RICK ROSS Take GIRL SOUL After SHE ASK HIM TO PAY OFF HIS STUDENT LOAN AS A FAN

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '05        #101
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,684   Props total: 2153 2153
 Blackaveli said
Yeah I heard recruiters be putting n*ggas on with any degree.

How did you finesse your way into that field?
Friend told me to hit up this place that had a great relationship with JP Morgan. The Job required strong research, writing skills, and strict deadlines . Everything journalism required. JP would do the training for the job if you got hired. The agency spun my lack of finance with my strengths and i k*lled the interview with the head of the dept. went from making 30k freelancing and waiting tables to 80k in 12 months.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #102
Lord420 
space
space
$25   Props total: 36 36
 RubbahBandMane said
Man nobody owes you sh*t. I'll be glad when people learn this and follow through with the advice.

She can go join the military and get the GI Bill but that's too much work though
Gi Bill does not pay for loans already taken out.

1 month ago '18        #103
RubbahBandMane  38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,314   Props total: 11302 11302
 Lord420 said
Gi Bill does not pay for loans already taken out.
If you go active duty they will. My homie got his paid off

1 month ago '16        #104
Blackaveli 
space
space
$1,175   Props total: 1602 1602
 hustlehard365 said
Friend told me to hit up this place that had a great relationship with JP Morgan. The Job required strong research, writing skills, and strict deadlines . Everything journalism required. JP would do the training for the job if you got hired. The agency spun my lack of finance with my strengths and i k*lled the interview with the head of the dept. went from making 30k freelancing and waiting tables to 80k in 12 months.
I did hear something about jp too, all you need is any degree and theyíll put you in a position.

Thing is I am beyond terrible in math so I donít know if i could do anything with finance, Iím just not a numbers guy at all.

Is it math heavy? And if you wanted to share, I wanted to know how you got your clients freelancing, was it through upwork?

Iím interested in freelancing as well.

Glad I found your post because Iím stressing right now because I hope I get a decent paying job later on.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #105
Delbert Mengel  28 heat pts28
space
space
$21,248   Props total: 1502 1502
42 grand for a degree in pr

1 month ago '05        #106
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,684   Props total: 2153 2153
 Blackaveli said
I did hear something about jp too, all you need is any degree and theyíll put you in a position.

Thing is I am beyond terrible in math so I donít know if i could do anything with finance, Iím just not a numbers guy at all.

Is it math heavy? And if you wanted to share, I wanted to know how you got your clients freelancing, was it through upwork?

Iím interested in freelancing as well.

Glad I found your post because Iím stressing right now because I hope I get a decent paying job later on.
Nah not math heavy its called KYC Know your customer every bank in the US has to have it so the field is constantly hiring lotta consulting gigs where you get paid by the hour and OT. I worked as a consultant for 15 months at Jp and parlayed that into 2 other projects with other banks. If your in NYC you can throw a rock and find a job doing it
+2   

1 month ago '18        #107
Lord420 
space
space
$25   Props total: 36 36
 RubbahBandMane said
If you go active duty they will. My homie got his paid off
It's another program I was active duty for 5 years. You have to score good on the asveb and they will cover it the GI Bill comes after you do certain amount of time it just takes care of the future school programs.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #108
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$15,341   Props total: 21235 21235
 BLACK FIST said
yeah i be on that too, sooner or later i'll bump into it
0:50-1:35, He mentions student loan debt and consumer debt.

+1   

1 month ago '17        #109
BLACK FIST  1 heat pts1
space
space
$6,927   Props total: 26321 26321
 bonez79 said
0:50-1:35, He mentions student loan debt and consumer debt.

liked and subscribed
+1   

1 month ago '18        #110
jay2cold  13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,379   Props total: 4011 4011
 Real Talk 5%er said
MMG dodged that request wit the swiftness...

Ross look like he was electric slidin #f*ckingclassiccomedy
+1   

1 month ago '11        #111
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$15,341   Props total: 21235 21235
 BLACK FIST said
liked and subscribed
Yeah Coach Adams is dope, you can catch his live streams Mondays @3pm, Thursdays @1pm and Sundays he drop a 30 minute podcast.
+1   

1 month ago '09        #112
Jacc Blacc  59 heat pts59
space
space
$26,834   Props total: 12076 12076
 Sphynx said
It helps. My sister has a PR degree from a great school. She got loans but she make 6 figures a year doing PR at a corporate level.

Thereís real public relations, then thereís running a celebrities social media accounts and sending out press releases. Any idiot can do that and thatís why most people who do that sh*t are just random idiots and interns
my friend has a PR job, makes 6 figures, has a HS degree

you dont need a degree for Pr, reminds me of when I went to go see my friend at Drexel and i was clowning his roomate because he was getting a degree in Entrepreneurship, thats not a real degree imo,

most people who are working in PR or marketing can get a certification at a unviersity for a fraction of the price and just get an entry level at a firm and work your way up

I have a bachelors degree, my parents paid for everything, im currently working with people who have masters degrees and are swimming in debt and then theres a new guy we just hired who doesnt have any degree making the same as the dudes who have the MBA

heres the way I look at life, learn how to do good in interviews, and go to networking events.......thats it...the rest follows

oh yeah, be a hard worker because most people are lazy as fu*k
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #113
Blackaveli 
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said
my friend has a PR job, makes 6 figures, has a HS degree

you dont need a degree for Pr, reminds me of when I went to go see my friend at Drexel and i was clowning his roomate because he was getting a degree in Entrepreneurship, thats not a real degree imo,

most people who are working in PR or marketing can get a certification at a unviersity for a fraction of the price and just get an entry level at a firm and work your way up

I have a bachelors degree, my parents paid for everything, im currently working with people who have masters degrees and are swimming in debt and then theres a new guy we just hired who doesnt have any degree making the same as the dudes who have the MBA

heres the way I look at life, learn how to do good in interviews, and go to networking events.......thats it...the rest follows

oh yeah, be a hard worker because most people are lazy as fu*k

I see a uni with a week long marketing certification, so if I do that I can get a marketing job?

3 weeks ago '09        #114
Jacc Blacc  59 heat pts59
space
space
$26,834   Props total: 12076 12076
 Blackaveli said
I see a uni with a week long marketing certification, so if I do that I can get a marketing job?
you do good in interviews?

if so yes
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #115
Blackaveli 
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said
you do good in interviews?

if so yes
Does it matter if itís in digital marketing? Is that the same?

I personally feel I do good in interviews, but think I come up short because I might not have the exact skills for the job and they donít want to train anybody or they think Iíll leave the job for another once Iím done with school.

Idk, but I feel I do well.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+74online now  37
Oct 17 - El Chapo's Son was caught but released after cartel made a murder spr..
458 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+103online now  26
Holy sh-t! One of the greatest muthafu-kas to ever touch a mic speaks truth!
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-18online now  23
Image(s) inside WACK100 STAND BEHIND NIPSEY COMMENT "Yea I SAID IT, DO SOMETHING "Sho..
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+89online now  10
20 years ago. Goku turned Super Saiyan for the first time
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy