online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  3   0 bx goons and 3 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '13        #2901
MeteorMan 
Props total: 659 659  Slaps total: 45 45
 ddash said
I reviewed it and recommended it plenty times in here.A must have for fall and winter imo.

9/10 rating

In my top 15
Tried it today and copped it immediately at my local spot. Got it for a good price too.

I'm gonna wait til Herod go back on sale to cop it again. For now I got Pure Malt, The One, Intense, and Chombre Noire to hold me down

9 years ago '04        #2902
ddash 
Props total: 138569 138 K  Slaps total: 9932 9 K
 MeteorMan said
Tried it today and copped it immediately at my local spot. Got it for a good price too.

I'm gonna wait til Herod go back on sale to cop it again. For now I got Pure Malt, The One, Intense, and Chombre Noire to hold me down
emoji
emoji

I keep it real plehboi

9 years ago '04        #2903
ddash 
 TheThreadLord said
I just like to try different fragrances. I always was a fanatic for fragrances. when I was young I always thought Bond no. 09 was the most expensive fragrance
emoji

this thread change my life
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji

9 years ago '10        #2904
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 MeteorMan said

Herod like 190 for a 4.2 was like 110 earlier this year though

9 years ago '13        #2905
MeteorMan 
 ddash said
emoji
emoji

I keep it real plehboi
A friend recommended it to me, but it was you're thumbs up that put it over the edge for me
emoji
emoji
emoji

eightytyson06 said
Herod like 190 for a 4.2 was like 110 earlier this year though
Yeah, I know. I missed the deal when it was happening. I'd rather just wait for it to go back on sale.

9 years ago '04        #2906
ddash 
 Iyan said
So I bought the Pure Malt today off word from this thread and didn't smell it until afterwards. That fragrance is so damn smooth and different...Herod up next.
emoji
emoji

9 years ago '06        #2907
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 MeteorMan said
Yeah, I know. I missed the deal when it was happening. I'd rather just wait for it to go back on sale.
It will go back on sale soon.
Especially since it's holiday season.
It was $150 about 2 weeks ago.

9 years ago '05        #2908
J  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9492 9 K  Slaps total: 2586 2 K
 ddash said
Yea but just cause something popular or well liked dont make it good or a must for me.

If I said it once Ill say it again its all about ya skin and chemistry.

Scent wise its VPH and Bleu >>>Aventus allday
Glad to see you giving Bleu love. fu*king love that scent. And it's probably the only scent where I prefer the EDT to the EDP.

j-dub said
Man I this that pure havane and pure malt are very close to niche imo. The havane has been running good the past 8 hours I got good skin for frags though . They just don't have that synthetic smell to me man I'm still amazed by them.
Been saying Mugler is the closest thing to a niche when it comes to designer fragrances. Malt, Havane and the OG A*Men last on my skin allllll fu*king day. By far the best quality when it comes to designer scents.

9 years ago '04        #2909
ddash 
 J said
Glad to see you giving Bleu love. fu*king love that scent. And it's probably the only scent where I prefer the EDT to the EDP.

Been saying Mugler is the closest thing to a niche when it comes to designer fragrances. Malt, Havane and the OG A*Men last on my skin allllll fu*king day. By far the best quality when it comes to designer scents.
Yea bleu is def a Hit and Must have me.

Niche aint about lasting long.Its about quality ingredients and not being synthetic.I agree Mugler is pure quality but Dior still #1 to me.

9 years ago '12        #2910
The Consultant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74244 74 K  Slaps total: 4367 4 K
I know you been telling me from way back but yeah I've been sleeping on Kiton, just grabbed a sample.
emoji

Also, grabbed a decant of that new Alford & Hoff No. 2, sh*t is nice
emoji

Last edited by The Consultant; 12-08-2015 at 03:51 PM..

9 years ago '06        #2911
modalee 
Props total: 5695 5 K  Slaps total: 2414 2 K
I'm gonna go ahead and say it but yall overrated Pure Havane and Pure Malt. I find Thierry Mugler fragrances to be mediocre.

9 years ago '12        #2912
 modalee said
I'm gonna go ahead and say it but yall overrated Pure Havane and Pure Malt. I find Thierry Mugler fragrances to be mediocre.
emoji
I was never big on Pure Havane but Pure Malt is a good one I keep replenished. Everyones nose is different so I feel you.

For instance, Aventus, one of my GOATS, but if I wear it too much it will start to bother me because that damn scent doesn't go away
emoji

9 years ago '04        #2913
ddash 
Malt and havane def aint overrated.They sleepers.Malt is much better than havane tho.

Aventus is def overrated

all opinion tho

9 years ago '12        #2914
TheThreadLord  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19066 19 K  Slaps total: 1522 1 K
 The Consultant said
emoji
I was never big on Pure Havane but Pure Malt is a good one I keep replenished. Everyones nose is different so I feel you.

For instance, Aventus, one of my GOATS, but if I wear it too much it will start to bother me because that damn scent doesn't go away
emoji
speaking of a scent that might not go away. I just got a 2ml spray bottle of Nasomatto Black Afgano. I can smell the fragrance from the bubble wrap & plastic bad.

emoji
the strength of scent better last all day. people better smell me feet away from my desk
emoji

you tried this?

9 years ago '12        #2915
 TheThreadLord said
speaking of a scent that might not go away. I just got a 2ml spray bottle of Nasomatto Black Afgano. I can smell the fragrance from the bubble wrap & plastic bad.

emoji
the strength of scent better last all day. people better smell me feet away from my desk
emoji

you tried this?
I've heard mixed reviews on it. Smelled it only once myself.
A lot of people swear by its longevity (some don't) and the smell has a bit of "Hash" to it.

It all depends on your skin's chemistry with it. Let us know what you think.

9 years ago '04        #2916
ddash 
 TheThreadLord said

emoji
emoji

you tried this?
nah i looked into it but wasnt moved to try it.

I seriously only really like citrus,lime,light and airy scents.I hate heavy scents and thats why i like VPH,bleu and summer frags the most

9 years ago '12        #2917
 The Consultant said
I've heard mixed reviews on it. Smelled it only once myself.
A lot of people swear by its longevity (some don't) and the smell has a bit of "Hash" to it.
emoji

It all depends on your skin's chemistry with it. Let us know what you think.
emoji
yeah I know. i'm going to try it tomorrow.

emoji
what do you think of the (evil twin) of fragrance
emoji
like Dark,intense or black [fragrance name] I always wonder would it be better than the original. because I love Prada Luna Rossa. I loved D&G Play. and I like Dark Obsession.

9 years ago '12        #2918
 ddash said
nah i looked into it but wasnt moved to try it.

I seriously only really like citrus,lime,light and airy scents.I hate heavy scents and thats why i like VPH,bleu and summer frags the most
I like woody scents more. for some reason they stay on my skin longer. it's other fragrances that don't have woody notes that I like also.

emoji
when I was a teen I fell in love Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme
and I know that's not a woody scent.

9 years ago '04        #2919
ddash 
Issey is classic.I love it

9 years ago '12        #2920
 TheThreadLord said
emoji
yeah I know. i'm going to try it tomorrow.

emoji
what do you think of the (evil twin) of fragrance
emoji
like Dark,intense or black [fragrance name] I always wonder would it be better than the original. because I love Prada Luna Rossa. I loved D&G Play. and I like Dark Obsession.
Depends on the frag but I like a lot of the intense joints, not as many of the blacks. I do fu*k with the Kenneth Cole Black, low-key a solid frag. Mont Blanc Legend Intense, Dior Homme Intense, Euphoria Intense etc. are really good scents that are in my collection as well.

9 years ago '04        #2921
big jeffrey 
Props total: 604 604  Slaps total: 55 55
cant find the herod. decant shop is sold out

9 years ago '10        #2922
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
finally got activated on crystal flacon imma go split crazy

9 years ago '06        #2923
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 big jeffrey said
cant find the herod. decant shop is sold out
Here you go fam.
emoji

9 years ago '12        #2924
 The Consultant said
Depends on the frag but I like a lot of the intense joints, not as many of the blacks. I do fu*k with the Kenneth Cole Black, low-key a solid frag. Mont Blanc Legend Intense, Dior Homme Intense, Euphoria Intense etc. are really good scents that are in my collection as well.
emoji
i spray the Nasomatto Black Afgano before I left my home. and I was driving my car. the first thought I had in mind. this smell like Tuscan leather

emoji
the scent is ok. I wouldn't buy it again especially for the size/price but what do I expect it for the price for the original size of the bottle.

emoji

9 years ago '13        #2925
MeteorMan 
Just copped a 4 oz bottle of Aventus. With all of the attention I was getting with the sample, I had to go and cop the full bottle. A n1gga gonna be a problem out here
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+14247
Video inside Shawty still got and still will get it ….damn
92 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo The time Lebron was cooking Kuzma and got his girl wet
65 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
logo 🏀 TOBIAS HARRIS even puts NO EFFORT in his FAREWELL LETTERS❗
18 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+7021
Video inside How to become 37.78 times better at anything | Atomic Habits summary (b..
35 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish