online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  2   0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

7 years ago '08        #6751
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36158 36 K  Slaps total: 1279 1 K
 meercy said
think told me bout that Khurafi & I aint had a chance to get it yet. Good to see somebody else on it as well....
Actually bruh I think or the homie put me onto the scent they're always dropping gems. Regardless it's a dope cool weather gourmand!

7 years ago '13        #6752
SWAYYZE 
Props total: 12326 12 K  Slaps total: 4462 4 K
 eightytyson06 said
what you get man i got one near me but prices are always cheeks
Montc blanc Individuel/Starwalker , Tommy Bahama St. Kits/ St. Barts, Ferregamo Incanto, Valentino Uomo, A Men Thierry Mugler, D&G The One intense and Jean Paul Dupont( 3 bottles).

Really a bunch of stuff that I've had in the past. They didn't have a lot left tho but I got those for like $120 (11 bottles)

But those JPD joints are Niche level imo. It's going on 9 hrs and this stuff is still going strong. I got Oud D'or, Oud Noir and Oud Majestique. They're all discontinued and the prices are already creeping up. Perfumania is the only carriers in the U.S as well. I plan on going buy all of the bottles they have left which is maybe 12.

Notes are:

Oud Noir: Grapefruit, Artemisia, Lavender, Leather, Tobacco, Spices, Agarwood and Ambergris

Oud Majestique: Orange, Grapefruit, Olibanum, Patchouli, Leather, Saron, Sandalwood, Amber and Oud

Oud D'or: Saffron, Citrus, Coriander, Oud, Cedar, Moroccan Rose, Sandalwood, Grey Amber and Musk.
Ambre Orientele: Cardamom, White Pepper, White Cedar Wood, Brazilian Coffee, Ambergris, Oud Wood and Patchouli

Last edited by SWAYYZE; 09-18-2017 at 08:15 AM..

7 years ago '10        #6753
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
good looks imma check mine out....i smelled jpd but wasnt feeling it at the time imma cop bottles and flip them though

were the niche scents on sale though

7 years ago '13        #6754
SWAYYZE 
 eightytyson06 said
good looks imma check mine out....i smelled jpd but wasnt feeling it at the time imma cop bottles and flip them though

were the niche scents on sale though
Everything was 60% off and you have to spray them on skin, on paper they are next to horrid. Spray them on skin and let em dry down and you will be shocked. In fact, sprayed them and didn't like them. Left out and went to a couple more stores and smelled them again about a hr later and went back and got them. I plan on flipping them too, Ill keep Oud Noir tho. Hopefully they'll still have all the bottles left when I go back and no prob.

7 years ago '08        #6755
 SWAYYZE said
Montc blanc IndiIndividuel/Starwalker , Tommy Bahama St. Kits/ St. Barts, Ferregamo Incanto, Valentino Uomo, A Men Thierry Mugler, D&G The One intense and Jean Paul Dupont( 3 bottles).

Really a bunch of stuff that I've had in the past. They didn't have a lot left tho but I got those for like $120 (11 bottles)

But those JPD joints are Niche level imo. It's going on 9 hrs and this stuff is still going strong. I got Oud D'or, Oud Noir and Oud Majestique. They're all discontinued and the prices are already creeping up. Perfumania is the only carriers in the U.S as well. I plan on going buy all of the bottles they have left which is maybe 12.

Notes are:

Oud Noir: Grapefruit, Artemisia, Lavender, Leather, Tobacco, Spices, Agarwood and Ambergris

Oud Majestique: Orange, Grapefruit, Olibanum, Patchouli, Leather, Saron, Sandalwood, Amber and Oud

Oud D'or: Saffron, Citrus, Coriander, Oud, Cedar, Moroccan Rose, Sandalwood, Grey Amber and Musk.
Ambre Orientele: Cardamom, White Pepper, White Cedar Wood, Brazilian Coffee, Ambergris, Oud Wood and Patchouli
God damn you hit a lick bruh!
emoji

7 years ago '17        #6756
Wavie Crockett 
Props total: 8566 8 K  Slaps total: 13986 13 K
Anyone get their Creed 'Viking' yet?

7 years ago '11        #6757
Jaymalls 
Props total: 2076 2 K  Slaps total: 215 215
please sticky this thread

7 years ago '05        #6758
meercy|m 
Props total: 1086 1 K  Slaps total: 46 46
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
God damn you hit a lick bruh!
emoji
like frfr
emoji

7 years ago '17        #6759
Wavie Crockett 
And whats everyone got planned for their fall/winter frag rotation?

I think ima finally pick up some Dior Homme and D&G The One for this season rotation, ive been rocking with a sample from sephora but it's about to run out.

Last edited by Wavie Crockett; 09-18-2017 at 12:06 AM..

7 years ago '11        #6760
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14250 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 Wavie Crockett said
And whats everyone got planned for their fall/winter frag rotation?

I think ima finally pick up some Dior Homme and D&G The One for this season rotation, ive been rocking with a sample from sephora but it's about to run out.
How you find the performance on the one? For me it is atrocious, 15 minutes and it dies. Shame, if they could tweak it to perform it would be a home run.

7 years ago '11        #6761
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14250 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
My winter hitters are

Khurafi
Cuba Prestige
Jubilation XXV

I'm light right now.

7 years ago '08        #6762
Sotd Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Cedro di Taormina

7 years ago '13        #6763
SWAYYZE 
Winter line up as of right now is

Spicebomb
Aventus
Rocawear/ F black blend
Jpd - Oud Noir
Scent Story 24 gold
Cdni
D& G the one intense
By Kilian - Single Malt
By Kilian - Apple Brandy
Jpg - Le male ultra

7 years ago '08        #6764
Sotd PDM Layton

7 years ago '04        #6765
ddash 
Props total: 138569 138 K  Slaps total: 9932 9 K
I dont know my winter line up for sure as I get headaches now

but prolly

VPH
Aventus
DHI
Herod-use to love idk now
Jubi
Pure malt-use to love idk now
YSL La Nuit
Naxos-use to love

7 years ago '11        #6766
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32122 32 K  Slaps total: 1457 1 K
 ddash said
I dont know my winter line up for sure as I get headaches now

but prolly

VPH
Aventus
DHI
Herod-use to love idk now
Jubi
Pure malt-use to love idk now
YSL La Nuit
Naxos-use to love
Pure malt I can barely wear now. Instant headache for me now. Like the bottle got stronger over time. Or that I'm not wearing sweet scents no more. I'm on my woody ish right now in the winter

7 years ago '04        #6767
ddash 
Props total: 138569 138 K  Slaps total: 9932 9 K
 darealvelle said
Pure malt I can barely wear now. Instant headache for me now. Like the bottle got stronger over time. Or that I'm not wearing sweet scents no more. I'm on my woody ish right now in the winter

Yup I gave up on it and herod last winter.You right it got so damn strong over time lol.

I know for sure this getting worn

VPH
Aventus
YSL La nuit

gotta go thru my collection and try on

7 years ago '13        #6768
SWAYYZE 
Sotd - Success by Trump

Don't know why I had this uncontrollable urge to grab some pus*y and build a wall all day
emoji

7 years ago '17        #6769
Wavie Crockett 
 SWAYYZE said
Winter line up as of right now is

Spicebomb
Aventus
Rocawear/ F black blend
Jpd - Oud Noir
Scent Story 24 gold
Cdni
D& G the one intense
By Kilian - Single Malt
By Kilian - Apple Brandy
Jpg - Le male ultra
l
How is that Kilian 'Single Malt' and 'Apple Brandy' ? I might have to pick up spice bomb

MACADEMICS said
How you find the performance on the one? For me it is atrocious, 15 minutes and it dies. Shame, if they could tweak it to perform it would be a home run.

Damn thats all bad cause its a great fragrance. I still have alittle bit in this bottle my pops gave me so ima wear it sometime soon and see how the performance is. Last time i wore it I got a good 3 hours or so.

7 years ago '11        #6770
 Wavie Crockett said
l
How is that Kilian 'Single Malt' and 'Apple Brandy' ? I might have to pick up spice bomb

Damn thats all bad cause its a great fragrance. I still have alittle bit in this bottle my pops gave me so ima wear it sometime soon and see how the performance is. Last time i wore it I got a good 3 hours or so.

Dua fragrances have inspired scents for single malt and apple brandy.

https://www.dua-fragrances.com/collections/inspired-expression/products/spiritus-dei?variant=39825592076

https://www.dua-fragrances.com/collections/inspired-expression/products/pomme-trempee?variant=30315822348

7 years ago '11        #6771
Sotd milliesime imperial blended with ch men

7 years ago '08        #6772
Sotd VPH

7 years ago '13        #6773
SWAYYZE 
 Wavie Crockett said
l

I like them. I like Single Malt more of the 2. It has a boozy tobacco vibe but it's real woody. The dry down is on the sweet side with plum and vanilla being to most prominent.

7 years ago '13        #6774
SWAYYZE 
Sotd - Armaf Just for you / Givenchy Gentlemen Only blend

7 years ago '08        #6775
Sotd Amber Pour Homme Intense by Prada

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+13641
Video inside Shawty still got and still will get it ….damn
90 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo 🏀 TOBIAS HARRIS even puts NO EFFORT in his FAREWELL LETTERS❗
17 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
logo The time Lebron was cooking Kuzma and got his girl wet
65 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+6914
Video inside How to become 37.78 times better at anything | Atomic Habits summary (b..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish