Apr 24 - Meet the new $100 bill.

most viewed right now
 70
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-25-2013, 05:48 PM         #41
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnickKilla92 said:
canadian note
 5 years ago '04        #42
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$5,785 | Props total: 1321 1321
new 100 $ bill is trash. double entendre dont even ask me how
 5 years ago '04        #43
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Fras1788 said:
I either use my debit card or credit cards for most things..unfortunately.

If i had a choice I wouldn't use any money and would try bartering or something. Our society needs a huge change...away from paper money. Gold or something of actual value would be better...but it'll only happen when the dollar collapses in the next couple of years.






Well i mean its still "paper" its just a cotton based paper...emphasis on the cotton? Is that the point you're trying to make? Is it already becoming a race war in this thread??
So you would rather carry gold around with you or barter with what exactly ? Furs ? Not trying to be smart just neither of those seem logical.
 5 years ago '07        #44
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
Canadian > UK money > american cash
 5 years ago '08        #45
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,541 | Props total: 17174 17174
The Fed note...
 5 years ago '12        #46
Ragobeer 41 heat pts41
space
space
space
$2,021 | Props total: 1709 1709
Im glad to see that America has caught up with the rest of the world and is starting to phase out their toilet paper money
 5 years ago '07        #47
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,368 | Props total: 21360 21360
 corys35 said:
coppin 2
 5 years ago '04        #48
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Fras1788 said:
I either use my debit card or credit cards for most things..unfortunately.

If i had a choice I wouldn't use any money and would try bartering or something. Our society needs a huge change...away from paper money. Gold or something of actual value would be better...but it'll only happen when the dollar collapses in the next couple of years.
I find it funny that you're so anti-modern America and anti-moden finance system yet you have credit cards I know you said "unfortunately," cause it's inevitable for some folks, but it's still ironic.

Isn't US currency backed/represented by gold? It's pretty much the equivalent, just a bit more convenient than walking around with bricks and bits of gold in your pocket, no?

I only have a few hundred dollar bills in a lockbox for emergencies and like $40-$60 in my wallet cause not everyone accepts cards. Never had nor plan on having a credit card(s) though, that's for damn sure.
 5 years ago '06        #49
jeromeLS 
space
avatar space
space
$435 | Props total: 1 1
 Fras1788 said:
Us currency hasnt been backed by gold in years my brother. I completely agree that its ironic that I have credit cards n sh*t. I completely agree but we are all forced into this "system"

Current currency Is simple a promissory note that says the government will pay the fed back with interest



[pic - click to view]



Not Backed by sh*t. Notice "federal reserve note"



[pic - click to view]



Notice this is a silver certificate which at the time was backed by silver. Therr was also a point where other bills were backed by gold.

Jfk wanted to end the fed but was a.ssassinated before he could go through with it and his vice president Lyndon johnson reversed the law JFK had signed to end it. No president has tried to stop it since.
 5 years ago '07        #50
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,955 | Props total: 5869 5869
 Fras1788 said:
Us currency hasnt been backed by gold in years my brother. I completely agree that its ironic that I have credit cards n sh*t. I completely agree but we are all forced into this "system"

Current currency Is simple a promissory note that says the government will pay the fed back with interest



[pic - click to view]



Not Backed by sh*t. Notice "federal reserve note"



[pic - click to view]



Notice this is a silver certificate which at the time was backed by silver. Therr was also a point where other bills were backed by gold.

Jfk wanted to end the fed but was a.ssassinated before he could go through with it and his vice president Lyndon johnson reversed the law JFK had signed to end it. No president has tried to stop it since.
 5 years ago '07        #51
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19958 19958
 Ladklap said:
fu*k it... the dollar is dying anyway. I'm on that bitcoin wave... that and stackin up gold.


[pic - click to view]




 5 years ago '05        #52
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 Ladklap said:
fu*k it... the dollar is dying anyway. I'm on that bitcoin wave... that and stackin up gold.


[pic - click to view]

dude...as a financial analyst and underwriter...don't invest in bitcoin...you're gonna lose so much money at the current rates
 5 years ago '05        #53
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 minimafiaaj said:


i wouldn't freak out over gold though...it's back up almost $100 after falling below $1400 for the first time in years...as investors and institutions realize the shortage...simple supply and demand economics will take effect...
 5 years ago '05        #54
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 PradalSerey said:
The whole world got better looking money, more hightech and cheaper to produce.


[pic - click to view]



And since i moved here from canada 1$ bills annoy the fu*k out of me, everytime i pull out my wallet i feel rich cause i got a fat a.ss stack...but count that sh*t and i only got 24$, lmao
Straight up...I'd rather have 20 $1 bills than 20 $1 coins or 10 $2 coins...fu*k YO TOONIES!!!!

sh*t was the worst when I was living out there...buying sh*t at the convenience store...only got a $20 bill...buy $10 worth of sh*t...leave with $10 worth of coins...fu*k CANADA!!!

And that sh*t happened everywhere!!!!! When I finished Uni, I had a massive feast for everyone in my house...PAID FOR BY COINS!!! The delivery guy was shook when I handed him a bag with over $80 in coins
 5 years ago '10        #55
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
avatar space
space
$19,281 | Props total: 23789 23789
 Future said:
Franklins face has "cmonson" written all over it.... someone smiley that sh*t
 04-27-2013, 12:09 AM         #56
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shady2624 said:
Straight up...I'd rather have 20 $1 bills than 20 $1 coins or 10 $2 coins...fu*k YO TOONIES!!!!

sh*t was the worst when I was living out there...buying sh*t at the convenience store...only got a $20 bill...buy $10 worth of sh*t...leave with $10 worth of coins...fu*k CANADA!!!

And that sh*t happened everywhere!!!!! When I finished Uni, I had a massive feast for everyone in my house...PAID FOR BY COINS!!! The delivery guy was shook when I handed him a bag with over $80 in coins
A dollar isnt money, its change. The fu*k can you buy for a dollar? Anyway. If you got 10$ of change why didnt they give you a 10...or two 5's....or a 5 two twoonies and a loonie?

Sht is the worst im america becaus they will give you 10 in ones, you end up keeping them on you and you never need ones! Only time i need 1 or 2 dollars if im buying cofee and if thats the case...change bin in my car comes im handy
 5 years ago '09        #57
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 579 579
 Fras1788 said:
Us currency hasnt been backed by gold in years my brother. I completely agree that its ironic that I have credit cards n sh*t. I completely agree but we are all forced into this "system"

Current currency Is simple a promissory note that says the government will pay the fed back with interest



[pic - click to view]



Not Backed by sh*t. Notice "federal reserve note"



[pic - click to view]



Notice this is a silver certificate which at the time was backed by silver. Therr was also a point where other bills were backed by gold.

Jfk wanted to end the fed but was a.ssassinated before he could go through with it and his vice president Lyndon johnson reversed the law JFK had signed to end it. No president has tried to stop it since.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy