NHL Lockout is over

most viewed right now
 61
I will marry this woman for real.
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-07-2013, 05:23 PM         #141
TheFridayReport 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad hockey back. So I can troll them Pens fans and their crybaby captain...
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '08        #142
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,525 | Props total: 12953 12953
Anyone placing any futures? I like the Leafs payout potential.
 01-07-2013, 05:38 PM         #143
TheFridayReport 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 goals in 48 games or whatever number they end up playing. Bet on it. Signed, this cat...

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #144
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 748 748
 !!! said:
We're not far behind though.


Does anyone know if there is still gonna b a trade deadline? Of course i dont imagine teams will do too much trading with a shortened season
 5 years ago '04        #145
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 NateRight said:


Does anyone know if there is still gonna b a trade deadline? Of course i dont imagine teams will do too much trading with a shortened season
They said like April 5th
 5 years ago '12        #146
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,099 | Props total: 28300 28300
All of these pens fans thinking that they have some kind chance this year. Pirates suck. Steelers suck. You n*ggas lost. Time to rebuild. You can have a franchise with a team full of fragile f*ggots.
 5 years ago '07        #147
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 NateRight said:
We have 1 presidents trophy, and no we only went to the wcf 2 years ago against a stacked blackhawks team and a deep canucks team.

Canucks are the last 2 presidents trophy winners, they got their sh*t kicked in them on the road in the finals and in game 7. Then last year, being the presidents trophy winner, they could only win 1 game against the kings. Yeah i'd say canucks choke more. 2 president's trophies in a row and no chip?


Anyone would have a division title in the weak a.ss division they play in .. I'm a Canucks fan 'til I die, but they were not a #1 team last year.. Since its a 1-8 seed match up on paper its a choke, but look at line-ups and the records from both the Kings and Canucks post ASG .. Kings were a 3 seed at worst when it came down to it.. Canucks ain't sh*t....garbage a.ss team.
 5 years ago '10        #148
frank23white 
space
avatar space
space
$552 | Props total: 4 4
 Illuminati said:
I hope they win less than 15 games. Hate those f*ggots.
My man...you're gonna be catching feelings for this entire mini season. :nasmad: Oilers>>>>
 5 years ago '12        #149
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1016 1016
 m-f said:


Anyone would have a division title in the weak a.ss division they play in .. I'm a Canucks fan 'til I die, but they were not a #1 team last year.. Since its a 1-8 seed match up on paper its a choke, but look at line-ups and the records from both the Kings and Canucks post ASG .. Kings were a 3 seed at worst when it came down to it.. Canucks ain't sh*t....garbage a.ss team.


You're a Leafs fan n*gga jus admit it, no need to be embarrased

But yea playin in a weak division helped, and the Kings kinda underperformed in the season, they were stacked with the addition of Richards and Carter, plus Quick played lights out, main reason I won my pool
 5 years ago '11        #150
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 748 748
 m-f said:


Anyone would have a division title in the weak a.ss division they play in .. I'm a Canucks fan 'til I die, but they were not a #1 team last year.. Since its a 1-8 seed match up on paper its a choke, but look at line-ups and the records from both the Kings and Canucks post ASG .. Kings were a 3 seed at worst when it came down to it.. Canucks ain't sh*t....garbage a.ss team.
Im confused man. Do you think president's trophy goes to the division winners???????



the president's trophy is awarded to the team with the most points (best record) in all of NHL, which means only 1 goes out each year. Which means the Canucks were the best team in the NHL (regular season of course) 2 years in a row, and they still haven't hoisted Lord Stanley's Cup.
How do you call yourself a Canucks fan when you say they're a garbage team? They definitely are not garbage. Sure they lost a little depth but they are still a strong team
 5 years ago '11        #151
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 748 748
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Other then the Pens. I like the Red Wings in a condensed season. I picked that awhile ago. All those old legs. They know they only have one more chance and they usually play really good their first 50 games.


Pens bringing home Lord Stanley tho
Holmstrom just retired though, not sure I like their D core either. The blues might be a good pick for the odds. They have a strong D and their forwards play a hard forecheck that'll wear teams down in a series

If Robinson can fix our terrible PK unit then I def go sharks. Plus our D has to come back healthy, we got a few key guys who are injured to start of the season
 5 years ago '04        #152
!!! 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$45,707 | Props total: 40841 40841
 NateRight said:
Holmstrom just retired though, not sure I like their D core either. The blues might be a good pick for the odds. They have a strong D and their forwards play a hard forecheck that'll wear teams down in a series

If Robinson can fix our terrible PK unit then I def go sharks. Plus our D has to come back healthy, we got a few key guys who are injured to start of the season
Our PK was god awful last year...

Like you said, I like our chances if Robinson gets the PK into shape and if Niemi doesn't suck.

Right now though, my Stanley Cup Finals prediction is Minnesota vs. NYR.
 5 years ago '07        #153
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 NateRight said:
Im confused man. Do you think president's trophy goes to the division winners???????



the president's trophy is awarded to the team with the most points (best record) in all of NHL, which means only 1 goes out each year. Which means the Canucks were the best team in the NHL (regular season of course) 2 years in a row, and they still haven't hoisted Lord Stanley's Cup.
How do you call yourself a Canucks fan when you say they're a garbage team? They definitely are not garbage. Sure they lost a little depth but they are still a strong team
Thanks tips.

I said playing in a weak division definitely helped them get it.

Signing Schneider is going to back fire on them, Sedins are fading, Kesler is a shell of his former self, and won't be back from his injury, the defense is overrated and Bieksa is a bi*ch, Luongo is the heart and soul of the team.. He made the defense look way better than it is, Hamhuis is underrated tho....Edler was a main reason we lost against the Kings......Asking me how I call myself a Canucks fan ...... I'm just sick of losing. & Raymond still being on the team?

You're really going to talk sh*t to me about not knowing hockey? Come on.. fu*k the NHL at this point anyways..48-50 games? Meaningless a.ss season. I'll still watch though.
 5 years ago '07        #154
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 DireWolf07 said:


You're a Leafs fan n*gga jus admit it, no need to be embarrased

But yea playin in a weak division helped, and the Kings kinda underperformed in the season, they were stacked with the addition of Richards and Carter, plus Quick played lights out, main reason I won my pool
Never call me a Leafs fan.
 5 years ago '10        #155
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$10,108 | Props total: 8306 8306
 TheFridayReport said:
Glad hockey back. So I can troll them Pens fans and their crybaby captain...
[pic - click to view]

Glad hockey is back. So I can watch that toothless russian sh*t bird continue the decline that crosby fans have seen coming since day 1.

eat sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #156
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1016 1016
 m-f said:
Never call me a Leafs fan.
Well you repping the Raptors and Jays, it ain't hard to tell

No real fan would call the Canucks a "garbage a.ss team", stop playin yourself. Comin off back to back president trophy wins, goin by your logic, every team in the league is garbage.
 5 years ago '07        #157
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 DireWolf07 said:
Well you repping the Raptors and Jays, it ain't hard to tell

No real fan would call the Canucks a "garbage a.ss team", stop playin yourself. Comin off back to back president trophy wins, goin by your logic, every team in the league is garbage.
I can't stand the leafs check my post history.

You took the garbage a.ss team out of context .. They have a lot of question marks, don't see them doing much of anything this season or in the future depending on moves Gillis makes.
 5 years ago '11        #158
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 748 748
 !!! said:
Right now though, my Stanley Cup Finals prediction is Minnesota vs. NYR.


 m-f said:
Thanks tips.

I said playing in a weak division definitely helped them get it.

Signing Schneider is going to back fire on them, Sedins are fading, Kesler is a shell of his former self, and won't be back from his injury, the defense is overrated and Bieksa is a bi*ch, Luongo is the heart and soul of the team.. He made the defense look way better than it is, Hamhuis is underrated tho....Edler was a main reason we lost against the Kings......Asking me how I call myself a Canucks fan ...... I'm just sick of losing. & Raymond still being on the team?

You're really going to talk sh*t to me about not knowing hockey? Come on.. fu*k the NHL at this point anyways..48-50 games? Meaningless a.ss season. I'll still watch though.
Yeah their division sucks a.ss, but you only play 24 games in the division. So obviously there's something else there. And I personally think that Schneider is the goalie of the future. Lou hasn't looked as sharp as he used to


Last edited by NateRight; 01-08-2013 at 05:04 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy