online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  7   0 bx goons and 7 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

7 years ago '10        #5501
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9525 9 K  Slaps total: 274 274
Today I went with: JPG Le Male

My La Nuit came in today:

Also got a bon bon of Scent of Peace for him. Happy I got my La Nuit De L'Homme Frozen I wanted that flanker bad lol

7 years ago '11        #5502
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32160 32 K  Slaps total: 1460 1 K
 2TopFlite said
Today I went with: JPG Le Male

My La Nuit came in today:

Also got a bon bon of Scent of Peace for him. Happy I got my La Nuit De L'Homme Frozen I wanted that flanker bad lol
Let us know how that frozen smells like, I've never hear of it. Lhomme has like 20 flankers now. It's up there with Le male and issey miyake with how many flankers they make lol

7 years ago '05        #5503
meercy|m 
Props total: 1086 1 K  Slaps total: 46 46
Sotd - vph

7 years ago '10        #5504
2TopFlite 
 darealvelle said
Let us know how that frozen smells like, I've never hear of it. Lhomme has like 20 flankers now. It's up there with Le male and issey miyake with how many flankers they make lol
emoji
Issey and ysl doesn't stop with thr flankers they really just leep it going, with no fu*ks given
emoji

Aight so upon the first spray you get the smell of citrusy lemon bergamot which Is very fresh in the opening that lasts for a bit above 5 minutes then it gets into the original La nuit DNA of that pepper, geranium, cedar, etc.. but its not as strong and sweet its smoother with the notes of the citrus just faintly lingering around in the back lightening the scent as it begins to smell like original la nuit.

So, It smells just like the original in the dry down but cooler. I got 5 good hours before it became a up close skin scent but even as a skin scent i can still smell it right now on my neck over 7 hours in on my way home. My girl fu*king with it lol

It can be worn all year 'round, this one is summer friendly with the citrus notes which gives a fresh/cool vibe which i guess is why they called this one frozen.

Its a good flanker i personally prefer it over the OG because i can wear it all year 'round.

7 years ago '11        #5505
 2TopFlite said
emoji
Issey and ysl doesn't stop with thr flankers they really just leep it going, with no fu*ks given
emoji

Aight so upon the first spray you get the smell of citrusy lemon bergamot which Is very fresh in the opening that lasts for a bit above 5 minutes then it gets into the original La nuit DNA of that pepper, geranium, cedar, etc.. but its not as strong and sweet its smoother with the notes of the citrus just faintly lingering around in the back lightening the scent as it begins to smell like original la nuit.

So, It smells just like the original in the dry down but cooler. I got 5 good hours before it became a up close skin scent but even as a skin scent i can still smell it right now on my neck over 7 hours in on my way home. My girl fu*king with it lol

It can be worn all year 'round, this one is summer friendly with the citrus notes which gives a fresh/cool vibe which i guess is why they called this one frozen.

Its a good flanker i personally prefer it over the OG because i can wear it all year 'round.
That's good so it's not that far off from the original, just fresher. Sotd dunhill icon

7 years ago '08        #5506
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36337 36 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
Sotd Allure Homme Edition Blanche edt anyone ever smell the edp?

7 years ago '11        #5507
MACADEMICS 
Props total: 14250 14 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
Sotd Allure Homme Edition Blanche edt anyone ever smell the edp?
Much more lemon like i found it. The edt concentree i found was a nice lemony cream but got a couple of hours max sillage.

Y'all got suggestions for some summer frags?

Fruity notes like pinapple melon lemon with beast longevity and good silage. I am not looking for beastmode sillage as in the heat i don't want it overbearing. Thanks

7 years ago '08        #5508
 MACADEMICS said
Much more lemon like i found it. The edt concentree i found was a nice lemony cream but got a couple of hours max sillage.

Y'all got suggestions for some summer frags?

Fruity notes like pinapple melon lemon with beast longevity and good silage. I am not looking for beastmode sillage as in the heat i don't want it overbearing. Thanks
Thanks

Summer suggestions

Scent of Peace for Him Bond No 9 = pineapple notes
IMPERIALÉ PASTÈQUE by Dua Fragrances = watermelon, lemon = Millesime Imperial better performance
Carven L`Eau Intense = lemon
Utopia II by Ajmal

7 years ago '11        #5509
MACADEMICS 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
Thanks

Summer suggestions

Scent of Peace for Him Bond No 9 = pineapple notes
IMPERIALÉ PASTÈQUE by Dua Fragrances = watermelon, lemon = Millesime Imperial better performance
Carven L`Eau Intense = lemon
Utopia II by Ajmal
Any of these signature worthy? i only wear one perfume per season. thanks

7 years ago '08        #5510
 MACADEMICS said
Any of these signature worthy? i only wear one perfume per season. thanks
Imo Scent of Peace for Him could be tho it has similarities to Aventus tho they're not identical

7 years ago '04        #5511
ddash 
Props total: 138918 138 K  Slaps total: 9955 9 K
Scent of peace for him is a cologne u must never blind buy.Def need to test or smell in store first.

100%

It is the definition of hate it or love it

7 years ago '06        #5512
ChrisStokes 
Props total: 2530 2 K  Slaps total: 663 663
scent of peace is strong as fu*k on my skin. But me personally i dont like it all. I didn't detect any pineapple in it all. It comes off as very pungent. Definitely a sample first type of fragrance.

7 years ago '04        #5513
tonymann 
Props total: 693 693  Slaps total: 28 28
 RESIDO said
SOTD - Bond No 9 Andy Warhol
Is it the silver version? Gave mine away. Least likable bond scent to me.

7 years ago '11        #5514
MACADEMICS 
What y'all rocking for the summer?

7 years ago '11        #5515
Sotd kiton

7 years ago '08        #5516
Sotd Entebaa by Rasasi

7 years ago '10        #5517
2TopFlite 
So today I have on Scent of Peace and man this sh*t smells just like Bonds HTTP to my nose. The same fruity notes with a masculine undertone, they both smell like a fruitier aventus to me

7 years ago '11        #5518
MACADEMICS 
SOTD Armani Mania.

7 years ago '17        #5519
Wavie Crockett 
Props total: 8566 8 K  Slaps total: 13986 13 K
Anyone use travel atomizers here where can I get some nice ones? Going to pick 2 up, mainly for my YSL La Nuit De L'Homme and for L'Homme, since they turn into skin scents after 2 hours of unfortunately. Great fragrances though, would like to keep the scent going throughout the night or day.

Last edited by Wavie Crockett; 03-27-2017 at 02:04 AM..

7 years ago '11        #5520
Sotd Mont Blanc legend

7 years ago '08        #5521
 Wavie Crockett said
Anyone use travel atomizers here where can I get some nice ones? Going to pick 2 up, mainly for my YSL La Nuit De L'Homme and for L'Homme, since they turn into skin scents after 2 hours of unfortunately. Great fragrances though, would like to keep the scent going throughout the night or day.
emoji

7 years ago '08        #5522
Sotd Ambergris Showers by Rasasi

7 years ago '06        #5523
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 tonymann said
Is it the silver version? Gave mine away. Least likable bond scent to me.
Nah fam.
The one that dropped 2011 with the plum notes.

SOTD - Bond no 9 HTTP

7 years ago '11        #5524
This damn pollen is killing me down here in Atlanta. I guess I am just gonna be wearing some low/soft projecting scents for a few weeks.

7 years ago '11        #5525
That clarity pour homme by diamond supply co just came in today. Smells way better than the blk diamond pour homme. It opens up with a sweet and aggressive violet note.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-1818
Judge Joe Brown says Kamala was a pass around at Howard
331 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+9717
Video inside Puerto Rico Rapper Anuel has a hair malfunction during concert
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+9113
logo Angel Reese and her friends bouncing a*s
128 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+185
Video inside Old TV Host Montell Williams first introduced one of his GFs Kamala Har..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish