Im learning to code in python..have any tips?

most viewed right now
 266
Image(s) inside Ja Rule EXPOSED 50 & Called 50 Cent A pus-y ASS NIGGA IN EPIC TWITTER..
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 143
KIM KARDASHIAN JUST ENDED LAMAR ODOM :mjdamn:
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 103
NBA Meanwhile on Rihanna's IG...
120 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Kanye names his daughter Chicago
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '15        #121
Good Guy Ry 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,128 | Props total: 12266 12266
 Mperfection said:
I run into this wall all the time. Personally, I like to pseudocode it out step by step. It took me a long time to even develop that ability. Initially I'd be in a rush to cut code and start implementing sh*t. I'd suggest breaking the problem down step by step, to its core. That way, you can identify where the gaps in what you know and what you're missing are at. sh*t all of us in here coding, we need to link the fu*k up
I'm with it, I been needing some coding inspiration anyway. :

Yea, its been getting better but like you said I need to start breaking down the code step by step, I try to rush through it to much. Half of that being me not taking the time to FULLY understand what I'm trying to do and just trying to get through the exercise. Other half is being bored with not making anything and just doing tutorials.
Right now I'm trying to make a Simon Sez program with ReactJS. I'm taking my time with this one and actually spending 90% reading docs and thinking and 10% coding like I've been told.
Mperfection gave props
 
 1 month ago '17        #122
Mperfection 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 463 463
 Magozz said:
I'm with it, I been needing some coding inspiration anyway. :

Yea, its been getting better but like you said I need to start breaking down the code step by step, I try to rush through it to much. Half of that being me not taking the time to FULLY understand what I'm trying to do and just trying to get through the exercise. Other half is being bored with not making anything and just doing tutorials.
Right now I'm trying to make a Simon Sez program with ReactJS. I'm taking my time with this one and actually spending 90% reading docs and thinking and 10% coding like I've been told.
I definitely feel it bro! I still run into that same issue. You got a Github account?
Good Guy Ry gave props
 
 1 month ago '15        #123
Good Guy Ry 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,128 | Props total: 12266 12266
 Mperfection said:
I definitely feel it bro! I still run into that same issue. You got a Github account?
Yea its IronyOfRyan, real bare right now just test repos
 1 month ago '17        #124
Mperfection 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 463 463
 Magozz said:
Yea its IronyOfRyan, real bare right now just test repos
Lol no shame there, that's how mine is. Porta play around projects. Imma follow you on there
Good Guy Ry gave props
 
 1 month ago '15        #125
Good Guy Ry 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,128 | Props total: 12266 12266
 Mperfection said:
Lol no shame there, that's how mine is. Porta play around projects. Imma follow you on there
I got these set of ebooks I'm cranking out for a deeper understanding of JS currently, Imma start repo'n some lil projects on github soon
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Jan 18 - Pornhub's Data Shows Something Rather Hilarious Happened in Hawaii du..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Security Guard thot outta H-town(Like 5 or 6 kids pus-y must be A1!!)
97 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside The 'THRILLER' girl reacts to the video, 34 years later!
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
97 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
MMA Conor McGregor stripped of TITLE : Dana White
41 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Michael Blackson rips Kevin Hart in new standup. :mjlol:
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Jennifer Lopez Baby Got Back
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
BREAKING: 69 allegedly beat up!
233 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy