online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  2   0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '11        #1601
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32122 32 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
 eightytyson06 said
It's been on my list since fall imma just get it even though it's a strong scent built for cold weather
wear it at night in the spring and summer

9 years ago '09        #1602
kellz423 
Props total: 96 96  Slaps total: 45 45
 Nasty Nate said
Someone need to start a frag split for Creed Aventus

Check out the forums on emoji

There are a few people who do splits on there. I have ordered a few creed splits from Remik with no issues. Just be sure to pay otherwise it messes it up for everyone.

emoji

9 years ago '10        #1603
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9516 9 K  Slaps total: 274 274
Yo, for my fellas these are 2 good batch #'s for the The full 4 0z bottles of creed i have, i did my research on basenotes before i purchased them(i always research my creeds, shyts too high to get a fake or weak batch)

Aventus Batch #Lot LT42B13U02 compliment getter with the perfect mix of pineapple and smoke. I can vouch for this batch, it took me a while to find it though.

Virgin Island Water Batch #Lot A6213P01. The lime smells authentic as fu*k and it lingers on with the Coconut for a couple of hrs. Before the coconut majorily takes over. No complaints on my end.

Will try some 5ml samples of some of the frags recently posted on this and the last page

9 years ago '08        #1604
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36158 36 K  Slaps total: 1279 1 K
 2TopFlite said
Yo, for my fellas these are 2 good batch #'s for the The full 4 0z bottles of creed i have, i did my research on basenotes before i purchased them(i always research my creeds, shyts too high to get a fake or weak batch)

Aventus Batch #Lot LT42B13U02 compliment getter with the perfect mix of pineapple and smoke. I can vouch for this batch, it took me a while to find it though.

Virgin Island Water Batch #Lot A6213P01. The lime smells authentic as fu*k and it lingers on with the Coconut for a couple of hrs. Before the coconut majorily takes over. No complaints on my end.

Will try some 5ml samples of some of the frags recently posted on this and the last page

Yeah I recently purchased a 1ml decant of Aventus sh*t is dope I've been kinda concerned about getting more because of all the different batches like you said this sh*t is pricey I'm not gonna waste my money on some weak sh*t.

9 years ago '13        #1605
dogblood 
Props total: 508 508  Slaps total: 35 35
just reupped @ decantshop

here's whats coming:

Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt (Création 2013)
Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane
Thierry Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest
Versace Pour Homme
CREED Aventus
Chanel Bleu de Chanel
Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense

my day to day goto scents.. depending on mood... Farenheit, Spicebomb.. and OG RL Safaree

9 years ago '10        #1606
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 dogblood said

here's whats coming:

Versace Pour Homme
CREED Aventus
Chanel Bleu de Chanel

my day to day goto scents.. depending on mood... Farenheit, Spicebomb.. and OG RL Safaree
i just ordered some 1ml bottles how long they take to ship i ordered over the weekend and nothing happened as of now

9 years ago '11        #1607
 dogblood said

here's whats coming:

Versace Pour Homme
CREED Aventus
Chanel Bleu de Chanel

I have a bottke of everything on that list besides the versace. Dont own the versace because i have a bottle of chanel allure homme sport, which have a similar smell as it

9 years ago '04        #1608
ddash 
Props total: 138569 138 K  Slaps total: 9932 9 K
I took advantage of that 20% off as well.I ordered all expensive sh*t that was got damn $11 per ml lol.I had a giftcard,discount and the notes are money off as well.

I bought
Xerjoff Nio
Xerjoff Kobe
Xerjoff Uden
Profumum Acqua Viva
Amouage Lyric Man

Should be here in a couple days.I will give a mini review on all of them.

eightytyson06 said
im a little popped so imma order a few decants let me know what yall think
creed silver mountain
creed virgin island
bond no 9 new haalem
a men ultra zest
bleecker street
chanel blanche
20% off at decantshop total for all in 1ml came to 50
I tried and like all of these.The ones I erased I havent tried or know any thing about them.Zest,Blanche,Bleecker st,Virgin island,silver mountain are dope for spring and summer.New haarlem is a love or hate and def for winter use only.

dogblood said
here's whats coming:
Versace Pour Homme
CREED Aventus
Chanel Bleu de Chanel
Great list,some of that is more suited for winter/fall use tho.You should like them all tho.
 eightytyson06 said
i just ordered some 1ml bottles how long they take to ship i ordered over the weekend and nothing happened as of now
Yea they take awhile to process and ship sometimes.Def usually a week.
 darealvelle said
I have a bottle of everything on that list besides the versace. Dont own the versace because i have a bottle of chanel allure homme sport, which have a similar smell as it
Yea def similar but AHS is weaker,classier but boring and doesnt project nearly as well imo.Its a perfect scent for work or at an office.Smells good tho. [quote notification disabled / max 3 quotes per post]

9 years ago '10        #1609
eightytyson06 
Man my cologne shoulda been here but they ain't even finish processing it

9 years ago '13        #1610
dogblood 
 eightytyson06 said
Man my cologne shoulda been here but they ain't even finish processing it
same here.. loafting on my order brehs

9 years ago '04        #1611
ddash 
I just got my pack in

9 years ago '10        #1612
eightytyson06 
They just gave it to postal service should be here next week.....
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1613
ddash 
Rocked Xerjoff Uden today.

It is a very classy and unique scent.I dont know if I would wear this casually cause its to nice and on the more dress up,going out,night time vibe.

Strong burst of citrus,vanilla,coffee,rum and sweetness.Its thick but still fresh and clean in a way.You will def stand out because this is different and a mix of le male mixed with la nuit,allure edition blanche and ultra zest or and a mugler type vibe cologne.

I went extra light and it lasted pretty good.Skin scent only the last 2 hrs and about gon now.So lasted a good 9-10 hrs on light spray.

So far an 8/10 tho.Very Nice scent

Last edited by ddash; 04-24-2015 at 12:41 PM..

9 years ago '10        #1614
2TopFlite 
^^ Sounds like my type of Frag on a cool date night

ddash said
I took advantage of that 20% off as well.I ordered all expensive sh*t that was got damn $11 per ml lol.I had a giftcard,discount and the notes are money off as well.

I bought
Xerjoff Nio
Xerjoff Kobe
Xerjoff Uden
Profumum Acqua Viva
Amouage Lyric Man

Should be here in a couple days.I will give a mini review on all of them.

I tried and like all of these.The ones I erased I havent tried or know any thing about them.Zest,Blanche,Bleecker st,Virgin island,silver mountain are dope for spring and summer.New haarlem is a love or hate and def for winter use only.

Great list,some of that is more suited for winter/fall use tho.You should like them all tho.

Yea they take awhile to process and ship sometimes.Def usually a week.

Yea def similar but AHS is weaker,classier but boring and doesnt project nearly as well imo.Its a perfect scent for work or at an office.Smells good tho.
Anxious to see what you have to say about Amouge, i wanted to get jubilation xv but saw lyric was just as good

9 years ago '04        #1615
ddash 
 2TopFlite said

Anxious to see what you have to say about Amouge, i wanted to get jubilation xv but saw lyric was just as good
I will rock it today.

Definitely rose note for sure in this.I smelled it yesterday and was like we shall see with it on lol.Def unique.

9 years ago '13        #1616
dogblood 
 eightytyson06 said
They just gave it to postal service should be here next week.....
emoji
Mine just shipped today. hopefully it'll get here before I hit the road again next week.

9 years ago '10        #1617
eightytyson06 
 dogblood said
Mine just shipped today. hopefully it'll get here before I hit the road again next week.
Mine just shipped too it'll be here Monday

9 years ago '04        #1618
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
Rocking it right now 3 hrs in and this is a tough one to review because this is definitely a preference cologne and scent.

Without a doubt you have to be ok with the scent of rose to even like this cologne.This is a scent I think you are either going to like or not like.But 1 thing is for sure and that is,this is niche and quality all the way.No cheap designer vibe on this 1,this is luxury no doubt.

If you read reviews people are on point with the fact that this is rose oriented and driven.A bit of spice,musk and def some sweetness,citrus and maybe lime to this.I def see this as a unisex or kinda feminine scent.Some reviewers said its smells like an elderly woman and I see that as well.Its really really sweet and you think man this is perfume but somehow its still masculine and addicting/intoxicating.Dudes can def wear this although it may be to sweet for some.

This is a very classy,elegant,more mature scent.I would wear this dressed up,going out,at night time and I think this can be worn on cooler nights,spring and summer.You can prolly wear casual but you better be fly while doing it imo.

I went light on sprays but I can tell this will last a long time and will def project even though it is a light scent.You will definitely standout as this scent is very unique.I think women would love this for them or on a man.I can see this as a compliment getter all the way.

Once again you have to like rose and sweet scents to fu*k with this.This is not for everybody.

I rate it an 8/10

9 years ago '10        #1619
2TopFlite 
 ddash said
Rocking it right now 3 hrs in and this is a tough one to review because this is definitely a preference cologne and scent.

Without a doubt you have to be ok with the scent of rose to even like this cologne.This is a scent I think you are either going to like or not like.But 1 thing is for sure and that is,this is niche and quality all the way.No cheap designer vibe on this 1,this is luxury no doubt.

If you read reviews people are on point with the fact that this is rose oriented and driven.A bit of spice,musk and def some sweetness,citrus and maybe lime to this.I def see this as a unisex or kinda feminine scent.Some reviewers said its smells like an elderly woman and I see that as well.Its really really sweet and you think man this is perfume but somehow its still masculine and addicting/intoxicating.Dudes can def wear this although it may be to sweet for some.

This is a very classy,elegant,more mature scent.I would wear this dressed up,going out,at night time and I think this can be worn on cooler nights,spring and summer.You can prolly wear casual but you better be fly while doing it imo.

I went light on sprays but I can tell this will last a long time and will def project even though it is a light scent.You will definitely standout as this scent is very unique.I think women would love this for them or on a man.I can see this as a compliment getter all the way.

Once again you have to like rose and sweet scents to fu*k with this.This is not for everybody.

I rate it an 8/10
Dope review
emoji

emoji
it resembles a elderly woman
emoji

I personally love sweet frags, that sh*t works for ya boy which is why that frag in particular when I read your post I wanted you to give your opinion on.

I love niche frags, I want quality and I think I will for sure get a decant of Lyric Man. Frags like this are good for close encounters with women
emoji

That 8/10 confirmed it.
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1620
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
Dope review
emoji

emoji
it resembles a elderly woman
emoji

I personally love sweet frags, that sh*t works for ya boy which is why that frag in particular when I read your post I wanted you to give your opinion on.

I love niche frags, I want quality and I think I will for sure get a decant of Lyric Man. Frags like this are good for close encounters with women
emoji

That 8/10 confirmed it.
emoji
Bruh if you like rose then this is easily a 9 and I can see why some reviewers say 10/10.I still dont know how I feel about rose yet tho.

Its a s3xy scent and def for close encounters as long as she dont think you smell like an old bi*ch ahjajhhjsvahjaaghsvhjsavdahj

I say get a 3ml decant or sample first.No blind buy

Next is Xerjoff Kobe

Last edited by ddash; 04-24-2015 at 07:10 PM..

9 years ago '10        #1621
2TopFlite 
 ddash said
Bruh if you like rose then this is easily a 9 and I can see why some reviewers say 10/10.I still dont know how I feel about rose yet tho.

Its a s3xy scent and def for close encounters as long as she dont think you smell like an old bi*ch ahjajhhjsvahjaaghsvhjsavdahj

I say get a 3ml decant or sample first.No blind buy

Next is Xerjoff Kobe
emoji
emoji
emoji

I like sweet scents but im not sure I have any frags with Rose or flower notes, I won't blind buy this one will cop decants

First time hearing of this Xerjoff Kobe frag
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1622
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
emoji
emoji
emoji

I like sweet scents but im not sure I have any frags with Rose or flower notes, I won't blind buy this one will cop decants

emoji
Let me know when you get a sample.

Yea they are rarer and like $250 and up for a 50ml

9 years ago '11        #1623
 2TopFlite said
emoji
emoji
emoji

emoji
aventus has rose in it

9 years ago '05        #1624
J  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9492 9 K  Slaps total: 2586 2 K
Man, I can't get over how good Pure Malt is. The opening is amazing. The dry down is amazing.

VPH is probably my most versatile and go to scent, but in terms of quality....

Pure Malt >>>>>

9 years ago '04        #1625
ddash 
 J said
Man, I can't get over how good Pure Malt is. The opening is amazing. The dry down is amazing.

VPH is probably my most versatile and go to scent, but in terms of quality....

Pure Malt >>>>>
emoji
emoji
on VPH but malt cant be worn all year wrong but it is the truth and maybe a must have.

You need to get on that parfums de marly Herod next winter plehboi.Real Luxury

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+14239
Video inside Shawty still got and still will get it ….damn
92 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo 🏀 TOBIAS HARRIS even puts NO EFFORT in his FAREWELL LETTERS❗
18 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
logo The time Lebron was cooking Kuzma and got his girl wet
65 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+7024
Video inside How to become 37.78 times better at anything | Atomic Habits summary (b..
35 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish