online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Dame Dash, Irv is my brother but his fake gangster-ism took him down

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

10 months ago '17        #26
Props total: 38361 38 K  Slaps total: 9891 9 K
 Noble Meanz said
And anyone giving there children italian first names that happen to be black got mental problems
Word up. Racist a$s italians
+1   

10 months ago '17        #27
 lovetalkgames said
I love when it’s reminded how dumb the Murder Inc label name was as well as Gotti himself. I work in branding and I steadily remind people bad names will bite them in the a$s later. You have to think ahead.
“I get the bag trucking llc”.
+1   

10 months ago '04        #28
bigmike123456 
Props total: 2970 2 K  Slaps total: 122 122
 Tobinmont said
Dame leaving his part out. Irv may have been on one and he’s not the best with his moves. But Dame knows he moves fu#ked up too. He didn’t just give Jay what he asked for when they split. He was just trying to sell his stake a min ago.
As for him and Biggs. He’s acting like he was never around son to speak with him but the interviewer reminds him he was just with duke when they were in Wyoming with Ye. He’s saying that wasn’t the time but they couldn’t have grabbed a min to speak? Son just came home from the bink and deaded that relationship? Nothing on Dames part? Idk. I think anytime you talk on sh1t and not to the actually person it’s lame. Dame and Irv.
Didnt they spllit reasonable doubt 3 ways and dame gave jay a chance to buy his part before he sold it dont really see a issue with that. Also dame mentions that it makes him ask if its him and gives his reasons why he believes its not. If your somewhere checking on your friends mental and if biggs isnt willing i can understand not wanting to push the issue at that time
+4   

10 months ago '23        #29
TokinJohnIsBack 
Props total: 5211 5 K  Slaps total: 436 436
 awww said
he was on drinkchamps i think that n1gga was drunk
He didn't drink that episode and lots of ppl go on DC and don't drink
+1   

10 months ago '23        #30
6months 
Props total: 1983 1 K  Slaps total: 443 443
Irv really thinks he is Italian and a member of the mafia.
I remember when Jay Z was on that too.
They would talk about "he is a good earner", "Kicking up" and phrases like that.

fu#king lames.
+8   

10 months ago '15        #31
Noble Meanz 
Props total: 8377 8 K  Slaps total: 907 907
 Peace7 said
emoji

The King of the jews was killed by Romans and the Romans own the Holy City and run the banks?

And you can’t speak anything negative about the jews without being called anti-Semitic and getting canceled completely?

That’s power and world domination. They control what you believe in and what you work for.

It’s a cold game they play, and they’ve been winning for 1500+ years.
The frauds that call themselves jews claiming Hebrew history now were the pharisees back then and they killed Yesus, they do not come from the twelve tribes, after Babylon took over most of the Hebrews bailed to Africa, by the time the Roman’s took over they’re were no higher authorities for the Hebrews so the Pharisees filled that void under Roman leadership

They’ve been perpetrating a fraud for a long time, They come from Gog and Magog, then they were known as the Scythians in Greek times, then when Persian Cyrus the Great was ruling they were going around claiming to be Persians and that’s when Cyrus locked them up in that valley called the Dariel gorge and there dirty asses managed to get out of there, they built there Kazar kingdom and the king converted to the hebrew law and his subjects followed around 1,000 ad

The rothchilds and all of these jewish banking family’s are the fall guys, the real bankers are the papal families of Italy that’s been dominating banking for more than 700 years, jews are new money in the over all grand scheme of thing, they were goldsmiths of coarse after 1500 but before then a lot of them were getting burnt at the stake for there filthiness in Europe, the Italians are the ones that let them prosper in banking. They were money changers for Romans in the time of Yesus and in this day and age they still have the same function under the hidden Italian umbrella
+1   

10 months ago '23        #32
6months 
Props total: 1983 1 K  Slaps total: 443 443
Yeah you bugging.
The King of the jews was killed by jews.
Pontius Pilate washed his hands of that.
Go re-read the story buddy.

Peace7 said
emoji

The King of the jews was killed by Romans and the Romans own the Holy City and run the banks?

And you can’t speak anything negative about the jews without being called anti-Semitic and getting canceled completely?

That’s power and world domination. They control what you believe in and what you work for.

It’s a cold game they play, and they’ve been winning for 1500+ years.

10 months ago '13        #33
jaytxxl 
Props total: 16244 16 K  Slaps total: 720 720
 lovetalkgames said
I love when it’s reminded how dumb the Murder Inc label name was as well as Gotti himself. I work in branding and I steadily remind people bad names will bite them in the a$s later. You have to think ahead.
It wouldn’t have been as bad if they didn’t associate themselves with Preme. But the name along with Preme reputation fasho put them on the radar when sh1t got real. And I ain’t even talking about just 50, I’m talkin the n1gga even being involved with selling dope still and stolen cars which led to his beef with E Money. And the beef with Troy sh1t that led to Troy smacking up and robbing Irv and BJ at that club while he was looking for Preme. Preme having to retaliate for all they drama with 50, E and Troy was the nail in they coffin.

Last edited by jaytxxl; 10-02-2023 at 06:45 AM..
+2   

10 months ago '05        #34
Jcrazy 
Props total: 1848 1 K  Slaps total: 492 492
people forget dame would threaten relationships all the time and biggs and jay knew someone like that was to ego driven to understand reality

10 months ago '19        #35
Jonnyfive813 
Props total: 5551 5 K  Slaps total: 819 819
He got dentures ?

10 months ago '15        #36
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 154902 154 K  Slaps total: 8791 8 K
 bigmike123456 said
Didnt they spllit reasonable doubt 3 ways and dame gave jay a chance to buy his part before he sold it dont really see a issue with that. Also dame mentions that it makes him ask if its him and gives his reasons why he believes its not. If your somewhere checking on your friends mental and if biggs isnt willing i can understand not wanting to push the issue at that time
I hear that hot sh1t.

Jay asked for Reasonable Doubt when they split. Jay tried to buy it. Dame wouldn’t sell if for the millions son was offering. He wanted an 8 figure check I guess.

Why bring up son not sitting next to you way prior to seeing him again if you didn’t ask to talk about it to his face when you saw him?

10 months ago '13        #37
CheebaHawk21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 39750 39 K  Slaps total: 3663 3 K
It's always been laughable/annoying AF over the years whenever Irv mean mugs when talkin gangsta/tough about 50 Cent.

Knowing that if Irv ever got locked in a room with 50 Cent, Irv would sh1t himself.....literally. On Irv's best day, 50 could whip Irv with one arm tied behind his back.

10 months ago '23        #38
Blip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 11527 11 K  Slaps total: 804 804
 Carl said
Both of them did a lot for Hip Hop
yup i aint no street dude or a criminal so all that extra sh1t aint got nothing to do with me.

these n1ggas played major parts in an era of some great a$s rap music and thats all i care about. much respect to both of them for that.
+2   

10 months ago '18        #39
Peace7 
Props total: 6622 6 K  Slaps total: 1379 1 K
 6months said
Yeah you bugging.
The King of the jews was killed by jews.
Pontius Pilate washed his hands of that.
Go re-read the story buddy.
Pontius Pilate, Latin in full Marcus Pontius Pilatus, (died after 36 CE), Roman prefect (governor) of Judaea (26–36 CE) under the emperor Tiberius who presided at the trial of Jesus and gave the order for his crucifixion.

But I’m bugging, right?

emoji
+1   

10 months ago '04        #40
Monoblock 
Props total: 6041 6 K  Slaps total: 163 163
Damn good interview/video.
+1   

10 months ago '17        #41
DavidTheMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43841 43 K  Slaps total: 26055 26 K
 GodbodyRA said
Factory
Them wops were racist halfa phagg rats
Fucc em
Before WW2 Italians were pretty much recognized as black in the US.

In the south Italians lived with blacks, northeast and Midwest the same. Anti miscegenation laws applies to Italians, Jim crow laws in the south applied to Italians they had to go to school with blacks. In new Orleans the reason blacks and Italians are mixed is because they loved and intermarried.

WW2 is when Italians were offered whiteness to support the us against Italy, they said fu#k blacks and went hardcore against blacks ever since.

10 months ago '19        #42
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 34326 34 K  Slaps total: 2261 2 K
Dame got a lisp now? Or was he lit?

10 months ago '16        #43
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59286 59 K  Slaps total: 10488 10 K
 CheebaHawk21 said
It's always been laughable/annoying AF over the years whenever Irv mean mugs when talkin gangsta/tough about 50 Cent.

Knowing that if Irv ever got locked in a room with 50 Cent, Irv would sh1t himself.....literally. On Irv's best day, 50 could whip Irv with one arm tied behind his back.
them fools was ganged up at hit factory and 50/Yayo walked right out the studio after lol. in his mind he really think 50 and yayo pressed charges and was seriously injured. only the engineer was but dude been living off that 1 incident all this time like you said knowing damn well in a room 1 on 1 he'll be screaming
+2   

10 months ago '15        #44
Noble Meanz 
Props total: 8377 8 K  Slaps total: 907 907
 DavidTheMan said
Before WW2 Italians were pretty much recognized as black in the US.

In the south Italians lived with blacks, northeast and Midwest the same. Anti miscegenation laws applies to Italians, Jim crow laws in the south applied to Italians they had to go to school with blacks. In new Orleans the reason blacks and Italians are mixed is because they loved and intermarried.

WW2 is when Italians were offered whiteness to support the us against Italy, they said fu#k blacks and went hardcore against blacks ever since.
“Before WW2 they were pretty much recognized as black”
emoji
+3   

10 months ago '17        #45
DavidTheMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43841 43 K  Slaps total: 26055 26 K
 Noble Meanz said
“Before WW2 they were pretty much recognized as black”
emoji
They were you should study us history, like most groups that were outside of whiteness they were offered whiteness and became the most adamantly anti black group around to separate themselves and act like that link never existed.

Irish in the us were the same.

10 months ago '20        #46
Aurawiz 
Props total: 2626 2 K  Slaps total: 2070 2 K
 2007 said
Especially a person who isnt italian. Italians hate minorities.
Y’all Think Everybody Hates Black People Lol,
You Should Go Out More
+2   

10 months ago '17        #47
 Aurawiz said
Y’all Think Everybody Hates Black People Lol,
You Should Go Out More
Not all but most organized crime families do. Sorry

10 months ago '07        #48
sleep23rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22869 22 K  Slaps total: 9816 9 K
Gotti is half white… should’ve known better
emoji
emoji

They gonna get weird at some point if u keep them around long on enough
emoji

10 months ago '22        #49
Qnzpimpin223 
Props total: 4809 4 K  Slaps total: 515 515
 awww said
he was on drinkchamps i think that n1gga was drunk
He specifically said he wasn’t drinking in the beginning of the interview because his kids are scared for his diabetes to act up and they were there with him.
+1   

10 months ago '19        #50
Dr Imhrat Khan 
Props total: 17785 17 K  Slaps total: 3532 3 K
What sneakers is Dame rockin?
They look kinda fly.

+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-7640
akademiks, you 32 dating a 23 year old, thats crazy
128 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
logo Curry, Anthony Edwards, and Team USA were asked if they watch the ball or ..
44 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+1928
All you have to do is make her laugh
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2215
Eminem’s Ex Wife …WOW