[[AUDIO]] FOXXHOLE RADIO vs THE HOWARD STERN SHOW .THE JAMIE FOXX SHOW RETURNS FIRE @ HOWARD STERN

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Defending yourself or attacking those that have attacked you makes you a sensitive b**ch? Aha. Where I'm from, sitting back and letting people attack you without responding means you're a b**ch.

And if you've been number one in major city after major city for the better part of three decades, then go to satellite and millions pay to follow you, it's safe to say you have been deemed to have talent by the masses. This is why they follow you and not one of a thousand other people doing the same thing.

If the guy has zero talent and makes a hundred million per year doing it, then why the f**k are you sitting on your couch saying he's talentless instead of going and duplicating his success? I mean, according to you, it's so easy and requires zero talent

Your points are drowned in stupidity and are completely illogical. It doesn't make any sense that you're not doing it if it requires so little effort and can be so profitable.

Some people are just complete buffoons. You know who you are.
 8 years ago '04        #62
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2215 2215
 Quasi said:
^^^I bet they gonna go at Jamie Foxx retarded sister. They gonna hit him where it hurts. He know better than to bring that girl on stage at the Grammy's. She looked crazy.

[pic - click to view]

I'd spend a whole show going in on her...

I heard this earlier and Corey Holcomb is f**king ruthless...Dude was talking about his mother getting r*ped which resulted in his birth and someone in the background was telling him to stop it lol

Howard Stern been lame for a long time, and Foxxhole fell off since last summer
 8 years ago '07        #63
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30515 30515
Again, he has no f**king talent. The people who listen to his show are morons. See, Artie is actually funny. I am not sure wtf robin does. Howard is pretty much just a glorified talent booker. He books people with talent to be on his show. Morons pay money to listen to a dude with no talent. He books funny people to be on there... he books nekkid b**ches to be on there... he books athletes... he books famous people, and he has to do that... cuz nobody trying to listen to just him.

I find it funny that you take it so personal... are you one of the morons that pay to listen to a talentless hack?

Rush Limbaugh is gonna be a radio billionaire off of preaching racism and hatred. I guess that's talent as well. I guess anyone who is rich by doing anything at all, is automatically talented, right? Is that your logic?

I can actually list things that Jamie does that make him talented. You can only list Howard's bank account. Last I heard, simply having money, doesn't mean you are talented. If Howard has a talent... it's the fact that he can get morons to give him their money.
 8 years ago '07        #64
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30515 30515
 Quasi said:
^^^I bet they gonna go at Jamie Foxx retarded sister. They gonna hit him where it hurts. He know better than to bring that girl on stage at the Grammy's. She looked crazy.
Jamie introduced the world to his sister, he didn't hide her. He isn't ashamed of her. They've all made fun of how hyper she gets at times too. Her condition isn't a secret.

Fact is, I would love to see Howard and them try to go in on Foxxhole. There is absolutely no way they can win. Foxx is known for going in on people. Corey is known for going in on people... and they don't give a f**k. Dude would prolly just go on air and bellyache again. Ol' sensitive a.ss b**ch.
 03-27-2010, 09:45 PM         #65
n1ckname 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stern ethered foxxhole...if you don't think so you're an idiot...
 8 years ago '06        #66
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
 deeznutz said:
lol at people saying robin is an aunt tom.

did any of you listen to the coxxhole crew? just because jamie foxx is black as well it makes it ok for them to cosign him a second after they were disagreeing with stern?

so let me get this straight. robin is a sellout because she is cosigning everything stern is saying whether she believes hes right or wrong and the foxxhole crew get a pass for doing the exact same s**t ONLY on the strength that jamie foxx is black as well?

you guys are all exposing yourselves as pure phony in here. what comedy.

and i guess its ok for the foxxhole crew to make jew jokes toward howard because theres nothing wrong with jew jokes right? as long as its not a white guy saying that precious is an enormous black woman.

if anone in here can prove to me that precious isnt an enormous black woman then i'll say howard lost but until then shut the f**k up cause its making you all look as stupid as the foxxhole show
Nah she been an Aunt Tom way before Jamie beef, before sirius radio. I do enjoy Howard & Jamie.
 8 years ago '08        #67
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
howard stern is racist, really does wish he was black they way he on our d*cks so much pause..you can be talking about lance armstrong and somehow it would end up to black people and he just a typical hater
 03-28-2010, 01:34 AM         #68
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Howard Stern>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>________________ ____________
 8 years ago '04        #69
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
"Hebrew station" gets a pass?

n*ggas on BX pathetic as f**k.
 03-29-2010, 10:12 AM         #70
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
howard stern been doing this since foxx was dressing in drag in In Living Color...jamie foxx need to show some respect..
 8 years ago '04        #71
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Stern ethered them with one line

'We did the research, you have zero listeners'
 8 years ago '07        #72
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Theres no contest....Foxhole will get right back at howard...u cant out funny a comedian..howard you are a shock jock stick to that..if your not saying some crazy secret about Jamie you will get cooked
 8 years ago '06        #73
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
I didn't hear any racist comment by stern. this beef is very entertaining..

The legendary shock jock against the underdog comedians that threw stones at the throne..WHOAA..

I want to see what fox will say after that threat by stern...
 8 years ago '04        #74
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
why are yall arguing for them just sit back and laugh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy