Fabolous Responds To Kat Stacks Getting Slapped

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2010, 12:32 AM         #41
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so is he sayin it's fake or that it's real and he aint got s**t to do wit it
 8 years ago '09        #42
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 youngvito18 said:
why

why do people care that she got smacked???

i seen joey on twitter b**ching about how slapping women on camera aint cool but honestly a n*gga can roll up with a p89 and blast this chick head off and i would say "thats karma"

you cant tell all those lies and just make s**t up about people without something coming back to you

on allhiphop we was hard on hoez and knew b**ches aint s**t
but on boxden this is a f**king rest haven for hoes,s.luts, and b**ches

s**t is sad, if anything we need to be smacking more hoes not less

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS. I remember that

H.O.H.
 8 years ago '08        #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Another question, why should I believe FAB? Just because he's a rapper dont mean that he doesn't lie. How is it that some dude ran up on a groupie, smacked her, and asked her apologize to Fab, yet Fab acting like he dont know nothing? Thats bulls**t, straight up. Fab trynna get the heat off him clearly. LOL at yall believing anything. That nygga who slapped the hoe was very Street Famish.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 05-30-2010 at 06:03 AM..
 8 years ago '12        #44
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Chief Dee said:
Another question, why should I believe FAB? Just because he's a rapper dont mean that he doesn't lie. How is it that some dude ran up on a groupie, smacked her, and asked her apologize to Fab, yet Fab acting like he dont know nothing? Thats bulls**t, straight up. Fab trynna get the heat off him clearly. LOL at yall believing anything. That nygga who slapped the hoe was very Street Famish.
Ur clearly retarded
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #45
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 DoMieD said:
Ur clearly retarded
Posted via Mobile Device
And you're clearly on FAB's d*ck. If Fab said it, it must be true huh? You on some Street Famish s**t. And I listen to Fab too, but that nygga aint my god.
 8 years ago '05        #46
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Ea$e said:
I severely doubt Fab would be dumb enough to have this s**t done, on camera nonetheless then leak it like its cool.

I really dislike every b**ch like Kat Stacks, and honestly? She needs worse because the b**ch is still barking, but not by no b**ch a.ss n*ggaz....can we get a Big Bertha beatdown please?
 The N said:
this dude went Drake on this s**t

"But I know who sent someone to smack her........KARMA!"

05-30-2010, 12:07 PM         #47
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Fab kinda dumb for saying "But I know who sent someone to smack her". He could've left that out
what u talkin about...Dude said it was Karma WTF
 05-30-2010, 12:09 PM         #48
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Nah, I feel you. When I read the title I smirked.

But when I watched the actual vid, that s**t was not cool. 3 b**ch n*ggas on one chick?

Yeah she a bird and she chirps a lot but some of these n*ggas CHOSE to f**k with her a.ss, so thats on them. I cant really condone that s**t but karma does come in all forms
3 niiggas, but I only seen one put the pimp hand on her

Last edited by tj.iscool; 05-30-2010 at 12:15 PM..
 05-30-2010, 12:11 PM         #49
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

:laughing9:
 05-30-2010, 12:13 PM         #50
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
2 tweets about anything is 2 tweets too many for a 32 year old man to be making period. Not to mention a 32 year old man who portrays himself as a gangsta. Yeah nothing makes you look more manly then beefing over twitter. Like I said I like Fab, he just does some really excessively gay things, this being one of them.
Ur hardest role model has a Twitter account, Get Mad......Hatter
 8 years ago '06        #51
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 REAL_NESS said:
So I guess you should take my name "realness" out for spelling almost like that s**t was not that serious. I admitted I was wrong
how you did that tho? LOL you good tho bruh
 8 years ago '10        #52
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
this aint a good look for fab eithe tho...he makes female songs and hes saying smacking her is cool. i bet half these girls that listen to his music no matter what dont care for her being a bird but they will care for her safety. no matter what a female does all females will stick together. this n*gga is taking a L in my book.
 8 years ago '12        #53
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
wat

:banghead:
 8 years ago '07        #54
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Have I ever pointed out to you guys how stupid it looks to criticize somebody usin twitter when you're using boxden.....social networking is social networking regardless of the forum so give it a rest.there's nuthin wrong wit twitter jus like there ain't nuthin wrong with myspace or facebook or boxden..lemme guess,y'all was the n*ggas walkin 12 miles in the snow wit no shoes on too huh??lmao we live in the future,technology is the center of everything.get wit the times y'all sound like some old a.ss fogies lol like all your posts should start wit "back in my day"
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '10        #55
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
this s**t is old as f**k
 05-30-2010, 07:43 PM         #56
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
why

why do people care that she got smacked???

i seen joey on twitter b**ching about how slapping women on camera aint cool but honestly a n*gga can roll up with a p89 and blast this chick head off and i would say "thats karma"

you cant tell all those lies and just make s**t up about people without something coming back to you

on allhiphop we was hard on hoez and knew b**ches aint s**t but on boxden this is a f**king rest haven for hoes,s.luts, and b**ches

s**t is sad, if anything we need to be smacking more hoes not less
its not like she messing with real thoro n*ggas...plus s**t music sales are declining i wouldnt be surprised if she is a marketing ploy
 05-30-2010, 08:05 PM         #57
teresa1983  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Nah, I feel you. When I read the title I smirked.

But when I watched the actual vid, that s**t was not cool. 3 b**ch n*ggas on one chick?

Yeah she a bird and she chirps a lot but some of these n*ggas CHOSE to f**k with her a.ss, so thats on them. I cant really condone that s**t but karma does come in all forms

I co-sign this argument 3 B!tch n*ggas on one hoebag bakes up 3 b!tch pie
 05-30-2010, 08:30 PM         #58
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all you people are idiots
 8 years ago '07        #59
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 The N said:

Chief Dee said:
they also said say sorry bow.... that might be why people don't think Fab had really anything to do with it it's either fake or they're just some dudes who were tired of her talkin s**t to their favorite rappers
 8 years ago '04        #60
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
 blackjewelz said:
Have I ever pointed out to you guys how stupid it looks to criticize somebody usin twitter when you're using boxden.....social networking is social networking regardless of the forum so give it a rest.there's nuthin wrong wit twitter jus like there ain't nuthin wrong with myspace or facebook or boxden..lemme guess,y'all was the n*ggas walkin 12 miles in the snow wit no shoes on too huh??lmao we live in the future,technology is the center of everything.get wit the times y'all sound like some old a.ss fogies lol like all your posts should start wit "back in my day"
Posted via Mobile Device
This. If you a facebook, myspace, etc and you s**t on twitter you're a hypocrite because they're all relatively the same. (Especially in 2010)
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy