Kodi: The Official Guide To Cutting The Cord

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+57  100
95 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
37 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

4 years ago '05        #8151
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 11315 11 K  Slaps total: 3208 3 K
Got me a RD account earlier. Kinda out of gas other than Cinema untill I get a newer box.

I'm stuck on 16.1

4 years ago '17        #8152
CityofChampions  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14319 14 K  Slaps total: 8859 8 K
 dopeismarcus said
they replaced lamba with civitas. it should have update/redirected for you automatically but if not uninstall lamba and install civitas

Good looks on the scraps. Seems to be pulling a lot more.

Y.G. said
Naw, only RD.
RD and PM can't unpack rar on cloud? I've seen people saying it works for PM but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

4 years ago '05        #8153
ReppinDaBurghh 
Props total: 13320 13 K  Slaps total: 4691 4 K
 CityofChampions said
Good looks on the scraps. Seems to be pulling a lot more.

RD and PM can't unpack rar on cloud? I've seen people saying it works for PM but it doesn't seem to be working for me.
If you're talking about the individual PM and RD addons, they both can. The RD addon you have installed probably can't, but the new one "Realizer" can. And so can Premiumizer (Same guy made'm both).

I snagged PM last weekend while RD was fu*ked up and was using it all that night and it was working great. Prob just gonna run both of them for awhile.

Also the new Gaia addon is fantastic. Been using it instead of Seren since it dropped. Seren supposed to have a new update coming out soon, though.
+1   

4 years ago '17        #8154
 ReppinDaBurghh said
If you're talking about the individual PM and RD addons, they both can. The RD addon you have installed probably can't, but the new one "Realizer" can. And so can Premiumizer (Same guy made'm both).

I snagged PM last weekend while RD was fu*ked up and was using it all that night and it was working great. Prob just gonna run both of them for awhile.

Also the new Gaia addon is fantastic. Been using it instead of Seren since it dropped. Seren supposed to have a new update coming out soon, though.
I only use PM. I tried the regular add on and Premiumizer. On the regular it would show up in transfer list but not play. On Premiumizer it wouldn't show up in cloud. What could the issue be?

4 years ago '07        #8155
MELODY 
Props total: 9035 9 K  Slaps total: 10990 10 K
 CityofChampions said
So I've been having an issue lately with Seren getting stuck on "initializing providers" Google says nothing about Seren but gaia the issue is with the scrapers. I thought I fixed it a few weeks ago by clearing cache. I was looking at Seren guides and noticed they say to add Lamba too. I only used a4k before. I added Lamba and didn't work then when I removed it, it seemed to work again. I will see how it is tonight but definitely seems to be an issue with the scrapers.
I had similar issues last night. I have it set up where I can pick the link and once I would chose either of the top 2 the movie wouldn't load. I ended up giving up and it fu*ked up my date. Uploaded the latest Kodi version today, lets see how it goes. Haven't even checked.

I have the latest Firestick 4k
My cache was cleared
And my internet usually runs at 175 mbps wirelessly
+1   

4 years ago '17        #8156
 MELODY said
I had similar issues last night. I have it set up where I can pick the link and once I would chose either of the top 2 the movie wouldn't load. I ended up giving up and it fu*ked up my date. Uploaded the latest Kodi version today, lets see how it goes. Haven't even checked.

My cache was cleared
It's your scrapers. Follow this -
+1   

4 years ago '05        #8157
Y.G.  OP
Props total: 31790 31 K  Slaps total: 4452 4 K
 MELODY said

My cache was cleared
n*gga thought he was bout to get the buns until that "no sources found" message popped up on the screen. Date hit him with the

@ @ @
+5   

4 years ago '05        #8158
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 11315 11 K  Slaps total: 3208 3 K
 Y.G. said
n*gga thought he was bout to get the buns until that "no sources found" message popped up on the screen. Date hit him with the

@ @ @

Lmao. I wont lie. I cant even think of how much add kodi has a*sisted me with.

4 years ago '05        #8159
P-Hill 
Props total: 38635 38 K  Slaps total: 2491 2 K
 Y.G. said

@ @ @
fu*king dead

4 years ago '17        #8160
 Y.G. said

@ @ @

4 years ago '07        #8161
MELODY 
 CityofChampions said
It's your scrapers. Follow this -
Thank you! How can I stay updated with things like this? Should I just continue to follow that link? Thanks.

4 years ago '17        #8162
 MELODY said
Thank you! How can I stay updated with things like this? Should I just continue to follow that link? Thanks.
sh*t idk I was in the same boat. I was going to ask @ the same thing but he's really helpful and seems to be up on everything.

@ you get a chance to see if it worked?
+1   

4 years ago '07        #8163
MELODY 
 CityofChampions said
sh*t idk I was in the same boat. I was going to ask @ the same thing but he's really helpful and seems to be up on everything.

@ you get a chance to see if it worked?
I did everything your link said to do and loaded the first movie I chose without a problem.

4 years ago '06        #8164
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
Props total: 5469 5 K  Slaps total: 72 72
 Y.G. said

@ @ @

4 years ago '17        #8165
@ this add on I'm trying to use only works if I change the host. Sketch or just dumbasses that can't get it to work without? Also, what's the best free live tv?

4 years ago '05        #8166
Y.G.  OP
 CityofChampions said
@ this add on I'm trying to use only works if I change the host. Sketch or just dumbasses that can't get it to work without? Also, what's the best free live tv?
Are you using a live TV add-on?

And I can't really recommend any free live TV add-ons because they're all so inconsistent. You can try cCloud TV for Kodi or the RedBox TV or Mobdro apps.

4 years ago '17        #8167
 Y.G. said
Are you using a live TV add-on?

And I can't really recommend any free live TV add-ons because they're all so inconsistent. You can try cCloud TV for Kodi or the RedBox TV or Mobdro apps.
No, it's for NHL games. Sparkle works for everything but NHL and MLB. This is the only addon that apparently works. But you have to change the host file.

4 years ago '05        #8168
Y.G.  OP
 CityofChampions said
No, it's for NHL games. Sparkle works for everything but NHL and MLB. This is the only addon that apparently works. But you have to change the host file.
Update to the latest version. I believe that's 2.2. I'd also give the RedBox TV app a try.

4 years ago '10        #8169
JStarr7 
Props total: 1731 1 K  Slaps total: 100 100
 Y.G. said

You don't need the beta version in step 1 since the final version has been released.

Edit: I use my Xbox One controller.
Im using fire stick. That link doesnt work in downloaded

4 years ago '05        #8170
Y.G.  OP
 JStarr7 said
Im using fire stick. That link doesnt work in downloaded
What link?

4 years ago '10        #8171
JStarr7 
 Y.G. said
What link?
The Bit.ly link.

An even if I skip that part...if I go through to all the steps it says emulator not found when I try to play a game

4 years ago '05        #8172
Y.G.  OP
 JStarr7 said
The Bit.ly link.

An even if I skip that part...if I go through to all the steps it says emulator not found when I try to play a game
I told you in the quote you didn't need that beta version.

Download the stable version direct from the Kodi website (or the Kodi Installer add-on). It has RetroPlayer included.

4 years ago '10        #8173
JStarr7 
 Y.G. said
I told you in the quote you didn't need that beta version.

Download the stable version direct from the Kodi website (or the Kodi Installer add-on). It has RetroPlayer included.
Lol bet thanks fam
+1   

4 years ago '17        #8174
 Y.G. said
Update to the latest version. I believe that's 2.2. I'd also give the RedBox TV app a try.
It legit doesn't work with Sparkle. I don't know why. I know they pull streams from reddit and NHL is on there but it's blocked on Sparkle. The only way is thru this addon, Lazyman.

4 years ago '17        #8175
Redbox seems cool but nothing will load. What's the best paid one then?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+87online now  29
Video inside TI gets clowned for being a informant by comedians
106 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  14
Video inside Nov 28 - Andrew Tate breaks down Balenciaga satan worshiper agenda
65 comments