Tupac was really an undercover homo

most viewed right now
 77
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #201
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,136 | Props total: 4527 4527
no homo but this ninja dont luk rite wit a afro cuz he got that oval head. i dont think PAC was gay although his movements in this interview was more flame/gay than kanye west interviews and performances.


what u mean he got r*ped in jail? u was in jail and seen it happen?

also this ninja looks like trey songz here
 8 years ago '04        #202
fuck_the_east 
space
avatar space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
for a gay motherf**ker, bet his gay a.ss still went up in more females than any of any off ya'll talking that gay s**t, ever will. in multiple songs he gave it up to females giving up hella love for them, and could still make classier club music than this blatantly pr0nographic bulls**t these punk a.ss industry prostitutes make their grip from. there ain't a photo of this motherf**ker kissing some big muscle bound a.ss motherf**ker on the lips. no photos with his pants ridin up his a.ss or any audio of him talking about how he's a "pretty b**ch" dude was what 17, articulate and speaking his mind. didn't say "yaknowwhatimsayin" every other f**king word. this dude was a cultured motherf**ker, with ambition that you s**t talkers could never match. pac would school you now, and all these motherf**kers wish they could be down like him. f**k you talkin about? the future's lookin dim. really though?
 01-20-2011, 06:49 PM         #203
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
The same people who diss 2pac are the same people listen to his music. How about you guys leave Tupac alone and I'm pretty sure he will leave you alone.


/thread
:budden:
 01-20-2011, 06:50 PM         #204
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #205
cicero_x 
space
avatar space
space
$510 | Props total: 0 0
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Everyone in this thread is an undercover homo.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thread over in 7 posts.
 01-20-2011, 07:03 PM         #206
LongHair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]



gAY a.ss NICCA




The photograpers were all gay and the a.ssistants that shot pac half nud3 in the tub and they adjgusted the gold on that niccas d!ck and s**t


Last edited by LongHair; 01-20-2011 at 07:34 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #207
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
Im a huge Pac fan...but i also can see the TS point...ballet my dude...keep it real if you were 16-17 would you be kickin it with a n*gga who not only did ballet...but majored it it? But being gay does not make you any less of a man...im just saying 100% str8 men dont do ballet...out all the majors he couldve picked at that arts school he chose the one with tights....JuSayN

Regardless imma be a Pac fan for life though...his music was needed
 7 years ago '10        #208
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 theylikeme05 said:
Im a huge Pac fan...but i also can see the TS point...ballet my dude...keep it real if you were 16-17 would you be kickin it with a n*gga who not only did ballet...but majored it it? But being gay does not make you any less of a man...im just saying 100% str8 men dont do ballet...out all the majors he couldve picked at that arts school he chose the one with tights....JuSayN

Regardless imma be a Pac fan for life though...his music was needed
Pac wasn't gay though. And wasn't that when he was 12-13?


Y'all straight disrespectful, the dude is dead. How many times are you guys are going to diss him?


Too many people in boxden is messed up..
 01-20-2011, 07:30 PM         #209
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LongHair said:

[pic - click to view]






gAY a.ss NICCA
 01-20-2011, 07:32 PM         #210
LongHair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The niccas that shot pac half nud3 in the tub were all gay whats even funnnier lolololol and they adjgusted the gold on that niccas d!ck and s**t hahahahhahah
 7 years ago '10        #211
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 cheguevara said:
 LongHair said:
The niccas that shot pac half nud3 in the tub were all gay whats even funnnier lolololol and they adjgusted the gold on that niccas d!ck and s**t hahahahhahah
 7 years ago '05        #212
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 kennboy1 said:
Pac wasn't gay though. And wasn't that when he was 12-13?


Y'all straight disrespectful, the dude is dead. How many times are you guys are going to diss him?


Too many people in boxden is messed up..
Naw in that video he was 17 and he ONLY had that right pierced...im not saying that he's gay...im just saying that the TS is not coming out of nowhere with his accusations....even if he was imma bump his music regardess....powerful s**t....RIP to that man
 7 years ago '10        #213
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 theylikeme05 said:
Naw in that video he was 17 and he ONLY had that right pierced...im not saying that he's gay...im just saying that the TS is not coming out of nowhere with his accusations....even if he was imma bump his music regardess....powerful s**t....RIP to that man
If he does sound feminine or strange sometimes, remember he grew up with his mom, he had his crew around later
 7 years ago '08        #214
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
 theylikeme05 said:
Im a huge Pac fan...but i also can see the TS point...ballet my dude...keep it real if you were 16-17 would you be kickin it with a n*gga who not only did ballet...but majored it it? But being gay does not make you any less of a man...im just saying 100% str8 men dont do ballet...out all the majors he couldve picked at that arts school he chose the one with tights....JuSayN

Regardless imma be a Pac fan for life though...his music was needed

How about looking at it in a way where he was trying to get pus*y with this whole

ballet s**t?, why just a.ssume he did it just because loved that s**t as a kid?, their is

alot of flexible b**ches in that s**t.


Also clearly he didn't bring that into his life as he started growing up, I see 2pac as

a guy who always tried to fit in, witht he Digital Underground he did whatever they did

dancing and all that, once on death Row he was just into the Gangsta life style.

The real Tupac was the guy who made his first 2 solo albums, 2pacalypse Now and Strictly 4

My N.I.G.G.A.Z, before getting k!lled he was heading right back to that real message type of

music.


Last edited by The N; 01-20-2011 at 07:43 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #215
theylikeme05 
space
avatar space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 kennboy1 said:
If he does sound feminine or strange sometimes, remember he grew up with his mom, he had his crew around later
that still doesnt explain why only that RIGHT EAR was pierced though...but thats a good point men raised by women do soak up moist mannerisms...very valid point you have there

 The N said:
How about looking at it in a way where he was trying to get pus*y with this whole

ballet s**t?, why just a.ssume he did it just because loved that s**t as a kid?, their is

alot of flexible b**ches in that s**t.


Also clearly he didn't bring that into his life as he started growing up, I see 2pac as

a guy who always tried to fit in, witht he Digital Underground he did whatever they did

dancing and all that, once on death Row he was just into the Gangsta life style.

The real Tupac was the guy who made his first 2 solo albums, 2pacalypse Now and Strictly 4

My N.I.G.G.A.Z, before getting k!lled he was heading right back to that real message type of

music.

Its possible that he was using it to get pus*y...i agree that his pre deathrow albums are the REAL PAC....

That being said its also hard for me to rspect someone who changes who they are to fit whatever crowd they roll with...those are b**chmade tactics IMO...and honestly i think that Gangsta s**t he made with death Row came more out his anger on how he was being treated...he got shot,...accused of r*pe and go drug through trenches in the media.....i personally dont belive that man is gay i was just saying that the TS argument in slightly valid based on the info that he provided to support his post

Pac had one of the greatest impacts on modern music period....but so did Elton John...lol


real talk though i doubt he was gay....just playing devils advocate
 7 years ago '04        #216
PBills 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$703 | Props total: 192 192
if lil wayne is not gay for kissin dudes..then tupac is definitlely not gay
 01-20-2011, 08:37 PM         #217
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
Naw in that video he was 17 and he ONLY had that right pierced...im not saying that he's gay...im just saying that the TS is not coming out of nowhere with his accusations....even if he was imma bump his music regardess....powerful s**t....RIP to that man
True very true. At 17 I was also in a arts high school (f**k dancing I was into rap, art and tried acting) A lot of homos there for sure. I had a piercing but on the LEFT. I read that in the 80's putting one on the right was a way to show other gays that you were one too. It was subliminal and not has well known like it is today.
That being said I believe Pac was straight. Just something about him doesn't seem gay at all. But whatever he was into I respect him for his MUSIC. R.I.P
 01-20-2011, 09:10 PM         #218
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow is this thread really still alive? Dam I haven't checked back since the day I made it and n*ggas still on this
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy