Kodi: The Official Guide To Cutting The Cord

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+31  81
93 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

5 years ago '05        #6901
Juelz23 
Props total: 1298 1 K  Slaps total: 308 308
 d3athb4dishonor said
Sometimes it's just the links.

I've just learned to avoid certain ones because they are always buffering.
ahh okay best go to's?

5 years ago '05        #6902
ReppinDaBurghh 
Props total: 13334 13 K  Slaps total: 4692 4 K
 Juelz23 said
ahh okay best go to's?
Bruh if you have Real Debrid you should just download the Real Debrid add on and there is no need for any other add ons.
 ReppinDaBurghh said
No problem. And yeah, I'm off today tomorrow and Saturday though

As for the Real Debrid add on. You're on the right track. You have the correct add on installed. Where you're messing up is you aren't entering sh*t on your firestick. You want to enter it on your computer. Or even your phone. (I do it on my phone at work or computer at home, then stream on my firestick on my TV).

So, here's what you do.

On your phone or computer go ahead and go to The Pirate Bay (You can use any torrent site but we're gonna just use this for the example. They all work the same).

Search for a movie. In this example we will do Guardians Of The Galaxy 2. I always add a 1080p after the title if I know it's out in true 1080 (Which we know this is). You're going to want to get one of the top results just simply because it'll load quicker (Usually with a big release like this it'll always load instantly. For some harder to find movies it might take like 5 minutes or so.) But also look at the file size below the title to make sure you aren't grabbing some garbage rip labeled 1080p but only like 500 MB's. In this instance the top result is 2.07 GB. That will be solid quality but for a movie like Guardians I want true blu ray quality so I'm gonna go down a bit further and grab this 9.87 GB version.

Now granted you could definitely just grab the 2 gig version and it's gonna be great quality but if you want that sh*t to really POP off your screen like a movie of that style is supposed to, you'll want to grab the bigger version. You can also grab like 20-30 gig true blu-ray versions but fu*k all that that's way too much data

Anyway, now decide which one you want to watch. The right click the little red magnet and click "Copy Link Address".

Now on your computer or phone, whatever device you're using, go to real debrid's site. Click torrents at the top of the page. Scroll down a bit and there are two options for where you can input something. You're gonna be focused on the one on the right hand side. Where it says "Or paste your magnet link here". Right click there, paste the link.

Now since I'm just using an example I'm just going to use the top result that was 2 gigs. This next step is very crucial if you want to stream it to your device without downloading it. After you click the "Convert" button this window will pop up. This will always look different depending on the torrent.

Sometimes it'll have like 10 files listed there. In this case it only has the 2. If you're just worried about downloading the file you can download whatever you want from the torrent by just clicking start my torrent. But if you want to stream it you need to make sure the only file in the torrent you are selecting is the actual movie file. In this case it's the second option. Sometimes all sorts of sh*t will be in here like subtitles, all sorts of other sh*t. Just deselect all of that (You can add your own subtitles in Kodi anyway) and select only the movie file. You can always tell what it is quickly by just looking to the right at the file sizes and selecting the one that is the massive size combared to the others that are KB's and MB's.

Once you've deselected everything besides the movie file, go ahead and clikc start my torrent. In this case since it's obviously such a popular file it was converted instantaneously in less than 1 second for me.

Now this is the last step, click this button,

That brings you back to their main page and below the empty dialog box it has an option to view it or download it. Don't worry about clicking either of them, you're already done. (Unless you want to download it to have for offline viewing, then go ahead)

Now, on your firestick open the real debrid add on and click the My Downloads option and viola, there it is at the top. I know that was a lot of details but this whole process takes less than 1 minute one you actually know what you're doing. And you know EXACTLY what movie files you are watching and in what quality you are watching them in.

Works the exact same for tv shows, usually uploaded to one of the torrent sites within an hour of airing in 720 or 1080.

And just to reiterate, you do not have to worry about a VPN when using torrents on real debrid because you're not downloading any torrents. The real debrid servers are downloading the torrents and you are either streaming or downloading the file from Real Debrid's servers, the exact same as a direct download or any of Kodi's other streaming methods.
That's an old write up I did on it in here about 6 months ago that I just found digging through here. I only really use rarbg to find what I want to watch these days and then manually add it to my real debrid add on to stream. Only use Pirate Bay for some more obscure sh*t that I can't find on rarbg. Haven't had to reconfigure my add ons in months and watch nothing but 1080p with 0 buffering.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 01-26-2018 at 05:25 PM..

5 years ago '05        #6903
Juelz23 
^ i will take a look at that bro thanks alot

5 years ago '05        #6904
ReppinDaBurghh 
Props total: 13334 13 K  Slaps total: 4692 4 K
 Juelz23 said
^ i will take a look at that bro thanks alot
Yeah the source you want to add for the Real Debrid add on is,

I'm tellin you you will never use another add on again if you take the time to learn how to use this. After you master it it takes less than a minute to load up any movie or tv you want and it'll always be in the absolute top quality because you are manually choosing the file you want to watch.

5 years ago '15        #6905
Kden 
Props total: 22781 22 K  Slaps total: 3879 3 K
@

What is the new exodus? And new pro sport?

5 years ago '14        #6906
CEITEDMOFO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 48727 48 K  Slaps total: 33048 33 K
 Kden said
@

What is the new exodus? And new pro sport?
I GAVE UP WIT PRO SPORTS, I USE MY XBOX BROWSER AND REDDIT STREAMS FOR HD LINKS

AND MOVIES ADDONS PLACENTA

5 years ago '05        #6907
Juelz23 
anyone having problems with vaders opening up?

5 years ago '05        #6908
Y.G.  OP
Props total: 31831 31 K  Slaps total: 4459 4 K
 CEITEDMOFO said
I GAVE UP WIT PRO SPORTS, I USE MY XBOX BROWSER AND REDDIT STREAMS FOR HD LINKS

AND MOVIES ADDONS PLACENTA

sl*t

5 years ago '05        #6909
Adamsville 
Props total: 1995 1 K  Slaps total: 338 338
Made In Canada is probably one of the best sports addons

It had the best HD links for the ppv last night, no stuttering, and I dont recall it ever being down-- its been around for a minute.

Im looking for a good Exodus/Covenant replacement as well. I just been using Terrarium for TVS and Movies.

5 years ago '08        #6910
d3athb4dishonor 
Props total: 9537 9 K  Slaps total: 768 768
 Adamsville said

It had the best HD links for the ppv last night, no stuttering, and I dont recall it ever being down-- its been around for a minute.

Im looking for a good Exodus/Covenant replacement as well. I just been using Terrarium for TVS and Movies.
I heard Placenta is good.

5 years ago '04        #6911
KREW 
Props total: 6918 6 K  Slaps total: 330 330
 d3athb4dishonor said
I heard Placenta is good.

5 years ago '05        #6912
Juelz23 
nvm...

Last edited by Juelz23; 01-30-2018 at 06:48 AM..

5 years ago '08        #6913
d3athb4dishonor 
 KREW said
Get a real debrid account and there's really no bad add ons. It's all about the sources you're able to pull.

But I barely use KODI anyway.

5 years ago '05        #6914
Y.G.  OP
 d3athb4dishonor said
Get a real debrid account and there's really no bad add ons. It's all about the sources you're able to pull.

But I barely use KODI anyway.
You missed the joke breh.

5 years ago '08        #6915
d3athb4dishonor 
 Y.G. said
You missed the joke breh.
Sure did :roflchimp:

I know how n*ggas in here frown on certain add ons so that's why I figured he hit me with the screw face.

5 years ago '06        #6916
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 28999 28 K  Slaps total: 3219 3 K
 Adamsville said

Incursion

5 years ago '16        #6917
jjgoon 
Props total: 75 75  Slaps total: 6 6
 ~ k*lla KaZi ~ said
I don't use addons for movies .. downloading your own ish>>>

Kodi: 17.2
Theme: (fuse)neue
Addons: EpicStreams/FabIPTV/FlawlessIPTV/GearsTV (Mayfair Guide Pro)/NTV.mx/SmoothStreams/SportsAccess/SportsMania/Vader Streams

Do you pay for all those add ons? If so, why so many?

5 years ago '06        #6918
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
Props total: 5469 5 K  Slaps total: 72 72
 jjgoon said
Do you pay for all those add ons? If so, why so many?
No. For test purposes. If I had to pick a good combo it'd be Vaders or GearsTV with Smoothstreams. With those you are set.

5 years ago '11        #6919
TonePadrino 
Props total: 4518 4 K  Slaps total: 286 286
Any modded spectrum TV link?

5 years ago '13        #6920
412Sadom 
Props total: 7069 7 K  Slaps total: 792 792
 CEITEDMOFO said
I PUT 18.0 ALPHA ON MY XBOX ONE PLAYS FLAWLESS

Help a playa out... Im trying to figure out how to use it

5 years ago '05        #6921
Y.G.  OP
 Bloody Shark said
@ where is the upto date instructions

The first post my dude

5 years ago '04        #6922
Marcus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16258 16 K  Slaps total: 1899 1 K
 Bloody Shark said

are all the add-ons there upto date too?
advice on finding a sports/news build?

my bad yo
yea everything is up to date. if ur willing to pay for iptv i recommend vaders streams for sports.

5 years ago '04        #6923
Marcus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16258 16 K  Slaps total: 1899 1 K
 Bloody Shark said
how much we talking
$18/month via credit/debit card
$13.5/month via bitcoin (coupon code BITCOIN)

5 years ago '04        #6924
alea35 
Props total: 218 218  Slaps total: 7 7
anybody know what the hell happened to smoothstreams? nothing plays anymore

5 years ago '05        #6925
Y.G.  OP
 alea35 said
anybody know what the hell happened to smoothstreams? nothing plays anymore
Was using SmoothStreams a little bit ago. Has your account lapsed? You using a MyStreams.tv account?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-24online now  40
Is The Roc Really the Greatest Label
73 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  33
Video inside Styles P: I DARE ONE OF YOU NI66AZ TO VIOLATE ME!!! S
118 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  28
Image(s) inside Dec 5 - Principal commits suicide at Disneyland following Domestic Dis..
205 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside ANOTHER crypto billionaire found dead
77 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy