L.A. Lakers @ Miami Heat (8:00, TNT): Wade's Revenge

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #321
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Javon23 said:
oh here we go again throwing the lakers under the bus blaming the loss on them and not kobe
Uhh....that's exactly what happened. No bulls**t.

sneekas said:
how did i kno u wud quote me with kobe's jockstrap around ur face?
Nah my dude I thought "WTF an airball?" while watching the game cause Wade's defense on Kobe's shots is pretty good, but on the replay you can clearly see the foul, it's pretty obvious.
 8 years ago '04        #322
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 braided_uppimp said:
so pus*y Kobe wasn't fouled on that play? u mean to tell me Wade slapped his ball

yea right you f**king pus*y
Kobe who is known for complaining even when he aint fouled did not even look toward the refs after the play...

So if Kobe didnt cry about a foul what are you basing your point off of?
 8 years ago '04        #323
dre03 
space
space
 daffysm said:
what an amazing game...quit the s**t talking, NOBODY CHOKED, Miami just would not miss!

p.s. Artest showed me a lot this game
That he should only play defense and not come down the court on offense
 8 years ago '04        #324
dre03 
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
Yeah Kobe went out there in OT and hit like 4 straight shots then when he drew the tight double team (like he wanted, he's done this before) he passed it right to the open dudes and they couldn't even catch the f**king ball.
I thought Kobe jumped to pass the ball???

I mean he shot the ball like 5 times in a row as a big man if i see him jump in the air again im going to the boards for the rebound im not expecting a pass when u havent passed it for like 4 minutes
 03-05-2010, 02:25 PM         #325
drew12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If your talking about the bynum play i thought he was coming to set a pick and wasnt looking for a pass. nobodys fault really just not on the same page.
 8 years ago '06        #326
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
 dre03 said:
I thought Kobe jumped to pass the ball???

I mean he shot the ball like 5 times in a row as a big man if i see him jump in the air again im going to the boards for the rebound im not expecting a pass when u havent passed it for like 4 minutes
I can understand what you're saying, but Bynum was at the foul line looking at Kobe pass the ball and it went right through his hands. That was the first time Kobe passed it after hitting 4 straight tough shots and that was the beginning of the end for the Lakeshow last night.

Our energy except for Kobe and mostly Ron was extremely lax(sp?) last night from the very beginning we made a bunch of lazy passes and missed 10 FT's.
 8 years ago '07        #327
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30475 30475
When Kobe isn't there (injured), Lakers put the beating on inferior teams.... then Kobe comes back, and they need buzzer beaters to beat teams barely in the playoff picture.
 03-05-2010, 02:59 PM         #328
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
u think that fadeaway Kobe hit over Wade was luck, i'm not talking about that 3 pointer you dumb muthaf**ka
 03-05-2010, 03:00 PM         #329
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Kobe who is known for complaining even when he aint fouled did not even look toward the refs after the play...

So if Kobe didnt cry about a foul what are you basing your point off of?
cause he had to get back on defense you pus*y, Kobe was talking to the ref after he hit that other shot, he said he was fouled which is f**king obvious he was u pus*y
 8 years ago '09        #330
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 stogz said:
When Kobe isn't there (injured), Lakers put the beating on inferior teams.... then Kobe comes back, and they need buzzer beaters to beat teams barely in the playoff picture.
Your taking a 5 game stretch into account? The Warriors, Blazers (w/out Roy) and Old a.ss Spurs dont count. They played the Jazz, who was on a back to back in which they were down 15 and won by 10.

The only real test was the Celts, which, they lost.

All teams and matchups are different. Doesnt matter if it comes down to a buzzer beater or a blowout, a W is a W on your record reguardless of score.
 8 years ago '04        #331
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
 braided_uppimp said:
cause he had to get back on defense you pus*y, Kobe was talking to the ref after he hit that other shot, he said he was fouled which is f**king obvious he was u pus*y

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #332
dre03 
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Your taking a 5 game stretch into account? The Warriors, Blazers (w/out Roy) and Old a.ss Spurs dont count. They played the Jazz, who was on a back to back in which they were down 15 and won by 10.

The only real test was the Celts, which, they lost.

All teams and matchups are different. Doesnt matter if it comes down to a buzzer beater or a blowout, a W is a W on your record reguardless of score.
The Lakers are 46-31 since 99-00 when Kobe doesnt play... Thats including the horrible years with Kwame and them... Doesnt look like they have ever suffered without Kobe... Regardless of who they play... Every Laker team has been just as good as they were record wise with kobe as they were without him
 8 years ago '04        #333
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Javon23 said:
Kobe Stans crack me up

[pic - click to view]

ya that makes me a stan. I just wanted to make sure u got my message. at least theres not a hate button still

your a known hater with a dog in a purse, thats all im saying

Last edited by l0udm0uf; 03-05-2010 at 04:05 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #334
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 SuppaSlick said:
Thats pretty gay but its all good. Lebron fans usually make this arguement

"When Lebron gets some help..."
"Next year the Cavs will take it..."

Why don't you sit your a.ss down and wait for them to actually play the playoff game before you open your mouth
These guy's take it at far as delusion. Yes the Laker's are defending champs but things are different this year and won't be easy for them or any team. The same sh*t you telling me you should tell to the Lakers fans but you won't cause your kissing Kobe's d*ck too. I don't make those argument's I just don't say sh*t but that's just me.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy