Dec 14 - Black Teen Spanked on Viral Video Found Dead

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
What?!?!?!?

I remember when the video popped up on worldstar and I found it on boxden!!!

That was like 5 months ago, now he's dead????????

What happened, he didn't listen to his uncle???

Can't believe it, every month there is someone getting shot up and dying.

Rosemo, the guy who went and beat dudes and had beef on twitter, found dead and shot up.

D-Loc, the crip who threatened snoop dog not to come to Oklahoma, found dead and shot up.

Tommy Hill, the guy who they said "snitched" and was "talking trash" on worldstarrhiphop, found dead and shot up.

It's not a joke. Don't be a thug and act like you're invincible, because, as seen here - you can be touched and k!lled.

Don't go around having beef on twitter posting vids on the net beating people up, don't go around threatening celebrities, especially ones with actual street cred who are KNOWN for it, and don't brag and make videos when you know your life is on the line. Be smart about it.

Besides that, R.I.P to this kid, at the very young age of 16, didn't even live to see human adult status, and witness an actual full grown independent life and family of his own. And maybe if he did, it would of been the same, if he didn't learn from uncle!

Rest in peace to all the others I mentioned as well.
 6 years ago '10        #102
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 StillScrappy said:
Corporal punishment is a bi*ch though....Just because some of you "believe" getting the sh*t whipped out of you saved you from doing stupid things. For a lot of people and i mean a sh*tload the belt drives them to these things.

n*gga i grew up with hate in my heart for my ole man cause he use to beat the sh*t outta me. You think a 10 year old can look at that and call it love? Half you people dont know what the fuuuck you talking bout. I commend that woman for being real.
That's not whooping or proper teaching, that's abuse. There is a difference, a line. That women is only real when it comes to the context of the belt being used in a very abusing way. as in, something very harmful and unnecessary, coupled with emotional and mental attacks.

But most of the time, it is necessary, and not that harmful but actually HELPFUL in the long run. The difference for the right reasons, at the time, in the right amount.

If getting beat by his uncle led to him going back to hanging with thugs and pretending to be like one, he was going to get a worse beating. And not one with a belt, one with bullets, something for the wrong reason, with no intent of "making you learn" but k!lling you. And he did, but the difference between the uncle with the belt and the shooting, is that with the shooting he didn't survive to live and learn, or tell about it.
 6 years ago '06        #103
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
dam..RIP
 6 years ago '04        #104
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 297 297
 ima80baby said:
The lady from that website is full of sh*t. When you don't discipline your kids and you let them run wild, that's when they end up in gangs. My parents beat the sh*t out of us. I woulda never dared join a gang. Lack of parenting is the reason n*ggas out there getting shot and robbed every gotdamn day and when black men wanna step up and do the right thing by these knucklehead kids, people got something to say about it.
this is true, dude didnt wanna join the gang cause he was scared of his uncle and if his uncle didnt do nothing than dude wouldve joined the gang is started k!lling other folks. he prlly got k!lled for NOT joining a gang or something.
 12-15-2011, 10:14 AM         #105
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
21st century, yet most people replying to this thread think beating someone you supposedly love is an apt way of discipline.
 6 years ago '06        #106
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Shea-bird said:
The irony!

I dunno but that young dude should have never wanted to even try to be affiliated with a gang or any of that bullsh*t. Wow......

Last edited by davon4204; 12-15-2011 at 10:32 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #107
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
At idiots in this thread thinking beating your kids is proper discipline

Strong psychology
 6 years ago '08        #108
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2717 2717
 Young Buck said:
How the fu*k are they going to try to blame the godamn uncle for this?

This country is so fu*king soft today, an a.ss whooping set me straight and two cousins that used to gangbang.

I don't like to speak bad about the dead, but his stupid a.ss didn't heed his uncle's words and beating and now he's dead.

People think that a "gentle talk" will actually do sh*t, if we did that "gentle talk" sh*t with my family, most of them wouldn't be alive and successful today.

I miss the good old days, fu*k the future
 6 years ago '04        #109
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 ruff said:
Oh well.

You need your a.ss beat....
 6 years ago '06        #110
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 ima80baby said:
The lady from that website is full of sh*t. When you don't discipline your kids and you let them run wild, that's when they end up in gangs. My parents beat the sh*t out of us. I woulda never dared join a gang. Lack of parenting is the reason n*ggas out there getting shot and robbed every gotdamn day and when black men wanna step up and do the right thing by these knucklehead kids, people got something to say about it.

lot of people in gang got beat.
this kid got beat on the internet. everybody at his school seen it and was making fun of him so they f!ght. people will only f!ght so much before they get fed up and bring the guns our
 12-15-2011, 10:56 AM         #111
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suppafresh said:
I got my a.ss beat on a daily. My dad knocked me out in in front of the school in 7 th grade. I got locked up in 7 th grade for attempted murder. The beating my dad gave me didn't make me violent I just grew up in a bad neighborhood. They picked on me cause my parents where not from America ( panama). I always had to f!ght. But I turned out good I graduated school with a 3.2 got a scholarship to college. And I just finished grad school. I was giving no chance to make it by anyone but my family. So it's not the child rearing that gets a kid k!lled its the environment u grow up in. Where u grow up can k!ll you.
 12-15-2011, 11:31 AM         #112
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have never understood why kids lean towards that life. Your either gonna die or go to jail. Whats the point?
 6 years ago '04        #113
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
I'm surprised no one on here knows the kid. I was hoping to hear some real info.
 12-15-2011, 12:28 PM         #114
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillScrappy said:
Half you people dont know what the fuuuck you talking bout. I commend that woman for being real.
your pops was prob an alcky. at the end of the day, better to learn from mistakes as a child than as a man incarcerated. n*ggas don't have money to be using alternative method's such as move to another neighborhood or private school.
 6 years ago '05        #115
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15780 15780
Like one person said early....that kid was 16, whatever his uncle did or said went in one ear and out the other. He wasn't listening to him regardless.
 6 years ago '07        #116
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 ima80baby said:
co fu*kin sign.
 6 years ago '04        #117
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
I bet that he was still boasting about that gang sh*t and got k!lled because of it. His uncle was right for putting him in his place about that. These kids or just people in general need to quit with all this gang sh*t, because its really stupid. But its still unfortunate that he wasn't able to live the rest of his life.

RIP kid...
 6 years ago '05        #118
Coreyw1014 
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 241 241
RIP
 6 years ago '07        #119
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
proof that beating your kids (or nephews in this case) doesn't do sh*t.

instead of beating the fu*king send is a.ss to military school or some sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy