robbing an out of town plug

You ain’t no street dude and it shows

You even Got your road in your avy like a whole snitch

Right all these cats speculating, you can meet nuccas anywhere gym, bar, club, b-ball court they ask u where the loud at and it build from there. The game gets dirty af when you moving anything couple grand or better when nuccas talking big weight I wouldn’t meet them like that 3 on 1 outta towners outside close quarters recipe for disaster. Should have met one inside somewhere exchanged loot and popped trunk on ride let them remove bag wait 5 minutes and bounce.
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #64
Daville502  1 heat pts1
space
space
$3,771   Props total: 3786 3786
Not buying it. Predictable investigation results.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #65
br82186  14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,835   Props total: 8193 8193
 Bucks414 said
What sounds off? Y’all n*ggas never copped weight before ?

I thought this was boxden where we super gangster and rep our blocks I mean roads
@

Man shut you're retarded a$$ the f-ck up

2 weeks ago '19        #66
Bucks414  72 heat pts72
space
space
$2,207   Props total: 4913 4913
 br82186 said
Man shut you're retarded a$$ the f-ck up
Where Am I wrong stupid bi*ch

2 weeks ago '19        #67
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,680   Props total: 4093 4093
 becoolhomie2 said

Brown was shot Friday night at his apartment complex on Cedar Springs Road. Sources say it was during a drug deal.
BOTHAM-JEAN 42 seconds ago
Author:
Tanya Eiserer, Rebecca Lopez
Published:
12:10 PM CDT October 8, 2019
Updated:
1:03 PM CDT October 8, 2019
Arrest warrants have been issued for two suspects in connection with the death of Joshua Brown, who testified at the trial of former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger, according to several officials with knowledge of the investigation.

Brown was shot Friday night at his apartment complex on Cedar Springs Road. Sources say it was during a drug deal.
I think any sensible person had a feeling it was this or a street feud since it happened. But few groups on Earth resist reality as hard as the african american community. As we enter the 2020s theyve surpassed the Arab world and are starting to approach North Korea levels of denial/delusion.

2 weeks ago '08        #68
Kewop Decam  104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,630   Props total: 19782 19782
 Gold Face said
You ever think it was the other way around a street dude acting like a nice guy? The tats are permanent the dragon ball z shirt not so much
I don't know if he's a nice guy in any way shape or forum.

I'm talking about the stereotype of a black dude with tats being a thug.

2 weeks ago '05        #69
Gully Reloaded 
space
space
$1,581   Props total: 3146 3146
BX is full of conspiracy fu*king weirdos man

"Something smells fishy..."
"I don't know what but I'm gonna believe it..."

Lmao. Yo who cares wtf y'all "believe"? You're gonna accept whatever narrative they feed you (true or false) cause none of y'all n*ggas have the know-how, resources, or will put any effort whatsoever to fact-check. Y'all aint bout to do sh*t but forget about it by Friday
+9   

2 weeks ago '19        #70
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$478   Props total: 1161 1161
 S550 said
Dude didn’t seem like a saint himself .. he didn’t work .. he was shot last year in a strip club..... He shot one of the guys the other day who allegedly robbed him.

Also you would think they would plant hardcore drugs on murder scene they had just weed and thc.

This is a wacky case

Jacquerious Mitchell told police it was Green who contacted Brown to buy the drugs, according to police. Mitchell said Green and Brown were talking when the conversation escalated into a physical confrontation. During the dispute, Brown shot Jacquerious Mitchell and Green shot Brown, k*lling him, according to Jacquerious Mitchell's account. Mitchell said he was driven to a hospital before the other two suspects fled.

Dallas Police said "numerous tips" led them to search Brown's apartment, where they confiscated 12 pounds of marijuana, 149 grams of THC cartridges and more than $4,000 in cash.

Brown was concerned for his safety and didn't want to testify in the Guyger trial because he believed he had been targeted in a previous November 2018 shooting, according to his family lawyer, Lee Merritt. The shooting at a Dallas strip club last year left Brown wounded and k*lled Nicholas Shaquan Diggs, reports CBS Dallas-Fort Worth.

Brown was also expected to testify in an upcoming trial in Diggs' death, the station reports.
Whenever something is strange it isn’t true and whenever it isn’t true , it never happened.

2 weeks ago '19        #71
FPOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$478   Props total: 1161 1161
 hakim1 said
Fwiw the lines between street sh*t and cop sh*t are hella blurry. Cops are well aware of who's doing street stuff and they often look the other way, put people on payroll, use them as snitches or muscle or whatever.

Even if he was murdered by a street dude it doesn't mean some cop didn't put a greenlight on him.
Someone with a brain responds
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #72
Gold Face  11 heat pts11
space
space
space
 Kewop Decam said
I don't know if he's a nice guy in any way shape or forum.

I'm talking about the stereotype of a black dude with tats being a thug.
Neck tats are not really a racial stereotype

White guys with neck tats are frowned down on to

2 weeks ago '12        #73
TrillSwag  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,664   Props total: 18752 18752
 TGITP said
So dude was moving weight, testifying in court? Really?
Yeah I’m not buying this. Who bothering with testifying when they got that much work at home. Especially against the police when they can make your life hell for telling on one of them
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #74
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$3,170   Props total: 7423 7423
Well, before making any initial judgments, I would want to see his rap sheet. Does he have priors? Is he an addict? If not, then it would appear to be a set up.
They have suspects, and it would be interesting to hear their statements. Dude was a regular, but didn't pay up. Dude tried to get some free drugs because he didn't dime out his dealers during police interviews.
If the drug dealers were in their territory, ok, seems possible. If they weren't, that would be odd.
Who knows. I want more information that has to do with the totality of the circumstances.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #75
TrillSwag  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,664   Props total: 18752 18752
 Blunted Sultan said
that sh*t either gets confiscated, "lost" , inferior to the really good sh*t, or gets the heat out on you.

people still can try to do it, but you talking like that sh*t is fairly new
Lost pack is better then being caught with a pack.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
62 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+72online now  37
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
197 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+198online now  37
Video inside Cam'ron With Freestyle of the Year "Was Gonna Take My Ex Back, I seen H..
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  19
Article inside Video Host/Actress La La Anthony responds to ‘Power’ fans who say she..
125 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy