online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  31   0 bx goons and 31 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '04        #1751
ddash 
Props total: 138795 138 K  Slaps total: 9949 9 K
 darealvelle said
Versace does not last long on my skin at all. I even did a test to see which one performed better on my skin. Alurre homme sport won. But they are both good scents, everybody skin is different so it is what it is lol
emoji
I feel you

Bleu last a long time on my skin too but not AHS.Both smell great tho.

9 years ago '11        #1752
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32143 32 K  Slaps total: 1458 1 K
 ddash said
I feel you

Bleu last a long time on my skin too but not AHS.Both smell great tho.
Alllure homme sport edp is a beast compared to versace pour homme imo. I have never smelled the edt version of allure sport though. Bleu i agree is a great scent, at first it wasnt nothing special to me. But i ended up buying a bottle and it is very unique.

9 years ago '04        #1753
ddash 
 darealvelle said
Alllure homme sport edp is a beast compared to versace pour homme imo. I have never smelled the edt version of allure sport though. Bleu i agree is a great scent, at first it wasnt nothing special to me. But i ended up buying a bottle and it is very unique.
I wouldnt want vph any stronger on my skin and havent tried that.Might peep it in stores tho along with polo red intense.

Yea man tried to told you about bleu.Its safe/simple but a very great scent

9 years ago '05        #1754
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
n1gga I went to the mall and got a sample of L'Homme Sport. n1gga...THAT...sh*t...IS...FLAMES.
emoji
That sh*t better to me than the original L'homme and La Nuit. I'm testing out the performance. If this sh*t last I'm going to trade my original for the sport version
emoji

Projection amazing too

9 years ago '09        #1755
5_star_smitty|m  OP
Props total: 4575 4 K  Slaps total: 268 268
 J said
Why would you get the Polo Red and not the Red Intense. The Intense is the new one and smells much better.
haven't bought a Polo cologne in forever, honestly didn't know which is the newest or the best smelling when it comes to Ralph Lauren.

i've only been buying YSL, Gucci & Versace lately
emoji

also, that RL didn't really cost me anything
emoji

9 years ago '09        #1756
5_star_smitty|m  OP
Props total: 4575 4 K  Slaps total: 268 268
 lilbeast said
n1gga I went to the mall and got a sample of L'Homme Sport. n1gga...THAT...sh*t...IS...FLAMES.
emoji
That sh*t better to me than the original L'homme and La Nuit.
this is how u know everyone's nose is different...
i personally prefer the La Nuit to the Sport
emoji

i use the Sport almost every day, but when i'm going out (with someone, or party etc) i draw for the La Nuit
emoji

it just has a more manly smell to it (pause).

9 years ago '10        #1757
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
That polo red intense is straight.... Its too spicy for me but I like that citrus/cranberry note

Wish I could into that VPH and allure but ain't feeling them

9 years ago '08        #1758
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36307 36 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
I'm wearing that GIT today man this sh*t is lovely
emoji
why don't you like it?
emoji
and in your opinion why is Chez Bond better?

9 years ago '04        #1759
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
I'm wearing that GIT today man this sh*t is lovely
emoji
why don't you like it?
emoji
and in your opinion why is Chez Bond better?
I love GIT but its just to strong,green and harsh at times.It's an oversprayers nightmare.

Yes,I like Chez bond better.

Chez bond is pretty much the same overall scent but way smoother,more airy and less harsh and in ya face.Its just more my style and although it has excellent performance and sillage,I dont feel like I am that guy that reeks of a cologne.

Cant go wrong with both but sometimes I dont want to be overpowered by the cologne im wearing.

9 years ago '08        #1760
 ddash said
I love GIT but its just to strong,green and harsh at times.It's an oversprayers nightmare.

Chez bond is pretty much the same overall scent but way smoother,more airy and less harsh and in ya face.Its just more my style and although it has excellent performance and sillage,I dont feel like I am that guy that reeks of a cologne.

Cant go wrong with both but sometimes I dont want to be overpowered by the cologne im wearing.
I feel ya about GIT being kinda strong 2 sprays for me and I'm good.

9 years ago '11        #1761
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32143 32 K  Slaps total: 1458 1 K
 ddash said

I agree about chez bond

9 years ago '04        #1762
abacabb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18052 18 K  Slaps total: 5672 5 K
emoji

Lately I been using a mix of Dior Homme and Pure Havane. The dry down marries well.

9 years ago '06        #1763
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 ddash said

I love GIT but sometimes I have to wash some of it off because of how strong it goes on.. lol
Still haven't had a change to try the Chez Bond.. sitting right on my dresser too.. I can't stop rocking the HTTP & Aventus mix.

9 years ago '04        #1764
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
I feel ya about GIT being kinda strong 2 sprays for me and I'm good.
Yea whats funny is 2 sprays is to much on my skin.I gotta do 1 spray or 2 very light or its gon get me lol.It def last 15 hrs + and projects like crazy.

darealvelle said
I agree about chez bond
emoji

RESIDO said
I love GIT but sometimes I have to wash some of it off because of how strong it goes on.. lol
Still haven't had a change to try the Chez Bond.. sitting right on my dresser too.. I can't stop rocking the HTTP & Aventus mix.
Yea I have literally scrubbed GIT off my skin 17 hrs later before lol.Sounds like a good mix and still need some HTTP SMH.

Imma be rocking aventus more this spring and summer.

Costa azzurra still is my new fav lately.Might rock chez bond today
you try costa yet?

Last edited by ddash; 05-21-2015 at 02:20 PM..

9 years ago '08        #1765
 ddash said
Yea whats funny is 2 sprays is to much on my skin.I gotta do 1 spray or 2 very light or its gon get me lol.It def last 15 hrs + and projects like crazy.

emoji

Yea I have literally scrubbed GIT off my skin 17 hrs later before lol.Sounds like a good mix and still need some HTTP SMH.

Imma be rocking aventus more this spring and summer.

Costa azzurra still is my new fav lately.Might rock chez bond today
you try costa yet?
Lol naw I haven't tried it yet that's a special scent right there it's gotta be the right time for me a date or some kinda event a brother gotta get snazzy to wear that sh*t dressed to the T... you feel me I'll be using that sparingly.

9 years ago '04        #1766
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
Lol naw I haven't tried it yet that's a special scent right there it's gotta be the right time for me a date or some kinda event a brother gotta get snazzy to wear that sh*t dressed to the T... you feel me I'll be using that sparingly.
Nah Costa aint a special time/event scent imo.You just cant be dressed like a bum when wearing it lol.

But its a everyday daytime spring/summer scent I feel.

I love this ish.

Last edited by ddash; 05-21-2015 at 02:30 PM..

9 years ago '08        #1767
 ddash said
Nah Costa aint a special time/event scent imo.You just cant be dressed like a bum lol.

But its a everyday spring/summer scent I feel.

As a matter of fact I wouldnt wear it to a special event.On a date or at night yea but nothing formal.
emoji
i opened the top and sniffed it bruh that sh*t smells great to me different strokes for different folks sh*t as much as this sh*t cost I'm treating that sh*t like.its gold my n1gga.

9 years ago '04        #1768
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
emoji
i opened the top and sniffed it bruh that sh*t smells great to me different strokes for different folks sh*t as much as this sh*t cost I'm treating that sh*t like.its gold my n1gga.
emoji

I knew you was gon say that so I decided to smell it again right now and see exactly why you would think and say that.

On skin it smells different than when just smelling the scent.If you just smell the scent or bottle you think luxury formal and night time.But on skin its casual daytime spring/summer killer.

I dont like my cologne to sit which is why I dont buy bottles and I want you to enjoy this scent while its fresh bruh.Its to nice to be worn 1 a month lol.

9 years ago '08        #1769
 ddash said
emoji

I knew you was gon say that so I decided to smell it again right now and see exactly why you would think and say that.

On skin it smells different than when just smelling the scent.If you just smell the scent or bottle you think luxury formal and night time.But on skin its casual daytime spring/summer killer.

I dont like my cologne to sit which is why I dont buy bottles and I want you to enjoy this scent while its fresh bruh.Its to nice to be worn 1 a month lol.
:well:damn I was hoping that wasn't the case I've been through that sh*t before I was hoping as well as it smells it would be a performance beast sh*t I'm having a little BBQ this weekend I might have to slap it on and see how it performs on my skin. ...damn I hope.you wrong man Tom Ford better not be on that bs as much as this sh*t cost I expect top notch...
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1770
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
:well:damn I was hoping that wasn't the case I've been through that sh*t before I was hoping as well as it smells it would be a performance beast sh*t I'm having a little BBQ this weekend I might have to slap it on and see how it performs on my skin. ...damn I hope.you wrong man Tom Ford better not be on that bs as much as this sh*t cost I expect top notch...
emoji
Im lost now lol?
What were you looking for this cologne to do or be for?
Did I do a review on this?

It performs well and projects pretty good.I think 3-4 sprays and you good for 8hrs.

Yea try at the bbq.

9 years ago '08        #1771
 ddash said
Im lost now lol.What were you looking for this cologne to do or be for?
Did I do a review on this?

It performs well and projects pretty good.I think 3-4 sprays and you good for 8hrs.
I'm saying bruh it smells great it cost an arm and a leg I've read great reviews about 30 or so on basenotes and fragrantica I found out about it reading you raving about it as well. It doesn't smell like a everyday scent to me granted the citrusy notes aren't uncommon but you'd think a perfumer as niche as Tom Ford would knock you off your feet when applied to the skin and that's what I expect. Therefore in my mind I put it naturally on my special occasions type of scent you know.

Last edited by YOURKINGB4EVER; 05-21-2015 at 02:50 PM..

9 years ago '04        #1772
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
I'm saying bruh it smells great it cost an arm and a leg I've read great reviews about 30 or so on basenotes and fragrantica I found about it reading you raving about it as well. It doesn't smell like a everyday scent to me granted the citrusy notes aren't uncommon but you'd think a perfumer as niche as Tom Ford would knock you off your feet when applied to the skin and that's what I expect.
oh no it def smells amazing in bottle and skin.I actually like it on skin more than bottle but its not a formal,night time special event scent.Its a day time outside spring and summer cologne.Thats whats its suppose to be.Thats whats its made for.Beach and Mediterranean vibe.

I agree its expensive but as I always say and said go to neiman marcus and try it before you buy it.I also said that most TF colognes suck for performance and sillage.Most seem to last around 3-5 hrs max.

Not this 1 tho.

Last edited by ddash; 05-21-2015 at 02:59 PM..

9 years ago '08        #1773
 ddash said
oh no it def smells amazing in bottle and skin.I actually like it on skin more than bottle but its not a formal,night time special event scent imo.Its a day time outside spring and summer cologne.Thats whats its suppose to be.Thats whats its made for.Beach and Mediterranean vibe.

I agree its expensive but as I always say and said go to neiman marcus and try it before you buy it.I also said that most TF colognes suck for performance and sillage.Most seem to last around 3-5 hrs max.

Not this 1 tho.

I got ya I'll rock it Saturday and see how it does appreciate the insight.

9 years ago '04        #1774
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
I got ya I'll rock it Saturday and see how it does appreciate the insight.
emoji
report back fam and hope you like it.

9 years ago '08        #1775
Man you were right it's cool it performs well on my skin for about 3-4 hours with moderate to decent sillage then it becomes a close to the skin scent it smelled better in the bottle than on skin and it's not a formal or get stupid fresh on them h0es type scent... I'm not disappointed but kinda pissed because it cost so much you expect more for the price...my advice for anyone reading this and interested to copping listen to ddash b.... its a great smell but grab you some decants of that Tom Ford Costa Azzura in the long run its cheaper you get a better bang for you're buck.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Somebody put dead chickens in front of Math Hoffa's barber shop.
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Have you ever WALKED IN ON YOUR WOMEN CHEATING? Here is some advice!
77 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jul 18 - Dubai princess Sheikha Mahra divorces her royal husband via Instagram..
112 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props-254
Schoolboy Q regrets being in the "not like us" video
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop