Did this really happen What The fu-k?

most viewed right now
+55  78
29 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '15        #76
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 874 874
 cleavon15 said
I can’t speak for all, but for me and others like me, it’s about leveling the playing field. Somebody earlier mentioned OJ. I don’t know one person old enough to remember the trial who thinks he didn’t do it. It’s about getting even with “the man”. We still see it in the Cosby trials in today’s age. It’s not that “they did wrong so everyone should be in jail”. It’s “they put a black man in jail with less evidence than they put a white man in jail for the same crime”. Both wealthy. The masses say if a white man goes free, then a black man should go free and vice versa with regards to jail time.

And it’s not solely because he has money. It comes down to the fact that a rich black man is still less than a poor white man. (Cosby)
Yes, he got off partly because he’s wealthy. But being white helped him get wealthy, build contacts/connects, and call in favors.

Your rebuttal is welcomed.
i must be uninformed about whats going on with bill cosby.... did he not drug and r*pe multiple women?.....

getting even with what "man"? the government? white people?

i really dont think "the masses" say if a white man goes free a black man should go free. black people make up 13% of the country and white people make up 77%.... cmon now....

Last edited by abcxyz; 04-16-2019 at 03:05 PM..

2 days ago '06        #77
cleavon15 
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 405 405
 abcxyz said
i must be uninformed about whats going on with bill cosby.... did he not drug and r*pe multiple women?.....

getting even with what "man"? the government? white people?

i really dont think "the masses" say if a white man goes free a black man should go free. black people make up 13% of the country and white people make up 77%.... cmon now....
Compare the preponderance of evidence between Cosby and the other cases. When one goes to jail with seemingly less evidence than your rich, white counterparts, sh*t just seems unfair and seems to further solidify the evidence of "the man". Again, not saying he isn't guilty, but why are the other ones free and not him?

And don't act like you don't know about "the man". That's why it's in quotations It's who/what the masses, who you have come to allude to meaning everyone, put the blame on when they see a seemingly social injustice. Oh yeah "I know I got it made while the masses of black people are catchin' hell, but as long as they ain't free, I ain't free" - Muhammad Ali.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  35
Hushed App
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+25online now  31
Image(s) inside Just gonna leave this here for the Cardi fans
79 comments