Apr 7 - Nation of Islam mourns ‘brother’ Noah Green who died while killing Capitol cop

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+40  163
44 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+24  92
183 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

1 week ago '04        #1
2570 page views
59 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 2032 2 K  Slaps total: 517 517
Apr 7 - Nation of Islam mourns ‘brother’ Noah Green who died while k*lling Capitol cop

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said the group is mourning its “brother” who died a*saulting Capitol cops last week — saying the cop k*ller could have been a future “star” for the movement.

In a statement Tuesday, the Nation of Islam confirmed that Noah Green, 25, was studying to become a full member — but blamed “potential mental illness” for him plowing a car into two Capitol cops and then jumping out with a knife on Friday.

“I am sure, had he been blessed to come through the crisis that he was going through, he would have been a star in the mission of the resurrection of our people,” Farrakhan said in the statement.

“We need to know what happened to our brother,” he said.

The group said it was investigating what happened to Green and “cannot rest until we find out what caused him to take a turn like this.”

“We are saddened by the loss of this brother with such great potential,” the group said.

“With heavy hearts we offer sympathy and condolences to his mother, father, family and friends.”

The message of support comes as newly revealed video footage reportedly shows Green calmly buying the knife he used just 90 minutes before launching the attack that k*lled Capitol cop William Evans, an 18-year veteran.

The footage obtained by TMZ shows Green browsing through displays at a kitchen appliance store in Washington, DC, before picking a large knife.

It was a Kurosaki Shizuku Sujihiki 270mm SG2 knife that sells for about $300, TMZ said, noting that the purchase appeared to show clear planning for the attack that also seriously injured another officer.

The Nation of Islam insisted that Green was in defiance of rules “not to carry any weapons — not so much as a penknife” and that his murders were “against our law.”

“For us, human life is sacred. And the violation of human life is a violation of God, Himself, because He’s the giver of life and He’s the ultimate cause of death,” the statement said.

“We absolutely disavow this act that resulted in the senseless loss of life,” the statement added.

“It is shocking for us to learn that someone who was attempting to be a part of our ranks may have been involved in something as tragic as this.”

The group condemned the “wicked mischaracterization … trying to tie this tragic incident to the teachings of the Nation of Islam.”

“Timothy McVeigh confessed that he was a Christian, but nobody blames the church for his misconduct,” the group complained.

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. g-capitol-cop/
+14   

best
worst
59 comments

1 week ago '14        #2
kaylikestofly 
Props total: 2453 2 K  Slaps total: 2034 2 K
dont know how to feel about this
+13   

1 week ago '20        #3
Bighempin 
Props total: 5857 5 K  Slaps total: 743 743
So you gotta be mental to buy a 300.00 knife then bring a knife to a gun f*ght.... That screams mental illness. And what's wrong with brotha Farakhan speaking highly of that young brotha?
+27   

1 week ago '17        #4
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 13833 13 K  Slaps total: 8651 8 K
Farakhan is controlled opposition.
+25   

1 week ago '05        #5
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7356 7 K  Slaps total: 2049 2 K
voice to skull technology...
+7   

1 week ago '04        #6
selfishpimpin 
Props total: 618 618  Slaps total: 104 104
fu*k Farrakhan

+2   

1 week ago '18        #7
Dehone 
Props total: 51164 51 K  Slaps total: 2124 2 K
If there's one way to keep the hounds on his a*s....

1 week ago '17        #8
Its 
Props total: 14274 14 K  Slaps total: 1400 1 K
These f*g**t liberals so damn scared of the nation lmao
Watch everything he do,
But always offering some ill informed take on him.
Coincidence right? Lol

1 week ago '18        #9
Turfaholic3 
Props total: 11855 11 K  Slaps total: 1773 1 K
Love Farrakhan but this aint it

1 week ago '04        #10
7twelve 
Props total: 28763 28 K  Slaps total: 7161 7 K
stopped at first paragraph then scrolled to see who article was by.

cop k*ller? never heard a cop being called civilian k*ller

+20   

1 week ago '04        #11
selfishpimpin 
Props total: 618 618  Slaps total: 104 104

Farrakhan is definitely controlled opposition . He’s the black nationalist left . They k*lled Malcolm the real messiah and replaced him with this fake con artist . That’s why he was bragging and so happy that Malcolm was out of the Nation of Islam and eventually k*lled .
+11   

1 week ago '17        #12
BanMan4Wut 
Props total: 7902 7 K  Slaps total: 600 600
NOT ONE of the Terrorists from the insurrection at the capitol on Jan 6th were labeled COP k*llERS...AND 5 Cops DIED...not ONE. In fact they are defend as "Proud Americans at the end of their rope."

soooooooo whats the difference? I know one of you posers are really trigger by your real culture ... let me have it... tell me how you really feel
+14   

1 week ago '16        #13
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 47408 47 K  Slaps total: 3120 3 K
no weapon policy? i know some of them NOI be strapped at all times lmao

+7   

1 week ago '17        #14
DavidTheMan 
 BanMan4Wut said
NOT ONE of the Terrorists from the insurrection at the capitol on Jan 6th were labeled COP k*llERS...AND 5 Cops DIED...not ONE. In fact they are defend as "Proud Americans at the end of their rope."

soooooooo whats the difference? I know one of you posers are really trigger by your real culture ... let me have it... tell me how you really feel
stop it man.
LOL.
The man literally ran into capitol police and tried to stab the one he saw when he got out the car.

This aint the hill to die on.

He is a cop k*ller. lol
+4   

1 week ago '17        #15
Its 
Props total: 14274 14 K  Slaps total: 1400 1 K
 BanMan4Wut said

You went too hard bro
They not gonna break character and respond to this lol they aren't men
+2   

1 week ago '20        #16
hasdrubal 
Props total: 4262 4 K  Slaps total: 653 653
Noi been goofies

rip Brother Malcolm
+8   

1 week ago '05        #17
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7356 7 K  Slaps total: 2049 2 K
 BanMan4Wut said

just goes to show how the msm plays with our emotions...not only was Charles barkley right about what he said about the politicians.. we can also say the same for the media.

the problem is Americans only want to listen to the media when its convenient for them/us. we agree and regurgitate everything they tell us when it goes along with our preconceived notions.. but it is what it is.

1 week ago '17        #18
Props total: 17900 17 K  Slaps total: 5432 5 K
 Bighempin said
So you gotta be mental to buy a 300.00 knife then bring a knife to a gun f*ght.... That screams mental illness. And what's wrong with brotha Farakhan speaking highly of that young brotha?
Same way the news speaks highly of white serial
Killers
+2   

1 week ago '12        #19
daman729 
Props total: 55156 55 K  Slaps total: 2222 2 K
 DavidTheMan said
Farakhan is controlled opposition.
Facts

+1   

1 week ago '20        #20
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5939 5 K  Slaps total: 625 625
 BanMan4Wut said

The responses all over social media have been vastly different, that's for sure.

1 week ago '15        #21
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 118343 118 K  Slaps total: 5304 5 K

1 week ago '16        #22
Wentzylvania 
Props total: 5339 5 K  Slaps total: 823 823
 DavidTheMan said
stop it man.
LOL.
The man literally ran into capitol police and tried to stab the one he saw when he got out the car.

This aint the hill to die on.

He is a cop k*ller. lol
fu*k 12.

1 week ago '17        #23
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26891 26 K  Slaps total: 7753 7 K
 BanMan4Wut said

Lol that just tells me more about what type of media you consume. They 100% were not called “proud Americans at the end of their rope” by any of the multiple media outlets I’ve seen cover it. In fact it was literally the complete opposite.

1 week ago '15        #24
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 27199 27 K  Slaps total: 7404 7 K
I don’t really mess with Farrakhan like that. I don’t really say much out of respect but I always felt like he preaches some ignorance from what I hear when I hear him speak
+3   

1 week ago '17        #25
DavidTheMan 
 Wentzylvania said
fu*k 12.
I agree

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-32online now  21
Video inside Apr 15 - Latin Kings have Announced War against the Chicago PD
206 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+80online now  21
Image(s) inside Apr 15 - Certificate Of Vaccine I.D '19 reactions thus far...
304 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  18
Why I think Rory And Mal Left The Joe Budden Podcast
99 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Who is the greatest cornerback of all time skill wise