online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  18   0 bx goons and 18 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

10 years ago '11        #951
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32143 32 K  Slaps total: 1458 1 K
 DontHateDaGreat said
Once you survive the top note it's the best gourmand ever do imo, but that price tag and that top note is a no go. Longevity is bomb too

I'm split on that. Most creeds don't work for me. Millesime Imperial, Aventus, and Virgin Island water are the only ones i rock with same as bond no. 9 only a few of them that i liked.

I've heard about it. I need to sample it soon and get a test run if it's as good as people are saying. Thankfully it wont blow up like 1 millie and ysl did. I remember when jean paul gaultier and miyake were everywhere
emoji
I can see where you coming from with the Creed. A lot of people got longevity issues with their juices. But that Aventus and Millesime Imperial is the truth.
emoji
Once you smell that Pardon you gonna love it, trust me. I do not see it blowing up with every now and then cologne wearer. Its $180 for a 1 oz bottle But it is very popular with the fragrance enthusiast. Le Male and Miyake are still the sh*t though, do not wear them as much now because they been out for years and are still very popular.

10 years ago '12        #952
DontHateDaGreat 
Props total: 9275 9 K  Slaps total: 937 937
 darealvelle said
I can see where you coming from with the Creed. A lot of people got longevity issues with their juices. But that Aventus and Millesime Imperial is the truth.
emoji
Once you smell that Pardon you gonna love it, trust me. I do not see it blowing up with every now and then cologne wearer. Its $180 for a 1 oz bottle But it is very popular with the fragrance enthusiast. Le Male and Miyake are still the sh*t though, do not wear them as much now because they been out for years and are still very popular.
The aventus batch number scandal
emoji
Got a good one from the store tho
emoji

I wore issey summer 09 all the time.

emoji
good looks on the Pardon
emoji

10 years ago '05        #953
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1268 1 K  Slaps total: 414 414
I guess Im the only one who likes Pure Havane more than pure malt
emoji

10 years ago '09        #954
Baynut 
Props total: 6335 6 K  Slaps total: 596 596
For winter time been fu*king with that Vera Wang for Men and Pi By Givenchy.

10 years ago '12        #955
OrangeSoda 
Props total: 5932 5 K  Slaps total: 1384 1 K
aite lets get some cliffs. what is the best? which is the most worth buying

10 years ago '10        #956
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 Baynut said
For winter time been fu*king with that Vera Wang for Men and Pi By Givenchy.

that wang smelled like wood
emoji
but i liked it at same time but around work place people said it was horrible

10 years ago '10        #957
eightytyson06 
 grapedrank said
aite lets get some cliffs. what is the best? which is the most worth buying
everyone has different opinions man i like gucci II and cerruti harmony i get mad love from those two trying to find one fall scent now but perry ellis red is in the running smells like aqua di gio. invictus paco rabanne cold too though

it hit a ulta, sephora, or macys and get ya smell on playboi

10 years ago '12        #958
OrangeSoda 
Props total: 5932 5 K  Slaps total: 1384 1 K
what these prices like for these?

10 years ago '09        #959
Baynut 
Props total: 6335 6 K  Slaps total: 596 596
 eightytyson06 said
that wang smelled like wood
emoji
but i liked it at same time but around work place people said it was horrible
Woody fragrances are nice for winter. All I get is compliments.
emoji

10 years ago '10        #960
eightytyson06 
 Baynut said
Woody fragrances are nice for winter. All I get is compliments.
emoji
it reminds me of burberry men which i already have

what else you rocking for fall

10 years ago '05        #961
Yall tried that Allure Sport Extreme? Seems like it would be perfect for fall. That sh*t projects like a muhfu*ka too

10 years ago '10        #962
eightytyson06 
 grapedrank said
what these prices like for these?
i cop all my stuff from overstock so i pay no more than 50

like i said though hit up the stores and a few pages back dudes dropped some sample sites along with oil based colognes

also hit up basenotes or fragnacitca they are the cologne gods

10 years ago '11        #963
 lilbeast said
I guess Im the only one who likes Pure Havane more than pure malt
emoji
Pure Havane is a masterpiece, so there is no wrong in that.

10 years ago '05        #964
 darealvelle said
Pure Havane is a masterpiece, so there is no wrong in that.
Its so smooth bruh. Smoothest cologne I've ever smelt. Longevity amazing too. Definitely my next buy

10 years ago '05        #965
I figured out what I'm going to do as far as my cologne game. I don't really like having hella bottles because it feels redundant. With that being said I want my collection to have

1) Versace Pour Homme 6.7- I don't normally get bottles this big but you can double the size from the 3.4 for like $15 so fu*k it why not. (everyday/work)

2) Pure Havane 3.4- I love this sh*t man
emoji
. Gourmands are my favorite scents and this is a better version of Givenchy Pi which was my signature scent in highschool. (club/party/kickback)

3) La Nuit 3.4- This is the scent I've gotten the most love for. I have a 1/3 of my bottle left and I'm definitely gonna re up when it runs out.

4) Kiton 1.7- Haven't smelled this one but based on what I read it's a blind buy. Willing to try it
emoji

With these three I KNOW imma get compliments (haven't tried Kiton yet), they all last which I need, and they all project which I need.

For any other scent I want I'm going to find someone on Basenotes and start getting decants. You can get 1 oz for like $15 I think. I'mma drop like $100 for like 6-7 scents I want to try so I have variety and then I'mma call it a day. With all the decants I'll start to know if something is full bottle worthy and I won't have to waste money unless its a 10/10 for me.

10 years ago '11        #966
 lilbeast said
I figured out what I'm going to do as far as my cologne game. I don't really like having hella bottles because it feels redundant. With that being said I want my collection to have

1) Versace Pour Homme 6.7- I don't normally get bottles this big but you can double the size from the 3.4 for like $15 so fu*k it why not. (everyday/work)

2) Pure Havane 3.4- I love this sh*t man
emoji
. Gourmands are my favorite scents and this is a better version of Givenchy Pi which was my signature scent in highschool. (club/party/kickback)

3) La Nuit 3.4- This is the scent I've gotten the most love for. I have a 1/3 of my bottle left and I'm definitely gonna re up when it runs out.

4) Kiton 1.7- Haven't smelled this one but based on what I read it's a blind buy. Willing to try it
emoji

With these three I KNOW imma get compliments (haven't tried Kiton yet), they all last which I need, and they all project which I need.

For any other scent I want I'm going to find someone on Basenotes and start getting decants. You can get 1 oz for like $15 I think. I'mma drop like $100 for like 6-7 scents I want to try so I have variety and then I'mma call it a day. With all the decants I'll start to know if something is full bottle worthy and I won't have to waste money unless its a 10/10 for me.
Actually wore Kiton today, has the opening of green Irish tweed and then has the drydown of Aventus mid notes.

Last edited by darealvelle; 11-19-2014 at 11:15 PM..

10 years ago '11        #967
 lilbeast said
Its so smooth bruh. Smoothest cologne I've ever smelt. Longevity amazing too. Definitely my next buy
Yea get it before it disappears again

10 years ago '05        #968
 darealvelle said
Actually wore Kiton today, has the opening of green Irish tweed and then has the drydown of Aventus mid notes.

emoji
Yea I watch Coach Rob videos so I've seen that one. He was the guy that convinced me to blind buy it actually. How long does it last? Projection? Compliments? Seems like it'd have a similiar vibe to L'Homme to me even though I haven't smelled it yet

10 years ago '11        #969
 lilbeast said
Yea I watch Coach Rob videos so I've seen that one. He was the guy that convinced me to blind buy it actually. How long does it last? Projection? Compliments? Seems like it'd have a similiar vibe to L'Homme to me even though I haven't smelled it yet
It last on me at least 8 hours. Projection is pretty good, and i get at least one compliment if i wear it. Smells nothing like L'Homme.

10 years ago '05        #970
 darealvelle said
It last on me at least 8 hours. Projection is pretty good, and i get at least one compliment if i wear it. Smells nothing like L'Homme.
Imma cop it. What do you think of the list of 4 that I'm going to have as my main collection? Seems like it covers all situations to me

10 years ago '11        #971
 lilbeast said
Imma cop it. What do you think of the list of 4 that I'm going to have as my main collection? Seems like it covers all situations to me
Your choices are good, i never smelt that Versace Pour homme though. Heard it smells like Allure Sport.

Last edited by darealvelle; 11-21-2014 at 10:30 AM..

10 years ago '11        #972
What you guys think about my fall rotation so far?

1. Pure Havane
2. Euphoria Gold
3. Invictus
4. Pure Wood
5. D&G The One
6. Perry Ellis M
7. Cuba Gold
8. Bvlgari Black

10 years ago '06        #973
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
Trying to step my Creed game up
Anybody have some feedback on these?

Santal
Silver Mountain Water
Virgin Island Water
Royal Oud
Royal Water

10 years ago '09        #974
5_star_smitty|m  OP
Props total: 4575 4 K  Slaps total: 268 268
dusted off the cologne in the OP & it's still getting compliments...
i need a new bottle, i'm down to like a quarter
emoji

going to get a couple of the suggested 1's over the xmas.

10 years ago '04        #975
ddash 
Props total: 138796 138 K  Slaps total: 9949 9 K
 RESIDO said
Trying to step my Creed game up
Anybody have some feedback on these?

Santal
Silver Mountain Water
Virgin Island Water
Royal Oud
Royal Water
I love Silver Mountain Water and Royal Oud is an expensive version of Spicebomb.

I think you should try out Imperial Millesime that is my sh*t.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Jul 18 - Dubai princess Sheikha Mahra divorces her royal husband via Instagram..
115 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Have you ever WALKED IN ON YOUR WOMEN CHEATING? Here is some advice!
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Somebody put dead chickens in front of Math Hoffa's barber shop.
83 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+214
Big Sean’s album leaked because he “dissed ye”
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop