online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  17   0 bx goons and 17 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '11        #1551
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32167 32 K  Slaps total: 1460 1 K
 DontHateDaGreat said
About to cop this insurrection pure and see how it stacks to aventus. I'm about to run out and the ones i've smelled in stores are horrible batches
emoji

about to sample this Pure Zest

Cutting down my collection. Sticking with
Chanel Allure Homme Sport (workday), Virgin Island Water, Kerosene Unknown Pleasures (for cooler close contact nights), ysl homme, ysl la nuit, and cartier
If you can, try to avoid the aventus clones. You will not be satisfied with them, especially if u owned a bottle of aventus already. Lomani aventus smells good to me, but it is not strong and does not last long. It also smells artificial compared to the creed.

9 years ago '12        #1552
DontHateDaGreat 
Props total: 9275 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 darealvelle said
If you can, try to avoid the aventus clones. You will not be satisfied with them, especially if u owned a bottle of aventus already. Lomani aventus smells good to me, but it is not strong and does not last long. It also smells artificial compared to the creed.
yea i've set myself up for the disappointment but I know at this point i'm not finding that same batch again so i'd rather go with a cheaper substitute than hunt and pay about 3-4 times as much. If they consistently brought out the same batch then i'd get it but i can't trust them at this point
emoji

9 years ago '11        #1553
 DontHateDaGreat said
yea i've set myself up for the disappointment but I know at this point i'm not finding that same batch again so i'd rather go with a cheaper substitute than hunt and pay about 3-4 times as much. If they consistently brought out the same batch then i'd get it but i can't trust them at this point
emoji
My bottle of milesime imperial was lacking the watermelon note. i was pissed, creed quality control is terrible.

04-07-2015, 04:51 PM         #1554
BALLONHOES 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
lol this sh*t is crazy... yall are just as gay and trendy with colognes as you are with shoes...

9 years ago '05        #1555
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 ddash said
Yea,no one should be copping cologne from amazon or ebay.
What's wrong with copping from Amazon?

9 years ago '05        #1556
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 BALLONHOES said
lol this sh*t is crazy... yall are just as gay and trendy with colognes as you are with shoes...
This n1gga aint got no swag
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1557
ddash 
Props total: 138943 138 K  Slaps total: 9956 9 K
 darealvelle said
100% no more clones
 DontHateDaGreat said
emoji
I woould never cop a clone ever again.

lilbeast said
What's wrong with copping from Amazon?
Way to many fakes on there and fragrance.net is legit and has prices just as good if not better.

9 years ago '10        #1558
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
Guess I just got lucky everything I copped off there has been legit

Amazon ftw

9 years ago '12        #1559
DontHateDaGreat 
 ddash said
100% no more clones

I woould never cop a clone ever again.

Way to many fakes on there and fragrance.net is legit and has prices just as good if not better.
Clone >>>>>>>>>> searching for a batch i like because Creed's weak asses can't all batches of their top scents smell the same like other houses do.

I mean Aventus, MI, and GIT are their top 3 frags and all of them have variations within batches. That's garbage. It was hard enough finding a good aventus was wasn't overly smoky. I'd take a cheaper clone over searching and paying over market value because creed can't get their sh*t together
emoji

emoji

9 years ago '04        #1560
ddash 
 DontHateDaGreat said
Clone >>>>>>>>>> searching for a batch i like because Creed's weak asses can't all batches of their top scents smell the same like other houses do.

I mean Aventus, MI, and GIT are their top 3 frags and all of them have variations within batches. That's garbage. It was hard enough finding a good aventus was wasn't overly smoky. I'd take a cheaper clone over searching and paying over market value because creed can't get their sh*t together
emoji

emoji
I feel you but def cant agree on getting a clone ever again.

Sounds like you dont want aventus then.I have ordered aventus a bunch and they were fine.But yes its def diff variations.I prefer more pineapple than smoke but that dont stop me from wearing it or ordering 5 and 10ml at a time.I aint ever buying a full bottle again.Just not worth the money especially now that I got damn near 60 colognes.5 and 10ml last me a year or so now.

sounds like you would prefer bond no 9 HTTP or Bond scent of piece for him more.They are more fruity/sweeter and less smokey and wood based

Last edited by ddash; 04-08-2015 at 02:36 PM..

9 years ago '12        #1561
DontHateDaGreat 
 ddash said

Sounds like you dont want aventus then.I have ordered aventus a bunch and they were fine.But yes its def diff variations.I prefer more pineapple than smoke but that dont stop me from wearing it or ordering 5 and 10ml at a time.I aint ever buying a full bottle again.Just not worth the money especially now that I got damn near 60 colognes.5 and 10ml last me a year or so now.

sounds like you would prefer bond no 9 HTTP or Bond scent of piece for him more.They are more fruity/sweeter and less smokey and wood based
of def not a full bottle. I do samples first then buy/decant if i absolutely MUST have it. I'm trying those Bond's on the next sample run. Good looks
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1562
ddash 
 DontHateDaGreat said
of def not a full bottle. I do samples first then buy/decant if i absolutely MUST have it. I'm trying those Bond's on the next sample run. Good looks
emoji
Research and watch a ton of youtube on scents.This will help your decisions as well.

But yes I start off buying 5ml for 1st time trying.

9 years ago '06        #1563
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 ddash said

Sounds like you dont want aventus then.

sounds like you would prefer bond no 9 HTTP or Bond scent of piece for him more.
I cosign this..
Not really feeling the Aventus hype..
I have it but I like HTTP and Bond SOPFH much better..

9 years ago '08        #1564
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36362 36 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
emoji

emoji

I'm loving GIT and SOPFH! Issey Sport is okay I brought home a sample last month of Issey Misake Pour Homme and my old lady loved it, so she decided to get me some for an early b day present instead she made a mistake and bought the sport version. It's all good tho.

I also got some decants

Le Labo Bergamote 5ml
Creed VIW 3ml
Allure Blanche Homme 5ml
Parfums De Marly Herod 5ml
Amouage Jubilation XXV 5ml
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt Creation 1ml
A taste of Heaven by Kilian 3ml
Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense 3ml
Bond no 9 New Haarlem 3ml
Frapin 1270 3ml
Thierry Mugler Amen a Taste of Fragrance 3ml
Amouage Gold 1ml
Creed Aventus 1ml
Tauer No 02 L'Air du Desert Marocain 1ml
Frapin L'Humaniste 1ml
Huitieme Art Sucre d'Ebene 1ml

Last edited by YOURKINGB4EVER; 04-08-2015 at 04:43 PM..

9 years ago '12        #1565
DontHateDaGreat 
 ddash said
Research and watch a ton of youtube on scents.This will help your decisions as well.

But yes I start off buying 5ml for 1st time trying.
I'm usually up to date but i haven't fu*ked with bond no.9 in awhile. a lot of the samples i got from the mall didn't hit for me. Didn't know they had some new additions until now. Most of the time i can test them straight up at the mall unless it's one of the more limited joints and then i'll spend a few bucks for a sample

9 years ago '04        #1566
ddash 
 DontHateDaGreat said
I'm usually up to date but i haven't fu*ked with bond no.9 in awhile. a lot of the samples i got from the mall didn't hit for me. Didn't know they had some new additions until now. Most of the time i can test them straight up at the mall unless it's one of the more limited joints and then i'll spend a few bucks for a sample
I hear ya but bond no 9 must haves for me are chez bond and bleecker st for spring and summer.I wear them together.HTTP is dope also.

For winter New haarlem is dope.I got a sample of riverside drive and coney Ilsand that I never tried as well.

9 years ago '05        #1567
J  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9499 9 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
Went to Macy's today to return Versace Eros. Didn't smell as good as it did in the store.

Ended up buying 100 ml of Versace Pour Homme and 100ml of Thierry Mugler Ultra Zest.

My current collection:

Versace Pour Homme
Thierry Mugler Ultra Zest
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
Thierry Mugler A*Men
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
Azzaro Chrome
Tommy Bahama St. Barts

Last edited by J; 04-09-2015 at 02:33 PM..

9 years ago '10        #1568
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
gucci pour home 2
cartier concentree
dior homme 2013

emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji

9 years ago '04        #1569
ddash 
 J said
Went to Macy's today to return Versace Eros.Didn't smell as good as it did in the store.

Ended up buying 100 ml of Versace Pour Homme and 100ml of Thierry Mugler Ultra Zest.

My current collection:

Versace Pour Homme
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
Thierry Mugler A*Men
Azzaro Chrome
Tommy Bahama St. Barts
emoji

Wouldve copped off fragrance.net and saved a lot of money tho.

9 years ago '05        #1570
 ddash said
emoji

Wouldve copped off fragrance.net and saved a lot of money tho.
I thought about it, but it seems like there's a lot of bad reviews for the site.

I think I'm set buying big bottles for a while. Where do y'all get your decants from?

9 years ago '04        #1571
ddash 
 J said
I thought about it, but it seems like there's a lot of bad reviews for the site.

I think I'm set buying big bottles for a while. Where do y'all get your decants from?
Ok,cool.
They super legit and I never had an issue with them and I bought alot from that site.

I buy from decantshop.com

Rocked Tom Ford Costa Azzurra today.Great smelling scent and works well in spring and summer weather.Imma try my other 2 Tom Fords next when it warms up again.

Last edited by ddash; 04-09-2015 at 06:53 PM..

9 years ago '11        #1572
 J said
Went to Macy's today to return Versace Eros. Didn't smell as good as it did in the store.

My current collection:

Versace Pour Homme
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
Thierry Mugler A*Men
Azzaro Chrome
Tommy Bahama St. Barts
Smells good and it is great alternative to creed virgin island water. Its just too strong for me. I got a headache wearing it

9 years ago '11        #1573
QB Eagles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 30629 30 K  Slaps total: 5931 5 K
 darealvelle said
Smells good and it is great alternative to creed virgin island water. Its just too strong for me. I got a headache wearing it
I got a headache from smelling it at a store.

9 years ago '11        #1574
 QB Eagles said
stuff aint no joke

9 years ago '05        #1575
 darealvelle said
 QB Eagles said
I very rarely will wear it. Maybe a couple times during the summer if I know it's going to be real hot and I'll be out by the pool.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9110
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing Them… Showing How..
210 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+355
Video inside 4 am at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
216 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-453
Jul 22 - Rumor: Biden is currently in hospice, unlikely to survive the night
89 comments
1 day ago
@news