Feb 11 - Oh, so niggas really CANCELLED Oprah???

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+17  50
33 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
34 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
70 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '04        #51
justinjones 
space
space
Props total: 19502 19 K  Slaps total: 1223 1 K
i mean folks can dislike Oprah as much as you want but you can’t act like when she did do something it was for some social engineering or a tax write off.

Say that she did support that you like recently would you say the same thing?

5 days ago '18        #52
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
Props total: 19954 19 K  Slaps total: 2136 2 K
 ordoabchao said
And the fu*ked up thing about the documentary was that most reputable people with knowledge of the accusers stories immediately debunked their bullsh*t. She has all the resources to truly vet these pieces of garbage stories and still chose to defame Michael..
The inconsistencies in the stories is why she said she was leaving the production of the piece but then she said she still believed the women though... Real life fu*kery in real time...
+2   

5 days ago '06        #53
yumflip 
space
space
Props total: 6009 6 K  Slaps total: 588 588
 hummerlife87 said
Oprah has given 25 million to morehouse ,she’s the school top donor. She’s sent almost a thousand underprivileged black men to college . I don’t give a fu*k what anyone says she’s cool with me . everybody can talk blackness this or that while she out here putting her money where her mouth is.
And this is the rub. Too many Black folks stand on ceremony. Too many of us love optics & being placated. While I don't rock w/some of her bullsh*t, I recognize how much she has done for Black people globally. Meanwhile you got n*ggas who only take from us or leverage our support to enhance their personal agendas, "calling out" Oprah. Event got some of us turning personal responsibility & self respect into "respectability politics". It's a lot of conditioning some of us have to break before we really push forward.
+1   

5 days ago '16        #54
Stryder 
space
space
space
Props total: 740 740  Slaps total: 193 193
 Scully said
Oprah never catered to the black community in the first place, and n*ggas are not where her money comes from. It's suburban soccer moms. Until they cancel her, she good.

When's the last time them dusty looking n*ggas in that video gave any money to Oprah? To be cancelled, people who once supported you have to turn their backs. Cancelling is not when people who never supported you say they don't like you even more now.
There are a lot of people in the black community who support Oprah my aunt was a die hard Oprah fan loved everything she did didn't believe she was gay Oprah was Jesus Christ resurrected praised everything she did her schools and all her charitable contributions done for Africa (tax write-offs for her when her and the lesbian lover Gayle are on republican donors yachts on gaycation)

5 days ago '05        #55
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 8004 8 K  Slaps total: 870 870
 hummerlife87 said
Oprah has given 25 million to morehouse ,she’s the school top donor. She’s sent almost a thousand underprivileged black men to college . I don’t give a fu*k what anyone says she’s cool with me . everybody can talk blackness this or that while she out here putting her money where her mouth is.
She hasn’t given half of that, per morehouse.

Robert Smith dropped 34 million actually paying directly for students debt, at morehouse. That school has a history of mismanaging their finances, we hear about it down here. So he gave it where it would actually benefit students, and not a group of people who will squander his investment.

5 days ago '16        #56
hummerlife87 
space
space
Props total: 1773 1 K  Slaps total: 355 355
 Soprano ATL said
She hasn’t given half of that, per morehouse.

Robert Smith dropped 34 million actually paying directly for students debt, at morehouse. That school has a history of mismanaging their finances, we hear about it down here. So he gave it where it would actually benefit students, and not a group of people who will squander his investment.

Do your googles she dropped another 13 million just last year, they just haven’t updated it .

5 days ago '05        #57
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 8004 8 K  Slaps total: 870 870
 hummerlife87 said
Do your googles she dropped another 13 million just last year, they just haven’t updated it .
You are right, my bad.

3 days ago '16        #58
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 8824 8 K  Slaps total: 5764 5 K
 Stryder said
There are a lot of people in the black community who support Oprah my aunt was a die hard Oprah fan loved everything she did didn't believe she was gay Oprah was Jesus Christ resurrected praised everything she did her schools and all her charitable contributions done for Africa (tax write-offs for her when her and the lesbian lover Gayle are on republican donors yachts on gaycation)
Did your aunt have a subscription to "Oprah Magazine" or the OWN Network or was she a paying member of the Oprah Book club?

Liking Oprah isnt what I'm talking about. Financially supporting her is

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-38online now  15
Image(s) inside Kanye can’t even get his shoes to line up straight
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
198 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Feb 16 - Man who works on 5g towers exposes the Dangers to Come
99 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Feb 16 - Biden in SHAMBLES: "I would be the MOST PROGRESSIVE president ..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy