why does everybody have a gut now a days or beer belly.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+17  36
24 comments @wild'ish

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #1
1758 page views
9 comments

stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 16483 16 K  Slaps total: 14755 14 K

maybe it's the tight shirts. but n*ggas got to start working out or doing abs excerise or consume lean or liquor only 3 days out of the week instead of 7 days a week.

everybody looking skinny with santa claus belly or looking 4 months pregant.

even with baggy shirts n*ggas belly are huge. only like 15 year old skinny n*ggas is the only ones who don't have it now a days.

best
worst
9 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #2
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
space
now i even see little kids with mega huge bellies and look 3 months pregant.

like wtf. did god make us n*ggas fat now a days.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #3
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
space
or is it just bad eating habits or a lack of digivsitve system
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #4
Fresh Beats 
space
space
Props total: 10031 10 K  Slaps total: 434 434
The short answer is poor diets and less physical jobs.

You referenced guys in your post. Most men who casually work out (1-3 times a week) don’t usually seem to target their core as much as they should (me included). It’s usually 80% upper body work outs, maybe legs and some cardio.

Maintaining a six pack after like 26 is hard work. Most guys still pull women without it, so there’s no incentive to go that hard.
+5   

3 weeks ago '12        #5
daman729 
space
space
Props total: 19609 19 K  Slaps total: 933 933
Estrogens play a huge role too. And its rampant in plastics, water, soy, etc. I tell cats all the time. If you're a man and want to reverse or prevent fatty gut, get your T levels up. Zinc is your friend.
+5   

3 weeks ago '19        #6
Aquariusrb85 
space
space
Props total: 80 80  Slaps total: 13 13
Terrible eating habits, lack of exercise, sleep, including excess drinking, & a habit of staying out late all the time. There's alot of people including myself who work overnight jobs, so not sleeping & being up at a normal time is understandible.
+3   

3 weeks ago '06        #7
bxdiplomat 
space
space
Props total: 12929 12 K  Slaps total: 849 849
one reason is ...

Sugar is extracted and then added to almost every food. The problems is you gain sneaky calories with no micro-nutrients. The sugar is pleasurable to your brain. You keep eating but since it is fake food (processed) your body never gets the sign to stop eating. The sneaky calories compounded slowly and with less activity you don’t get the chance to counteract those new calories.

Before you know it you are tubby.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #8
anonymous414 
space
space
space
Props total: 606 606  Slaps total: 211 211
Meh I doubt it's worse today than 10 years ago. I think diet overall has improved, but this new gen seems a lot less active. Blame tech ?
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
smokealot716 
space
space
space
Props total: 746 746  Slaps total: 149 149
 daman729 said
Estrogens play a huge role too. And its rampant in plastics, water, soy, etc. I tell cats all the time. If you're a man and want to reverse or prevent fatty gut, get your T levels up. Zinc is your friend.

What zinc supplement do you take?

3 weeks ago '12        #10
daman729 
space
space
Props total: 19609 19 K  Slaps total: 933 933
 smokealot716 said
What zinc supplement do you take?
Food is number 1. I don't really take supplements. Meat is like the number 1 source.

1. Lean beef. Either steak with the fat cut off or ground beef with the grease squeezed out.
2.Chicken.
3. Pumpkin seeds. You must sprout them to to destroy some of the anti nutrients. Soak them in sea salt water over night. Then lightly toast them.

warning about pumpkin seeds. Its a anitparasitic. candida, worms, etc hate pumpkin seeds. So depending on how toxic your body is, you may feel like crap eating them. its basically from a "die off" reaction and detox.

If you just have to take pills, i would go with Zinc Picolinate. Do not exceed 20 mgs a day. Another problem with zinc supplements is the fact that they knock off other minerals. Especially copper, magnesium, etc. zinc supplemets also temporary block cortisol. This is why some people experience excessive sweating, nervousness and weakness when taking zinc supplements. Its better to stick with food.
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  14
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
198 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
What ya'll get ya girl for valentines day(or man)
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  11
A Tour of Griselda Members Buffalo NY Hoods
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-37online now  6
Image(s) inside Kanye can’t even get his shoes to line up straight