Apr 7 - White House Announces Six 'Initial Actions to Address the Gun Violence'

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '15        #1
873 page views
71 comments

Teflon Taliban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x143
Props total: 127092 127 K  Slaps total: 15443 15 K
Apr 7 - White House Announces Six 'Initial Actions to Address the Gun Violence'

Calls to implement stricter measures to end gun violence in the United States emerged again after one of the most recent shootings that took place in Boulder, Colorado, in late March. The incident saw 10 k*lled and is one of the deadliest in the state's history.

The Biden administration announced on Wednesday six "initial actions to address the gun violence", according to an official White House statement.

"Cities across the country are in the midst of a historic spike in homicides, violence that disproportionately impacts Black and brown Americans", the statement reads. "The President is committed to taking action to reduce all forms of gun violence – community violence, mass shootings, domestic violence, and suicide by firearm."
Reiterating the president's call for Congress to "pass legislation to reduce gun violence", the administration rolled out "its own steps" to "save lives".

Countering "ghost guns". The Justice Department is set to issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns" within 30 days.
Addressing stabilizing braces. Withing 60 days, the Justice Department will issue a proposed rule "to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act."
"Red flag" legislation. The "red flag" laws allow family members or law enforcement to ask for a court order that could temporarily prohibit "people in crisis" from accessing firearms in case they present a danger to themselves or others.
"Evidence-based community violence interventions". According to the statement, "community violence interventions are proven strategies for reducing gun violence in urban communities through tools other than incarceration".
Annual report on firearms trafficking. The Justice Department will release "a new, comprehensive report on firearms trafficking and annual updates necessary to give policymakers the information they need to help address firearms trafficking today."
New head of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. The president will nominate David Chipman for the position of the Director of the agency.

According to the White House, the latest shooting incidents in the United States - ones in Boulder and Atlanta that took 10 and 8 lives respectively - "underscored the relentlessness" of what the Biden administration described as the gun violence public health epidemic.

Last week, Biden received a letter from dozens of congressional lawmakers requesting the president to place “concealable a*sault-style firearms that fire rifle rounds” under the National Firearms Act, a move which would make the sale and transfer of such weapons more difficult.

First steps of the Biden administration to address gun violence prompted criticism from the National Rifle a*sosiation, which labeled the measures "extreme gun control actions."

"These actions could require law-abiding citizens to surrender lawful property, and push states to expand gun confiscation orders", NRA tweeted, adding that Biden's nominee for head of the ATF is "a gun control lobbyist". "@NRA is ready to f*ght."

More
visit this link https://sputniknews.com/u .. -gun-violence/

best
worst
71 comments

1 week ago '11        #2
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 147299 147 K  Slaps total: 20910 20 K
nothing on the police yet???
+11   

1 week ago '04        #3
eddiefizzle 
Props total: 2478 2 K  Slaps total: 1098 1 K
 Sin said
lmao.
+2   

1 week ago '20        #4
RockyII 
Props total: 8155 8 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
Here come the gun weirdos... the ones who claim they’d shoot a mass shooter yet we haven’t seen that happen yet

1 week ago '06        #5
daffysm 
Props total: 5309 5 K  Slaps total: 2835 2 K
 RockyII said
Here come the gun weirdos... the ones who claim they’d shoot a mass shooter yet we haven’t seen that happen yet
huh? that dude at the church, finished a shooter with a head shot....
+14   

1 week ago '12        #6
Steelgrip 
Props total: 26678 26 K  Slaps total: 1639 1 K
 daffysm said
huh? that dude at the church, finished a shooter with a head shot....
People just be saying sh*t.

These are some numbers. It's low but you have to factor in places like NYC where you can't legally carry. That probably accounts for all the civilians subduing these shooters rather than shooting them.

+2   

1 week ago '21        #7
King856 
Props total: 3846 3 K  Slaps total: 1805 1 K
 Sin said
Nah he got the vote. fell for that like goofy Trump supporters fell for the wall.

1 week ago '21        #8
King856 
 RockyII said
You’re a goofy. Most of these mass shootings come in places where law abiding citizens cant openly carry.

Last edited by King856; 04-08-2021 at 09:29 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '10        #9
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 4036 4 K  Slaps total: 1164 1 K
 RockyII said
I don't own a gun to defend you. I own them to defend myself and my family. I own them because I enjoy the hobby. I own them because I would like to gather my own meat someday and skip factory farming.

Nobody owes you justification.
Nobody should need your permission.
Just mind your own damn business.

Go find one of a hundred countries that don't allow their citizens to own them and live there.

+11   

1 week ago '21        #10
King856 
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
I don't own a gun to defend you. I own them to defend myself and my family. I own them because I enjoy the hobby. I own them because I would like to gather my own meat someday and skip factory farming.

Go find one of a hundred countries that don't allow their citizens to own them and live there.

+4   

1 week ago '09        #11
WasabiTuna 
Props total: 13592 13 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
 King856 said
You’re a goofy. Most of these mass shootings come in places where law abiding citizens cant openly carry.
That is bullsh*t.

500 people died in Vegas...open carry

Most mass shootings happen in Colorado...open carry

Georgia just had a shooting... open carry

And guess what, most guns used in mass shootings...legally bought.

Don’t know how anyone can be against stricter gun laws. No one needs an arsenal. Just another stupid hill for people to die on.

Last edited by WasabiTuna; 04-08-2021 at 09:58 AM..

1 week ago '21        #12
King856 
 WasabiTuna said
That is bullsh*t.

500 people died in Vegas...open carry

Most mass shootings happen in Colorado...open carry

Georgia just had a shooting... open carry

And guess what, most guns used in mass shootings...legally bought.

Don’t know how anyone can be against stricter gun laws. No one needs an arsenal. Just another stupid hill for people to die on.

How about the other shootings goofy ? 4 people k*lled in NY 2 days ago. Doesn’t fit your narrative. California DC. How about all the mass shootings this year in Illinois ? Let’s not forget those just to fit your agenda.

Colorado just went back to open carry. They literally just reversed the law 6 days before that shooting. So technically you’re right. Logistically you’re wrong.

1 week ago '09        #13
WasabiTuna 
Props total: 13592 13 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
 King856 said
How about the other shootings goofy ? 4 people k*lled in NY 2 days ago. Doesn’t fit your narrative. California DC. How about all the mass shootings this year in Illinois ? Let’s not forget those just to fit your agenda.

Colorado just went back to open carry. They literally just reversed the law 6 days before that shooting. So technically you’re right. Logistically you’re wrong.
When did I say they don’t happen in stricter states? You said most which is bullsh*t, most happen in states with more lax laws.

1 week ago '17        #14
92baby 
Props total: 67343 67 K  Slaps total: 9090 9 K
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said

Right I need the same thing gustapo got

They have a*sault rifles I want a*sault rifles
+3   

1 week ago '21        #15
King856 
 WasabiTuna said
When did I say they don’t happen in stricter states? You said most which is bullsh*t, most happen in states with more lax laws.
California is #1 with the most by almost double than any other state. You said Colorado was #1. Then said my post was bullsh*t. The iron knee
+1   

1 week ago '21        #16
King856 
 92baby said

These pussies and their attitudes toward guns are the reason people like hitler was able to confiscate weapons and do what he did.
+1   

1 week ago '20        #17
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14288 14 K  Slaps total: 1300 1 K
 92baby said

What do u need an a*sault rifle for?

1 week ago '06        #18
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 141781 141 K  Slaps total: 14832 14 K
 RockyII said
Weird a*s n*gga

1 week ago '17        #19
92baby 
Props total: 67343 67 K  Slaps total: 9090 9 K
 POWER RAPS said
What do u need an a*sault rifle for?

I like to have Gustapo got

I just said that
+1   

1 week ago '20        #20
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14288 14 K  Slaps total: 1300 1 K
 92baby said
I like to have Gustapo got

I just said that
So you basically have no real technical need for one

1 week ago '04        #21
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 27970 27 K  Slaps total: 7268 7 K
guess I better get on that Springfield Saint before it's too late
+2   

1 week ago '20        #22
Jimmy2times 
Props total: 15311 15 K  Slaps total: 1223 1 K
How much of a bi*ch you gotta be to need to walk around with a gun at all times

Collecting lethal weapons as a “Hobby” lmao y’all gun nuts are some sick people

1 week ago '21        #23
King856 
 Jimmy2times said
How much of a bi*ch you gotta be to need to walk around with a gun at all times

Collecting lethal weapons as a “Hobby” lmao y’all gun nuts are some sick people
Or as protection from criminals. I know that doesn’t exist tho. Goofy fu*k
+1   

1 week ago '20        #24
Jimmy2times 
Props total: 15311 15 K  Slaps total: 1223 1 K
 King856 said
Or as protection from criminals. I know that doesn’t exist tho. Goofy fu*k
"Protection from criminals" lmao aight break it down for me Rambo...

Under what circumstances are you going to successfully "protect yourself" from criminals? (as if we have "criminals" running rampant in the streets randomly hurting people )

A situation where you'll actually justifiably use your gun and actually "protect" yourself is highly unlikely. You're not a fu*king hero and you're not going to protect yourself or others. If you were capable of protecting yourself, you wouldn't need a gun. The fact that a gun is a necessity for you means you probably move like a fu*kboy

Hoping to live out your lil fantasy where you deliver the k*ll shot to a mass shooter and save the day. fu*k outta here toy soldier

1 week ago '17        #25
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 66921 66 K  Slaps total: 4288 4 K
 RockyII said
All these gun nut dweebs think they are Mel Gibson from lethal weapon

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  31
Pooh Sheisty Pick Up Lines : "Yall are a pair of mexican crackheads"
76 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside How is NOBODY talking about this movie?
57 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-30online now  15
Video inside Apr 15 - Latin Kings have Announced War against the Chicago PD
214 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-28online now  10
Video inside I Made Thousands Of Dollars From Dogecoin In Less Then 48 Hours!!
156 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy