2021 Cadillac Escalade

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+16  54
29 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
32 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '08        #51
Chicken_N_I-Roc 
space
space
Props total: 6862 6 K  Slaps total: 661 661
 anseltmchs said
I own a Tesla. Here's the thing... I didn't buy it for road trips..do the math. How often are you doing roadtrips? if I happen to take a long distance trip, I charge and watch Netflix for 30 minutes. Then I turn on autopilot and get back to relaxing.

I also have solar panels on my house. Electric car with free electricity. If that's not winning, idk what is.. i have an SRT-10 ram as well. Yin and Yang

Sorry. Don't like the tesla. Will patiently wait for the polestar. Even then, I don't know if I will one then. Don't care too much for EVs.....

2 weeks ago '15        #52
ChoAssUp 
space
space
Props total: 50364 50 K  Slaps total: 3144 3 K
 Chicken_N_I-Roc said
My homies pops had several. Never had a problem except from the early model I think 2010 where the dash lights kept having an issue. His 2018 is clean and drives that gas guzzler everywhere.
Good for him. I know two people with that vehicle model Escalade/Yukon/Tahoe. One's my neighbor and the other is my longtime coworker. His Tahoe took a huge sh*t a few weeks ago. Problem with that Cylinder Deactivation BS. Catastrophic damage, needs an engine.

2 weeks ago '08        #53
Chicken_N_I-Roc 
space
space
Props total: 6862 6 K  Slaps total: 661 661
 ChoAssUp said
Good for him. I know two people with that vehicle model Escalade/Yukon/Tahoe. One's my neighbor and the other is my longtime coworker. His Tahoe took a huge sh*t a few weeks ago. Problem with that Cylinder Deactivation BS. Catastrophic damage, needs an engine.
Tahoe? Bad maintenance and he kept driving it when there was an apparent problem. Cylinder deactivation has plagued the 5.3 V8 and it can be fixed with a programmer or delete it all together. No oil consumption or engine failure. But it usually progressed from increased oil consumption to engine failure. That first GEN AFM sucked balls.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #54
Hit Em' Up 
space
space
space
Props total: 5585 5 K  Slaps total: 950 950
36 build in speakers... All up in the roof and headrests... Cot damn that is one nice feature. I'm too told to be tearin apart door liners and dashes and upgrading sound systems.. Just want a decent stock system

2 weeks ago '06        #55
imthatinfamous 
space
space
Props total: 10671 10 K  Slaps total: 4258 4 K
Suburban with the new Silverado grill

1 week ago '04        #56
NahLij 
space
space
Props total: 24112 24 K  Slaps total: 1735 1 K
 Cronion2415 said
Just another status symbol vehicle

We love status symbols

+1   

1 week ago '07        #57
Dareupgang 
space
space
Props total: 57 57  Slaps total: 11 11
 nomad253 said
Mannn. Had them in a Mercedes-Benz gl450. Had to replace 2 in 2 years and they of course were not part of my awesome extended warranty. Never airbags again
That's def one of my biggest fears when buying a vehicle; its a no no for me

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-37online now  12
Image(s) inside Kanye canít even get his shoes to line up straight
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+16online now  11
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
198 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+17online now  7
A Tour of Griselda Members Buffalo NY Hoods
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-89online now  6
Lebron robbed of All Star MVP Award. Should have won!
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy