online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  2   0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

8 years ago '09        #3476
AG Empire 
Props total: 340 340  Slaps total: 13 13
im looking to get a nice smelling cologne but unsure on what to get since there is so many to choose from, but basically, id like something that smells good but not too strong either, and it wouldnt hurt if itll attract some females too
emoji

any ideas/suggestions?
emoji

8 years ago '04        #3477
ddash 
Props total: 138569 138 K  Slaps total: 9932 9 K
Man I wore spicebomb 3 days ago and that sh*t damn near killed me.So damn strong lol.It smells great but I just cant do it no more.

I can only tolerate a few designer scents now.The quality is just a huge difference.

Herod and TV only if I want that certain scent.

8 years ago '04        #3478
ddash 
 AG Empire said
im looking to get a nice smelling cologne but unsure on what to get since there is so many to choose from, but basically, id like something that smells good but not too strong either, and it wouldnt hurt if itll attract some females too
emoji

any ideas/suggestions?
emoji
Man yo cabbage water smelling a$s better read the last few pages lol

But its a tough call because we I like you may hate.

You have any cologne now?

8 years ago '09        #3479
AG Empire 
 ddash said
Man yo cabbage water smelling a$s better read the last few pages lol

But its a tough call because we I like you may hate.

You have any cologne now?
lol @ cabbage water
emoji

i dont have/havent had any colognes in a good while...so im pretty much open to whatever, you guys mentioned myperfumesamples.com and im picking out some of the ones you guys suggested (spicebomb & a men pure wood) so far, is there any you recommend?

edit: just added the versace pour homme (blue bottle/black box) so i think ill try these 3 and see whats up, i hope these are good choices for the spring/summer

Last edited by AG Empire; 03-17-2016 at 06:25 PM..

8 years ago '04        #3480
ddash 
 AG Empire said
lol @ cabbage water
emoji

i dont have/havent had any colognes in a good while...so im pretty much open to whatever, you guys mentioned myperfumesamples.com and im picking out some of the ones you guys suggested (spicebomb & a men pure wood) so far, is there any you recommend?
I think get 2ml or 3ml max samples from decant shop.I think they got like 20 or 25% off right now.

umm VPH is my go to and is only $30 and the best bang for ya buck period.

Bleu de chanel
Herod-If its cooler where you live
Dior homme cologne 2013 summer version
Dior homme intense
Creed Aventus
Pure Malt only if its cold by you
Issey miyake pour homme
Pure Havane

Research those

8 years ago '09        #3481
AG Empire 
ok whats the decant shop website so ill check it out now. ill try the VPH and like 2 or 3 off your list
emoji

8 years ago '04        #3482
ddash 
its decantshop.com I believe

Try myperfumesample.com as well

compare prices

8 years ago '05        #3483
J  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9491 9 K  Slaps total: 2586 2 K
 AG Empire said
lol @ cabbage water
emoji

edit: just added the versace pour homme (blue bottle/black box) so i think ill try these 3 and see whats up, i hope these are good choices for the spring/summer
Who the fu*k suggested Pure Wood?
emoji

Get the Pure Malt or Pure Havane.

8 years ago '12        #3484
TrueReligionKid 
Props total: 201 201  Slaps total: 9 9
 ddash said
Man I wore spicebomb 3 days ago and that sh*t damn near killed me.So damn strong lol.It smells great but I just cant do it no more.

I can only tolerate a few designer scents now.The quality is just a huge difference.

Herod and TV only if I want that certain scent.
Which one did you wear? The edt or extreme

8 years ago '09        #3485
AG Empire 
 J said
emoji

well i went with:

Versace Pour Homme by Versace for men

A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler for men

Aventus by Creed for men

8 years ago '04        #3486
ddash 
 TrueReligionKid said
Which one did you wear? The edt or extreme
Regular,but its cheap and synthetic period.

J said
emoji

I was wondering that too lol but I havent tried it cant say much about it but malt and havane are dope.

8 years ago '12        #3487
TrueReligionKid 
Props total: 201 201  Slaps total: 9 9
[QUOTE=ddash;38217910]Regular,but its cheap and synthetic period.

I got the spicebomb extreme I like it a lot. I'm about to get Tom Ford Tabacoo vanilla soon

8 years ago '04        #3488
ddash 
[quote=TrueReligionKid;38222960]
 ddash said
Regular,but its cheap and synthetic period.

I got the spicebomb extreme I like it a lot. I'm about to get Tom Ford Tabacoo vanilla soon
Same scent except TV is more mature and better quality

8 years ago '06        #3489
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 141233 141 K  Slaps total: 5966 5 K
Issey Miyake

8 years ago '04        #3490
ddash 
 AG Empire said
well i went with:

Versace Pour Homme by Versace for men

A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler for men

Aventus by Creed for men

Nice 3 piece combo my n1gga!!!!!1

8 years ago '07        #3491
jussncredible 
Props total: 2233 2 K  Slaps total: 399 399
 AG Empire said
emoji

any ideas/suggestions?
emoji
fragrances are a personal choice...what might be a masterpiece to us might not be suitable towards you its about putting your nose under different fragrances

8 years ago '07        #3492
jussncredible 
 lilbeast said
What's your 2nd most successful cologne? Your advice is golden dawg!!!! Im thinking getting Kiton and Allure Sport Extreme and calling it a day with that 3 scent rotation
go with kiton...you wont be mad...great great scent

8 years ago '07        #3493
jussncredible 
anyone tried xerjoff nio ?? any thoughts or has anyone tried byredo's bal d' afrique ..im torn between both

8 years ago '04        #3494
ddash 
 jussncredible said
anyone tried xerjoff nio ?? any thoughts or has anyone tried byredo's bal d' afrique ..im torn between both
You must be new here lol
I gave reviews on both of those and both in my top 10.

Both are very very unique and special to me.Pure quality and Amazing scents.

Both are expensive but Nio and all Xerjoff is really expensive.

First,I think these are what I call For Me Scents and not compliment getters imo.Meaning I wear these because I like them that much and I usually dont get compliments while wearing them.

Bal d afrique is the most addicting cologne ever imo.I be smelling myself all damn day bruh.Its such a unique smell and it last about 10-15 hrs on me no lie.If someone asked me how it smells....I would instantly say it smells exactly like womens hairspray,cotton candy,fruity,spicy and pure sweetness that is s3xy and exotic.Its a very s3xy classy cologne and the 1 where if a person gets a whiff of it,they gon like it imo.Its unisex to but Def no issue for dudes.This and naxos are the s3xiest scents I have ever smelled.If you got a chick upclose on you and in bed with you she gon go crazy for it imo.But I can also some not liking this as well.Its that unique.The first time I did not like it until the drydown but I love it period now.

Just did a test spray on me-Yea man,I love this sh*t.Its just so right for anytime imo.Spring and summer hit.I gotta get fresh to wear this tho.You can def wear casually,night time and going out on a date.But cant be bummy well wearing this.Def 9.5/10.Wont project crazy but its last forever.2 sprays max.

I prefer Xerjoff Uden over Nio without a doubt.Nio has a quality and scent that evolves 30 mins in and some may not like it.You basically smell like an Indian person who may or may not be a prince lol.You smell like an prince who has been playing outside lol.Its has a very very earthy quality and vibe to it along with the citrus.

Just did a test spray of this hold on-So earthy,literally smells like fresh oranges and dirt.This sh*t is quality 100%.Like you can tell its expensive with quality ingredients no synthetic sh*t.The price justifies what they put into it.My only issue is I only get about 4-6 hrs of lower projection and 8 hrs max lasting period.3 sprays max.

wow is all I can say but I will tell what you smell instantly will drastically change 20-30 mins from now and I will update then.

Seems to change outdoors more but great scent.

But as I always say BUY 2 OR 3ML DECANTS OF ANY SCENT FIRST AND THEN BUY THE REAL BOTTLES AFTER.

Last edited by ddash; 03-19-2016 at 05:40 PM..

8 years ago '07        #3495
jussncredible 
 ddash said
You must be new here lol
I gave reviews on both of those and both in my top 10.

Both are very very unique and special to me.Pure quality and Amazing scents.

Both are expensive but Nio and all Xerjoff is really expensive.

First,I think these are what I call For Me Scents and not compliment getters imo.Meaning I wear these because I like them that much and I usually dont get compliments while wearing them.

Bal d afrique is the most addicting cologne ever imo.I be smelling myself all damn day bruh.Its such a unique smell and it last about 10-15 hrs on me no lie.If someone asked me how it smells....I would instantly say it smells exactly like womens hairspray,cotton candy,fruity,spicy and pure sweetness that is s3xy and exotic.Its a very s3xy classy cologne and the 1 where if a person gets a whiff of it,they gon like it imo.Its unisex to but Def no issue for dudes.This and naxos are the s3xiest scents I have ever smelled.If you got a chick upclose on you and in bed with you she gon go crazy for it imo.But I can also some not liking this as well.Its that unique.The first time I did not like it until the drydown but I love it period now.

Just did a test spray on me-Yea man,I love this sh*t.Its just so right for anytime imo.Spring and summer hit.I gotta get fresh to wear this tho.You can def wear casually,night time and going out on a date.But cant be bummy well wearing this.Def 9.5/10.Wont project crazy but its last forever.2 sprays max.

I prefer Xerjoff Uden over Nio without a doubt.Nio has a quality and scent that evolves 30 mins in and some may not like it.You basically smell like an Indian person who may or may not be a prince lol.You smell like an prince who has been playing outside lol.Its has a very very earthy quality and vibe to it along with the citrus.

Just did a test spray of this hold on-So earthy,literally smells like fresh oranges and dirt.This sh*t is quality 100%.Like you can tell its expensive with quality ingredients no synthetic sh*t.The price justifies what they put into it.My only issue is I only get about 4-6 hrs of lower projection and 8 hrs max lasting period.3 sprays max.

wow is all I can say but I will tell what you smell instantly will drastically change 20-30 mins from now and I will update then.
fu*king love your breakdown on it ..yeah im new in this section as i havent been on bx in ages lol..but im usually on basenotes and fragrantica and various frag communities so i love my frags and havent got across to purchasing these two frags just yet and forgot what they smelled like as my decants got busted during my move...but thanks alot for that breakdown i was leaning towards kobe or naxos originally over nios but i found my decants of both so im doing more testing..your right tho these as most niche fragrances are " for me scents" but im getting more off designer frags and looking more into niche as they arent scents you will smell daily ...oh and i have wore uden while in sweatpants in saphora and the ladies was all over it lol

8 years ago '04        #3496
ddash 
 jussncredible said
fu*king love your breakdown on it ..yeah im new in this section as i havent been on bx in ages lol..but im usually on basenotes and fragrantica and various frag communities so i love my frags and havent got across to purchasing these two frags just yet and forgot what they smelled like as my decants got busted during my move...but thanks alot for that breakdown i was leaning towards kobe or naxos originally over nios but i found my decants of both so im doing more testing..your right tho these as most niche fragrances are " for me scents" but im getting more off designer frags and looking more into niche as they arent scents you will smell daily ...oh and i have wore uden while in sweatpants in saphora and the ladies was all over it lol
Thanks bruh I appreciate it.Ok,I see you playa and yes niche colognes are def where its at but they cost way more.However The quality and scents are so above and beyond that its worth it to me.

Make sure you read my update about just buying a decant sample or 2 before making that big purchase.

Also before I continue I must say that Kobe is a$s on a stick.It is 1 of my most hated colognes of all-time.I do not like it at all.

But Yes Uden is in my top 5 or 6 and Yes I would def replace Nio with Naxos.

If you just want that citrus fresh smell I would go with Dior Homme Colgone 2013.It is 1 of my fav and its pure summer beach orange blast!!.Literally fresh orange.I love that sh*t.Its different from uden and nio but it stands its ground and literally does its job 100%.Its about $90.

Last edited by ddash; 03-19-2016 at 06:01 PM..

8 years ago '04        #3497
ddash 
refresh the page to see my updates

8 years ago '07        #3498
jussncredible 
lol i have all the dior homme's ...even the og "silver neck" intense that i dont even use anymore because i dont want to put that big of a dent into it... just bout my 4th bottle of dior homme ...how do you feel about if you have put your nose under MDCI invasion barbare

uden is def a beast on my skin also ...gonna give naxos more of a run ..thanks

8 years ago '04        #3499
ddash 
 jussncredible said
lol i have all the dior homme's ...even the og "silver neck" intense that i dont even use anymore because i dont want to put that big of a dent into it... just bout my 4th bottle of dior homme ...how do you feel about if you have put your nose under MDCI invasion barbare
I have never smelled it so cant comment on it.I pretty much tried all the colognes I want to and am done.I have to much here that I dont wear and its just a waste of money.

The only thing I am buying a decent or maybe bottle of is the edp version of voyages d hermes

8 years ago '07        #3500
jussncredible 
same here im looking at close to 70 bottles and lost more during my move...hate i lost my prized jewel of farenheit..but might get another..im on a amouage & bond no 9 shopping kick... that citrus/woody notes in that voyage reminds me on declaration by cartier tho both are good good frags..wont be disappointed for this time of year..

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+14042
Video inside Shawty still got and still will get it ….damn
90 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo The time Lebron was cooking Kuzma and got his girl wet
65 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
logo 🏀 TOBIAS HARRIS even puts NO EFFORT in his FAREWELL LETTERS❗
17 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+6918
Video inside How to become 37.78 times better at anything | Atomic Habits summary (b..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish