ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
35 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+17  47
33 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
71 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 week ago '18        #1
413 page views
11 comments

set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6197 6 K  Slaps total: 748 748
Walking Dead VR GAME IS AMAZING!!!

So I finally took the dive and got an Oculus Rift S. I'm a PC Gamer. Setup was simple for the most part. At first on my PC the Oculus Rift S kept crashing my PC. Tried it on my laptop and it worked fine. (I have a GTX 1080 Ti) Turns out it was an Nvidia driver issue so I installed a driver from early 2019. No issues since.

So after I learn the basics and setup my Rift S, I immediately buy Walking Dead : Saints & Sinners....and bruh...at first the sh*t was nervewracking. Zombies running up on you, your brain's f*ght or flight kicks in, even though your conscious mind knows it isnt real. But you get used to it. And before you know it , you're knifing several zombies in the head with ease like the show.

And oh yes....This sh*t is a semi-open world RPG. Your character doesnt level up persay. There is no XP. But you scavenge resources and junk while out in the world, bring them back to your base and break them down, then use them to level up your 3 craft stations. You level up the stations to unlock new abilities, armor, weapons, etc. Then you also use the resources to craft weapons, ammo, armor, and health supplies.

It has a day/night cycle. With each day that passes the zombies multiply a bit and start bringing out stronger zombie types. But its so slight you barely notice. At your base, time doesnt pass. Time passes once you go out into the world though. And you have a watch to let you know when sunset is coming and a bell rings. When the bell rings the zombies come out in hordes and its best to get back to the base. Once you get back to base, nightfalls and you have to go to sleep until the next morning. The game wont let you go back out into the world once night falls.

You have sidequests. I often will complete the main quest in an area, then go back to complete sidequests or farm for loot to build up my stations. The immersion is incredible. Like hearing a zombie moaning in a certain direction in the distance. The zombies are fairly harmless once you get the hang of it, except when they have numbers. But they have an option for that. YOU CAN USE ZOMBIE GUTS TO CAMOUFLAGE YOURSELF AND WALK RIGHT PAST THESE fu*kERS.

It can be stressful too at times. You dont get to hit a button and reload like most games. You have to manually reload. There have been many times, I watched someone fumble a reload while slow zombies walk towards them on TV, and trashed the character's stupidity and cowardess. Now I feel bad. LOL I've gotten so panicked at times in this game, I'll drop the gun altogether while trying to reload and just run. Looting homes can be tiring too. This aint Fallout 4 where you spam a button as you brush against the drawers. You have to open them with your own arms and hands one by one...often in lowlight...grab an item, look at it and decide whether its worth taking up space in your limited backpack space.

I love this sh*t. I seriously pray they add some DLCs.
+2   

best
worst
11 comments

1 week ago '18        #2
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
VR HAS ARRIVED! Finally.

1 week ago '06        #3
TreZ 
space
space
Props total: 4822 4 K  Slaps total: 1360 1 K
man wish i could afford the rift s..

right now i have my brothers og oculus rift CV1, but im having problems setting up the two damn sensors.. if only i could find a way to have the best placement for them then I a*sume I wouldn't run into any problems

plus im a broke bi*ch and cant find a DL for this

Last edited by TreZ; 02-10-2020 at 09:28 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '18        #4
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 34092 34 K  Slaps total: 4308 4 K
"So I finally took the dive and got an Oculus Rift S"

Translation: "So my tax money came in and I ran straight to Best Buy and got an Oculus Rift to watch VR pr0n, I mean play Walking Dead"
+4   

1 week ago '18        #5
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
"So I finally took the dive and got an Oculus Rift S"

Translation: "So my tax money came in and I ran straight to Best Buy and got an Oculus Rift to watch VR pr0n, I mean play Walking Dead"
Nah I watched VR pr0n already on my Samsung VR. LOL I havent even figured out how to install a browser on the Rift yet. Been too busy gaming.

And you damn skippy, I bought it with tax return money. A small fraction of it. I'm a VR developer for Facebook so its a tax write off anyway.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #6
space
space
 TreZ said

right now i have my brothers og oculus rift CV1, but im having problems setting up the two damn sensors.. if only i could find a way to have the best placement for them then I a*sume I wouldn't run into any problems

Setup sensors? I'm not hip to the OG one. You have to setup sensors in the room or on the headset?

1 week ago '18        #7
space
space
 set117 said
Nah I watched VR pr0n already on my Samsung VR. LOL I havent even figured out how to install a browser on the Rift yet. Been too busy gaming.

And you damn skippy, I bought it with tax return money. A small fraction of it. I'm a VR developer for Facebook so its a tax write off anyway.
So did you get it from Best Buy too

1 week ago '06        #8
TreZ 
space
space
 set117 said
Setup sensors? I'm not hip to the OG one. You have to setup sensors in the room or on the headset?
ya it comes with two stand alone sensors, there is no sensors on the oculus goggles, its a pain in the a*s for me cuz i have no clue wtf im doing
+1   

1 week ago '18        #9
space
space
 Juliette DaBlok said
So did you get it from Best Buy too
Nah worse. Walmart.

1 week ago '18        #10
space
space
 set117 said
Nah worse. Walmart.
Good for you, enjoy playa
+1   

1 week ago '17        #11
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 23400 23 K  Slaps total: 4089 4 K
 TreZ said

You stay broke

1 week ago '06        #12
TreZ 
space
space
 Lite said
You stay broke
nah.. why shell out extra money when I have an oculus that i can use? just gotta figure these damn sensors out

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-38online now  21
Image(s) inside Kanye can’t even get his shoes to line up straight
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+16online now  15
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast