Aug 10 - Biden approval rating jumps to its highest level in two months

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '04        #26
miles21 
Props total: 1362 1 K  Slaps total: 145 145
 Perfectibilist said
Retards are really cheering over gas being under $4 but are forgetting that gas is still up a little more than $1.50 overall. But, these people think they're the smart ones. Never mind also that food prices rose while gas prices dipped a little. And that dip in gas prices has nothing to do with Biden and has everything to do with Federal Reserve policy. Again, I don't expect for democrat retards to understand that. I don't fu*k with neither side but at least conservatives/republicans understand that much.
“Republicans understand that much”…yet all blamed Biden for high gas prices.

Rethink that one champ, you’re not as slick as you think

It’s funny how they always say they don’t fu*k with either side, but always seem to try to dump on Democrats .. like that bullsh*t isn’t seen right through.

Last edited by miles21; 08-10-2022 at 07:32 PM..
+4   

4 months ago '20        #27
MichiganMade 
Props total: 1881 1 K  Slaps total: 89 89
Hmm…

4 months ago '13        #28
vandalizm 
Props total: 20714 20 K  Slaps total: 2623 2 K
 Perfectibilist said
Retards are really cheering over gas being under $4 but are forgetting that gas is still up a little more than $1.50 overall. But, these people think they're the smart ones. Never mind also that food prices rose while gas prices dipped a little. And that dip in gas prices has nothing to do with Biden and has everything to do with Federal Reserve policy. Again, I don't expect for democrat retards to understand that. I don't fu*k with neither side but at least conservatives/republicans understand that much.
Stupid motherfu*ker and you don't even know why

Sad

Pathetic actually
+1   

4 months ago '13        #29
vandalizm 
Props total: 20714 20 K  Slaps total: 2623 2 K
 miles21 said
“Republicans understand that much”…yet all blamed Biden for high gas prices.

Rethink that one champ, you’re not as slick as you think

It’s funny how they always say they don’t fu*k with either side, but always seem to try to dump on Democrats .. like that bullsh*t isn’t seen right through.
The socalled "enlightened centrist"
+1   

4 months ago '07        #30
Daville502 
Props total: 11925 11 K  Slaps total: 744 744
 Proffesor X said
Sadly this is still the thinking of too many Americans who still think voting fu*king matters...............we as a country are so fu*ked.
Two different sides of the same coin. Government is and always will run game on the people and then sit back laugh and smoke cigars because they have you right where they want. f*ghting amongst yourself and not United.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #31
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 68249 68 K  Slaps total: 28624 28 K
Approval polls are really fu*king laughable. Why do they matter? That person is STILL in that position regardless if people love or hate them.

4 months ago '15        #32
naledgestate 
Props total: 37904 37 K  Slaps total: 3378 3 K
 Bandito said
It is already under 4 here (3.70-3.90).

That's why it always surprises me the attacks some people use against politicians. Why would you not be more selective? Using a metric like gas prices which can go up or down at any time is playing with fire.
That's why It was always stupid to blame a president for prices of a commodity that's sold on the GLOBAL market.

Now they have to be consistent with that logic stream and give credit but we all know they will copp out and say that its a commodity sold on the global market...

US production of crude oil is higher than at any stage of Trump's Presidency but they not gonna want to hear those facts.

OPEC+ cartel are phaggots and can increase production a lot more if they choose to tomorrow

4 months ago '17        #33
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34514 34 K  Slaps total: 5333 5 K
 straw hat demon said
this whole forum is bots just like any other site....i mean some of these users have 200k props and 5k slaps ....how that even possible ?
they post alot and aren't d*ckheads

4 months ago '17        #34
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34514 34 K  Slaps total: 5333 5 K
the bright side of all this is that even if everything goes terribly for the dems in the midterms, the bills that just passed accomplish pretty much all of the progressive goals

like no one thought biden would get this much done in his first couple years

and like obamacare, republican states benefit too much from these bills to fully gut them
+1   

4 months ago '06        #35
datVAkid 
Props total: 45570 45 K  Slaps total: 7358 7 K
I really havent seen that much that the biden admin has done where i was like wtf.

4 months ago '15        #36
K1ngtuck 
Props total: 1394 1 K  Slaps total: 128 128
 Ifeellikekobe said
Republicans are in trouble for mid terms. Herschel Walker and those three Bible stories he remembers cant save them. Trump going to jail. People really don't like mitch McConnell
I heard mitch said he’s retiring if he doesnt become majority leader lol
+1   

4 months ago '11        #37
kiss0fdeath  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x232
Props total: 257210 257 K  Slaps total: 19806 19 K
 Proffesor X said
Sadly this is still the thinking of too many Americans who still think voting fu*king matters...............we as a country are so fu*ked.

People got tortured, castrated, and burned alive so we can have the right to vote. You’re entitled to your own stupidity. But please don’t come on a Hip Hop site presumably full of minorities and tell them that their vote doesn’t matter.
+3   

4 months ago '15        #38
naledgestate 
Props total: 37904 37 K  Slaps total: 3378 3 K
 datVAkid said
I really havent seen that much that the biden admin has done where i was like wtf.
Meant to prop
+1   

4 months ago '06        #39
jccd5. 
Props total: 8881 8 K  Slaps total: 991 991
 DUCEDUCE said
When gas gets under 4 bucks its going to be alot of republicans looking for jobs.
What's the correlation between the two?

4 months ago '22        #40
SketchTurner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3303 3 K  Slaps total: 1070 1 K
trump is going to make a comeback and no one can stop him

this biden and kamala fiasco is old news

they tried to get in and ruin america but they know the more they ruin things, the greater trump's comeback will be.. so they're in a position where they actually have to act like they got some sense

4 months ago '14        #41
southside playa 
Props total: 2125 2 K  Slaps total: 346 346
I'm missing something. Just can't figure it out. What exactly has he done and for whom?

Was this poll done with the Ukraine immigrants? The Mexican immigrants? The Lgbt community? His son and the rest of the tweakers who got free pipes? The oil and gas ceos? The pharmaceutical companies ceos? The new IRS employees? The 100k new law enforcement officers ?

Someone who gonna vote 4 his relection lace me up, on everything he's done. I'm ready 2 jump on the bandwagon.

Last edited by southside playa; 08-10-2022 at 11:20 PM..

4 months ago '22        #42
92 Geese Howard 
Props total: 2004 2 K  Slaps total: 305 305
 J said
The propaganda in this thread
The real propaganda is trying to coerce Black People to not Vote

Meanwhile

The GOP, publicly and passionately are attempting to strip our rights to Vote away in the South through record Gerrymandering: That’s the Propaganda.

4 months ago '14        #43
southside playa 
Props total: 2125 2 K  Slaps total: 346 346
There going to lower the gas prices; once the elections are over, the gas will go right back up. Save this post so when it does.

He will then lower the gas again, when he runs for relection. If he wins, raise it back up and really be on some tryant chit.

It's the same ol song with the same ol 2 step. There's nothing new here.

Last edited by southside playa; 08-10-2022 at 11:23 PM..

4 months ago '21        #44
Aztec King 
Props total: 26733 26 K  Slaps total: 9997 9 K
When is 40 percent a passing grade

Lmao
+1   

4 months ago '22        #45
Incel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3156 3 K  Slaps total: 893 893
Gas prices go down and up goes his "approval".

Sheep status.

4 months ago '17        #46
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 61415 61 K  Slaps total: 13346 13 K
 144 said
I'll say this.

Biden admin made mental health services free at county health clinics, if you qualify; under a COVID grant.

And I am finally getting long-needed therapy, which is invaluable in ways. So I'm no longer allowed to talk too much ish about this admin.

More should look into this, btw, and take advantage.

(This is true in AL at least. Sure it's in effect elsewhere as well.)
Now this f*g**t wanna admit he’s insane

4 months ago '06        #47
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 8487 8 K  Slaps total: 2573 2 K
 J said
The propaganda in this thread
Right

Lets just forget how boy been money laundering throughout the whole year

4 months ago '04        #48
R Dot 
Props total: 7608 7 K  Slaps total: 3625 3 K
Biden is a low functioning retard. If you want that representing you it says more about you than him.

4 months ago '04        #49
R Dot 
Props total: 7608 7 K  Slaps total: 3625 3 K
 kiss0fdeath said

People got tortured, castrated, and burned alive so we can have the right to vote. You’re entitled to your own stupidity. But please don’t come on a Hip Hop site presumably full of minorities and tell them that their vote doesn’t matter.
By Democrats....

Best part about this is TyT posted it lol fu*king sh*tlibs

4 months ago '18        #50
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 141426 141 K  Slaps total: 17387 17 K
 straw hat demon said
this whole forum is bots just like any other site....i mean some of these users have 200k props and 5k slaps ....how that even possible ?
By not posting a bunch of dumb sh*t or trolling

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  43
Video inside Your clothes will always be super fresh
102 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+31online now  41
[Health] Surprise Surprise Liver King is not natty
45 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+132online now  30
Video inside Cocaine Bear (Trailer)
101 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+44online now  19
Video inside Who still doing Cocaine in 2022 & 2023?
301 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy