Jul 21 - These Were El Chapo's Final Words Before Being Shipped Off To Supermax prison

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 months ago '13        #126
mercer23  22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,643   Props total: 7212 7212
 International1 said
Why that money ain’t evened out yo???

A lot of agents putting they kids through college
on his behalf.....
Serious a*s question, what do they do with all that money after it is confiscated? Like does it go towards fixing roads, schools etc..? I know it doesn't just sit in a vault somewhere as evidence.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #127
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$11,065   Props total: 13928 13928
 qutaboi225 said
so what do they accomplish by locking him up? Did the drugs stop? Did they put a dent in the drug trade? Did the murders stop? Did us citizens stop smoking, shooting, and snorting? Did any us officials go to jail for their role? What about the us banks that laundered his money?

Point is....the us and its officials are just as guilty but none of them will admit to or pay for their crimes. It's the same ol' narrative...point the finger at "them" and we are judeo clean christians. I don't much believe in hell. But i hope there is....just so some of these hillbilly fu*ks could endure the hell they put this plantet through.:bronidk:
i said this and i am consider a racistsand folks try to ban me.

Once you study and research this and see how evil the white rednecks and hilbillys are. You would understand why i feel this way.

3 months ago '18        #128
space
space
space
 Passport said
Him and his people would have been calling them mayates 24/7 and are responsible for many Black men getting their lives destroyed in the drug game but they cheerleading for him

It’s so disgusting how cats have this hero worship when it comes to the street life. The 50/Mike Knox thread showed that to me yet again

They talk about women following hoes and looking up to them but look at goofy dudes who get wet looking up to k*llers?

Like damn go look up to an engineer
GO LOOK AT HEATMAKERZ PAGE. AND JIM JONES. this come to mind. he got him on every beat he makes. and jim jones album is name that too.

and heatmakerz got his artwork and stuff in his studio. can't believe this n*gga worship this dude.

but sh*tty people have sh*tty heroes. everybody said heatmakerz is a terrible person. so i don't know why.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #129
space
space
space
don't see why black rappers and hip hop community worship these dudes so much.

like there are so many good black folks that done so much for america,africa and the world. and you want to idolized mexican drug kingpins and white racists ilitain mobster?

rap is the new KKK.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #130
ChoAssUp  79 heat pts79
space
space
$18,930   Props total: 47141 47141
My supervisor who happens to be Mexican, has a family member (government official) who said that this n*gga had a deal with the DEA. The deal was for him to get rid of Los Zetas. So every time the n*gga got jammed they'd relay a message to him to escape within a certain time frame. A little bit after he got rid of Los Zetas they told him the deal was over and that he was now on his own, and so here we are.

3 months ago '18        #131
space
space
space
 ChoAssUp said
I seen that video too. Sick sons of bi*ches. Would love to see them all get the firing squad.
NAH. before that happen they need to be tournte for a year or 2. living in hell would be a greater punishment and having somebody watch them to make sure they don't escape would be a better punishment before excuting them.
+2   

3 months ago '14        #132
Kwaziii  47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,469   Props total: 5200 5200
wonder who he pissed off in order for him to be taken down.. I’m sure he was tied in with the big wigs (politicians, judges, police, and other government officials)

3 months ago '04        #133
Aesop730  15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,512   Props total: 10451 10451
 stutteringrap said
yes. i can most of the boxden n*ggas are suburban fu*king virgins and had everything handed to them in life.

i wish ronnie would banned these dudes.

anybody who from the hood and grew up there. or google will let you know that these people are the most heartless,cruel and ruthless people out there.

they litterly be on some real life mortal kombat sh*t.

it's sotmach turning and sickening. BOXDEN ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND WOMEN HATERS. SO BOXDEN FOLKS ARE THE LOWEST SCUM OF THE EARTH TOO ME.
But you on here tho.

3 months ago '17        #134
LumiHeights  1 heat pts1
space
space
$431   Props total: 764 764
He did himself in...escaped from prison and had the nerve to call Sean Penn for an interview... really?

3 months ago '11        #135
xArchangeLx  3 heat pts3
space
space
$1,062   Props total: 2082 2082
Poor guy
Maybe if he wasnt having his goons terrorize his own people
Having them slicing people's throats slowly on video and k*lling them and their kids with the way the cartels operate, I might've given a fu*k

3 months ago '13        #136
THEDONN 
space
space
$36,602   Props total: 34527 34527

3 months ago '16        #137
Pyschic  140 heat pts140
space
space
$3,669   Props total: 20407 20407
 stutteringrap said
don't see why black rappers and hip hop community worship these dudes so much.

like there are so many good black folks that done so much for america,africa and the world. and you want to idolized mexican drug kingpins and white racists ilitain mobster?

rap is the new KKK.

3 months ago '07        #138
Damagegadget  495 heat pts495
space
space
$41,114   Props total: 28894 28894
 Frasier said
Free El Chapo!

They torturing this dude, ridiculous.
wait arent you a trump supporter?? you have to be joking

3 months ago '17        #139
International1 
space
space
space
$2,036   Props total: 8264 8264
 mercer23 said
Serious a*s question, what do they do with all that money after it is confiscated? Like does it go towards fixing roads, schools etc..? I know it doesn't just sit in a vault somewhere as evidence.
Imagine being one of 10 agents at the scene before this is called in. Better believe they all feel they deserve a bonus and they all know grimey protocol for situations like this. It’s just the way of the world fam. It’s so easy to fix the number on how much cash that really is......
Good question though
+1   

3 months ago '17        #140
Ncstate86 
space
space
$2,320   Props total: 3940 3940
 mlbnba2016 said

not his money

that is a chinese nationals money who made it legally through the sale of ephedrine is mass quantities. Then the 'cartels' would make meth. but he made his money through the sale of a legal precursor
+1   

3 months ago '05        #141
Tonero  8 heat pts8
space
space
$8,455   Props total: 6147 6147
send him to the cage where the other animals are

3 months ago '16        #142
Jasvir Gill  211 heat pts211
space
space
$9,041   Props total: 14627 14627
 FukHowYouFeel said
Torture? Human dignity? Respect? Justice?!?

Bruh...

About 6-7 years ago...I saw a Sinola Cartel video (I think a link to Ogrish) where they literally sat this dude in a lawn chair and they placed a leather strap around his neck. Each end of the strap had a metal bar and two dudes literally twisted that sh*t in opposite directions till this mahfu*kers head popped off like a fu*king pimple. His eyeball shot out of his head before he was decapitated 30 secs later.

You’re talking about a guy who’s organization left dismembered and sodomized human bodies/remains littered all over Mexico.

I saw a Sinola video once where they rounded up the mothers of informants. Some of these women were so old they had them leave their bras and panties on. The ones that were still young enough were stripped to the nud*. fu*king 4 guys literally read a statement and started swinging at these tied and bound women with axes until they were in pieces.

Motherfu*k this dude El Chapo.

And any of you goofs in here talking about “Free El Chapo” and siding with him are mentally fu*king retarded and need to eat a bullet and clean the gene pool up a little.

:
Foh

3 months ago '17        #143
Killaboy  18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,354   Props total: 17995 17995
 rich21886 said
This is def what I'm waiting on dude has everything planned out so no doubt he has a plan just a matter of time unless they k*ll him in there.
True. He might die from a mysterious illness or hanging.
Otherwise if he stays alive you’d almost have to be a fool to think he wouldn’t try something based on this mans history. Not like he’s gonna be able to break out of there, but violence is a high possibility against people involved in the case. Mothafu*kas scared sh*tless trying to get a mistrial and the judge like

3 months ago '10        #144
6.Yrs  19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,361   Props total: 14966 14966
 Lot17 said
American civilians just dont care about prisoners or criminals. They actually revel in the thought that a criminal will be subject to torture and inhumane conditions. Go to countries like Finland and see how they actually attempt to rehabilitate criminals to put them back into society.

Dude is guilty and deserves punishment but not this. Not this way.
I know there’s a huge difference but I find it interesting that punishment for children is slowly being phased out as acceptable in our society. Like when I was growing up it was culturally acceptable to beat your children with a belt... but you can’t get away with that anymore...

When my mother was a child it was acceptable to beat a child with a switch or small branch from a tree but when I was a kid it wasn’t acceptable...

When my grandmother was a child it was ok for teachers to spank children with a paddle.... my middle school was famous for it and out of tradition made us go stand outside in the hallway “assuming the position” (facing the wall with our hands up and legs spread) anytime we caused a disruption in class. Today that is obviously unacceptable.

I wonder if it wasn’t for the fact that prison was big business would we shift our focus to actual mental evaluation...rehabilitation and therapy for adult prisoners instead too.

Chapo deserves every minute he gets in jail but there are some legit mentally unstable people that get shuffled and lost in the prison system when a different form of rehab was a better option instead of locking them up.. releasing them.. and just repeat over and over expecting a different result somehow.
+2   

3 months ago '13        #145
mercer23  22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,643   Props total: 7212 7212
 International1 said
Imagine being one of 10 agents at the scene before this is called in. Better believe they all feel they deserve a bonus and they all know grimey protocol for situations like this. It’s just the way of the world fam. It’s so easy to fix the number on how much cash that really is......
Good question though
It would be damn near impossible to not take some of the money man. All of that loot and you never hear about what happens to the busts after the fact. They probably re-circulate the drugs and money like a revolving game of cat and mouse. If you did manage to swipe a couple hundred grand to stash, cleaning it and making sure it isn't marked/traced might be a bi*ch.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #146
shooter  21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,596   Props total: 9967 9967
He opened the door for his lawyers to f*ght for a mistrial. He's a criminal mastermind and even after 2+ years of torture meant to break him, he's setting the foundation to attempt another escape via his legal team. Aint gonna lie this nga survival instincts impressive.

3 months ago '14        #147
Spot Rusherz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$17,581   Props total: 50279 50279
 qutaboi225 said
So what do they accomplish by locking him up? Did the drugs stop? Did they put a dent in the drug trade? Did the murders stop? Did US citizens stop smoking, shooting, and snorting? Did any US officials go to jail for their role? What about the US banks that laundered his money?

Point is....the US and its officials are just as guilty but NONE of them will admit to or pay for their crimes. It's the same ol' narrative...point the finger at "THEM" and we are Judeo Clean Christians. I don't much believe in hell. But i hope there is....just so some of these hillbilly fu*ks could endure the hell they put this plantet through.

3 months ago '19        #148
bxgangmember 
space
space
space
$528   Props total: 746 746
 baku said
Lmao. Innocent people don't get k*lled by narcos?

Ok bro.
Did I say they didn’t?

3 months ago '19        #149
Purpleswag23  13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,289   Props total: 4125 4125
 Papi said
That was Pablo Escobar not him
U don’t think these other drug lords are still working with the shadow government Nd cia? ..the opioid epidemic rn isn’t a coincidence my n*gga

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-52online now  24
Image(s) inside What did the Egyptian slaves use to build this
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside PS5 Backwards Compatibility (not what you think) Shraggy!?!
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  22
Video inside Apple Head Gina has her own talk show
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside IRON FIST'S Jessica Henwick Cast as 'female-like Neo character' to lea..
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy