Rottweiler son and mom argue..

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '17        #26
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 90509 90 K  Slaps total: 3783 3 K
Man i want one but my wife like hell nah. I had to settle for a standard poodle. Love that n*gga though.

+10   

2 weeks ago '21        #27
Tony Bake 
Props total: 540 540  Slaps total: 298 298
Prime example thread on how men have become feminized.

If you're offended by this post then my point is solidified.

Grow the fu*k up what are u guys like 5 years old

2 weeks ago '17        #28
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 44450 44 K  Slaps total: 3840 3 K
 Nautilus O said
Must be a white household

Black children would never be able to talk back to their parents like that

I ain't even feel comfortable to have a stern back and forth with my mother until I was like 25
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #29
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67698 67 K  Slaps total: 14889 14 K
 Pretty Tone said
I ain't even feel comfortable to have a stern back and forth with my mother until I was like 25
The first time I ever saw a white kid yell at his mom my heart started racing because I thought I was going to get in trouble too

+13   

2 weeks ago '04        #30
hulk161 
Props total: 5280 5 K  Slaps total: 293 293
Man I just played this on my phone and my dog stared at me like n*gga you know how to bark now lol
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #31
92baby 
Props total: 72659 72 K  Slaps total: 9545 9 K
Might be the best thread today

Besides the little troll
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #32
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61 OP
Props total: 67880 67 K  Slaps total: 8613 8 K
 DaQCKing said
Man i want one but my wife like hell nah. I had to settle for a standard poodle. Love that n*gga though.

Looks like a baby Snuffleupagus
+6   

2 weeks ago '10        #33
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19103 19 K  Slaps total: 3465 3 K
 Young Defiant said
Imagine owning a Rottweiler

If you're too broke and pu**y to afford a PITBULL then say that!
I got a Pitbull right now but I had a Rottweiler when I grew up and I must say the Rottweiler was a better dog even though I love my dog right now he's great

The problem with my pitbull is his dog aggressive and it's really bad I never know when he's going to try to take a dog's head off he is great around people though especially children
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #34
hulk161 
 Nautilus O said
The first time I ever saw a white kid yell at his mom my heart started racing because I thought I was going to get in trouble too

Yo. Me and my cousins went to Lancaster, PA. to visit another cousin. This white family lived next door, we were all like 11. Dudes mom yelled at him to come in for dinner. He yelled back at her like " WHAT THE fu*k MOM!!!!!!! IM BUSY I'LL EAT LATER". Me and my cousins all frooze and looked at each other terrified and looked like we had did it lmao
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #35
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30971 30 K  Slaps total: 4009 4 K
 LegendKilla03 said

Looks like a baby Snuffleupagus

Puppet baby dog a*s face

2 weeks ago '04        #36
hulk161 
 acegutta22 said
I got a Pitbull right now but I had a Rottweiler when I grew up and I must say the Rottweiler was a better dog even though I love my dog right now he's great

The problem with my pitbull is his dog aggressive and it's really bad I never know when he's going to try to take a dog's head off he is great around people though especially children
Yea. I had a Rott a few years back as well. Dude was a beast. Smartest dog I ever had. Responded to all verbal commands, was so laid back it was something.

Pits get such a bad rap. Their great dogs. The aggressiveness is not in the nature like they've been labeled. It's the owner and their environment. Not saying you made yours that way.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #37
 hulk161 said
Yo. Me and my cousins went to Lancaster, PA. to visit another cousin. This white family lived next door, we were all like 11. Dudes mom yelled at him to come in for dinner. He yelled back at her like " WHAT THE fu*k MOM!!!!!!! IM BUSY I'LL EAT LATER". Me and my cousins all frooze and looked at each other terrified and looked like we had did it lmao

I’ll never forget it was a group of us playing football in the grass and his mom called him to the door and he ignored her like three times. She finally yelled “Eddie!!”

This dude turned around and said “What do you want!!!!”

The other white kids were like

The rest of us were like

2 weeks ago '16        #38
aquisite04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11538 11 K  Slaps total: 1256 1 K
This is cool man...

2 weeks ago '10        #39
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19103 19 K  Slaps total: 3465 3 K
 hulk161 said
Yea. I had a Rott a few years back as well. Dude was a beast. Smartest dog I ever had. Responded to all verbal commands, was so laid back it was something.

Pits get such a bad rap. Their great dogs. The aggressiveness is not in the nature like they've been labeled. It's the owner and their environment. Not saying you made yours that way.
No he was already aggressive when I got him the former owner got locked up for a period of time and the dog was alone for like a week. The penthouse that he lived in kicked the dog out for biting another dog and they had to call animal protection to get him out the apartment.

They were gonna put him down which would have been a waste because he is such a nice dog.
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #40
hulk161 
 Nautilus O said

I’ll never forget it was a group of us playing football in the grass and his mom called him to the door and he ignored her like three times. She finally yelled “Eddie!!”

This dude turned around and said “What do you want!!!!”

The other white kids were like

The rest of us were like
Yea dude we all looked at each other like what the fu*k lol. I can hear my moms now saying the famous words" BOY I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND I CAN TAKE YOU OUT"
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #41
iceberg blue 
Props total: 185 185  Slaps total: 8 8
Mom is probably like: “You lucky there’s people watching. Wait til we get in to the doghouse...”

--- the comments on these videos always be gold
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #42
 hulk161 said
Yea dude we all looked at each other like what the fu*k lol. I can hear my moms now saying the famous words" BOY I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND I CAN TAKE YOU OUT"
I tried to whisper something under my breath about my mom one time going up the stairs, I get to my room and closed my door, before my hand was fully off it she popped in and said

“say it again...”

I never even heard her coming up the stairs

+3   

2 weeks ago '21        #43
Still2Highh 
Props total: 1277 1 K  Slaps total: 79 79
 Tony Bake said
Prime example thread on how men have become feminized.

If you're offended by this post then my point is solidified.

Grow the fu*k up what are u guys like 5 years old
I'll send u a pic wit my nut on the love of your life face while I roll around on the ground n play with a puppy for 5 mins

fu*k up pu**y

2 weeks ago '04        #44
hulk161 
 acegutta22 said
No he was already aggressive when I got him the former owner got locked up for a period of time and the dog was alone for like a week. The penthouse that he lived in kicked the dog out for biting another dog and they had to call animal protection to get him out the apartment.

They were gonna put him down which would have been a waste because he is such a nice dog.
Yea I figured you got him from someone else. When I was a shorty I thought all pitbulls were aggressive. I grew up in Englewood so my friends had Pitts and of course they thought it was cool to be walking around with these ferocious a*s dogs. Once I got older and experienced the world outside the hood I lived in Bucktown which is kind of a yuppie neighborhood and a lot of people had Pitts that were like babies and walking around without a leash and totally not aggressive at all. It's not just Pitts though it was the same with German Shepards.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #45
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 112864 112 K  Slaps total: 5217 5 K
 isthistobe said
I like that breed

I want one

Remind me of triumph

But those breeds get are big and
I wouldn’t want to constantly picking up massive cigar sized sh*ts and spending hundreds on dog food constantly
yup, i had one when i was a teen.

they can reach very large sizes.

very powerful too
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #46
P-Hill|M 
Props total: 30629 30 K  Slaps total: 2006 2 K
I love watching parent dogs discipline the young pups

Last edited by P-Hill; 06-10-2021 at 02:25 PM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #47
Tony Bake 
Props total: 540 540  Slaps total: 298 298
 Still2Highh said
I'll send u a pic wit my nut on the love of your life face while I roll around on the ground n play with a puppy for 5 mins

fu*k up pu**y
Whatever makes you feel cool...

And the love of my life is your mother. She sucks a mean d*ck and swallows a heavy nut
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #48
Still2Highh 
Props total: 1277 1 K  Slaps total: 79 79
 Tony Bake said
Whatever makes you feel cool...

And the love of my life is your mother. She sucks a mean d*ck and swallows a heavy nut

And what fifth grader did u steal that from..

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #49
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22230 22 K  Slaps total: 3483 3 K
Used to raise this breed for a long time....good with kids and make a great family dog.....also will lay down its life for its owner....super protective with family...
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #50
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 116671 116 K  Slaps total: 17341 17 K
Thought this was the producer
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-64online now  20
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
158 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+77online now  17
What do you think is the avg median income of Boxden
321 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
New Jersey waitress abducted, a*saulted after chasing 5 people who ran out on ..
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside Vin Diesel Explains What Caused Tension With Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnso..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy