Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
JL by Dec 0 0%
JL by KO 3 21.43%
RJJR by Dec 7 50.00%
RJJR by KO 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 jj01 said:
this is bad all the way around. this just earned roy 1 more a.ss beatin in his next f!ght when he actually f!ghts someone with talent and gets stretched. i dont want to see that, hopefully he will just ride off into the sunset after this.
im a super-roy fan so i cant help but be biased.

and i think roy wins his next f!ght also
 8 years ago '06        #82
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 PabloDiablo said:

[pic - click to view]

Apollo>>>>Drago>>>Rocky

f**k that
 8 years ago '08        #83
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
Glad to hear Roy won. Anyone know where I can see a replay of the f!ght? I hear Roy is suppose to be f!ghting Danny Green next in November. I still think he should retire, but I think he'll be alright as long as he sticks to 2nd and 3rd rate f!ghters.
 8 years ago '06        #84
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
BILOXI, Miss. -- Roy Jones Jr. toyed with the crowd and with Jeff Lacy, stopping the overmatched opponent after the 10th round Saturday night to retain the NABO light heavyweight championship title.

Jones (54-5, 39 KOs) used a left hook to cut Lacy's right eye in the third round, and both of Lacy's eyes were swelling by the seventh. Lacy didn't answer the bell for the 11th round and the referee stopped the bout.

Jones joked when asked when he thought the bout was in his hands.

"When they gave me the gloves," Jones said. "My hands are still as fast as ever. I've got the quickest speed in the game."

Lacy's strategy for the faster Jones was apparent from the outset. Lacy tried to pin Jones on the ropes throughout the f!ght. Jones was unaffected by the tactic and seemed more worried about playing to the crowd than about Lacy's punches.

As Lacy tried to tussle with Jones in the corners, Jones told the Mississippi Coast Coliseum crowd "Watch this" on several occasions. He followed with fast combinations that eventually took their toll on Lacy (25-3).

"I've got to give the crowd what they want," Jones said. "The crowd asked for it so I gave them what they wanted. I still love what I do."

All three judges had Jones, an eight-time world champion in four weight classes, far ahead on their scorecards before the match was stopped before the 11th round.

"[Lacy] could do whatever he wanted to do. I trained for everything," Jones said. "If that's the kind of f!ght he wanted, that's what I'll give them."

Jones said his next f!ght will be Nov. 21 in Australia against newly crowned IBO cruiserweight champ Danny Green. Green stopped Julio Cesar Dominguez on the undercard Saturday night.
 8 years ago '06        #85
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10697 10697
man i was nervous as hell the first round and a half with jones on the ropes but once i saw lay wasn't throwing his shots like he did years ago (nothing says that he should) i felt ok but man i do not want to see jones f!ght johnson again.I know the f!ght would prob not happen anyway but roy goes to and stays on the ropes way to easy.He has done it in every f!ght and although he acts like that's where he wants to be and makes faces we all know roy would like nothing more but to stay in the middle of the ring.Against johnson johnson is not goin to just sit there whily roy ops him.Last night reminded me of the johnson-jones f!ght the only difference was lacy wasn't doing anything when he had roy on the ropes
 08-16-2009, 11:18 PM         #86
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody got the damn video?
 8 years ago '06        #87
space
space
 humble08 said:
anybody got the damn video?
yea i got it

PM me for whoever wants it
 8 years ago '04        #88
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Fishscale again.
 8 years ago '05        #89
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
just watching the f!ght now... damn was that Hoopz coming to the ring with Lacy?
 8 years ago '05        #90
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
I finally got around to it last night...I been avoiding this thread and boxingscene so it didn't get spoiled....

what I got from it

Roy still fast as hell, he not losin that........
I know Lacy been mad, if he could even see with them big a.ss knots over both eyes....since Roy was clownin that n*gga all night, he was just playin with him and talkin to Danny Green who is also gonna get that a.ss whooped if he f!ghts Roy. He still throwin them invisible combinations :wow:.....
Lacy been a bum, still a bum, and gonna stay a bum.

Silva better go sit his a.ss down before he get knocked out....
 8 years ago '04        #91
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 2222 2222
You know i haven't really been following boxing for the last 6-7 years because it just wasn't that exciting imo, but I ended up watching this f!ght to see what Anderson Silva was getting himself into....I have to say Roy Jones is still fast as F uck.....I don't think Anderson stands a chance...Even before seeing this f!ght I gave him a very slim chance, thought RJJ might be too old, but now after seeing this Anderson has no chance what so ever...

And i've also became a fan of boxing again...gonna try and catch more f!ghts...
 8 years ago '08        #92
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
I just watched the f!ght. It was great seeing Roy turn back the clock. Why didn't Roy f!ght like that in the Calzage f!ght? If would have fought like that he might have won, or at least been competitive. He still has the fastest hands I've ever seen. If he f!ghts like this from now on he can still give anyone a tough match, but for his sake I think he should just stick to bums.
 8 years ago '07        #93
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
^Because Calzaghe is a better more diverse f!ghter then Lacy =/

I havnt and wont watch this f!ght, two bums.
 8 years ago '04        #94
mrmagnifacent42 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 0 0
If roy would have keep the pressure on Calzaghe early in the f!ght Calzaghe wouldnt have made it past round 6, roy knocked him down in the first round then chilled
 8 years ago '07        #95
Welsh! 
space
space
^You obviously have not watched many Calzaghe f!ghts.

Calzaghe changes his style throughout the f!ght regardless of whethere he is in danger or not, he is one of the best at doing that.

Had RJJ still put the pressure on Calzaghe after knocking him down the outcome would have still been the same...a win for 'Zaghe.

Roy chilled after knocking him down? f**k outta here, what boxer ever chills in a f!ght? go gain some knowledge
 8 years ago '06        #96
space
space
 Welsh! said:
^You obviously have not watched many Calzaghe f!ghts.

Calzaghe changes his style throughout the f!ght regardless of whethere he is in danger or not, he is one of the best at doing that.

Had RJJ still put the pressure on Calzaghe after knocking him down the outcome would have still been the same...a win for 'Zaghe.

Roy chilled after knocking him down? f**k outta here, what boxer ever chills in a f!ght? go gain some knowledge
lol roy did chill after the knock down...roy didnt throw anything, not because calzaghe was not letting him but he just didnt try. it was a wrap after that 3rd round. he took like 100 shots for no f**kin reason. something was wrong mentally... w/e hopkins already sonned calslappy :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #97
Welsh! 
space
space
haha what an idiot.

He didnt try to what....win the f!ght? ..beat the no.2 pound for pound in the world an unbeaten SMW greatest of all time longest reigning champ? f**k outta here.

Plus I already know your on drugs for even thinking BHop came close to beating Cal in that f!ght.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy