Not trying to be funny but WTF happened to Lil Wayne?

most viewed right now
+20  27
31 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '06        #101
Odin 
space
space
$1,108   Props total: 573 573
2nd childhood

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #102
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$10,514   Props total: 14696 14696

And it IS real

And it IS war!

Wake up!!!

1 month ago '17        #103
PROV  281 heat pts281
space
space
$18,949   Props total: 54145 54145
 Wondah_Woman said
Drugs. Overprocessed and probably over maintenance on his locs, so now heís bald on the top. ,
It's real sad at this point....the current gen of drug addicts should take note from how the drug abuse goat turned out...but they wont

1 month ago '17        #104
JacobWatch  10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,762   Props total: 13706 13706
 PROV said
Drugs Baby (French montana voice)
Shoutout to the other 40+ Heads that propped this and actually listened to coke wave

Iím convinced half this site was in diapers when that tape came out
+2   

1 month ago '05        #105
chi town hustla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$24,068   Props total: 37429 37429
 JacobWatch said
Shoutout to the other 40+ Heads that propped this and actually listened to coke wave

I was listening to it the other day

+1   

1 month ago '19        #106
Hungsolow 
space
space
space
$1,247   Props total: 1508 1508
 Hardkore said
His daughter tweeted it one day.

Wayne is in his own world.

He may dress weird and funny but he doesnít care.

If he doesn't care I don't understand why OP should care either

+1   

1 month ago '17        #107
PROV  281 heat pts281
space
space
 JacobWatch said

Coke Wave

My light skin baby go both ways

I ainít slept in Fo' days
+1   

1 month ago '19        #108
MapleSyrup 
space
space
space
$16   Props total: 9 9
 Mozart said
Ainít no world is that sh*t acceptable. If youíll look around and donít nobody else got stuffed animals stuck to their clothes, the. You know youíre doing something wrong no matter what world youíre in!

Why would a goat try to blend in with the sheep?

1 month ago '15        #109
MemphisBleek  2 heat pts2
space
space
$1,156   Props total: 3080 3080
Grown a*s man with a grown daughter still want us to think he drink lean all day .
+1   

1 month ago '18        #110
The3  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,912   Props total: 3555 3555

+1   

1 month ago '04        #111
youngmec 
space
space
$1,547   Props total: 910 910
the blonde dreads aging a n*gga

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '18        #112
ordoabchao  33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$5,564   Props total: 8940 8940
heroin & child molestation.

1 month ago '16        #113
SoldiersReturn  8 heat pts8
space
space
$3,036   Props total: 3997 3997
 Hardkore said
His daughter tweeted it one day.

Wayne is in his own world.

He may dress weird and funny but he doesnít care.

Andre 3000 but more active
+1   

1 month ago '13        #114
migo 
space
space
$468   Props total: 502 502
 PROV said
Drugs Baby (French montana voice)
I gotta take it easy like Sunday mornin
+2   

1 month ago '17        #115
PROV  281 heat pts281
space
space
 migo said
I gotta take it easy like Sunday mornin
Crying jordan is one thing but that right there is the best smilie ever and always will be
+1   

1 month ago '08        #116
Venxm  12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,061   Props total: 1326 1326
 144000 said
"I'm still blazing, going out for the cause
still rocking stocking caps, not for the waves
obeying no laws"

Usual Nas contradictory nonsense, no offense.

It's two separate messages.

+1   

1 month ago '14        #117
Sir Capone 925 
space
space
space
$1,641   Props total: 520 520
Lil wayne has always to me seem like he struggled off the lean, meth, even family issues. Sad to see how he has been over the years. But like any rap artist or musician ive seen with that money or poverty mental issues, drug/alcohol abuse is always in play. But hey thats just how society is honestly in all walks of life.

1 month ago '18        #118
brooklynzfinest  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,645   Props total: 11115 11115
 144000 said
obeying no laws"

Usual fan in 2019, quick to overlook, not getting the actual message nonsense...no offense.

Blazing, going out for the cause is talking about riding/shooting for what you believe in...obeying no laws. Smh that I had to explain that.

Ain't about smoking weed, which you can do and still be treating your body right. I smoke weed daily and still in the lowest health risk for heart diseases, etc...so says my blood work and life insurance provider.

1 month ago '18        #119
space
space
space
 galant21 said
I don’t know if the fall from grace with Lil Wayne was or is self inflicted or what it was exactly because the way I see is, I’m sure the monotony of what life as a super mega superstar brings. Think about it, every party, every concert, every establishment you’ve ever walker into, the BADDEST bi*ch at every one of those places he’s been to tries to talk to him. Get at him. Spit game at him. You can be like “damn did you see that baddie in the red” hell be like “oh yea she tried to talk to me a little while ago” and it’s almost annoying to him. I’m sure at the beginning it’s great but then after a while it gets old. It’s like that episode from the twilight zone where he realizes he’s not in heaven but in hell when playing pool every single ball goes in on the break, every girl he talks to wants him, every bet he makes he wins. It could drive people mad.......but then again cocaine is a hell of a drug.
u do realize other famous people exist right? U and people making comments like 'Wayne lived a rare life'...sure, any superstar does, but they all don't go weirdo...stop blaming that. The scenario u just mentioned is true when he's hanging with the ordinary folks...Wayne is in lots of places with lots of other famous people--rappers, actors, athletes, etc... no homo, but u really think the BADDEST bi*ch at those places are running up on Weezy first over others? negro please.

It's the drugs and the lifestyle wear and tear and that's it...of course it's self-inflicted. He'll die younger than he should and he's already a legend...hope that's not the case though and he looks and still dress fu*ked up in his 80s

Last edited by brooklynzfinest; 09-09-2019 at 10:37 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '06        #120
datVAkid  45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,512   Props total: 15945 15945
 Wondah_Woman said
No, but retwisting and dyeing your locs excessively thins your roots and accelerates whatever hereditary hair loss a person may have.
dying may damage the follicles, but not retwisting... If your scalp is healthy, all that will happen is your hair will break and you will have that hairline where a inch of your hair is like a fade and then your locs will have its own hair line.

If you dont treat your scalp then yes it might cause some damage and issue, but thats because of lack of scalp treatment and not the retwisting.

1 month ago '09        #121
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
$76,620   Props total: 138551 138551
 144000 said
obeying no laws"

let me guess...

you have at least 10 videos claiming nas is a woman

1 month ago '14        #122
galant21 
space
space
space
$536   Props total: 1617 1617
[QUOTE=brooklynzfinest;50590718]u do realize other famous people exist right? U and people making comments like 'Wayne lived a rare life'...sure, any superstar does, but they all don't go weirdo...stop blaming that. The scenario u just mentioned is true when he's hanging with the ordinary folks...Wayne is in lots of places with lots of other famous people--rappers, actors, athletes, etc... no homo, but u really think the BADDEST bi*ch at those places are running up on Weezy first over others? negro please.

It's the drugs and the lifestyle wear and tear and that's it...of course it's self-inflicted. He'll die younger than he should and he's already a legend...hope that's not the case though and he looks and still dress fu*ked up in his 80s [/QUOTE

Yes thereís other famous people, but everyone has a breaking point and understanding the monotony of his day to day is my point. Donít take it so literal by what I previously wrote but money is money and there a lot of wolves out there A LOT. Heís a potential door opener to many things that is why multiple women and men alike would run up on him.

1 month ago '06        #123
datVAkid  45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,512   Props total: 15945 15945
 Wondah_Woman said
No, but retwisting and dyeing your locs excessively thins your roots and accelerates whatever hereditary hair loss a person may have.
dying may damage the follicles, but not retwisting... If your scalp is healthy, all that will happen is your hair will break and you will have that hairline where a inch of your hair is like a fade and then your locs will have its own hair line.

If you dont treat your scalp then yes it might cause some damage and issue, but thats because of lack of scalp treatment and not the retwisting.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #124
space
space
space
 galant21 said
Yes thereís other famous people, but everyone has a breaking point and understanding the monotony of his day to day is my point. Donít take it so literal by what I previously wrote but money is money and there a lot of wolves out there A LOT. Heís a potential door opener to many things that is why multiple women and men alike would run up on him.
But that's my point though my g. A LOT of people are in that position. Jay, Nas, puffy, etc in the rap game...like I mentioned athletes, actors...just a bunch. So all I'm saying that it ain't just the fame. Maybe we can say that he started so YOUNG with the fame and that lifestyle that it contributed to him and people around him not saying "no." and so his substance abuse progressed too rapidly? Son looks like a retired gremlin these days. Hope he starts taking care of himself better.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #125
Idgafth0  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$1,606   Props total: 4182 4182
He looks happy, gohD

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
40 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-127online now  10
Article inside Gina Rodriguez gets caught saying the N-WORD, Twitter cancells her!
224 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+87online now  8
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
118 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy