online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  16   0 bx goons and 16 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '08        #1826
Andre3stacks 
Props total: 10740 10 K  Slaps total: 1996 1 K

Good look to whoever posted this cologne back in another page. Had this girl smell me and fall in love. Midnight in Paris.

9 years ago '11        #1827
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 75860 75 K  Slaps total: 7720 7 K
Thanks my dudes... Anything "office-friendly" to suggest? I work in a cooperate office, most of the smell-goods I have are for them occassions you with a female you know is about to buss the legs open....

It's a lot of females here so of course I don't want nothing too basic, but at the same time, I'm not trying to rock nothing too powerful either...

I'm not a Creed guy or Bond type of guy, I found some great smelling sh*t for way less... The highest I go is TM Angel Men, anyways guide me to the promise land smell-gods!!!

9 years ago '05        #1828
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 ddash said
Try a decant of dior homme sport or check it out.I really like it for summer days and nights as well.

I currently have 6 colognes on my arms to give you an up to date reaction to scents.
I tried Dior Homme Sport at the mall too. That sh*t like a better version of YSL L'Homme to me. I'm going to buy Versace Pour and Dior Homme Sport and call it a day on the spring scents
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1829
ddash 
Props total: 138707 138 K  Slaps total: 9944 9 K
 lilbeast said
I tried Dior Homme Sport at the mall too. That sh*t like a better version of YSL L'Homme to me. I'm going to buy Versace Pour and Dior Homme Sport and call it a day on the spring scents
emoji
Remember to cop versace pour homme in person for $25 and under or get it from fragrance.net while its 25% off.

Yup Dior homme sport is nice.

Get a small decant of aventus and you could to go plehboi.

9 years ago '04        #1830
ddash 
 Sinamatik CFR said
Thanks my dudes... Anything "office-friendly" to suggest? I work in a cooperate office, most of the smell-goods I have are for them occassions you with a female you know is about to buss the legs open....

It's a lot of females here so of course I don't want nothing too basic, but at the same time, I'm not trying to rock nothing too powerful either...

I'm not a Creed guy or Bond type of guy, I found some great smelling sh*t for way less... The highest I go is TM Angel Men, anyways guide me to the promise land smell-gods!!!
Depends on if you want scent,performance or to blow people away.For office I would get something simple and effective and non offensive.Something not expensive cause you will wear it daily

Versace Pour Homme or Allure Homme Sport imo.

For an older gentlemen office vibe.YSL L'Homme,Chanel's "Platinum Egoiste,Dior Homme,Gucci Pour Homme 2

Last edited by ddash; 06-03-2015 at 02:25 PM..

9 years ago '05        #1831
 ddash said
Remember to cop versace pour homme in person for $25 and under or get it from fragrance.net while its 25% off.

Yup Dior homme sport is nice.

Get a small decant of aventus and you could to go plehboi.
Yea I saw on amazon you can get the 3.4 for about $35 I think. I looked on fragrance.net and its around the same much. I have amazon prime though so I'll prolly get it from there
emoji
. How is that aventus? I've never smelled it but the hype machine behind it is ridiculous

9 years ago '04        #1832
ddash 
 lilbeast said
Yea I saw on amazon you can get the 3.4 for about $35 I think. I looked on fragrance.net and its around the same much. I have amazon prime though so I'll prolly get it from there
emoji
. How is that aventus? I've never smelled it but the hype machine behind it is ridiculous
NOOOOO!!! Dont cop any scents from amazon ever.I dont trust them.1.7 is good enough for the year.

Aventus is wood,pineapple,fruity and smoky.All year round wearer

9 years ago '05        #1833
 ddash said
NOOOOO!!! Dont cop any scents from amazon ever.I dont trust them.1.7 is good enough for the year.

Aventus is wood,pineapple,fruity and smoky.All year round wearer
Whats wrong with Amazon my g?

9 years ago '15        #1834
nola504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18466 18 K  Slaps total: 2636 2 K
 darealvelle said
its ok fragrance, projection is moderate and the silage is ok. Now this sh*t here is the real deal

Tobacco, honey, and cherry, with a hint of chocolate. Instant panty dropper
Illuminati

9 years ago '06        #1835
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 ddash said
Fam I swear you work for Versace.. lol
You got everybody and their mama rocking the Pour Homme..
emoji

9 years ago '11        #1836
 ddash said
Depends on if you want scent,performance or to blow people away.For office I would get something simple and effective and non offensive.Something not expensive cause you will wear it daily

Versace Pour Homme or Allure Homme Sport imo.

For an older gentlemen office vibe.YSL L'Homme,Chanel's "Platinum Egoiste,Dior Homme,Gucci Pour Homme 2
Might rock with the Versace... sh*t the Eros is already like my daily fragrance, I tried Dreamer back in the late 90's, it was cool... Always wondered how that Allure smells, also heard good things about the Platinum Chanel joint...

Right now I got the JPG regular, JPG summer 2012, TM Pure Malt and Angel Men, the Eros, some Fahrenheit, Gucci Guilty, Terre D'Hermes(I like the citrus vibe, a lil strong but fvck it), Armani Code... might be missing one or two more... but I like to switch it up!

9 years ago '08        #1837
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36224 36 K  Slaps total: 1279 1 K
 darealvelle said
Good sh*t
emoji
The last bottle of cologne i bought this year was M7 by YSL.

Did you buy the o.g. or the newer reformulated version?
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1838
ddash 
 lilbeast said
Alot of fakes on there.For a $1-$4 more id rather use a real site like fragrance.net with no worries.Plus they always got sales on and low prices.

RESIDO said
Fam I swear you work for Versace.. lol
You got everybody and their mama rocking the Pour Homme..
emoji
emoji

I just speak the truth on what works.You dont need a $300 cologne to smell good and get chicks.Bruh I tried scent of piece last night and it is literally disgusting at first lol.But then the drydown will have you loving it.sh*t is still on my skin 16 hrs later lol.

Sinamatik CFR said
Might rock with the Versace... sh*t the Eros is already like my daily fragrance, I tried Dreamer back in the late 90's, it was cool... Always wondered how that Allure smells, also heard good things about the Platinum Chanel joint...

Right now I got the JPG regular, JPG summer 2012, TM Pure Malt and Angel Men, the Eros, some Fahrenheit, Gucci Guilty, Terre D'Hermes(I like the citrus vibe, a lil strong but fvck it), Armani Code... might be missing one or two more... but I like to switch it up!
emoji

Eros aint bad bruh.Dreamer was cool back in the day and allure homme sport smells like a watered down versace pour homme but great as well.Platinum chanel egoiste if that is what you talking about smells like a gentlemen professional office scent.But its very basic and generic.But smells real good.I like terre d hermes as well.Dirty citrus earth smell.

Last edited by ddash; 06-03-2015 at 05:12 PM..

9 years ago '10        #1839
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 lilbeast said
Man amazon legit I copped hella bottles off their then again it's fakes all over the net just check return policy and their rep

Been telling ya'll about the cologne tester game. My connects at my dept stores sell the bottles to amazon and overstock for dirt cheap

Last edited by eightytyson06; 06-03-2015 at 07:35 PM..

9 years ago '11        #1840
 ddash said
Alot of fakes on there.For a $1-$4 more id rather use a real site like fragrance.net with no worries.Plus they always got sales on and low prices.

emoji

I just speak the truth on what works.You dont need a $300 cologne to smell good and get chicks.Bruh I tried scent of piece last night and it is literally disgusting at first lol.But then the drydown will have you loving it.sh*t is still on my skin 16 hrs later lol.

emoji

Eros aint bad bruh.Dreamer was cool back in the day and allure homme sport smells like a watered down versace pour homme but great as well.Platinum chanel egoiste if that is what you talking about smells like a gentlemen professional office scent.But its very basic and generic.But smells real good.I like terre d hermes as well.Dirty citrus earth smell.
Yeah I rock with eros heavy... I haven't did the dreamer since that time back in the 90's, imma give the pour homme a try though... Maybe check out that egoiste, heard good reviews on it, not sure if I wanna splurge the $80 or so on a whim though.

I fu*ked with the citrus d'orange or whatever it was from Hermes in the greenish/aqua looking bottle, I liked that as well!

I'm just looking for 3 new joints to throw in rotation for the summer...

to be continued!!!

9 years ago '05        #1841
 ddash said
If you buy directly from amazon itself and not a user seller you should be straight. I've bought Givenchy Pi before off of there and it was legit. Now ebay on the otherhand :chandlerdead:. I've gotton a fake Hanae Mori off there
emoji

eightytyson06 said
Man amazon legit I copped hella bottles off their then again it's fakes all over the net just check return policy and their rep

Been telling ya'll about the cologne tester game. My connects at my dept stores sell the bottles of amazon and overstock for dirt cheap
Those testers bruh
emoji
. I fu*k with those heavy

9 years ago '05        #1842
Welp after sampling I figured out what I'm going to get after restarting my collection

Versace Pour Homme
Hanae Mori EDP
Midnight In Paris EDP
Dior Homme Sport
TM Pure Havane

Everything is pretty cheap and I have all bases covered. Prolly buy the versace, MIP, and hanae mori first and the other two later. What yall think?

9 years ago '04        #1843
ddash 
 Sinamatik CFR said
Yeah I rock with eros heavy... I haven't did the dreamer since that time back in the 90's, imma give the pour homme a try though... Maybe check out that egoiste, heard good reviews on it, not sure if I wanna splurge the $80 or so on a whim though.

I fu*ked with the citrus d'orange or whatever it was from Hermes in the greenish/aqua looking bottle, I liked that as well!

I'm just looking for 3 new joints to throw in rotation for the summer...

to be continued!!!
emoji
Let us know ya choices

My 5 for summer are

1.Aventus
2.VPH
3.Tom Ford Costa Azzurra
4.Xerjoff Uden
5.Xerjoff Nio

runner ups are Tom Ford Manadrino Di Almafi and Dior Homme Cologne 2013

lilbeast said
If you buy directly from amazon itself and not a user seller you should be straight. I've bought Givenchy Pi before off of there and it was legit. Now ebay on the otherhand :chandlerdead:. I've gotton a fake Hanae Mori off there
emoji

Those testers bruh
emoji
. I fu*k with those heavy
I agree on that
 lilbeast said
Welp after sampling I figured out what I'm going to get after restarting my collection

Versace Pour Homme
Hanae Mori EDP
Midnight In Paris EDP
Dior Homme Sport
TM Pure Havane

Everything is pretty cheap and I have all bases covered. Prolly buy the versace, MIP, and hanae mori first and the other two later. What yall think?
Just sprayed on the Hanae Mori right now.It aint bad at all.I like it.

Pure havane and midnight in paris are def more fall and winter colognes.Both good scents just dont think id wear in summer at all.Might be to cloying and a bad idea.But all 5 are nice.

Last edited by ddash; 06-03-2015 at 08:09 PM..

9 years ago '05        #1844
How is the longevity and projection on the hanae mori for you? Mine evaporated completely in literally 15 minutes and you couldn't smell anything. Pretty sure I had a fake though

9 years ago '04        #1845
ddash 
 lilbeast said
How is the longevity and projection on the hanae mori for you? Mine evaporated completely in literally 15 minutes and you couldn't smell anything. Pretty sure I had a fake though
I just tried it for the first time when I mentioned it earlier.

so 2 hr in and still going strong.Only sprayed my hand tho

I think this would have ok performance and projection.Maybe 5-7 hrs.
This smells like a citrus spicebomb.Very similar to spice bomb and gucci pour homme 2.This seems more fall and winter as well.Could wear spring tho

Last edited by ddash; 06-03-2015 at 09:12 PM..

9 years ago '08        #1846
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36224 36 K  Slaps total: 1279 1 K
Midnight in Paris is kinda soft really close to the skin scent Imo.. I don't really care for it just doesn't work well with my skin

9 years ago '06        #1847
chrisf249 
Props total: 1213 1 K  Slaps total: 170 170
So my order came in today. So far I'm liking the chanel allure blanche n aventus. Not sure if chez n bleaker street are for the day summer time. Mind you I'm staying in hawaii.

My next buys are the tom ford costa n whatever ya recommend.

9 years ago '04        #1848
ddash 
 chrisf249 said
So my order came in today. So far I'm liking the chanel allure blanche n aventus. Not sure if chez n bleaker street are for the day summer time. Mind you I'm staying in hawaii.

My next buys are the tom ford costa n whatever ya recommend.
emoji

Chez bond and bleecker st are def summer colognes but can be worn all year round.

I dont even know where a sample of costa azzurra is.But its gon be expensive.

But if you like orange and citrus try dior homme cologne 2013.

Dont smell the bottle wear on skin.Give each 1 a test run.Bleecker can be alil strong a first but the dry down is very nice.

Dont not over spray Bleecker st or chez bond.Those are 2 spray max.

Aventus is 2-3 spray max.

You should def get versace pour homme tho.So cheap and beautiful

Last edited by ddash; 06-03-2015 at 11:43 PM..

9 years ago '06        #1849
chrisf249 
Props total: 1213 1 K  Slaps total: 170 170
 ddash said
emoji

Chez bond and bleecker st are def summer colognes but can be worn all year round.

I dont even know where a sample of costa azzurra is.But its gon be expensive.

But if you like orange and citrus try dior homme cologne 2013.

Dont smell the bottle wear on skin.Give each 1 a test run.Bleecker can be alil strong a first but the dry down is very nice.

Dont not over spray Bleecker st or chez bond.Those are 2 spray max.

Aventus is 2-3 spray max.

You should def get versace pour homme tho.So cheap and beautiful

Bet, myperfumesample.com or something like that has the costra nostra sample for like 18 bucks. Gonna cop that and the vph. This ish can get addicting

how is the creed virgin water and the hanae joint ya talkingbout

Last edited by chrisf249; 06-03-2015 at 11:48 PM..

9 years ago '11        #1850
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32127 32 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
Did you buy the o.g. or the newer reformulated version?
emoji
I got the og version. Thats the one i have in the pic. The reformulated version is this one

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3718
Happy Ending competition
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BX favorite b###ench has a message 4 all of her fans that bring their kids 2 h..
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+4910
Video inside U can butterfly your chicken drummies I was today years old.
72 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props+1747
Tweet from Trump rally victim resurfaced
338 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish