online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  17   0 bx goons and 17 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '04        #1951
ddash 
Props total: 138713 138 K  Slaps total: 9945 9 K
 eightytyson06 said
I'm trying it out mayneee it's straight reminds me of nautica life tbh haven't got any love yet lol ya'll got me feeling some type of way
Any updates plehboi?

9 years ago '10        #1952
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 ddash said
Any updates plehboi?
It's straight I'm not gonna hate on it. It's still Cartier Concentree and Gucci 2 as my go to

VPH doesn't last long on me and just reminds me of too many other scents

9 years ago '04        #1953
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said
It's straight I'm not gonna hate on it. It's still Cartier Concentree and Gucci 2 as my go to

VPH doesn't last long on me and just reminds me of too many other scents
Ok,cool fam.I hear you on that.

9 years ago '07        #1954
Mr. Moses 
Props total: 2722 2 K  Slaps total: 410 410
That VPH

Shout out to my real n1ggas for putting a n1gga on

emoji

08-10-2015, 02:58 AM         #1955
Ladyboy 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
ahs has much better longevity and projection than VHS for me.

9 years ago '11        #1956
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32127 32 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
 Ladyboy said
ahs has much better longevity and projection than VHS for me.
i agree

9 years ago '04        #1957
ddash 
 Mr. Moses said
That VPH
Shout out to my real n1ggas for putting a n1gga on

emoji
No problem fam

Just got in Tom ford Tuscan Leather-This sh*t is interesting and strong as fu*k.This is a 1 spray cologne for sure imo.It smells like a bunch of things.Dont know if I love it or hate it lol.

Its very addicting tho,like your not sure about it but you want to keep smelling it.Literally smells like new leather on ya skin but from afar it smells fruity,sweet and smokey.I could see this being a BEAST!!!! for fall and winter and people going crazy over it.So classy and masculine,some straight going out at night and feeling like a million dollars type cologne.Will def be wearing this when it gets colder out.

Last edited by ddash; 08-10-2015 at 11:19 AM..

9 years ago '11        #1958
 ddash said
No problem fam

Just got in Tom ford Tuscan Leather-This sh*t is interesting and strong as fu*k.This is a 1 spray cologne for sure imo.It smells like a bunch of things.Dont know if I love it or hate it lol.

Its very addicting tho,like your not sure about it but you want to keep smelling it.Literally smells like new leather on ya skin but from afar it smells fruity,sweet and smokey.I could see this being a BEAST!!!! for fall and winter and people going crazy over it.So classy and masculine,some straight going out at night and feeling like a million dollars type cologne.Will def be wearing this when it gets colder out.
It between that or tobacco vanille for a full bottle purchase this fall. I can only afford one. Which one should I get?

9 years ago '04        #1959
ddash 
 darealvelle said
It between that or tobacco vanille for a full bottle purchase this fall. I can only afford one. Which one should I get?
My n1gga real talk,I aint not ever buying a full bottle of any TF lol.Just not worth it for the prices bruh.TF has known longevity problems.

TL>>>>>>TV

Honestly Gucci Pour Homme 2,Herod,Creed Royal Oud and Tobacco vanille all smell similar.Herod blows them all out the water.I wore TV last fall/winter and its cool but to damn spicey and is definitely a mature cologne.By mature I mean you will smell like a 40-60 year old man,no exaggeration.The scent is not really versatile and is really for Winter,Suits/Business/Night Dates only imo.Herod can be worn anytime in fall/winter and will have you feeling fresh/fly and like a million dollars.So they smell similar but Herod is way more versatile and overall better imo.

Moral of the story fu*k TV lol.You know what imma put some on for a real time review.So it starts really spicey and strong a$s fu*k.Literally like Big red gum.Its def not bad but this on the wrong skin will smell like hell and musty.You will def smell like an indian or pakistani.Naw idk about this bruh.I will update once dry down hits.Before putting this on I also put on herod on my other arm.Herod is just perfectly balanced,airy,lighter but has that same scent.I can see getting tired of TV and thinking please get to the dry down already.Edit-Dry down is starting, tv is getting better.Suited up this is nice but you have to get to the dry down to like it imo.

But This Tuscan Leather is crack but I can see people hating it or disliking it off first smell.You kinda got to get use to this.The raspberry note is strong in this.But its been 2 hrs or so and im still liking.Will get about 8 hrs on my skin.Projection 4-6 hrs strong.This is def more versatile and fall and winter ready.

But like I said I def aint spending $250 on any cologne.The only ones maybe and I mean maybe would be Aventus,Herod and Xerjoff Uden.But I can get them in decants and 5ml or 10ml can last me a year easily.

Moral of the story is,Before you even think about buying anything get a 2ml decant sample first.

Last edited by ddash; 08-10-2015 at 03:01 PM..

9 years ago '04        #1960
ddash 
9 hrs later Tuscan Leather still going strong.Not even just a skin scent yet.

I think this legit might last 13 hrs good and 17 hrs as a skin scent.

The Tobacco Vanille is already gone.

EDIT---------------------
15 hrs later and it just turned to a skin scent.Moral of the story this stuff has legendary longevity.

Last edited by ddash; 08-11-2015 at 02:30 AM..

9 years ago '04        #1961
nwo504 
Props total: 17248 17 K  Slaps total: 2765 2 K

anyone try this joint?

Interlude by Amouge

9 years ago '10        #1962
eightytyson06 
Rocking midnight in Paris today not too bad a lot better than I last remember

9 years ago '04        #1963
ddash 
 nwo504 said

anyone try this joint?

Interlude by Amouge
Naw,but Amouage is quality.I have lyric man and reflection.Both pretty damn good.

Try a 2ml decant of it and read reviews on fragrantica

9 years ago '06        #1964
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
[QUOTE=ddash;35682388]

Honestly Gucci Pour Homme 2,Herod,Creed Royal Oud and Tobacco vanille all smell similar.
Herod blows them all out the water.

^^^ This right here
emoji

9 years ago '06        #1965
CrackInTheFlesh 
Props total: 784 784  Slaps total: 16 16
 eightytyson06 said
You gotta get Gucci pour homme 2 that's where it's at man
Correction...I got he Gucci Pour Homme II... haha...i never even bothered to open the box it came in... I knew it was Gucci Pour Homme something...I just checked...its the II....ill give the Eros a break and see what this Pour Homme II is like...but ill cop the VPH this weekend and I appreciate yall putting a ninja on..

9 years ago '06        #1966
CrackInTheFlesh 
Props total: 784 784  Slaps total: 16 16
[quote=RESIDO;35694258]
 ddash said

Honestly Gucci Pour Homme 2,Herod,Creed Royal Oud and Tobacco vanille all smell similar.
Herod blows them all out the water.

^^^ This right here
emoji
Fam....I got that Herod on my radar...whats a good spot to cop?

9 years ago '04        #1967
ddash 
[quote=CrackInTheFlesh;35695332]
 RESIDO said

Fam....I got that Herod on my radar...whats a good spot to cop?
My n1gga my bread aint long enough to cop a bottle of Herod which is $275

I got 15ml of it and I paid $35 for it.Thats gon last me 2 years.I aint wit dem bottles.The only bottles I buy are Versace Pour Homme

I know a guy that can get it for $180 but other than that Nordstrom for $275 is the best option.Not trying to pay $200 for a possible fake.

But as I always say try a 2-3 ml sample decant first before paying that much bread

Herod is Fall and Winter only pretty much so you got time.

9 years ago '06        #1968
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
[quote=ddash;35695744]
 CrackInTheFlesh said

My n1gga my bread aint long enough to cop a bottle of Herod which is $275
I know what you mean but Herod is one of the high price bottles that wont disappoint. It actually smells like it's suppose to cost that much unlike some of the Bonds, Creeds and Tom Fords..

If I didn't have a 30ml decant that would be my next bottle purchase.
I rock it all year.

9 years ago '04        #1969
ddash 
[quote=RESIDO;35695816]
 ddash said

I know what you mean but Herod is one of the high price bottles that wont disappoint. It actually smells like it's suppose to cost that much unlike some of the Bonds, Creeds and Tom Fords..

If I didn't have a 30ml decant that would be my next bottle purchase.
I rock it all year.
I agree 100% but like I said my bread at long enough to cop that.Even if I had it I would still cop the 10ml at a time.

Somethings I cant do.

9 years ago '10        #1970
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9519 9 K  Slaps total: 274 274

Haven't been in this thread in a minute... ima have to go back some pages and see what all you've copped and reviewed ... summer is winding down... football is approaching ... time to get me another bottle of the YSL La Nuit
emoji

Swear that sh*t is bomb ... Ready to get back to wearing that Pure Malt too and add to my growing collection
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1971
ddash 
 2TopFlite said

Haven't been in this thread in a minute... ima have to go back some pages and see what all you've copped and reviewed ... summer is winding down... football is approaching ... time to get me another bottle of the YSL La Nuit
emoji

Swear that sh*t is bomb ... Ready to get back to wearing that Pure Malt too and add to my growing collection
emoji
Whats good fam.
The thread slowed down but we back at it.

Bruh I dropped my pure malt,so imma reup in the fall.

9 years ago '11        #1972
 2TopFlite said

emoji

emoji
Pure Malt has a permanent spot in my collection, as long as they continue to make it

9 years ago '04        #1973
ddash 
 darealvelle said
Pure Malt has a permanent spot in my collection, as long as they continue to make it
emoji

9 years ago '10        #1974
eightytyson06 
 wayvegretzky said
Been rockin' with versace man for 5 years skraight now ..#uno
That's all first cologne I copped and all time favorite scent idc what anyone says it's the best thing out that house

9 years ago '04        #1975
nwo504 
Props total: 17248 17 K  Slaps total: 2765 2 K
 eightytyson06 said
That's all first cologne I copped and all time favorite scent idc what anyone says it's the best thing out that house
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+729
Jul 14 - Footage of the shooter well before the shot!
250 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+515
Video inside U can butterfly your chicken drummies I was today years old.
78 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props-383
Video inside This is the side of Nipsey Hussle that contradicts what he was trying t..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+373
Happy Ending competition
69 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish