squad up!

50 Cent accepts Khabib's offer to go to see him and his Team in Dagestan...

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
31 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #51
BlackGod 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 9434 9434
 DamianDragunov said
Your candy a.sses couldn’t last a month there. And that’s without there being beef. Talking about “crimerate”????

Hilarious you think high crime rate as to being “tough”. Grow up. The “hoods” are living a privileged compared to Dagestan. Your the 1%.
Some don’t even have Fukin in house plumbing. You gotta sht in a bucket.... then go empty that bucket away from you water supply. The 10 yr olds there can endure more harsh living than your azz. You or folks from “those tough hoods” couldn’t go without thier cellphone,gaming system, or microwave food. Most don’t even know how to cook and have fast food or have other cook for them.

Hilarious what some of you kids think is “tough” these days. Y’all really think pulling a trigger and smoking sombody takes any toughness??
Working everyday to take care of you and yours is much tougher than slanging dope and shooting people. That’s why so many go that route. It’s the laziest and easiest way. I’m gonna restate this again.. them hoods you mentioned are living in far better conditions than Dagestan, or 3/4 of the world for that matter. Good luck calling the cops there too. They will beat the fuk out ya for wasting there time. The toughest from those cities you mentioned would get bullied there.
"Bububub but they don't even have guns".
No sh*t, that means you get stabbed with a rusty pipe from a dude on krokadil who sells scrap metal for a living and sleeps in the lobby of a dilapidated hotel.

"Crime stats" ain't sh*t compared to widespread poverty.

Like you said, even the absolute worst city in the US is sweet compared to over there, and I'm sure even the average person from Dagestan would go to (insert "hood" in America) and be mad comfortable. But dude gonna make up credentials and act like he an ambassador all of a sudden and knows everything about everywhere even after saying the dumbest sh*t in the world.

Also like you said; if you have a roof over your head, running water and electricity, you're the %1. Like you never seen a hood with satellite dishes on the roof....
+2   

1 week ago '18        #52
MayneThaTruth2 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,208 | Props total: 1430 1430
 cormega74 said
It’s literally all strategy. He didn’t announce the STARZ deal until it was done.

With Khabib, the situation is entirely different. He’s getting f the public involved, which drums up hype, headlines and eventually hunger to see the deal actually happen. This would influence khabib’s decision much greater than if he were to quietly make a proposal in the dark.
At this particular game, 50 is one smart dude. The fact that we are talking about it says everything you need to know.
Whether its a business deal or not, he just talks too much on the internet and announces everything.

He just dont know how to be a cool n*gga. Just be cool and get ya sh*t done.

1 week ago '18        #53
MayneThaTruth2 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,208 | Props total: 1430 1430
 Ichigo said
See this comment has me confused...

I though this is what people do...

No i mean people who stop rapping when they "Want" and continue to grow their brand.

Not sure whos doing too much right now... 50s comments dont have to be read tho
This dude just be talking way too much random sh*t on the internet. He just did it again with the Jimmy Henchman sh*t.

If you made a move on Jimmie, then cool, but that aint our business. He just dont know how to sit back and be a cool n*gga I think.

1 week ago '15        #54
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$9,381 | Props total: 24441 24441
 YKing said
Khabibs fam run that sh*t

They don’t “run that sht” , but being a guest is held in high regard. If your a guest then they will do whatever is needed to keep you safe. It’s a tradition to take care of guests. It’s part of the reason the taliban didn’t give in to US demands to turn him over. Al queda, and the taliban are 2 different entities.. bin laden was considered a guest. So they wouldn’t give in to demands.
For BX it’s the same as “checkin in”..
If you check in to the right people then nobody’s allowed to rob or take advantage of ya.while you in the graces of who runs sht.
Basically if 50 considered a guest... he won’t be touched.

Funny too because kahbib threatened Russian rappers and is in some controversy with rappers and they are not allowed to perform in the Dagestan. They promote too much against Muslim values. His quote was basically “We real men are our children’s role models, not some rappers”. I think some American kids needs to here that message. And some so called adults who refuse to be in thier future generations lives.

Just sayin.
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '16        #55
BlackAdonis 124 heat pts124
space
space
$5,651 | Props total: 9006 9006
i fu*k with Russia heavy. Respect.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #56
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
space
$16 | Props total: 40 40
 DamianDragunov said
Well salute then....

Not many can say that.. especially on BX.

Just saying them hoods ain’t nothing compared to other countries...

Just like the countries you listed.. Mexico, Jordan, Syria, whatever. Still living a lot worse then the cities you mentioned.
I truly understand your point and are right 100% what I’m getting at is every you go everything is the same, genuine people who want to do good... my cousins have went through the toughest parts of Jordan ran by extremists, and it was nothing but people there trying get by.

I Went thru the slums of Mexico, cities of cardboard box houses and plywood, and it was just people trying to get by.
The news pump fear and make it seem like people are non stop k!lling each other and it’s filled with wickedness, when it’s not like that.
Chicago is as worse as Eastern Europe, only difference is we have running water and a foundation to stand on over there they’ll k!ll you for religion purposes over here they’ll k!ll you for different sets...it’s all tribal, humans are all the same, nothings new under the sun no matter where you go
+1   

1 week ago '17        #57
Tony Outlaw 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 2541 2541
HE back on IG ha! He talking way too much ha!

Can't wait for that new season of power as well.

1 week ago '15        #58
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$9,381 | Props total: 24441 24441
 Jwardisback3rd said
I truly understand your point and are right 100% what I’m getting at is every you go everything is the same, genuine people who want to do good... my cousins have went through the toughest parts of Jordan ran by extremists, and it was nothing but people there trying get by.

I Went thru the slums of Mexico, cities of cardboard box houses and plywood, and it was just people trying to get by.
The news pump fear and make it seem like people are non stop k!lling each other and it’s filled with wickedness, when it’s not like that.
Chicago is as worse as Eastern Europe, only difference is we have running water and a foundation to stand on over there they’ll k!ll you for religion purposes over here they’ll k!ll you for different sets...it’s all tribal, humans are all the same, nothings new under the sun no matter where you go

I’ve been trying to express that in so many words myself. We all the same. So no reason to bicker over little sht. There’s good and bad amongst every race,religion, sect, of people. The elite and media keeps us squabbling over dumb sht. And some of us are just too dumb to even see it. Worrying about red n blue and what sombody said online. Whatever. I got what ya saying. I misunderstood your original. statement.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
187 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New MJ Smileys on deck once again
41 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
31 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
100 comments
7 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Phuck!
21 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
27 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
32 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
115 comments
10 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
63 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
23 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
33 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
28 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
1039 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
118 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
24 comments
7 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
86 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
33 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
426 comments
9 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside LIL WAYNE PAYS a STUDENTS ENTIRE UNIVERSITY FEES after SHE MADE HIM a C..
23 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nothing but net
5 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
nwo504
ElevateOne
DrizzyStan06
Static3IVERSON
Villuminati
OldBusiness
2Cold
Rule 336
justin747
mars15
Top 10 most slapped recently
Macho Machado
HiShinUnit
Rule 336
danneywilliams
Bkjj11
suavehooper
BlackAdonis
BXSPAGHETT
YungVino
micropave

most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
186 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
229 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Nippy Minaj ( Nicki Minaj's N1pples)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside BBW becky