Oct 8 - Joshua Brown was killed in a drug deal

most viewed right now
+20  101
253 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '08        #251
supervillain  287 heat pts287
space
space
$14,590   Props total: 4626 4626
 landlord151515 said
Wow they k*lled 2 birds with one stone.. k*lled the witness and put his testimony in question by accusing him of being a drug user/dealer for the appeal...

damn, im glad you use your brain...these other mofos are sheep.

+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #252
Soprano ATL  49 heat pts49
space
space
$11,689   Props total: 5570 5570
 Prad Bitt said
Na cause she ainít got the background or connects for nuccas to be catching a body over unless thereís more to the puzzle and she holding dirt that threatens many even then why ice the witness with testimony of record and is he really that vital to civil aspect since her own testimony would meet the civil criteria for a settlement
I'm not saying she has info. I'm saying I'd believe someone got angry because he put a cop away and k*lled him. It probably didnt happen like that, but it wouldn't shock me.

2 weeks ago '14        #253
consigliereA  106 heat pts106
space
space
$32,443   Props total: 42107 42107
There's no way I would have that sh*t in my house with that much media attention..

I don't know..
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #254
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$1,213   Props total: 3515 3515
This is what happens when you take a rap site and cater it to alt right f*g**ts from 4chan they spread stupid a*s propaganda like the title of this thread

blah blah blah said
Not surprised at all. Yíall always on some tin foil clown sh*t

This is also an example of why we can no longer let nonblacks move freely among us, this little racist f*g**t is constantly in black American's mix then gets behind his computer and says racist sh*t like this for his white overlords

1. Driving 8 hrs for weed to a city where it's more expensive
2. k*lling the dealer but leaving the weed and stash of money
3. Drug dealer testifying during the most high profile case on earth right now
4. The dealer continues setting up drug deals at the scene of the crime just a couple weeks before he's set to testify against the police AGAIN
5. The defense somehow didn't notice the Star witness against their defendant is a drug dealer
6. Amber guyger didn't notice her neighbor was a profitable drug dealer

OR

The police (that in this very case were convicted for hiring a lying murderer) committed more lying and murder

Hmmmm

2 weeks ago '15        #255
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$12,468   Props total: 34510 34510
 GingerNinjaHTX said
Bro Iím out in Cali and 12 bows even here youíre talking $18,000-$20,000 easy and any dealer would never keep all that weight in the spot where theyíre gonna serve up some dudes plus the cash that doesnít pass the smell test at all you keep that dope in another trap spot or storage unit. Please you think Dallas ninjas wouldnít run up in your sh*t if they know you got weight like that? This makes no sense at all and if he had that much weight how would the cops not have known before hand with all their informants and undercovers and snitches when this dude is the key witness in a murder trial against one of their own? Please bro get some sense think logically

Maybe he was keeping it in storage and brought it out just to serve theses cats some quantity? Iím donít get how they didnít clean out the rest and the cash after. Unless he had it hidden and they just wanted to get out of there because they k*lled dude and one of them were shot.

2 weeks ago '19        #256
Stand Down  50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$3,042   Props total: 5103 5103
 onelastyme said
This is what happens when you take a rap site and cater it to alt right f*g**ts from 4chan they spread stupid a*s propaganda like the title of this thread

This is also an example of why we can no longer let nonblacks move freely among us, this little racist f*g**t is constantly in black American's mix then gets behind his computer and says racist sh*t like this for his white overlords

1. Driving 8 hrs for weed to a city where it's more expensive
2. k*lling the dealer but leaving the weed and stash of money
3. Drug dealer testifying during the most high profile case on earth right now
4. The dealer continues setting up drug deals at the scene of the crime just a couple weeks before he's set to testify against the police AGAIN
5. The defense somehow didn't notice the Star witness against their defendant is a drug dealer
6. Amber guyger didn't notice her neighbor was a profitable drug dealer

OR

The police (that in this very case were convicted for hiring a lying murderer) committed more lying and murder

Hmmmm
Yeah a non life threatening bullet wound would seal the deal for y’all emotionally woke idiots.

2 weeks ago '14        #257
GingerNinjaHTX  26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,418   Props total: 5677 5677
 DamianDragunov said
Maybe he was keeping it in storage and brought it out just to serve theses cats some quantity? Iím donít get how they didnít clean out the rest and the cash after. Unless he had it hidden and they just wanted to get out of there because they k*lled dude and one of them were shot.
Yah they may have come down to cop 10 pounds or something but itís hard to imagine they wouldnít have left with the cash or pounds. I mean people also do stupid sh*t too. Just really strange case man. Idk.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #258
onelastyme 
space
space
space
 Stand Down said
*neanderthal chimpout* :
No one cares bootlick go back to your joe Rogan podcast

2 weeks ago '19        #259
space
space
space
 onelastyme said
No one cares bootlick go back to your joe Rogan podcast
Seriously yíall name callin gets old and itís always been fu*k Joe Rogan u emotional woke idiot. Lol

Thatís ur dumbass in the house u fu*kin nerd typin about who drives 2 Texas for weed.

2 weeks ago '15        #260
Prad Bitt 
space
space
$2,646   Props total: 5516 5516
 Soprano ATL said
I'm not saying she has info. I'm saying I'd believe someone got angry because he put a cop away and k*lled him. It probably didnt happen like that, but it wouldn't shock me.
Na the case didnít hinge on dude but his testimony was important. I canít understand why everyone believes this was that polarizing that someone would ice dude itís crystal clear it was a deal gone bad now.

2 weeks ago '10        #261
JWebb 
space
space
space
$232   Props total: 732 732
 GingerNinjaHTX said
Yah they may have come down to cop 10 pounds or something but itís hard to imagine they wouldnít have left with the cash or pounds. I mean people also do stupid sh*t too. Just really strange case man. Idk.
Three dudes I went to school with k*lled a dude over a QP of regular bud. My best friends brother k*lled his high grade connect over a couple ounces of bud. Why is it hard to believe people shoot and k*ll each other over stupid sh*t when drugs are involved.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #262
onelastyme 
space
space
space
 Stand Down said
Seriously yíall name callin gets old and itís always been fu*k Joe Rogan u emotional woke idiot. Lol

Thatís ur dumbass in the house u fu*kin nerd typin about who drives 2 Texas for weed.

You drive 8hrs to buy from the guy you just saw crying on CNN to try and rob him but you k*ll him and leave the weed and cash

I know makes perfect sense to you Daniel. Go back
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #263
space
space
 onelastyme said
You drive 8hrs to buy from the guy you just saw crying on CNN to try and rob him but you k*ll him and leave the weed and cash

Folks I was around doin dirt were not the type to stay up on current events in another city, even ones as large as this. People are not sitting here breaking down bags tuning into CNN.

2 weeks ago '18        #264
onelastyme 
space
space
space
 Soprano ATL said
Folks I was around doin dirt were not the type to stay up on current events in another city, even ones as large as this. People are not sitting here breaking down bags tuning into CNN.

Ain't nobody driving 8hrs to rob their plug then leaving him dead without touching the stash. It's not happening.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #265
space
space
space
 onelastyme said

Did u not read an article that has more that just ur imagination at work?

The three ó identified as Jacquerious Mitchell, 20; Michael Mitchell, 32; and Thaddeous Green, 22 ó traveled from Alexandria, Louisiana, to purchase drugs from Brown in the parking lot of a Dallas apartment complex, according to authorities.

Jacquerious Mitchell was in custody at a hospital and the other two suspects were being sought, Dallas a*sistant Police Chief Avery Moore said at a news conference Tuesday. The two fugitives are believed to be armed and dangerous, he said.

When the suspects arrived in the parking lot, Green got out of the vehicle to talk to Brown. The conversation escalated into a physical altercation, at which point, Jacquerious Mitchell got out of the vehicle, Moore said. Jacquerious Mitchell told police that Brown ordered him to get back in the car and before shooting him in the chest.

Jacquerious Mitchell fell back into a car and said he heard two gunshots, Moore said. Green took Brown's backpack and the gun used to shoot Jacquerious Mitchell and the three suspects fled the scene, Moore said.

The suspects dropped Jacquerious Mitchell off at a hospital, the a*sistant police chief said, adding that warrants will be executed for the two other suspects.

Police confiscated 12 pounds of marijuana, 149 grams of THC cartridges and $4,157 in cash from Brownís apartment, Moore said.

2 weeks ago '05        #266
space
space
 onelastyme said
Ain't nobody driving 8hrs to rob their plug then leaving him dead without touching the stash. It's not happening.
Plans usually change when you get shot.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #267
onelastyme 
space
space
space
 Stand Down said
Did u not read an article that has more that just ur imagination at work?

The three ó identified as Jacquerious Mitchell, 20; Michael Mitchell, 32; and Thaddeous Green, 22 ó traveled from Alexandria, Louisiana, to purchase drugs from Brown in the parking lot of a Dallas apartment complex, according to authorities.

Jacquerious Mitchell was in custody at a hospital and the other two suspects were being sought, Dallas a*sistant Police Chief Avery Moore said at a news conference Tuesday. The two fugitives are believed to be armed and dangerous, he said.

When the suspects arrived in the parking lot, Green got out of the vehicle to talk to Brown. The conversation escalated into a physical altercation, at which point, Jacquerious Mitchell got out of the vehicle, Moore said. Jacquerious Mitchell told police that Brown ordered him to get back in the car and before shooting him in the chest.

Jacquerious Mitchell fell back into a car and said he heard two gunshots, Moore said. Green took Brown's backpack and the gun used to shoot Jacquerious Mitchell and the three suspects fled the scene, Moore said.

The suspects dropped Jacquerious Mitchell off at a hospital, the a*sistant police chief said, adding that warrants will be executed for the two other suspects.

Police confiscated 12 pounds of marijuana, 149 grams of THC cartridges and $4,157 in cash from Brownís apartment, Moore said.

Now explain what you think this retarded story is supposed to mean in regards to what I said.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #268
space
space
space
 onelastyme said
Now explain what you think this retarded story is supposed to mean in regards to what I said.
u need it 2 be the police because of ur emotions u idiot

2 weeks ago '04        #269
boimannie2004  6 heat pts6
space
space
$3,378   Props total: 2129 2129
 Ron O'Neal said
Can't wait to see how much time they give the "killers" And if the judge is going to hug them also
sh*t with the state going with capital murder charges they either getting life without parole or the death penalty. Probably why dude in the hospital is talking. Probably trying to get those charges lowered in an attempt to see the light of day again outside of some prison bars.

2 weeks ago '15        #270
LIVINSPREE  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$341   Props total: 642 642
 RIPrjacks23 said
This is the part! This part! That part! This! Whooooo!?!
Real street n*ggas don't follow social media court cases.... they really don't. They are busy trying to hustle...
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #271
onelastyme 
space
space
space
 Stand Down said
u need it 2 be the police because of ur emotions u idiot

You a bootlicking dumbass that can't divorce your inferiority based emotions from your perception in order to have common sense. In other words you a dumbass that gets off on being contrarian for contrarian sake...like a bi*ch

That dumbass story you believe sounds a lot more outlandish and convenient than what I wrote and coincidentally invalidates the dead man's testimony which will make it so Amber wins the appeal and does no time. Coincidentally of course and just as coincidentally the whole fu*kin DPD doing opposition research couldn't figure out the main witness against them was dealing lbs and a k*ller

OR

The convicted lying murderers (DPD) doing some more lying and murdering
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #272
drizz 
space
space
$660   Props total: 2289 2289
Yooooo do yall really think this was a conspiracy or yall trolling???

A n*gga got shot and is telling everything that happened...

foh a n*gga wearing a dragonball z shirt in court alsobselling drugs is not a surprise.

2 weeks ago '14        #273
GingerNinjaHTX  26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,418   Props total: 5677 5677
 JWebb said
Three dudes I went to school with k*lled a dude over a QP of regular bud. My best friends brother k*lled his high grade connect over a couple ounces of bud. Why is it hard to believe people shoot and k*ll each other over stupid sh*t when drugs are involved.
Drive from Louisiana to Dallas to shoot someone over a little bud? Bro Iíve been in the game where do you think Iím speaking from? Why wouldnít they clear out the cash and all that weed if the plan was a robbery all along?

2 weeks ago '19        #274
space
space
space
 onelastyme said
You a bootlicking dumbass that can't divorce your inferiority based emotions from your perception in order to have common sense. In other words you a dumbass that gets off on being contrarian for contrarian sake...like a bi*ch

That dumbass story you believe sounds a lot more outlandish and convenient than what I wrote and coincidentally invalidates the dead man's testimony which will make it so Amber wins the appeal and does no time. Coincidentally of course and just as coincidentally the whole fu*kin DPD doing opposition research couldn't figure out the main witness against them was dealing lbs and a k*ller

OR

The convicted lying murderers (DPD) doing some more lying and murdering

Watch it come out either u the mixed one or love them girls enough 2 be makin baby talkin about who bootlickin. Lol.

U just a emotionally woke idiot that wanna turn basic common sense into a race issue.

Stay woke u fu*kin clown.

2 weeks ago '18        #275
onelastyme 
space
space
space
 Stand Down said
Watch it come out either u the mixed one or love them girls enough 2 be makin baby talkin about who bootlickin. Lol.

U just a emotionally woke idiot that wanna turn basic common sense into a race issue.

Stay woke u fu*kin clown.

More emotional woman babble while you bootlick and suck cop d*ck. I didn't mention race once you clown, the police can and do everyday lie on anyone regardless of race and they are not going to sit back and twiddle their thumbs when one of them gets convicted of fu*kin murder in front of the entire country. DPD been exposed multiple times as corrupt and with white nationalists in it before any of this case started
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
62 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+198online now  35
Video inside Cam'ron With Freestyle of the Year "Was Gonna Take My Ex Back, I seen H..
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+72online now  33
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
197 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-16online now  25
Article inside Video Host/Actress La La Anthony responds to ĎPowerí fans who say she..
125 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy