online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  2   0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

8 years ago '07        #3601
jussncredible 
Props total: 2241 2 K  Slaps total: 399 399
and the smokey note in aventus i dont get outta that http..they arent even close besides the pineapple and even then you can tell the difference

8 years ago '06        #3602
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 jussncredible said
that chez & bleeker mix...FIRE!!!
I told you fam
I still need to try the mix you mentioned

8 years ago '11        #3603
darealvelle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32160 32 K  Slaps total: 1460 1 K
Its official my next fragrance purchase will be virgin island water. I need a nice summer night out scent and that one fits the bill

8 years ago '10        #3604
2TopFlite 
Props total: 9525 9 K  Slaps total: 274 274
 eightytyson06 said
smells just like aventus to me man damn near identical i ordered a split of it and rocked it a few times and chilled
I hope not lol i have a 4 0z bottle of aventus so im hoping this one is more fruity without the smoke.. my bottle like halfway gone so im hoping the bond will stop me from using more of my Aventus juice lol

ddash said
Nah man once you have experience with both you will see they are diff.Just the opening is similar.Aventus is way more complex,better ingredients,layered and just overall better.Most folks want more pineapple and fruit from aventus and thats where http has its own lane.

let us know what u think.I like it but sometimes you get a cheap vibe from it.

Yup I actually get about 8-12 hrs with it.Great for warm and hot weather

Aye Boxden I need ya help on what to rock around a chick tomorrow

Its either
VPH
Bleu
Aventus
Ysl La nuit
Naxos

Im leaning towards aventus personally
Aventus bro, that sh*t is god like on me wore it last week to a dinner at cheesecake bistro for my costa rican chicks bday get together.. there were 6 females there all of em was damn you smell good.. Aventus .. Do It!

jussncredible said
bal d afrique/aventus if ya'll kicking it during the day..hell even bleu if you feeling yourself lol...if just kicking it with the lady at afternoon/night time ish i'd say La nuit
emoji
that la nuit ysl at night.. lawd its ball game

darealvelle said
Its official my next fragrance purchase will be virgin island water. I need a nice summer night out scent and that one fits the bill
emoji
that sh*t is like authentic coconut and lime i got a 2011 batch im one of those creed batch number heads .. 2011 has the perfect blend of lime and coconut with a rum undertone ..sh*t is beautiful for the summer days/nights fun tropical scent

8 years ago '08        #3605
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36338 36 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
 ddash said
Nah man once you have experience with both you will see they are diff.Just the opening is similar.Aventus is way more complex,better ingredients,layered and just overall better.Most folks want more pineapple and fruit from aventus and thats where http has its own lane.

let us know what u think.I like it but sometimes you get a cheap vibe from it.

Yup I actually get about 8-12 hrs with it.Great for warm and hot weather

Aye Boxden I need ya help on what to rock around a chick tomorrow

Its either
VPH
Bleu
Aventus
Ysl La nuit
Naxos

Im leaning towards aventus personally

Naxos my n1gga!

8 years ago '05        #3606
J  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9499 9 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
 darealvelle said
I have a bottle of that Tommy Bahama St. Barts and people say it basically smells like the Virgin Island Water.

I've neve smelled the VIW, but I'm not a huge fan of the St. Barts I have. I got it as a gift and I rarely if ever rock it. It just smells like something that wouldn't work unless you were on a beach on a really hot day.

Are they that similar?

8 years ago '07        #3607
jussncredible 
Yeah I'm a creed batch head myself and depending on which viw you get one if more coconut and the other is more lime ..bottle tops tell mostly which one you will get silver or blue

8 years ago '12        #3608
TheThreadLord  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19068 19 K  Slaps total: 1522 1 K
 jussncredible said
that chez & bleeker mix...FIRE!!!

overall nice line up ..how is that italian cypress once u get a chance
haven't gotten italian cypress from the mail yet. I only got it because they said on the perfumecourt website it's discontinue. and because i'm a fan of tom ford fragrances they last long on my skin

sprayed pure Tonka once on my hand last night. since I got more juice than the other three bottles. it smell good. I love A men. not as strong but i'm not complaining. I'm wearing it today.

Last edited by TheThreadLord; 04-04-2016 at 02:47 AM..

8 years ago '04        #3609
ddash 
Props total: 138918 138 K  Slaps total: 9955 9 K
 jussncredible said
bal d afrique/aventus if ya'll kicking it during the day..hell even bleu if you feeling yourself lol...if just kicking it with the lady at afternoon/night time ish i'd say La nuit
funny you say that.Last night I decided La Nuit

jussncredible said
and the smokey note in aventus i dont get outta that http..they arent even close besides the pineapple and even then you can tell the difference
Yup

2TopFlite said
I hope not lol i have a 4 0z bottle of aventus so im hoping this one is more fruity without the smoke.. my bottle like halfway gone so im hoping the bond will stop me from using more of my Aventus juice lol

Aventus bro, that sh*t is god like on me wore it last week to a dinner at cheesecake bistro for my costa rican chicks bday get together.. there were 6 females there all of em was damn you smell good.. Aventus .. Do It!
Nah I dont think its gon stop you from using aventus.Women seriously love aventus.

Thanks for ya feedback on what to wear fellas.La nuit wins today.

8 years ago '06        #3610
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
Rocked HTTP mixed with Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Bergamotto
They work good together.. have to try it again when it gets warmer though.

8 years ago '11        #3611
HCMoney 
Props total: 1102 1 K  Slaps total: 163 163
Ordered some decants

How small is 2ml?
emoji

8 years ago '11        #3612
 J said
I have a bottle of that Tommy Bahama St. Barts and people say it basically smells like the Virgin Island Water.

I've neve smelled the VIW, but I'm not a huge fan of the St. Barts I have. I got it as a gift and I rarely if ever rock it. It just smells like something that wouldn't work unless you were on a beach on a really hot day.

Are they that similar?
Not at all imo, st. barts is a really harsh scent. Instant headache in a bottle. Virgin island water is smooth and not synthetic smelling. Virgin Island Water has this smooth lotion type of vibe to it i like.

8 years ago '10        #3613
2TopFlite 
 ddash said
funny you say that.Last night I decided La Nuit

Yup

Nah I dont think its gon stop you from using aventus.Women seriously love aventus.

Thanks for ya feedback on what to wear fellas.La nuit wins today.
Damn good choice and you're right.. i just hope i can get another batch of this Aventus when the time comes

I hope decantshop speeds it up I wanna get that 8ml of Http

Just bought a bon bon sample of Bond no. 9 bleecker street... I wanna see ehat that blueberry not mixed with violet is like

Xerjoff Nio might fucc around and be a blind buy... yeah its expensive but Aventus, V.I.W, Herod etc where expensive blind buys and i love them all top notch juice... Nio might be nxt up

Bal D'Afrique i want to try to

8 years ago '04        #3614
ddash 
 2TopFlite said
Damn good choice and you're right.. i just hope i can get another batch of this Aventus when the time comes

I hope decantshop speeds it up I wanna get that 8ml of Http

Just bought a bon bon sample of Bond no. 9 bleecker street... I wanna see ehat that blueberry not mixed with violet is like

Xerjoff Nio might fucc around and be a blind buy... yeah its expensive but Aventus, V.I.W, Herod etc where expensive blind buys and i love them all top notch juice... Nio might be nxt up

Bal D'Afrique i want to try to
Nah my n1gga dont do it,re con sider,read some liter ature on the subject lol

Try both Nio and bal d afrique first.Without a doubt get 2ml decants first,they to expensive for blind buys especially Nio.But if you got money like that let a n1gga hold $200 to 2018

8 years ago '04        #3615
ddash 
 HCMoney said
Ordered some decants

How small is 2ml?
emoji
Perfect test size and about 12-20 sprays

8 years ago '10        #3616
2TopFlite 
 ddash said
Nah my n1gga dont do it,re con sider,read some liter ature on the subject lol

Try both Nio and bal d afrique first.Without a doubt get 2ml decants first,they to expensive for blind buys especially Nio.But if you got money like that let a n1gga hold $200 to 2018
Lmmfao that andre 3k
emoji
im not a baller just yet, i just love fragrances.. ive heard some good things about Nio for the summer.. i wasn't going to pull that trigger just yet...

I really want to get decants but decant shop for me takes forever i be impatient lmao

Ima just wait for bleecker which i got from ebay and the 8ml of http from decant shop. I'll get samples im not going to push my luck blind buying.. im thankful so far i really fucc with everything i blindy purchased.

If i don't ill sell it on instagram
emoji

8 years ago '12        #3617
TheThreadLord  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19068 19 K  Slaps total: 1522 1 K
today I had the pure Tonka I only sprayed on my pulse points , chest & neck
I need to spray more on me next time
emoji

I sprayed the tom ford tobacco OUD on the back of my hand. not as strong as tom ford the tobacco vanllie

and I sprayed the tom ford Arabian wood on my other hand smells like the title of the fragrance it's my least favorite

i'll wear the tom ford OUD wood tomorrow.

8 years ago '05        #3618
meercy|m 
Props total: 1086 1 K  Slaps total: 46 46
 darealvelle said
I meant to dap you, but that thallium is the real deal.
a certain thallium ? I got a whole bottle just sitting here lol. Its been a while since i been in here. Im playing catch up..

8 years ago '06        #3619
modalee 
Props total: 5695 5 K  Slaps total: 2414 2 K
Any of yall do trades or splits? Which sites do you use?

8 years ago '12        #3620
TrueReligionKid 
Props total: 201 201  Slaps total: 9 9
All I been rocking lately is my tom ford tabacco Vanille

8 years ago '07        #3621
jussncredible 
 modalee said
Any of yall do trades or splits? Which sites do you use?
facebook groups galore with trading and splitting bottles..or fragrantica forums have a massive sub-forum for trading only...

basenotes for buying and selling a splits also

Went to T.J Maxx today to get some casuals and ran into some "cheapies"

Burbery Men
Ck One Shock
F Black by Ferragamo

Mannnnn that Ck One Shock Is Niceeeeee so many notes but that tobacco & Amber is a beauty

8 years ago '11        #3622
 meercy said
a certain thallium ? I got a whole bottle just sitting here lol. Its been a while since i been in here. Im playing catch up..

8 years ago '04        #3623
ddash 
 jussncredible said
facebook groups galore with trading and splitting bottles..or fragrantica forums have a massive sub-forum for trading only...

basenotes for buying and selling a splits also

Went to T.J Maxx today to get some casuals and ran into some "cheapies"

Burbery Men
Ck One Shock
F Black by Ferragamo

Mannnnn that Ck One Shock Is Niceeeeee so many notes but that tobacco & Amber is a beauty
That F black by Ferragamo is basically YSL La nuit for $20 lol.

8 years ago '11        #3624
 ddash said
i hear it has better performance too

8 years ago '07        #3625
jussncredible 
 ddash said

i def get a la nuit vibe but its so much lighter and its not as pleasant on the top..its very very very pleasant tho i wasnt really expecting it to be this close to la nuit man lol ..im still smelling it right now on my arm to come up with some kind of comparison other then the la nuit and i cant for $20 i would recommend people def try this out..blind buy worthy as it is only 20 bucks...if u like la nuit ..you will be shocked by how close and pleasant this is

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-1818
Judge Joe Brown says Kamala was a pass around at Howard
334 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+9717
Video inside Puerto Rico Rapper Anuel has a hair malfunction during concert