online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  31   0 bx goons and 31 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '11        #2301
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32143 32 K  Slaps total: 1458 1 K
 2TopFlite said

It's here fellas

Homie even threw in a 25% full bottle of Thalium Black in there too
emoji

Son I can't wait until it gets cold ... its over with ... game over.. ball game.

The 10 Ml sample of Dior Intense came in but I haven't smelled it yet, dude also gave me a free sample of Dsquared Wood Rocky Mountains or some sh*t and Perry Ellis Cobalt : welldamn :

Im like damn y'all just giving sh*t away huh?

Im just waiting on my Tuscan Leather to come in Friday or Saturday.

Also my 10 5ml empty atomozier bottles came in that I ordered. About to have some to go juice for the whip
emoji
great pick up, let me know how that thalium black is too btw. Im still waiting on my dhi bottle to arrive myself.

9 years ago '06        #2302
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 2TopFlite said
It's here fellas

Thats whats up!!
I thought it came in a black bottle.

EDIT.. Just googled and saw that shiny bottle everywhere..
My mistake.

Last edited by RESIDO; 10-08-2015 at 01:09 PM..

9 years ago '10        #2303
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9520 9 K  Slaps total: 274 274
 darealvelle said
great pick up, let me know how that thalium black is too btw. Im still waiting on my dhi bottle to arrive myself.
I will try the Dior later today I want my nose to be fresh
emoji
that Thalium Black isn't bad... the dry down is a nice dark spicy smoke smell with a hint of fruit.. its not too sweet on the fruit. sh*t smells good, something I would wear on a cool night going out with my girl.

I have to get that damn Http speaking of fruity notes... im anxious to try that

RESIDO said
Thats whats up!!
I thought it came in a black bottle.

EDIT.. Just googled and saw that shiny bottle everywhere..
My mistake.
It is, the bottle is black and shiny ... sh*ts heavy af. The bottle cap alone feels like it weighs a pound lol.

9 years ago '04        #2304
ddash 
Props total: 138795 138 K  Slaps total: 9949 9 K
Aventus Today

9 years ago '04        #2305
nwo504 
Props total: 17248 17 K  Slaps total: 2765 2 K
 darealvelle said
I finally got a botte of

my favorite scent so far

emoji

9 years ago '06        #2306
RESIDO 
 ddash said
Aventus Today
That Naxos came today fam!!
I'm about to pull a fast and furious on the way home from work.. lol

9 years ago '04        #2307
ddash 
 RESIDO said
That Naxos came today fam!!
I'm about to pull a fast and furious on the way home from work.. lol
ahahahahah let me know what you think?

So far this month and last month HTTP>>>>>Aventus Easily

9 years ago '10        #2308
2TopFlite 
This dior homme intense is crazy bruh... this is a wild a$s scent... upon the first spray i was like wtf is this feminine sh*t
emoji

But... as it drys down... its mellow and chill but (pause) s3xy at the same time. Good vibes right here, feel like an elegant gentleman taking a stroll on a cool autumn night with crisp winds flowing through my hair with a sophisticated a$s female wrapped arm to arm by my side.
emoji

This is some good a$s juice. Vanilla hitting with a lil floral in between def. a good going out on a date fragrance.

9 years ago '04        #2309
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
This dior homme intense is crazy bruh... this is a wild a$s scent... upon the first spray i was like wtf is this feminine sh*t
emoji

But... as it drys down... its mellow and chill but (pause) s3xy at the same time. Good vibes right here, feel like an elegant gentleman taking a stroll on a cool autumn night with crisp winds flowing through my hair with a sophisticated a$s female wrapped arm to arm by my side.
emoji

This is some good a$s juice. Vanilla hitting with a lil floral in between def. a good going out on a date fragrance.
emoji

You nailed that review and its pretty much what I said in my review of it.Its so classy,elegant and s3xy pause.You really feel like a million dollars and if you dressed up you feel like the man.

But HTTP is my new Fav

9 years ago '10        #2310
2TopFlite 
 ddash said
emoji

You nailed that review and its pretty much what I said in my review of it.Its so classy,elegant and s3xy pause.You really feel like a million dollars and if you dressed up you feel like the man.

But HTTP is my new Fav
Bro, why are you doing this to me.... see now I have to get this sh*t(sample) when I get paid tomorrow ... I fu*king have to
emoji

What makes this bond so damn good in your opinion? When you mentioned the fruity notes it piqued my interest but how did bond no. 9 just jump to dash no.1?

9 years ago '04        #2311
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
Bro, why are you doing this to me.... see now I have to get this sh*t(sample) when I get paid tomorrow ... I fu*king have to
emoji

What makes this bond so damn good in your opinion? When you mentioned the fruity notes it piqued my interest but how did bond no. 9 just jump to dash no.1?
It smells that good man.I love sweet,fruity,airy and light scents.

Those are my favorite attributes to a cologne which is why I love VPH so much.I get headaches easy so strong and thick/dense colognes drive me crazy.There is no way I could wear GH2,Herod and colognes like that daily.

I have always said I base my top 5 or 10 on my mood.There are times I hate herod,aventus and other top 10 scents.If I aint feeling,I aint feeling it that day.

HTTP has always been great and I have always liked it more than Aventus but it just doesnt get the attention aventus does when I wear it.Scent wise HTTP>Aventus

spoke so highly on HTTP I retried it.
Even tho I tried it before knowing him when my small sample ran out I didnt reup cause I didnt really remember it and felt like aventus was good enough.He kept mentioning it and I bought a sample from bonds website.After that it was a wrap.

Last edited by ddash; 10-08-2015 at 05:49 PM..

9 years ago '10        #2312
2TopFlite 
 ddash said
It smells that good man.I love sweet,fruity,airy and light scents.

Those are my favorite attributes to a cologne which is why I love VPH so much.I get headaches easy so strong and thick/dense colognes drive me crazy.There is no way I could wear GH2,Herod and colognes like that daily.

I have always said I base my top 5 or 10 on my mood.There are times I hate herod,aventus and other top 10 scents.If I aint feeling,I aint feeling it that day.

HTTP has always been great and I have always liked it more than Aventus but it just doesnt get the attention aventus does when I wear it.Scent wise HTTP>Aventus

spoke so highly on HTTP I retried it.
Even tho I tried it before knowing him when my small sample ran out I didnt reup cause I didnt really remember it and felt like aventus was good enough.He kept mentioning it and I bought a sample from bonds website.After that it was a wrap.
Thats why I want it... that fruity sh*t (pause)
emoji
works well for ya boy... Just how you live by VPH i live by Chrome Legend .. sh*t is my signature scent. Im going to get a decant of the http for sure, about to peep some reviews on it. I've never owned a bond frag. before

9 years ago '04        #2313
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
Thats why I want it... that fruity sh*t (pause)
emoji
works well for ya boy... Just how you live by VPH i live by Chrome Legend .. sh*t is my signature scent. Im going to get a decant of the http for sure, about to peep some reviews on it. I've never owned a bond frag. before
Bond is not colognes you want to read reviews about lol.

They get terrible reviews.Its better to hear from people you know and word of mouth.

9 years ago '05        #2314
meercy|m 
Props total: 1086 1 K  Slaps total: 46 46
Dior Homme Intense, Aventus, Tuscan Leather, Herod, HTTP.....

yall really bout to make me spend $51 on decants....
emoji

but i cant front... its the best way to go...

besides i been
emoji
this thread on the low...

9 years ago '10        #2315
2TopFlite 
 ddash said
Bond is not colognes you want to read reviews about lol.

They get terrible reviews.Its better to hear from people you know and word of mouth.
Really? I thought New Haarlem got some good praise as a gourmand fragrance. That was the #1 Bond I wanted to try but never got around to it... y'all saying http is all I need to know though I like reviews to know what notes are in the frag.

emoji
bruh it be like that sometimes... dash and co. got me copping like crazy
emoji

9 years ago '06        #2316
RESIDO 
 ddash said
ahahahahah let me know what you think?

So far this month and last month HTTP>>>>>Aventus Easily
Its definitely dope!
It's like a high quality, more sophisticated and smoother version of Havane.
But different enough to still need Havane in the arsenal.

I always felt that way about HTTP fam.
The only thing I ever liked more about Aventus is how long it lasts.

9 years ago '04        #2317
ddash 
 meercy said
Dior Homme Intense, Aventus, Tuscan Leather, Herod, HTTP.....

yall really bout to make me spend $51 on decants....
emoji

but i cant front... its the best way to go...

besides i been
emoji
this thread on the low...
Boy bring yo lurking medicine ball head a$s in this thread lol.Whewwwwwwww those choices tho mane.Nasty line up plehboi magee

2TopFlite said
Really? I thought New Haarlem got some good praise as a gourmand fragrance. That was the #1 Bond I wanted to try but never got around to it... y'all saying http is all I need to know though I like reviews to know what notes are in the frag.

emoji
emoji
New haarlem is def a love/hate frag.Its literally a syrup scent and sweet as hell.Idk how I feel about it lol.But def winter only.

RESIDO said
Its definitely dope!
It's like a high quality, more sophisticated and smoother version of Havane.
But different enough to still need Havane in the arsenal.

I always felt that way about HTTP fam.
The only thing I ever liked more about Aventus is how long it lasts.
emoji

Yup I agree on that naxos review.Is pretty nice.

Yea HTTP on fire but I get 14-16 hrs on both that and aventus.TL is the longest lasting cologne out of any scent ever on me lol.

9 years ago '10        #2318
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
Rocking new haarlem now it's cool wouldn't cop it homie at Saks told me to cop the mj knockoff

9 years ago '11        #2319
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32143 32 K  Slaps total: 1458 1 K
 eightytyson06 said
Rocking new haarlem now it's cool wouldn't cop it homie at Saks told me to cop the mj knockoff
Lol actually mj legend was the original and it smells just like new haarlem. Not as potent though. But to be honest new haarlem is a hard scent to wear. So unless u like going out eating breakfast or brunch, its perfect to wear.

Last edited by darealvelle; 10-08-2015 at 09:21 PM..

9 years ago '10        #2320
2TopFlite 
 eightytyson06 said
 darealvelle said
Lol actually mj legend was the original and it smells just like new haarlem. Not as potent though. But to be honest new haarlem is a hard scent to wear. So unless u like going out eating breakfast or brunch, its perfect to wear.
Damn, thought it was better than that... not trying to walk around smelling like some damn maple syrup
emoji

9 years ago '06        #2321
RESIDO 
Man.....
This Naxos is so nice!
Definitely in my top 5 for the season.

9 years ago '08        #2322
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36307 36 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
 RESIDO said
Man.....
This Naxos is so nice!
Definitely in my top 5 for the season.
emoji
did you get a sample? If so where?
emoji

9 years ago '05        #2323
meercy|m 
Props total: 1086 1 K  Slaps total: 46 46
 2TopFlite said

emoji
emoji
emoji
i came in like yea just a few and then it got real....
emoji

ddash said
Boy bring yo lurking medicine ball head a$s in this thread lol.Whewwwwwwww those choices tho mane.Nasty line up plehboi magee
emoji
that medicine ball line... i knew that was a nice line up, but the way yall talk about this Tuscan Leather. That may be all i need for a start...

9 years ago '04        #2324
ddash 
 meercy said
emoji
i came in like yea just a few and then it got real....
emoji

emoji
that medicine ball line... i knew that was a nice line up, but the way yall talk about this Tuscan Leather. That may be all i need for a start...
lol yea it was a nice line lol.

But man that starting 5 you mentioned is really all you need until next april if you live in a cold place.

Yea TL is def nice but all those scents are completely different and have their own characters.Start with 1 then move on to the next if you want to budget it.

I will say those are all heavy hitters and HTTP is the only 1 that can be worn like everyday and causal imo.You may want to get a cheapie to wear everyday,for work and errands so you dont run out quick.

9 years ago '10        #2325
2TopFlite 
 ddash said
lol yea it was a nice line lol.

But man that starting 5 you mentioned is really all you need until next april if you live in a cold place.

Yea TL is def nice but all those scents are completely different and have their own characters.Start with 1 then move on to the next if you want to budget it.

I will say those are all heavy hitters and HTTP is the only 1 that can be worn like everyday and causal imo.You may want to get a cheapie to wear everyday,for work and errands so you dont run out quick.
Alright so my two 4 ml decants of Tuscan came in today when I got off from work.... I fill up my atomizer and label it... give it a spray on the arm.

Out the gate its the smell of sweet leather for me, I automatically thought of some clean leather dress shoes and fresh a$s leather jacket out the box. Authentic leather smell for sure.

The leather is there the whole entire time through the drydown and all ofcourse but you have this sweet/spicy note along with it throughout which makes it pleasant damn near like edible leather
emoji
and a fresh powdery note lingers in the dry down.

In my opinion, this sh*t is nice... good sillage on it too. If you want a spicey sweet leather scent then this one takes the cake... Ima try this one out around some women because im positive they would be on a brother hard af this winter with this sh*t on and a nice leather jacket
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Somebody put dead chickens in front of Math Hoffa's barber shop.
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Have you ever WALKED IN ON YOUR WOMEN CHEATING? Here is some advice!
77 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jul 18 - Dubai princess Sheikha Mahra divorces her royal husband via Instagram..
112 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props-254
Schoolboy Q regrets being in the "not like us" video
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop