Birdman Buys $1 Mil Maybach With Super Bowl Winnings

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
28 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

10 years ago '09        #1
15722 page views
143 comments

Brainwave 
Props total: 10 10  Slaps total: 1 1
Birdman Buys $1 Mil Maybach With Super Bowl Winnings

Bryan “Baby” Williams

staked a million dollars on Super Bowl XLV and won big. XXLMag.com recently spoke to the Cash Money honcho about how he plans to shell out his winnings, but apparently he already went shopping.

“I already spent that money [on] a Landaulet Maybach, (This is what they look like he did not describe the color)

” Birdman revealed to XXL.

A lifelong Saints supporter, Baby picked the Green Bay Packers over the Pittsburgh Steelers, thanks to some good advice from Lil Wayne.

“My son [Weezy] is a Green Bay fan,” Baby said. “I’m a diehard Saints fan, but he’s a die-hard Green Bay fan. So I just went hard. And I believed Green Bay was going to win, they pulled it off. My son knows a lot of about sports, so I was just like whatever he’s going to rock with I’m going to rock with hard.”

Baby’s biggest bet was on the Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Shane Mosley f*ght last May. He pledged a whopping $4 million on the Midwestern boxer. Baby hopes to exceed that should Mayweather ever go toe to toe with Manny Pacquiao.

“I’m a fan of him [Mayweather],” says Birdman. “Whoever he f*ghts I think he’s gonna beat, so when he f*ghts Pacquiao I’m going to bet 5 million.”

The rap mogul is currently in Los Angeles with his Cash Money/Young Money family for this Sunday’s Grammy awards. We can all guess who he’s placing his moolah on.

Birdman Buys $1 Mil Maybach With Super Bowl Winnings | Hip Hop On A Higher Level | XXLMAG.COM
+2   

best
worst
143 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-23online now  29
Video inside Dogecoin is out of control $1,000 to $89,000
116 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+119online now  28
Video inside Put your phone down
103 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+74online now  23
Video inside Kevin Samuels says “Large % of men are raised by women & they think the..
254 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  11
FedEx Mass Shooter Identity Revealed
240 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy