online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  5   0 bx goons and 5 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '10        #1901
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
Just smelled every cologne in Saks fifth and got some samples. They had all the exclusives but nothing caught my eye. Copped pops that new Diddy

9 years ago '06        #1902
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
I been rocking that HTTP mixed with Acqua Di Parma all week.
It was perfect for that Florida weather.

9 years ago '11        #1903
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14250 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K

Will definitely try this one on release.

9 years ago '11        #1904
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32122 32 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
 MACADEMICS said

oh wow og chrome is already potent

9 years ago '09        #1905
5_star_smitty|m  OP
Props total: 4575 4 K  Slaps total: 268 268

I think YSL needs to start giving me free bottles
emoji

9 years ago '12        #1906
dman 4901 
Props total: 5610 5 K  Slaps total: 823 823
Lol I like

9 years ago '07        #1907
sittinpretti 
Props total: 5222 5 K  Slaps total: 306 306
 MACADEMICS said

Might have to grab this. Would it be good for daily wear around the job or should I get the OG Chrome?

Anything else you guys can recommend for the 9-5?

9 years ago '04        #1908
nwo504 
Props total: 17248 17 K  Slaps total: 2765 2 K
spicebomb

emoji

9 years ago '12        #1909
woodthatdude 
Props total: 17231 17 K  Slaps total: 954 954
whats the sample websites

9 years ago '11        #1910
MACADEMICS 
 sittinpretti said
Might have to grab this. Would it be good for daily wear around the job or should I get the OG Chrome?

Still haven't smelt it yet, but the OG is strong so if it is more intense then it might be overkill. If you want something for the office, try David Beckham Homme. It's cheap as hell but pretty nice and not too strong, very clean woody scent. Or cop Versace Pour Homme, one of the main posters swears by it on here TBH it's more what your nose likes in terms of fragrances, name a couple of fragrances you like bro?

9 years ago '04        #1911
1nonly 
Props total: 3278 3 K  Slaps total: 198 198
emoji

try this site for attar oils. real good stuff

9 years ago '11        #1912
 MACADEMICS said
Still haven't smelt it yet, but the OG is strong so if it is more intense then it might be overkill. If you want something for the office, try David Beckham Homme. It's cheap as hell but pretty nice and not too strong, very clean woody scent. Or cop Versace Pour Homme, one of the main posters swears by it on here TBH it's more what your nose likes in terms of fragrances, name a couple of fragrances you like bro?
Versace pour homme IMO is a poor mans version of Allure homme sport. Not dissing anybody who wears it. It's just a watered down version of it

9 years ago '04        #1913
ddash 
Props total: 138568 138 K  Slaps total: 9932 9 K
 sittinpretti said

Go to macys or a big department store and try on some cologne.I know for a fact nordstroms has a ton of free samples that they give away.Go get some and make sure to spray each cologne on ya skin to test and not a paper.You can get fooled.You want to know how it reacts with ya skin.

I could never wear chrome now that I am older.It smells great dont get me wrong but it is to damn strong and screams cheap cologne imo.

Versace Pour Homme,Bleu de chanel,Allure homme sport,YSL L Homme or Dior Homme will do good for a 9-5.Versace Pour Homme is my go to and there is no better bang for ya buck all year rd lady killer than that.Shines in spring and summer and can cut through winter.Only $30.

MACADEMICS said
Yea me
100% correct its on each person and what they prefer and why I always say go to a macys and smell our suggestions for themselves.Some many good choices.

darealvelle said
Versace pour homme IMO is a poor mans version of Allure homme sport. Not dissing anybody who wears it. It's just a watered down version of it
I definitely think its is the other way around but I dont think they smell that similar.I even just sprayed both on now.VPH is much more potent,effective and longer lasting.My biggest complaint with allure is its weak and watered down which is why I recommend for just work only and not going out.I have never got stopped or compliments wearing Allure.VPH has gotten a ton,real deal lady killer which is why I rank it so high.Once again preference and skin chemistry is important.

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche>>>>Allure Home Sport

9 years ago '11        #1914
MACADEMICS 
Yo y'all couldn't recommend any top woody fragrances could ya? My nose is tuned in to woody fragrances, all my favs are woody fragrances. Put a playa on mayne....

9 years ago '08        #1915
Andre3stacks 
Props total: 10740 10 K  Slaps total: 1996 1 K
 MACADEMICS said
Yo y'all couldn't recommend any top woody fragrances could ya? My nose is tuned in to woody fragrances, all my favs are woody fragrances. Put a playa on mayne....
He wood by d squared. It literally comes in a wood bottle. fav fragrance

9 years ago '11        #1916
 MACADEMICS said
This is a nice woody fragrance

9 years ago '11        #1917
MACADEMICS 
Props y'all

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to darealvelle again.

9 years ago '10        #1918
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
Glad to see thread back up. I gave my pops all my bottles just kept Gucci ph2 and cerruti harmony

9 years ago '04        #1919
ddash 
 MACADEMICS said
I always keep it real.I cant help you with woody colognes where its the main note.Never really looked for them.The only 1 i think I have smelled is tom ford oud wood and it was pretty nice but def not worth $250.

Last edited by ddash; 08-02-2015 at 08:58 PM..

9 years ago '11        #1920
 eightytyson06 said
Glad to see thread back up. I gave my pops all my bottles just kept Gucci ph2 and cerruti harmony
To be honest the thread went down once the spring and summer seasons arrivesd. All the best fragrances are usually the fall and winter ones. The thread is about to get popping again soon. Dont worry
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1921
ddash 
 darealvelle said
To be honest the thread went down once the spring and summer seasons arrivesd. All the best fragrances are usually the fall and winter ones. The thread is about to get popping again soon. Dont worry
emoji
I feel I wear more colognes during the summer time.So many more different scents and vibes.

Its like I know the 5 imma wear every winter time.

Dior Homme Intense,Aventus,Xerjoff Uden,Herod,and Pure Malt.

I just bought a sample of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather.Its fall and winter only but I will test it and let yall know what I think.

Last edited by ddash; 08-02-2015 at 09:04 PM..

9 years ago '11        #1922
 ddash said
I feel I wear more colognes during the summer time.So many more different scents and vibes.

Its like I know the 5 imma wear every winter time.

Dior Homme Intense,Aventus,Xerjoff Uden,Herod,and Pure Malt.

I just bought a sample of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather.Its fall and winter only but I will test it and let yall know what I think.
I got a more oriental, woody, spicy and boozy preference when it comes to scents. Im not a huge citrus person.

9 years ago '04        #1923
ddash 
 darealvelle said
I got a more oriental, woody, spicy and boozy preference when it comes to scents. Im not a huge citrus person.
Ok gotcha.
Yea I use to hate citrus but now I love it.Prolly got like 10 colognes thats citrus based.My mood changes often and I have a love/hate relationship on woody and spicy notes and thats why I keep my winter selections short.I just feel winter scents dont jump off my skin and get reactions.

Herod is def my favorite fall/winter scent.Xerjoff Uden being the new 2nd fav.I can really rock it all year round.

9 years ago '11        #1924
 ddash said
Ok gotcha.
Yea I use to hate citrus but now I love it.Prolly got like 10 colognes thats citrus based.My mood changes often and I have a love/hate relationship on woody and spicy notes and thats why I keep my winter selections short.I just feel winter scents dont jump off my skin and get reactions.

Herod is def my favorite fall/winter scent.Xerjoff Uden being the new 2nd fav.I can really rock it all year round.
Thats probably why im not big on citrus based scents, they dont last long on me lol

9 years ago '04        #1925
ddash 
 darealvelle said
Thats probably why im not big on citrus based scents, they dont last long on me lol
Alot of folks say that.It could be that the damn sun burns it off lol.Id be damned if I ever have to reapply a cologne.

Winter scents are def stronger but some are to powerful.I dont want to be engulfed in a scent.so yea citrus scents are def weaker and I like that at times.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo The time Lebron was cooking Kuzma and got his girl wet
64 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
logo 🏀 TOBIAS HARRIS even puts NO EFFORT in his FAREWELL LETTERS❗
14 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside How you walking around the mall at 53 years old with ur a*s out?
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eddie Murphy gets married to Paige Butcher, falls victim to the Snow B..
65 comments
18 hours ago
@movies