Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

most viewed right now
CHRIS BROWN takes shots @ WACK100 for messing up SOULJA Fight! tour wit 50 is ..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack100 dissing 2Pac?
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Burger King Buys Popeyes For 1.8 Billion
144 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Birdman Says Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne Are Dropping Projects This..
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 1 month ago '14        #61
Go Jets 25 heat pts25
space
space
$9,048 | Props total: 9804 9804
 Doc Logical said:
he said on a site where damn near everybody says n*gga every other fu*king sentence.

Jets, fu*k you.
[pic - click to view]

Period. Gotta be th Hoest attempt at just....my n*gga quit this site.
i dont make the rules, i just follow them

you know what words are considered racial slurs on this website
johny and 1 others slapped this ish

1 month ago '10        #62
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,561 | Props total: 4797 4797
Lunch

Last edited by jmheight1; 01-15-2017 at 01:19 PM..
 1 month ago '15        #63
Ace dealer 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,044 | Props total: 11425 11425
 jmheight1 said:
Ok but I'm not getting what does having White teachers in his family have to do with connecting with commonly dumb white jocks.

Maybe he was not trying to relate the two as in having teachers in his White family is what makes him connect with Whites, but that's how it's coming out.
An example of the variety of people and backgrounds HE was exposed to growing up...

I dont really see why people are a.ssociating all kinda of other sh*t with his comments about HIS life.....
 1 month ago '04        #64
mtbatol 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,369 | Props total: 702 702
So "Being Biracial" is code for being lucky enough to have a great running back & offensive line now?

8 - 1 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 88% 69 (+4) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 45-22, Rank #83 | Aug 15: 181-60, Rank #50 | Aug 14: 311-153, Rank #27 | Aug 09: 5-7, Rank #466 | Aug 08: 8-1, Rank #316 *
 1 month ago '09        #65
Willi263 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 1221 1221
And of course....this topic is top in the search results for his name....really don't want this to be all over espn til Sunday.....exactly what we don't need.
johny slapped this ish

1 month ago '15        #66
kami 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,721 | Props total: 4692 4692
so they pretty much said romo/witten have their side of the locker and the n*ggas had the other.
 1 month ago '11        #67
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,901 | Props total: 1530 1530
 melvig said:
if his experience was the other way around he would've said it. It's just truth.
in the context of this whole story, it's like he can easily talk with the black players because their like his family that went to jail, and he can easily talk to the white players because their the educated folk though

I mean, if you're gonna use an example of how 'crossing the tracks' puts you in position to relate to everybody on the squad, you could use a better example than, 'my white fam is successful, my black fam are criminals'
kami and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '15        #68
Shipwreck 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,673 | Props total: 2087 2087
 whodatb1 said:
sadly ... theres some truths to what he said .....

i played d1 baseball at a school without another black ballplayer on the team .... it was odd ..... but some were more accepting of me because i have a latino name (half black / half mex) .... then ... when we'd hang out ..... or they get to know me .... they would say stuff like "yeah.... youre really FROM LA" or .... "that must be your black side"

and it wasnt that people are racists ... they just "dont know" .... i NEVER left the hood growing up ... BUT ... travel baseball teams allowed me to "see other cultures" from the time i was 12-18 .... so i had friends of all races ... even tho that wasnt what was "around me" .... "some" people have never had those experiences .. so its hard for them to adapt ... which makes it hard for others to mesh with them ... and vice versa .....

just my two cents ..... perfect example ... i had a homie get kicked out of minor league ball because he told the coaches "aint no white man gonna tell me what to do" ... he never adapted ..... unless someone is questioning your manhood or asking you to commit a crime ... that aint the response ....

I have a similar experience. Being from SoCal you see biracial/multiracial people everywhere, but when you see places like the Midwest and south hardly any. Lived in the south for a while and I was a commodity for being light skinned. Almost all black folk were dark and not a bunch of interracial families. Females were on me. Same in the Midwest. I knew I had it easier than some of my cousins and siblings just because they were darker than me but I wasn't light enough to blend in with white people either. I feel like I would get certain opportunities because of my ability to speak in different settings, but when I look back I know some of it had to be my complexion and features as well. White, Black, and Latinos would always ask me my race and be shocked when I tell them. I always tell people I'm Klay Thompson light. People would always think I'm Puerto Rican or Mexican or something.

My path in life I just had to learn how to read the room and adjust. I just know in a room full of certain people I have to communicate in ways they'll understand. That's all I got from what Dak was saying. I can relate. I'm proud of it. I respect him for saying it.

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 281 (+24) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-1, Rank #393 *
 1 month ago '04        #69
atruedsgb 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,471 | Props total: 501 501
 jester2trife said:
I'd say that offensive line has helped him lead the Cowboys a lot more than being biracial.
Thread ends right here.
jester2trife gave props

1 month ago '11        #70
eucalyptus 29 heat pts29
space
space
$15,748 | Props total: 8144 8144
 Shipwreck said:
I have a similar experience. Being from SoCal you see biracial/multiracial people everywhere, but when you see places like the Midwest and south hardly any. Lived in the south for a while and I was a commodity for being light skinned. Almost all black folk were dark and not a bunch of interracial families. Females were on me. Same in the Midwest.
Where in the South did you live because I'm calling this bs.
SeanFiero gave props

johny slapped this ish

1 month ago '10        #71
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,483 | Props total: 1078 1078
He should ask his grandparents how it felt to have black peoples apart of their family. I guarantee they hated that sh*t. Only coons and cornballs use that biracial sh*t. The sage steeles of the world. Only using that to cater to their other side. You black Dax. Stop that sh*t. Cowboys fans, get ya boy.
kami gave props

1 month ago '15        #72
Shipwreck 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,673 | Props total: 2087 2087
 eucalyptus said:
Where in the South did you live because I'm calling this bs.
Jacksonville NC

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 281 (+24) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-1, Rank #393 *
 1 month ago '15        #73
Tw1tter Gang 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,755 | Props total: 6809 6809
Guess what one-race ppl..... some other ppl are multi-race and can also say whatever they want in america !!
 1 month ago '04        #74
D1nOnlyMrM@ 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,941 | Props total: 716 716
 Johnjohn55555 said:
I see why you got 12k posts and no props

You're a f*ggot that posts garbage
Ahhh u mad
Johnjohn55555 gave props

johny slapped this ish

1 month ago '11        #75
eucalyptus 29 heat pts29
space
space
$15,748 | Props total: 8144 8144
 Shipwreck said:
Jacksonville NC
Yeeeaaah, you lived in a small town.

Gotta go to the larger cities to see more biracial people. My whole family is mixed with some sh*t, lightskin to darkskin, white to mexican.
Shipwreck gave props

1 month ago '15        #76
Tank 2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,758 | Props total: 1300 1300
well see how well everyone on the team gets along when they get bumped out the playoffs
Spektrum gave props

Ham Bannon slapped this ish

1 month ago '15        #77
kami 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,721 | Props total: 4692 4692
biracial kids dunno who they are.
Spektrum and 1 others gave props

1 month ago '07        #78
JamcnPrettyboy 94 heat pts94
space
space
$22,704 | Props total: 4230 4230
Basically when he's around the white guys he tries to act like a frat bro and around the black guys he tries to act like he's one of the homies
Spektrum and 2 others gave props

1 month ago '04        #79
Spektrum 
space
space
space
$566 | Props total: 81 81
That's right my n*gga, we not fu*king with you when Cracker Supremecy shows you some action! Lmao

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I keep dat white girl...dat amber fields
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 10 Everyday Things You've Been Doing Wrong
98 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stranded Bae: Thot Gets Curved At Airport & Replaced After Valentine's..
216 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Keanu Reeves Says The Matrix 4 Could Happen, On These Conditions
49 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dude's Ex Wrote Him An Apology Letter After Cheating So He Graded It &..
90 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Full Marvel Phase 3 Sneak Peek (Epic!)
37 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Celtics made a trade???
153 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: The Cast Of Shane Black’s ‘The Predator’, "PG-13 is for p*..
54 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy