2/1/12 Heat @ Bucks 8PM EST

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #321
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$6,728 | Props total: 3701 3701
Bulls still number 1.
Thx bucks.
 6 years ago '07        #322
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 R0CAF3LLA_pimp said:
Bulls still number 1.
Thx bucks.
u realize there's a 5-way tie in the loss column?
 02-02-2012, 10:41 AM         #323
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, joshdogg26, you ever get off Boxden and stop deepthroating the Heats d!ck.

I mean dammnnnn.

On a sidenote..
If we would have lost to the Bucks, this thread would have been 30+
 6 years ago '07        #324
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
yo, joshdogg26, you ever get off Boxden and stop deepthroating the Heats d!ck.

I mean dammnnnn.

On a sidenote..
If we would have lost to the Bucks, this thread would have been 30+
says like the 5th bulls fan coming to the heat thread a day late to hate

find a post of me in the 6ers thread after u got blown out

do U ever stop deepthroating the heat's d!ck?
 6 years ago '07        #325
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
in spo's defense, a lot of times spo calls plays and lebron and wade r notorious for waving them off. they probably do that more than anybody, and that's not quite his fault, but it is part of a larger issue in that they don't quite respect him enough to do what he says. sometimes this is good like when he said to play zone against the hornets and wade said hell no and we turned it around and won, other times it's bad like when we play hero ball. i just don't see spo ever being the guy who will get in their a.ss (pause) when they do things like that because he doesn't quite command the respect, and that's not entirely his fault, but it's the truth.
do u understand that they can't play in structure. The problem is though they players that can handle and pass they dont have players that can run an offense. Reality is Lebron is not a point guard but because he is so talented he must have the ball otherwise he is useless, problem with that is it k!lls the team and you could see it in the stats. They need to get better fundamentally but in their 9th seasons it looks like that is not going to happen. So the next best thing is to just dominate defensively. If they cant do that they need to look into acquiring Dwight but Wade can't go because Dwight needs a clutch player on his side otherwise the team just won't be mentally strong enough
 6 years ago '07        #326
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Cambury said:
do u understand that they can't play in structure. The problem is though they players that can handle and pass they dont have players that can run an offense. Reality is Lebron is not a point guard but because he is so talented he must have the ball otherwise he is useless, problem with that is it k!lls the team and you could see it in the stats. They need to get better fundamentally but in their 9th seasons it looks like that is not going to happen. So the next best thing is to just dominate defensively. If they cant do that they need to look into acquiring Dwight but Wade can't go because Dwight needs a clutch player on his side otherwise the team just won't be mentally strong enough
that's probably why we're still the #1 offense in the league and were #3 last year

take ur weirdass agenda someplace else. when we run sets, they work. when we play hero ball, it sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't. this game was lost due to defensive effort and hero ball. we do have an offense, and it's the best in the league.
 6 years ago '07        #327
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
that's probably why we're still the #1 offense in the league and were #3 last year

take ur weirdass agenda someplace else. when we run sets, they work. when we play hero ball, it sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't. this game was lost due to defensive effort and hero ball. we do have an offense, and it's the best in the league.
Ur delusional if u think their offense is best in the league when the two best perimeter players are horrible spot up shooters and no low post threat. This style won't work even more than last years in the playoffs. I had some respect for you until you said that last statement the numbers last night told the whole story.
 6 years ago '07        #328
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Cambury said:
Ur delusional if u think their offense is best in the league when the two best perimeter players are horrible spot up shooters and no low post threat. This style won't work even more than last years in the playoffs. I had some respect for you until you said that last statement the numbers last night told the whole story.
leading the league at 108.2 points/100 possessions, #1 rated offense


there r obvious occasional breakdowns, but by and large it's overly scrutinized. last night was an abberation, not what is typical. built a big lead and coasted. not the first time it happened, probably not the last time. that was as much of a mental letdown as anything, and it has nothing to do with the players' ability to execute offense. clearly we do that better than anybody the majority of the time.

u've been on this bullsh*t about how the players just "rn't good enough to make it work" for like 2 years now, we know ur MO.
 6 years ago '06        #329
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 joshdogg26 said:
leading the league at 108.2 points/100 possessions, #1 rated offense


there r obvious occasional breakdowns, but by and large it's overly scrutinized. last night was an abberation, not what is typical. built a big lead and coasted. not the first time it happened, probably not the last time. that was as much of a mental letdown as anything, and it has nothing to do with the players' ability to execute offense. clearly we do that better than anybody the majority of the time.

u've been on this bullsh*t about how the players just "rn't good enough to make it work" for like 2 years now, we know ur MO.



Wrong Joshdogg..

His MO is stuffing hohos and coffee cakes in his face until he's purple..Ol grimace hatin a.ss n*gga.

His trolling and hate for the Heat and LeBron is so obvious..yet he tries to cover it up with "Tyrone Biggum" like bball analysis and expect dudes to fall for that..

Cambury..you may be able to fool most of these BX burgers..but you wont pull that giant slab of cellulite over my eyes.. FOH..

LOL..
 6 years ago '07        #330
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 omniscience said:
Wrong Joshdogg..

His MO is stuffing hohos and coffee cakes in his face until he's purple..Ol grimace hatin a.ss n*gga.

His trolling and hate for the Heat and LeBron is so obvious..yet he tries to cover it up with "Tyrone Biggum" like bball analysis and expect dudes to fall for that..

Cambury..you may be able to fool most of these BX burgers..but you wont pull that giant slab of cellulite over my eyes.. FOH..

LOL..
 6 years ago '07        #331
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
leading the league at 108.2 points/100 possessions, #1 rated offense


there r obvious occasional breakdowns, but by and large it's overly scrutinized. last night was an abberation, not what is typical. built a big lead and coasted. not the first time it happened, probably not the last time. that was as much of a mental letdown as anything, and it has nothing to do with the players' ability to execute offense. clearly we do that better than anybody the majority of the time.

u've been on this bullsh*t about how the players just "rn't good enough to make it work" for like 2 years now, we know ur MO.
first off rewing the tape I was the first person to say they wouldn't be good in the half court, before lebron even signed. When the playoffs come their offense is not as good for obvious reasons. Im mad that you said last night wasn't typical but all thruought the thread u talking about how they always do it. Make up ur mind del8usional fan
 6 years ago '07        #332
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
How does the Heat only get 73 FG attempts????? Im sorry but they need to really look into a trade becuz Bosh is too valuable to be messing up his confidence.
 6 years ago '07        #333
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 Cambury said:
first off rewing the tape I was the first person to say they wouldn't be good in the half court, before lebron even signed. When the playoffs come their offense is not as good for obvious reasons. Im mad that you said last night wasn't typical but all thruought the thread u talking about how they always do it. Make up ur mind del8usional fan
guess u missed this:

 joshdogg26 said:
there r obvious occasional breakdowns, but by and large it's overly scrutinized. last night was an abberation, not what is typical. built a big lead and coasted. not the first time it happened, probably not the last time.
it's frustrating as a fan to see ur team mentally take their foot off the gas. that doesn't mean they're not capable. we're 88-37 over the last 2 years including playoffs. teams lose games and have bad nights. when the playoffs came, our offense was great for about 3 and a half rounds. ur trying to make the exception into the rule. mistakes r made and there is room for improvement, but ur clearly pushing an agenda and nobody is falling for it.
 02-02-2012, 12:51 PM         #334
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Funny to see every game micro analyzed when the Bulls/Heat lose, you'd think they were suppose to go 66-0.. Every team in the league is going to lose against teams they shouldn't a couple of times, due to the condensed schedule.
welcome to the club
 6 years ago '07        #335
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Somewhere in the thread there was a stat last night about lebron having big first quarters and team losing the game. There is a part of the game dudes can't understand because they never coached the game but reality is lebron hurt the Heat last night after the first quarter. I a.ssume he doesn't want the blame on him so he retreats in the 4th kiinda basically saying "i did my part now it's you guys turn" when in reality all great players ESPECIALLY if they have a big quarter like the first will go back for the k!ll in the 4th even if it hurts their percentages. As a star u owe it to ur team to win or lose put it on ur back when ur doin well like that. Best believe if wade cooked like that in the first quarter he is gonna have a 25+ shot night to give his team a chance to win. He isn't going to start being picky to keep the good stats. You could see Lebron was doing it with his turnovers, forcing it out of his own hands.
 6 years ago '06        #336
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy