online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  16   0 bx goons and 16 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

10 years ago '04        #1101
ddash 
Props total: 138707 138 K  Slaps total: 9944 9 K
 pwayne said
DG the one
Narciso Rodriguez "for him"
Bogart pour homme
Jesus del pozo "Halloween man"
Chanel allure home sport
Hanae mori for men
Yves saint Laurent l'homme
Bleu de chanel

Those are in my rotation as of right now and made to be worn in winter. Im starting to work on spring and summer frags. I got Versace pour homme and nautica voyage in today.
emoji
emoji

L homme is the only cologne that I can never wear.sh*t gives me a headache and makes me sick instantly.And thats with the smallest spray

10 years ago '05        #1102
pwayne 
Props total: 0 0  Slaps total: 0 0
 ddash said
emoji
emoji

L homme is the only cologne that I can never wear.sh*t gives me a headache and makes me sick instantly.And thats with the smallest spray
I have blue sugar bottle within an hour I'm sick as fu*k. Chicks love it cause smells like cotton candy and sh*t but I can't wear like I really want to.

This is my second bottle of Versace pour homme. Got gift set 3.4 oz and hair/body wash for 48 dollars.

10 years ago '04        #1103
ddash 
 pwayne said
I have blue sugar bottle within an hour I'm sick as fu*k. Chicks love it cause smells like cotton candy and sh*t but I can't wear like I really want to.

This is my second bottle of Versace pour homme. Got gift set 3.4 oz and hair/body wash for 48 dollars.
You're the real mvp
emoji

VPH in the building like real estate lol

10 years ago '05        #1104
pwayne 
 ddash said
You're the real mvp
emoji

VPH in the building like real estate lol
VPH is a beast. You can walk in any room and doesn't matter whose in it...nobody can't tell you sh*t.

But versus blue jeans = garbage.

10 years ago '04        #1105
ddash 
 pwayne said
VPH is a beast. You can walk in any room and doesn't matter whose in it...nobody can't tell you sh*t.

But versus blue jeans = garbage.
100%

emoji

You my friend bruh.Imma email you some popeyes coupons

10 years ago '11        #1106
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32127 32 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
An excellant winter frag is this one here

10 years ago '12        #1107
DontHateDaGreat 
Props total: 9275 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 pwayne said

This. Had to give it away after a few months. I mean it got the job done but hated myself for having to deal with the sick effect. 1 million is starting to become the sameway with that drydown
emoji

pwayne said
DG the one
Narciso Rodriguez "for him"
Bogart pour homme
Jesus del pozo "Halloween man"
Chanel allure home sport
Hanae mori for men
Yves saint Laurent l'homme
Bleu de chanel

Those are in my rotation as of right now and made to be worn in winter. Im starting to work on spring and summer frags. I got Versace pour homme and nautica voyage in today.
the allure homme sport will work in the hotter months. I only rotate
Creed Virgin Island water
Creed Millesime Imperiale
Creed Aventus
Chanel allure homme sport,
VPH
and sometimes cartier roadster.
I used to rock Issey Miyake Summer 2009 and Hugo Boss Bottled but didn't reach for them much this year so i'll probably give those up.

sidenote: aquatics don't really work for me but folks like bvlgari's offerings

10 years ago '11        #1108
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32127 32 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
 DontHateDaGreat said
This. Had to give it away after a few months. I mean it got the job done but hated myself for having to deal with the sick effect. 1 million is starting to become the sameway with that drydown
emoji

the allure homme sport will work in the hotter months. I only rotate
Creed Virgin Island water
Creed Millesime Imperiale
Creed Aventus
Chanel allure homme sport,
VPH
and sometimes cartier roadster.
I used to rock Issey Miyake Summer 2009 and Hugo Boss Bottled but didn't reach for them much this year so i'll probably give those up.

sidenote: aquatics don't really work for me but folks like bvlgari's offerings
If i was you just get the marine flanker of the aqua line. The rest of them have this sea salt smell that will drydown nasty on your skin. You gonna be smelling like a wetdog that bath in hot dog water.

10 years ago '10        #1109
TheGift 
Props total: 21534 21 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
Was the deal with uomo? I'm about to purchase that with a bottle of issey miyake. Copped a bottle of Armani code and 212 by Caroline Herrera over the holidays. Chicks fu*k wit both of them heavy!
emoji

10 years ago '04        #1110
ddash 
 TheGift said
Was the deal with uomo? I'm about to purchase that with a bottle of issey miyake. Copped a bottle of Armani code and 212 by Caroline Herrera over the holidays. Chicks fu*k wit both of them heavy!
emoji
Armani code use to be my fav cologne is 2007.Still got it here but aint wore it in years.

That and emperio Armani was my sh*t

10 years ago '12        #1111
DontHateDaGreat 
 TheGift said
emoji
If you like issey then cop this:

its the summer 09 version best thing they ever produced
emoji

10 years ago '14        #1112
BigBrother 
Props total: 828 828  Slaps total: 175 175
Cartier Declaracion >

10 years ago '05        #1113
pwayne 
 NoLastName said
all u need is One million

and that nautica voyage

spent 50 on the million

voyage is 17 on amazon right now fu*kin stain

77 dollars for two good a$s colognes.. that ll last me like 18 months great investment

kinda like how the voyage smells better than the amillion but that might be a novelty effect
You could've save money by buying Jesus del pozo "Halloween man"

10 years ago '05        #1114
pwayne 
 DontHateDaGreat said
If you like issey then cop this:

its the summer 09 version best thing they ever produced
emoji
What's that like?

10 years ago '12        #1115
DontHateDaGreat 
 pwayne said
What's that like?
You get a citrus opening (not overpowering like alot of citrus notes), then you get to the similar floral notes of the original but they are toned down more in this one which is a plus. It's smoother than the original and it doesn't have a sour drydown like most summer aquatics do on my skin. Got lots of complements on it at school and in the public. I only wore it in the summer It's better than the original for sure but for me it's behind Channel Allure Homme Sport and the Creed: virgin island water, millesime imperial, aventus lineup.

10 years ago '12        #1116
The Consultant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74263 74 K  Slaps total: 4367 4 K
 DontHateDaGreat said
You get a citrus opening (not overpowering like alot of citrus notes), then you get to the similar floral notes of the original but they are toned down more in this one which is a plus. It's smoother than the original and it doesn't have a sour drydown like most summer aquatics do on my skin. Got lots of complements on it at school and in the public. I only wore it in the summer It's better than the original for sure but for me it's behind Channel Allure Homme Sport and the Creed: virgin island water, millesime imperial, aventus lineup.

emoji

Gone have to give it a try for the summer.

10 years ago '12        #1117
Been a minute since I rocked my DHI, a n1gga threw it on for new years.
A few comps on it for the night, damn Cardigan I wore still smells like it.
emoji

10 years ago '12        #1118
DontHateDaGreat 
 The Consultant said
emoji

Gone have to give it a try for the summer.
Wore it for a good 3 years and most folks don't have it (unlike the original issey) because they keep making new summer flankers. I'd say sample it (like anything) if you can. Their summer 2013 was nice too, basically try their summer stuff over the original
emoji

Props on that DHI good stuff there

10 years ago '12        #1119
 DontHateDaGreat said
Wore it for a good 3 years and most folks don't have it (unlike the original issey) because they keep making new summer flankers. I'd say sample it (like anything) if you can. Their summer 2013 was nice too, basically try their summer stuff over the original
emoji

Props on that DHI good stuff there
Yeah, I had a sample of the 2013, I actually really liked that one.
emoji

If I can find the 09' I'll def fu*k with it. I'll probable go and sample the 2014 and see how that one was as well.

10 years ago '05        #1120
pwayne 
 DontHateDaGreat said
props!

im going have to look for it. Ive been getting head start on my spring and summer colognes.

for everyone else,

how many colognes do you all have in your collection?

10 years ago '12        #1121
 pwayne said
props!

im going have to look for it. Ive been getting head start on my spring and summer colognes.

for everyone else,

Welcome to the party bruh
emoji

A few cats in here have a solid collection whether it be large bottles or samples.

I personally have slowed down since the summer. But I probably have 30 or so in my collection and a bunch of samples scattered everywhere from overnight bags to the car
emoji

10 years ago '10        #1122
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 pwayne said
past couple of months, Ive been collecting heck out of colognes...took advantage amazon's 2 day free shipping.

Narciso Rodriquez "For Him" - very unique cologne and one of my favorites

Hanae Mori "Hanae Mori For Men EDT" - nice lemon powdery smell, gotten many compliments.

Jesus Del Pozo "Halloween Man" - If you all like "1 million" by paco rabanne...this cologne smells very identical and i think personally smells better than "1 million" and you can get 4.2 ounce of halloween man from amazon for 35 dollars.

Jaques Bogart "bogart pour homme" another favorite of mine, it hits you in the face at first but starts sweet and then becomes woody. very long lasting cologne.

Rochas "Rochas Man" nice sweet cologne, only recommonded for winter

Reyane Tradition "Insurrection" very vanilla smell and had few women sniffing the hell out of me and asked what i was wearing.

Remy Latour "Cigar" - obviously was looking for a clean tobacco smell, and it was only 12 dollars for 3.3 bottle..dont let it fool you...its a great scent...but not for the club.
Got my insurrection and cigar and they weak as hell.

10 years ago '14        #1123
BigBrother 
Props total: 828 828  Slaps total: 175 175
Heads up gentlemen: every sephora store anywhere gives you 3 free samples of whatever cologne they have in stock of your choice. You can do this every time you visit a store. Give you like 0.5-1 oz of cologne in convenient little spray bottles that you can throw in your pocket on the go. I never pay for coligne.

10 years ago '12        #1124
DontHateDaGreat 
 pwayne said
props!

for everyone else,

I'm down to about 20 now after getting rid of some that i don't care for. I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more samples than actual purchases
emoji

BigBrother said
Heads up gentlemen: every sephora store anywhere gives you 3 free samples of whatever cologne they have in stock of your choice. You can do this every time you visit a store. Give you like 0.5-1 oz of cologne in convenient little spray bottles that you can throw in your pocket on the go. I never pay for coligne.
emoji
good looking out! Idgaf what anyone says I'll walk up in a store, sample that sh*t on my skin, make small talk with the sellers and leave. I'm not making any purchases without a few run throughs on skin

10 years ago '04        #1125
ddash 
 BigBrother said
emoji

Getting in car now lol

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3716
Happy Ending competition
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BX favorite b###ench has a message 4 all of her fans that bring their kids 2 h..
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+495
Video inside U can butterfly your chicken drummies I was today years old.
72 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props+1744
Tweet from Trump rally victim resurfaced
338 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish