Real chance of love

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #281
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25079 25079
 goke11429 said:
give us a summary of da taping
This What I Sent To Acouple Of My Homies That Was Blowin Up My Phone During The Taping....

The Top Two Runners Was Cali & Risky and He Didn't Pick None Of Them Saying "he didn't wana hurt them. He love them but didn't fall alove with them" But Lala Asked Him If He Had To Pick,Which One? And The Crowd Was Going Back & Forth With Cali & Risky Chants and Chance Said He Would Of Pick Risky After Cali Said She Wasn't Trippin.

Drama Was In The Air Once Stalker Bumped Heads With Chance On Stage and Gave Him Another Clock With The Saying "TIME TO COME OUT". She Was Saying He Was A Punk a.ss n*gga and That He Gay With His Childish Ways & How He Treat Women and Chance Just Went A Fool On Her Callin Her Everything In The Book Including The Infamous "Yedi" Nickname He Gave Her.

s3xy Legs Made Her Way Towards The Stage and Jump Down Chance Throat Too With The Same "yous a bi*ch a.ss n*gga" Line and Her & Chance Went Back & Forth With Real Trying Squash The Drama Till Stalker Spoke Back Up and s3xy Legs & Stalker Double Teamed Chance With Agruements After Stalker Told Real To "shut the fu*k up...I'll whoop yo short muthafucca a.ss". The Agruement Got Serious That Chance Got Up and Walked Off Stage bi*chin Talking About "fu*k this,I don't wanna do the show no more" and The Production Team Along With Real & His Other Brother Having To Go Get Him From The Back.

It Wasn't Done Yet Once Kiki & Lusty Made They Way Towards The Stage With Them Discussing They Beef That Got Outta Hand With Security Rushing In and Grabbing Lusty, Chance Wasn't Even Tryin Hold Lusty Back and Real Grabbing Kiki...Before Hands Can Be Exchanged But Isha Spoke Up and Said Kiki Was Wrong For Speakin On Lusty Mom Which Sparked So Hood To Tell Isha To "shut up...all you want is tv time" Which Was True As Hell Hahahahaha

Isha Was Tryin Show Off This Gold Bikini She Had Under Her Coat Which Made Her Look Like A Black Megan From Rock Of Love But She Went Off On So Hood Which Lead To A Toe To Toe and Security Rushed In Grabbing Them While Taking Them To Back As They Got Some Hits In and Real Grabbed Isha Bracelets That Came Off and Threw Them Into The Crowd. As Things Settle Down,Lusty & Kiki Got Back Into It Which Had To Make Production Stop and Pull Them Apart.

Promo Was Dumb....Chance,Real,and The Girls Clowned Her a.ss. It Was So Madd Promo Look Like She Wanted To Cry. Bubbles Got The Same Treatment But Had Some Respect From The Crowd. Rabbit Was On Stage As Well and They Was Tryin Put Her On The Spot About Her "Flip-Flop Ways".

Breaking News Was BayBay Is Getting Married Soon,Dunno How That Was So Shocking. Milf Did Not Show and Everybody Was Clowning Her & Just Draggin Her Name In The Dirt. Cornfed Came Out With A Whole New Look and I Mean New & bomb Look. Her & Lala Talk About "how she moved out to LA to be closer to real and that she feels a connection".

Real Came Out Speakin His Mind On The Decision He Made On Picking Cornfed But Said He Wanna Take It Slow With Her. He Didn't Wanna Rush Things. Cornfed Parents Was In The Crowd and Said They Agreed With Real. They Both Came To A Understanding and Still Dating. As For Chance,He Goin On The Solo Tip To Push The Stallionaires Album Out Which Comes Out This Year. Lala Sign The Show 0ff and That Was That.

That's What I Remember From The Show. This Taping Right Here Is Water Down Editing......:shrugs:
 9 years ago '04        #282
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
i just seen the extra footage and stalker had me dyin. since everyone getting a show, give her one.
 9 years ago '04        #283
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Rico23 said:
for the 2nd time where is this extra footage

btw....thanks Fresh Whyte for sharing the summary
 9 years ago '05        #284
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
On The Blopper Note...

If You Pay Attention Close To BayBay When She Talking On Stage. You Can See t*ttie Meat Hangin Out and It Did Pop Out and Real Caught It Sayin "oh damn....yo chichi popped out" and She Caught It Quick L0L
 01-27-2009, 10:04 AM         #285
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my top two
1)Lusty
2)so hood
 9 years ago '07        #286
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 CenterField said:
my top two
1)Lusty
2)so hood
you got problems

appreciate the summary Fresh Whyte
 9 years ago '04        #287
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 252 252
the show wasnt what i expected, but it was good to see everyone together again...
 01-27-2009, 02:04 PM         #288
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
you got problems
i'ma need an explanation
 9 years ago '07        #289
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 CenterField said:
i'ma need an explanation
lol j/p

but you said lusty tho......sh*t even cornfed was lookin good on the reunion.....
 01-27-2009, 05:35 PM         #290
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
This What I Sent To Acouple Of My Homies That Was Blowin Up My Phone During The Taping....

The Top Two Runners Was Cali & Risky and He Didn't Pick None Of Them Saying "he didn't wana hurt them. He love them but didn't fall alove with them" But Lala Asked Him If He Had To Pick,Which One? And The Crowd Was Going Back & Forth With Cali & Risky Chants and Chance Said He Would Of Pick Risky After Cali Said She Wasn't Trippin.

Drama Was In The Air Once Stalker Bumped Heads With Chance On Stage and Gave Him Another Clock With The Saying "TIME TO COME OUT". She Was Saying He Was A Punk a.ss n*gga and That He Gay With His Childish Ways & How He Treat Women and Chance Just Went A Fool On Her Callin Her Everything In The Book Including The Infamous "Yedi" Nickname He Gave Her.

s3xy Legs Made Her Way Towards The Stage and Jump Down Chance Throat Too With The Same "yous a bi*ch a.ss n*gga" Line and Her & Chance Went Back & Forth With Real Trying Squash The Drama Till Stalker Spoke Back Up and s3xy Legs & Stalker Double Teamed Chance With Agruements After Stalker Told Real To "shut the fu*k up...I'll whoop yo short muthafucca a.ss". The Agruement Got Serious That Chance Got Up and Walked Off Stage bi*chin Talking About "fu*k this,I don't wanna do the show no more" and The Production Team Along With Real & His Other Brother Having To Go Get Him From The Back.

It Wasn't Done Yet Once Kiki & Lusty Made They Way Towards The Stage With Them Discussing They Beef That Got Outta Hand With Security Rushing In and Grabbing Lusty, Chance Wasn't Even Tryin Hold Lusty Back and Real Grabbing Kiki...Before Hands Can Be Exchanged But Isha Spoke Up and Said Kiki Was Wrong For Speakin On Lusty Mom Which Sparked So Hood To Tell Isha To "shut up...all you want is tv time" Which Was True As Hell Hahahahaha

Isha Was Tryin Show Off This Gold Bikini She Had Under Her Coat Which Made Her Look Like A Black Megan From Rock Of Love But She Went Off On So Hood Which Lead To A Toe To Toe and Security Rushed In Grabbing Them While Taking Them To Back As They Got Some Hits In and Real Grabbed Isha Bracelets That Came Off and Threw Them Into The Crowd. As Things Settle Down,Lusty & Kiki Got Back Into It Which Had To Make Production Stop and Pull Them Apart.

Promo Was Dumb....Chance,Real,and The Girls Clowned Her a.ss. It Was So Madd Promo Look Like She Wanted To Cry. Bubbles Got The Same Treatment But Had Some Respect From The Crowd. Rabbit Was On Stage As Well and They Was Tryin Put Her On The Spot About Her "Flip-Flop Ways".

Breaking News Was BayBay Is Getting Married Soon,Dunno How That Was So Shocking. Milf Did Not Show and Everybody Was Clowning Her & Just Draggin Her Name In The Dirt. Cornfed Came Out With A Whole New Look and I Mean New & bomb Look. Her & Lala Talk About "how she moved out to LA to be closer to real and that she feels a connection".

Real Came Out Speakin His Mind On The Decision He Made On Picking Cornfed But Said He Wanna Take It Slow With Her. He Didn't Wanna Rush Things. Cornfed Parents Was In The Crowd and Said They Agreed With Real. They Both Came To A Understanding and Still Dating. As For Chance,He Goin On The Solo Tip To Push The Stallionaires Album Out Which Comes Out This Year. Lala Sign The Show 0ff and That Was That.

That's What I Remember From The Show. This Taping Right Here Is Water Down Editing......:shrugs:

damn man why they aint show the f!ghts? they normally do.
 9 years ago '05        #291
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
damn man why they aint show the f!ghts? they normally do.
When They Say Reality Tv....Trust & Believe Its Real,Thought This Shyt Was Goin Be Scripted.

I Dunno Why....I Check On VH1 And Seen The Clip With Isha & So Hood But Only When Security Rushes In and Carrys Them Both Off Stage.

It Was A Normal f!ght...Dunno Why. I Guess Cause Production Team Can Be Seen Running On Stage and Pulling Them Apart.

The Lusty & Kiki Arguement Was Wash Down Edited Too...I Remember Real Holdin Kiki Like If She Was A Pitbull.
 01-28-2009, 02:14 PM         #292
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
When They Say Reality Tv....Trust & Believe Its Real,Thought This Shyt Was Goin Be Scripted.

I Dunno Why....I Check On VH1 And Seen The Clip With Isha & So Hood But Only When Security Rushes In and Carrys Them Both Off Stage.

It Was A Normal f!ght...Dunno Why. I Guess Cause Production Team Can Be Seen Running On Stage and Pulling Them Apart.

The Lusty & Kiki Arguement Was Wash Down Edited Too...I Remember Real Holdin Kiki Like If She Was A Pitbull.
was errbody in the audience nervous and sh*t like "oh sh*t" saw buncha white folks in there thats why im askin...

and why KO aint get NO time?
 9 years ago '05        #293
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
was errbody in the audience nervous and sh*t like "oh sh*t" saw buncha white folks in there thats why im askin...

and why KO aint get NO time?
Audience Wasnt Nervous....They Mostly Kept The White Folks Aka The Die-Hardcore Fans In The Front But It Was A Mix Crowd Tho. Mostly The Ghetto Muthfuccas Like Myself Was In The Back So When The f!ght Broke Out. All We Do Was Go Crazy,Some Try To Get Down To The Floor and Get Close View Of It But Production & Security Was Tight.

KO,Isha,Meatball,and Harmony Didnt Get No Time Of The Stage Cause They Wasnt Getting Ratings. KO Look Lost,That Bish Kept Spinning Around In Her Chair and Shyt.

The Females Is Laid Back Cool Tho. During Breaks They Talk & Kicked With The Fans....It Was All Good.

For So Hood Fans Out There....Them t*tties Is Bigger & Juicy In Person
 01-28-2009, 03:15 PM         #294
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo but what else was poppin? like im sure uwas there forever so what else happened? how long was breaks? what bi*ches said durin there? and damn i felt bad my girl Bubbles got rode on :(
 01-28-2009, 04:17 PM         #295
blackflaem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show is mad homo. . close the thread
 9 years ago '04        #296
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
cornfed blog

This is my first blog I’ve ever posted. I feel like the truth needs to be told about my experience on Real Chance of Love and also what happened after the cameras were off…

I had an amazing time on Real Chance of Love. I made some amazing friends and I fell for Real. Anyone who says that reality tv is fake or the people are acting, well that’s your opinion. But I was NOT acting! I am NOT fake! Very very far from it infact. What I felt for Real was sooo real. I will always hold this experience very dear to my heart.

After Real Chance wrapped, Real and I had a great relationship (over the phone). We stayed in contact everyday, texting, calling, I even went out to stay with him for 5 days over Labor Day weekend. I thought everything was fine, I had a blast getting to know his family better. I thought we were in love, we talked about me moving out there and etc…

But when I got back, we would talk on the phone he had changed. I didn’t understand why he was acting so distant. I then started to find out he was in contact with some of the other girls from the show, not just as friends, but saying he wanted to fly them to see him and other things. When I confronted him about this he denied it and then said I couldn’t handle his life style and that he couldn’t be serious with anyone because it wasn’t good for his career.

Also, when I asked him about why he didn’t share with me that he proposed to Hoops he said that it wasn’t a big deal. I mean come on, it’s a marriage proposal. How is that not a big deal? Believe me I am very very far from a jealous person, but when I have to see my boyfriend propose to another woman on national television along with millions of people with NO for warning, it hurt my feelings.

So, after that our relationship started to fizzle. We didn’t see eye to eye on many things. Also, there were other things that happened in my life and I tried to reach out to him and he wasn’t there for me.

I posted this video below because I am extremely upset by the fact that he said I went left field on him. THAT NEVER HAPPENED!!! I NEVER EVER checked his phone! How could I? I lived in Fargo. I never got jealous! I got hurt by the shady things that happened. I had so much love for Ahmad and I tried sooo hard to make it work. You guys have to understand, I was devastated when it didn’t work out. I even thought maybe seeing him at reunion would rekindle some of those feelings. We even went as far as to say we were going to try and make it work. But he has not reached out to me since.

I have a lot of love for Ahmad still. I would love to be friends and have him be a part of my life even still after everything that has happened. Whether that happens or not is in God’s hands. I don’t regret my experience on the show, or falling for Ahmad, everything happens for a reason and I thank God everyday for the life his has let me live
 01-28-2009, 04:44 PM         #297
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ Real bein flaw as fu*k
 9 years ago '05        #298
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
So, after that our relationship started to fizzle. We didn’t see eye to eye on many things. Also, there were other things that happened in my life and I tried to reach out to him and he wasn’t there for me.
I Wouldnt Say He Did Her Shady....He Was Trying Give Her Hints At The Reunion When Her Told Her "i wanted to take it slow" and Her Damn Parents fu*king Agreed With Him.

She'll Be Aiight....She Stay In LA Now,Down The Street From Cali. She'll Be Getting A whole lot Of Black Meat Now.

Lex Lossis said:
yo but what else was poppin? like im sure uwas there forever so what else happened? how long was breaks? what bi*ches said durin there? and damn i felt bad my girl Bubbles got rode on :(
Breaks Was Limited.....Like 10 Minutes. Only A Hand Full Was Picked Each Time.

We Kept Doing Breaks Cause Lala Need Them,Remember She Pregnant Now and It Showed.

Damn Taping Was From 2:00pm To 8:00pm....... NEVER AGAIN!!!

I Hated The Retakes Cause Bubbles Dumbass Kept Walking Off The Stage When She Was Post To Stay. She Did 5 Takes....Everybody From Real & Chance To La La To The Damn Crowd Kept Saying "STAY!! STAY!!".

The One That Caught It Badd Was Promo. They Didnt Even Air Her Part Of The Show and She Look Like She Wanted To Cry When Real & Change Was On Her Head.

Seem Like No One Had No Love For Milf At All. I Yelled Out To Kiki "where milf at?" and She Said "she off doing more pr0n tapes"....I Was Dying

Last edited by Fresh; 01-28-2009 at 05:14 PM..
 01-29-2009, 12:19 PM         #299
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN why the fu*k they dont show this sh*t man? fu*k....LOL

damn i wanna see dem f!ghts and sh*t.

yo but im surprised they aint put Harmony on blast fo her stank breath
 9 years ago '04        #300
GaTechPimp 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
VH1 is gettin sloppy. I watched every episode of this show and there were so many obvious fukkups it wasn't funny. It was real obvious shyt was staged. The whole s3xy Legs dismissal was edited poorly. And I swear when Milf was giving a testimonial they spliced like 3 different voice cuts in there.

As for the reunion... I dont get why VH1 wont show all the interesting stuff. They rush all the girls off and spend most of the time giving a recap. n*gga I dont need no recap, I already watched the show! Now show me how these wh0ores are reacting to seein how triflin n*ggas were on the show behind their backs! Doesnt surprise me that Stalker was pissed. They shoulda showed it.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago