online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The Official Fragrance Thread

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  7   0 bx goons and 7 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

9 years ago '04        #2651
ddash 
Props total: 138918 138 K  Slaps total: 9955 9 K
 eightytyson06 said
I don't think I've been impressed with any niche colognes yet I smelled all of Creed and a few other houses and nothing wow'd me

Think I'll stick to gp2 and VPH as a backup

You pathetic n1gga lol
All these months of bashing VPH and now you running to it

emoji
n1gga use to buy marshall and tj max colognes but cant appreciate niche colognes
emoji
emoji

we should ban you from this thread lol

Not all niche colognes smell good but all niche colognes are def better quality 100%.Niche is about quality and better notes.For Example chrome/chrome legend smells amazing but its so synthetic its crazy.If there was a niche chrome it would be a top 5 of all time..

9 years ago '10        #2652
eightytyson06 
Props total: 23976 23 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
 ddash said
You pathetic n1gga lol
All these months of bashing VPH and now you running to it

emoji
n1gga use to buy marshall and tj max colognes but cant appreciate niche colognes
emoji
emoji

we should ban you from this thread lol

Not all niche colognes smell good but all niche colognes are def better quality 100%.Niche is about quality and better notes.For Example chrome/chrome legend smells amazing but its so synthetic its crazy.If there was a niche chrome it would be a top 5 of all time..
Lol tj maxx was banging though but I feel and VPH still weak just knew it was draw you out like the batman sign in the sky
emoji

I'm just waiting on something that'll be my signature scent and is also exclusive

9 years ago '04        #2653
ddash 
 eightytyson06 said
Lol tj maxx was banging though but I feel and VPH still weak just knew it was draw you out like the batman sign in the sky
emoji

I'm just waiting on something that'll be my signature scent and is also exclusive
Naw n1gga!
emoji

9 years ago '06        #2654
RESIDO 
Props total: 5590 5 K  Slaps total: 181 181
 eightytyson06 said
I don't think I've been impressed with any niche colognes yet I smelled all of Creed and a few other houses and nothing wow'd me

Think I'll stick to gp2 and VPH as a backup
Your just joking right?
emoji

9 years ago '05        #2655
J  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9499 9 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
Only house that can really stack up with the niche colognes is the Thierry Mugler house. Pure Malt and Pure Havane are higher quality than any other designer scents out there, IMO.

9 years ago '06        #2656
RESIDO 
 J said
Only house that can really stack up with the niche colognes is the Thierry Mugler house. Pure Malt and Pure Havane are higher quality than any other designer scents out there, IMO.
Depends on which niche frag but Malt and Havane are dope.

9 years ago '04        #2657
ddash 
 J said
They close and def 1 of best department colognes.

I think Dior is best department house and really close to niche on most of their colognes.

That Dior Homme Cologne 2013 is damn close.

9 years ago '06        #2658
RESIDO 
 ddash said
They close and def 1 of best department colognes.

I think Dior is best department house and really close to niche on most of their colognes.

That Dior Homme Cologne 2013 is damn close.
I haven't tried a Dior yet that impressed me.

9 years ago '04        #2659
mistatnn 
Props total: 10479 10 K  Slaps total: 868 868
 RESIDO said
When somebody sells portions of a bottle..
Like what decantshop does.
How long do they last? Is it like a one time thing or a few uses?

Glad I commented on this thread. Finally getting around to peeping it out. So I think I'm going to cop a good bit of things and see what fits me the best. Here is a list of what I have. Anything y'all think I should add/subtract from the list?

9 years ago '06        #2660
RESIDO 
 mistatnn said
It depends on how much you order.
A 1ml or 2ml might be only a few sprays but a 5ml or a 8ml will last you awhile as long as it's not your everyday scent..

I think that's a nice powerful list to start with fam

9 years ago '14        #2661
beeez90 
Props total: 2291 2 K  Slaps total: 410 410
Ok props to you all on the VPH. It definitely is an everyday heading to work cologne.

Where as my Chenal De Bleu and Creed Aventus are more night/club outing colognes. Any other suggestions based off the three I like?

Oh and I also like these lesser known cologne's called Halloween mixed with Rochas all the females give me compliments when I mix those two together.

9 years ago '04        #2662
ddash 
 mistatnn said

Glad I commented on this thread. Finally getting around to peeping it out. So I think I'm going to cop a good bit of things and see what fits me the best. Here is a list of what I have. Anything y'all think I should add/subtract from the list?

Man thats a Dope a$s list.A ton of heavy hitters and touches all bases imo.1ml is def maybe 5 sprays tops.5ml gets me about 50-60 and lasts for months.But stick with 1ml and remember what you liked and then maybe get 5ml or so next.

beeez90 said
Ok props to you all on the VPH. It definitely is an everyday heading to work cologne.

Where as my Chenal De Bleu and Creed Aventus are more night/club outing colognes. Any other suggestions based off the three I like?

Oh and I also like these lesser known cologne's called Halloween mixed with Rochas all the females give me compliments when I mix those two together.
That would be me on the VPH recommendation.Thats a strong 3 imo.

Maybe Herod,Havane,Naxos or Dior Homme Intense

9 years ago '06        #2663
mikeydooodie 
Props total: 967 967  Slaps total: 68 68
emoji

9 years ago '04        #2664
ddash 
Oud wood is nice.

Been meaning to get a sample for a min.

9 years ago '04        #2665
mistatnn 
Props total: 10479 10 K  Slaps total: 868 868
Good looking out my brothas. Ready to find a few new go to smells. Ive been wearing Givenchy pretty steady and love it but wanted to get on a few new things. My lady loves this type of sh*t so when ya boy pop up wearing this new sh*t, you already know what time its going to be
emoji

Or, she could just think Im trying to attract new bi*ches by changing sh*t up lol
emoji

9 years ago '05        #2666
J  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9499 9 K  Slaps total: 2604 2 K
The original Givenchy Pi was my shiiiiiiit, son. Shame they re-formulated it.

9 years ago '04        #2667
ddash 
 mistatnn said
Good looking out my brothas. Ready to find a few new go to smells. Ive been wearing Givenchy pretty steady and love it but wanted to get on a few new things. My lady loves this type of sh*t so when ya boy pop up wearing this new sh*t, you already know what time its going to be
emoji

Or, she could just think Im trying to attract new bi*ches by changing sh*t up lol
emoji

emoji
emoji

9 years ago '08        #2668
AxelFoley 
Props total: 3258 3 K  Slaps total: 190 190
I know ya'll into the upper echelon sh*t in here but has anyone tried Kenneth Cole Black. It's been my daily driver for a minute and I swear I get complimented or asked about it almost everyday. Even dudes be wanting to know what I got on and where to get it. It's not considered top tier but I swear it does something to the ladies. Only thing I don't like about it is that it only lasts for about 3-4 hours. But man, it projects like a MF.

I just ordered the 6.7oz of VPH for $34, should be here Wednesday. I'll give my first impressions when it comes in.

9 years ago '04        #2669
ddash 
 AxelFoley said
I know ya'll into the upper echelon sh*t in here but has anyone tried Kenneth Cole Black. It's been my daily driver for a minute and I swear I get complimented or asked about it almost everyday. Even dudes be wanting to know what I got on and where to get it. It's not considered top tier but I swear it does something to the ladies. Only thing I don't like about it is that it only lasts for about 3-4 hours. But man, it projects like a MF.

I just ordered the 6.7oz of VPH for $34, should be here Wednesday. I'll give my first impressions when it comes in.
emoji
emoji

I have kenneth cole black myself.Had it for years.

That and armani code use to be my go to.

9 years ago '05        #2670
j-dub 
Props total: 1740 1 K  Slaps total: 141 141
Man I've been finessing Macy's the last cpl days. Told a lady give me samples she gave me issey miyake, invictus, and Calvin Klein dark obsession. Could tell she was feeling me for sure. I guess I'm a dog I got her number for the hell of it. Got a wifey old girl was s3xy but I won't ever call her. Went again today and asked again from another lady got chrome legend and jimmy choo for men. I'm about to do this sh*t prolly once a week stock up even more. Not like I need to lol but hey screw it. I hope they got some Dior stuff I can scoop but free 99 can't complain either way. Got a strong collection just building it up. But my a$s messed up prolly with the ole Madi chick I don't wanna see her there anymore lmao

9 years ago '04        #2671
ddash 
 j-dub said
Man I've been finessing Macy's the last cpl days. Told a lady give me samples she gave me issey miyake, invictus, and Calvin Klein dark obsession. Could tell she was feeling me for sure. I guess I'm a dog I got her number for the hell of it. Got a wifey old girl was s3xy but I won't ever call her. Went again today and asked again from another lady got chrome legend and jimmy choo for men. I'm about to do this sh*t prolly once a week stock up even more. Not like I need to lol but hey screw it. I hope they got some Dior stuff I can scoop but free 99 can't complain either way. Got a strong collection just building it up. But my a$s messed up prolly with the ole Madi chick I don't wanna see her there anymore lmao
How she look?

9 years ago '05        #2672
j-dub 
Props total: 1740 1 K  Slaps total: 141 141
 ddash said
How she look?
She looks like a chick I would fu*k with if I wasn't married lol. Face was 7.5 or 8 and her body was banging. t1tties popping out her top they were huge. Nice lil a$s as well. Overall seemed cool too. The number wasn't a thing to get yet she tried to say I came I too strong but didn't hesitate to give me the digits. She made it so obvious she was interested I would say she came on way stronger than me bro.
emoji
I know imma be back so I'm like man that might not been the best idea. Damn sure can't go with wifey now

Last edited by j-dub; 11-09-2015 at 01:17 AM..

9 years ago '04        #2673
ddash 
emoji

9 years ago '08        #2674
YOURKINGB4EVER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36337 36 K  Slaps total: 1290 1 K
I finally got my hands on a 10 ml decant of that xerjoff 1861 naxos it's all its hyped up to be it's definitely all its hyped up too be "Niche Pure Havane" and I kinda get a Lil just a Lil Creed Coconut VIW vibe maybe it's just my skin I didn't read anyone else In all the reviews I've read mention it. But this sh*t is almost full bottle worthy imo!

9 years ago '04        #2675
ddash 
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
I finally got my hands on a 10 ml decant of that xerjoff 1861 naxos it's all its hyped up to be it's definitely all its hyped up too be "Niche Pure Havane" and I kinda get a Lil just a Lil Creed Coconut VIW vibe maybe it's just my skin I didn't read anyone else In all the reviews I've read mention it. But this sh*t is almost full bottle worthy imo!
Yup I reviewed it and its Very Nice!!!!
Good description.

The keyword is Niche tho and thats all that needs to be said.Its a must have imo.

Bottles I dont do but its a must have.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9117
logo Angel Reese and her friends bouncing a*s
128 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+9713