The actual scorecards from the Pacquiao-Bradley fight (pic)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 hollatchadude said:
manny did not win either of the first two rounds, and the third imo...

i do not care about your biased opinion
pus*y.
 6 years ago '05        #42
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 DEDOS said:
so ur telling me he didnt win the 1st round and the last 3 rounds?
The first could have gone either way. Bradley started off nice, but wasn't landing anything of note. Pacquiao could have stolen it with the last 10 seconds when he hit Bradley with three straight left hands.

I literally just watched the f!ght again and came online to look for the scorecards.
 06-10-2012, 09:27 PM         #43
godsonsince82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bradley never won. Im beginning to think America cheated Pacquiao because he is Philippine with a title.
 6 years ago '09        #44
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 One Gud Cide said:
what f!ght did you watch? sure that wasn't spongebob?
Same one the judges watched apparently.
 6 years ago '08        #45
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 DEDOS said:
america loves pacroid

while the red white and blue f!ghter gets sh*tted on. fu*k em
with 31k posts............u have no life. a round of applause for ur mother
 6 years ago '04        #46
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
^^^^^^

ahahahahhahahahahaha

But on a serious not gtfoh if you think Bradley won.I wanted Bradley to win by knockout but he didnt do nowhere as good as I thought he would.He got outboxed plan and simple.

I couldnt believe they fixed that f!ght.

I am not a pac fan but I didnt want to see him lose like that.
 06-10-2012, 11:38 PM         #47
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
with 31k posts............u have no life. a round of applause for ur mother
 6 years ago '09        #48
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
f!ght was fixed, they did it to keep views on boxing while mayweathers money train is sitting in jail. wonder what floyd has to say about this...
 06-11-2012, 12:51 AM         #49
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 rounds tops for Bradley. He lost every round on compubox punch stats other than one. In that round it was even at 21 punches a piece and 9(i think) power punches a piece. That was Bradley's best round and the one I gave him while watching. Two other rounds I thought were close but I thought Manny got the nod due to more effective shots. That's only 3 rounds I can find for Bradley. Bradley was just clearly out of his league.

EDIT: Didn't realize I didn't say that Manny just completely dominated the ring. Landed at a higher rate, clearly much more effective. had him hurt 4 or 5 times...just an all out a.ss whippin.

Last edited by SOCIALITE; 06-11-2012 at 12:55 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #50
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
everybody acting like Pacman wasn't in on it too

you can see from the post f!ght pictures he knew the drill
 6 years ago '04        #51
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
manny pre f!ght antics could have made him look bad too, everybody knows not to keep old people waiting. he probably came out and the judges were all mad.. "this unprofessional prick"

im fu*king around the whole damn arena except the crowd was in on it

Last edited by warbux04; 06-11-2012 at 01:16 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #52
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 dahabi said:
i forgot that you have much more experience in judging f!ghts than harold lederman...my bad
 6 years ago '06        #53
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
I actually wanted Manny to lose but not like that, Bradley might of won round 2 but even if you gave him the 1st three, he lost 4-11. This f!ght was pretty one sided Pacman hit him with more power shots and was more accurate, Bradley hardly got any clean shots off. There were times in the f!ght where I thought Bradley was on his way down anybody who says Bradley won or tries to justify how it happened is a fukking idiot
 6 years ago '09        #54
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Fiya Starter said:
I actually wanted Manny to lose but not like that, Bradley might of won round 2 but even if you gave him the 1st three, he lost 4-11. This f!ght was pretty one sided Pacman hit him with more power shots and was more accurate, Bradley hardly got any clean shots off. There were times in the f!ght where I thought Bradley was on his way down anybody who says Bradley won or tries to justify how it happened is a fukking idiot

this.

I still don't understand how that happened... or why.
I've watched the f!ght twice now.

Even when I favor Bradley I cant hand it to him.

And then the facet that Pac was the champ... It's nowhere near justifiable.

I feel bad for Bradley too though... has to suck to have this mega huge asterisk next to your biggest accomplishment in life
 6 years ago '06        #55
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 DEDOS said:
wwowww

ARUM smiling with bradley. i bet there was something going on with arum and pacroid

Bradley looked embarrassed in that interview
 6 years ago '09        #56
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3076 3076
I aint a pacman fan but he won the f!ght that night. I'm happy he lost, but I didn't want him to lose like this. Bradley did good though, I gave him 4 maybe 5 rounds tops! But the other 7 were all pacman.

The main thing though is Bradley did not hurt pacman AT ALL. Pacman was landing that left all night and it was HURTING Bradley. Bradley couldn't do sh*t against that left.
 6 years ago '11        #57
southpawdachamp 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1424 1424
Pacman never took CONTROL of the f!ght. all he did was setup that left and Bradley trained well and was prepared for it. I agree he didn't beat the champion, but Pac left alot to be desired. The commentators said more than once that he was taking off the first 2 minutes of every round. You do that every round, and you will lose everytime you step in the ring! Bradley had two messed up ankles, and Pac never went in for the k!ll. Pac LOST fair and square.
 6 years ago '05        #58
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 southpawdachamp said:
Pacman never took CONTROL of the f!ght. all he did was setup that left and Bradley trained well and was prepared for it. I agree he didn't beat the champion, but Pac left alot to be desired. The commentators said more than once that he was taking off the first 2 minutes of every round. You do that every round, and you will lose everytime you step in the ring! Bradley had two messed up ankles, and Pac never went in for the k!ll. Pac LOST fair and square.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy