online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  16   0 bx goons and 16 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '04        #2326
ddash 
Props total: 138708 138 K  Slaps total: 9944 9 K
Rocking Naxos tonight and man this sh*t is the TRUTH!!!!

Naxos is so luxurious and smooth but it still projects off ya skin.It was in my top 10 in my review already but man this might be in the top 5 now.I just hope it last close to 10 hrs on my skin.

Like I said its a wayyyy better quality and smoother Pure Havane.

Gon be rocking this real hard this fall/winter

Last edited by ddash; 10-09-2015 at 07:07 PM..

9 years ago '04        #2327
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
Alright so my two 4 ml decants of Tuscan came in today when I got off from work.... I fill up my atomizer and label it... give it a spray on the arm.

Out the gate its the smell of sweet leather for me, I automatically thought of some clean leather dress shoes and fresh a$s leather jacket out the box. Authentic leather smell for sure.

The leather is there the whole entire time through the drydown and all ofcourse but you have this sweet/spicy note along with it throughout which makes it pleasant damn near like edible leather
emoji
and a fresh powdery note lingers in the dry down.

In my opinion, this sh*t is nice... good sillage on it too. If you want a spicey sweet leather scent then this one takes the cake... Ima try this one out around some women because im positive they would be on a brother hard af this winter with this sh*t on and a nice leather jacket
emoji
emoji

TL is the truth and projects like crazy and last forever.

9 years ago '10        #2328
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9518 9 K  Slaps total: 274 274
 ddash said
emoji

TL is the truth and projects like crazy and last forever.
I've taken a whole damn shower and I still smell it
emoji
lovely

9 years ago '04        #2329
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
I've taken a whole damn shower and I still smell it
emoji
lovely
emoji

Yea aint no just wiping TL off lol.Like I said I could get 22 hrs with 1 spray lol

9 years ago '15        #2330
NUT456 
Props total: 5749 5 K  Slaps total: 346 346
emoji
this thread. Ngas making me proud man. I love going out and a chick telling me I'm smelling like a million bucks. Or having a dope a$s fit wit some bomb a$s cologne wit some nice arm candy lol. S/O to all u ninjas mang

9 years ago '10        #2331
winna4ever 
Props total: 1207 1 K  Slaps total: 234 234
 ddash said
emoji

Yea aint no just wiping TL off lol.Like I said I could get 22 hrs with 1 spray lol
Been following this thread for a minute now I finally decided to post. U always been on point with ur sh*t fam so ima ask u for some recommendations. Right now I got:

Mont Blanc legend
La nuit
Vph
3 ml decant of creed Aventus (this sh*t is the fckin bomb! Got mad compliments last time I wore this)

I see all y'all hyping that http up like crazy thinking about gettin that but Whatchu recommend for the cold months approaching a n1gga from the northeast

9 years ago '04        #2332
ddash 
 winna4ever said
Been following this thread for a minute now I finally decided to post. U always been on point with ur sh*t fam so ima ask u for some recommendations. Right now I got:

Mont Blanc legend
La nuit
Vph
3 ml decant of creed Aventus (this sh*t is the fckin bomb! Got mad compliments last time I wore this)

I see all y'all hyping that http up like crazy thinking about gettin that but Whatchu recommend for the cold months approaching a n1gga from the northeast
whats good man
About time you brought yo umbilical cord smelling a$s in this thread lol.
We trying to get right in here.

Those are nice scents you have already.All those can be worn in the cold.

Its hard for me to recommend things because I dont know your preferences or dislikes.There are notes I dislike and love.But I tell everyone the same thing.My winter scents are always shorter and about 6 or 7 max.They will never change for the most part.I pretty much only wear niche or more expensive scents so the decants will be more.But they are def worth the price.But always take my recommendations and research,test or smell them for yourself in a store first

Here is my Forever Top 6 or 7 for Fall/Winter

1.Tuscan Leather
2.Aventus
3.Herod
4.Pure Malt
5.Xerjoff Naxos
6.HTTP-Not a winter scent but fu*k it
7.Xerjoff Uden

For Fun
8.Dior Homme Intense
9.Spicebomb
10 Gucci Pour Homme 2

9 years ago '04        #2333
big jeffrey 
Props total: 604 604  Slaps total: 55 55
 RESIDO said
Samples
emoji

emoji

Bottles
emoji

emoji

thanks, i tried searching some of the names yall dropped in the thread. and they dont come up. like i typed in tuscan leather and only found a womens fragrance?

so ill look a lil harder later
emoji

9 years ago '06        #2334
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
emoji
did you get a sample? If so where?
emoji
One of my dudes hook me up with a sample fam..

ddash said
Rocking Naxos tonight and man this sh*t is the TRUTH!!!!
Yes Sir!!!
Been rocking it since I got it

big jeffrey said
thanks, i tried searching some of the names yall dropped in the thread. and they dont come up. like i typed in tuscan leather and only found a womens fragrance?

emoji
Really?
I thought they had that

9 years ago '04        #2335
big jeffrey 
Props total: 604 604  Slaps total: 55 55
yeah mee too, came up as tuscan orange though

9 years ago '06        #2336
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 big jeffrey said
yeah mee too, came up as tuscan orange though
emoji

9 years ago '15        #2337
jay mula 
Props total: 15335 15 K  Slaps total: 1328 1 K
is it bad that i dont use cologne? i just shower and put on lotion

9 years ago '04        #2338
ddash 
 big jeffrey said

emoji
Bruh Just go to decantshop and click on top sellers.Its literally in the first row.

RESIDO said
One of my dudes hook me up with a sample fam..
Yes Sir!!!
Been rocking it since I got it

Really?
I thought they had that

My n1gga!!!!

Yup,If I leave the house Im wearing it again today.

9 years ago '11        #2339
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 75860 75 K  Slaps total: 7720 7 K
 jay mula said
is it bad that i dont use cologne? i just shower and put on lotion
no n1gga, you a grown a$s man, do as you please
emoji

9 years ago '15        #2340
jay mula 
 Sinamatik CFR said
no n1gga, you a grown a$s man, do as you please
emoji
lol i was just wondering do females really like cologne that much

9 years ago '11        #2341
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 75860 75 K  Slaps total: 7720 7 K
 jay mula said
they do, but if you dont fu*k with rockin it, thats your choice...

9 years ago '06        #2342
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
Props total: 5474 5 K  Slaps total: 72 72
 jay mula said
Smelling extra good is always a plus
emoji
if a chick sees you .. thinks you look good .. THEN gets a chance to smell you .. shiiiiiiddd .. murder she wrote
emoji

9 years ago '15        #2343
jay mula 
 ~ killa KaZi ~ said
Smelling extra good is always a plus
emoji
if a chick sees you .. thinks you look good .. THEN gets a chance to smell you .. shiiiiiiddd .. murder she wrote
emoji
yea i feel that but im saying is a shower and good smelling lotion not good enough? since its on me im not sure if other people can smell the lotion i put on and sh*t

9 years ago '06        #2344
kiran 
Props total: 414 414  Slaps total: 66 66
If you want to smell like an OG get something like emoji. sh*t is classic. But I'd recommend something alternate, especially as a smell is unique. Why smell like the next man? Try something with a rich texture and is not mainstream - like emoji.

9 years ago '06        #2345
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
Props total: 5474 5 K  Slaps total: 72 72
 jay mula said
yea i feel that but im saying is a shower and good smelling lotion not good enough? since its on me im not sure if other people can smell the lotion i put on and sh*t
I mean it really comes down to the chick I guess .. and if you're doing good without cologne then
emoji

Just think about it .. if you see a banging a$s chick and she smells good as fu*k .. what's the main thing going on in your head ?
emoji
well .. that's the same for chicks .. "most" of them love a good smelling n1gga ahahaa
emoji

9 years ago '11        #2346
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32127 32 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
No matter what a female thinks about you, she will always remember what you smell like.

9 years ago '10        #2347
winna4ever 
Props total: 1207 1 K  Slaps total: 234 234
 ddash said
whats good man
About time you brought yo umbilical cord smelling a$s in this thread lol.
We trying to get right in here.

Those are nice scents you have already.All those can be worn in the cold.

Its hard for me to recommend things because I dont know your preferences or dislikes.There are notes I dislike and love.But I tell everyone the same thing.My winter scents are always shorter and about 6 or 7 max.They will never change for the most part.I pretty much only wear niche or more expensive scents so the decants will be more.But they are def worth the price.But always take my recommendations and research,test or smell them for yourself in a store first

Here is my Forever Top 6 or 7 for Fall/Winter

1.Tuscan Leather
2.Aventus
3.Herod
4.Pure Malt
5.Xerjoff Naxos
6.HTTP-Not a winter scent but fu*k it
7.Xerjoff Uden

For Fun
8.Dior Homme Intense
9.Spicebomb
10 Gucci Pour Homme 2
Good look fam this thread is gangsta as hell definitely got me into these nice colognes started off buying the designer sh*t from Macy's but now a n1gga upgrading into the big leagues
emoji
.. Might just buy one decant for now being a broke college student ain't no joke
emoji
just got a q tho I got 3ml of creed before and have prolly used it twice spray about 2-3 sprays and that sh*t is like 1/4 done how long are decants supposed to last just to know how much to get.. Good looks in advance

9 years ago '05        #2348
meercy|m 
Props total: 1086 1 K  Slaps total: 46 46
 ddash said
lol yea it was a nice line lol.

But man that starting 5 you mentioned is really all you need until next april if you live in a cold place.

Yea TL is def nice but all those scents are completely different and have their own characters.Start with 1 then move on to the next if you want to budget it.

I will say those are all heavy hitters and HTTP is the only 1 that can be worn like everyday and causal imo.You may want to get a cheapie to wear everyday,for work and errands so you dont run out quick.
im not technically in a cold place, but it will get cold enough...
But ill take the advice on the switch ups...

My 2 go to colognes right now ( because the last longer than others ive tried) Is Aqua Di Gio & Bleu Channel. They just give off good scent & projects.. But i do have other cologne as well they just dont last as long as i want.

But good looking out though...

9 years ago '10        #2349
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9518 9 K  Slaps total: 274 274
 jay mula said

My brother im glad you entered this thread..... Its Sunday Morning so im not going to get on here no post no lies.

You don't understand the power of the fragrance mixed in with the Man until you have women stop in their tracks and tell you "damn you smell good, what do you have on? What's your name?"

I've had lunch with a chick on campus in the student union and had her with the googly eyes hand on her chin "you always smell soo good" like she in a got damn dream state.

I can't speak for every man but for me the cologne mesh's perfectly. I get complimented weekly at work and I sh*t you not bruh... im dead a$s serious.

9 years ago '04        #2350
ddash 
 winna4ever said
Good look fam this thread is gangsta as hell definitely got me into these nice colognes started off buying the designer sh*t from Macy's but now a n1gga upgrading into the big leagues
emoji
.. Might just buy one decant for now being a broke college student ain't no joke
emoji
just got a q tho I got 3ml of creed before and have prolly used it twice spray about 2-3 sprays and that sh*t is like 1/4 done how long are decants supposed to last just to know how much to get.. Good looks in advance
no problem

I hear you fam and nothing wrong with 1 at a time.This is an expensive habit.My decants last 6-12 months.But if daily use a 5ml will get around 40-50 sprays.

meercy said
im not technically in a cold place, but it will get cold enough...
But ill take the advice on the switch ups...

My 2 go to colognes right now ( because the last longer than others ive tried) Is Aqua Di Gio & Bleu Channel. They just give off good scent & projects.. But i do have other cologne as well they just dont last as long as i want.

But good looking out though...
No problem and those are great scents you have and heavy compliment getters.Some of those recommened scents are def for around 50 and under degrees.Some of them aint meant for warmer weather.

2TopFlite said

My brother im glad you entered this thread..... Its Sunday Morning so im not going to get on here no post no lies.

You don't understand the power of the fragrance mixed in with the Man until you have women stop in their tracks and tell you "damn you smell good, what do you have on? What's your name?"

I've had lunch with a chick on campus in the student union and had her with the googly eyes hand on her chin "you always smell soo good" like she in a got damn dream state.

I can't speak for every man but for me the cologne mesh's perfectly. I get complimented weekly at work and I sh*t you not bruh... im dead a$s serious.
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3713
Happy Ending competition
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+17410
Tweet from Trump rally victim resurfaced
338 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 14 - Thousands of soccer fans rush into Hard Rock Stadium without t..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
BX favorite b###ench has a message 4 all of her fans that bring their kids 2 h..
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop