Apr 6 - Arkansas legislators override veto, enact transgender youth treatment ban

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #1
411 page views
16 comments

Zazi3 The Beast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18983 18 K  Slaps total: 5609 5 K
Apr 6 - Arkansas legislators override veto, enact transgender youth treatment ban

Arkansas legislators Tuesday made the state the first to ban gender-affirming care for transgender minors, overriding Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson's veto.

The law prohibits doctors from providing gender-affirming medical care, such as puberty blockers and hormone therapy, and prevents them from referring minors to other providers.

Major medical organizations, such as the American Medical a*sociation and the American Academy of Pediatrics, opposed the bill, which transgender advocates say could have severe negative effects on trans youths in the state.

Chase Strangio, deputy director for transgender justice of the American Civil Liberties Union's LGBTQ & HIV Project, said in a statement that the Legislature "has ignored dozens of local doctors and national medical experts, as well as trans youth and their parents."

"This bill will drive families, doctors and businesses out of the state and send a terrible and heartbreaking message to the transgender young people who are watching in fear," Strangio said. "Gender-affirming care is life-saving care and banning that care will have devastating and in some cases deadly consequences. Trans youth in Arkansas: We will continue to f*ght for you."

visit this link https://www.nbcnews.com/f .. zLelVezM-yH93k

Where's the outrage about minors being denied the right to drink beer, get tattoos, and buy tobacco?
+5   

best
worst
16 comments

2 weeks ago '20        #2
Bighempin 
Props total: 5869 5 K  Slaps total: 745 745
Weird people on a rampage wit these laws. Which really means not sh*t really!
+4   

1 week ago '04        #3
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 27970 27 K  Slaps total: 7268 7 K

+4   

1 week ago '06        #4
cleavon15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 1847 1 K  Slaps total: 256 256
"This bill will drive families, doctors and businesses out of the state and send a terrible and heartbreaking message to the transgender young people who are watching in fear," Strangio said. "Gender-affirming care is life-saving care and banning that care will have devastating and in some cases deadly consequences.
How many could there possibly be?
+4   

1 week ago '04        #5
datboy|e 
Props total: 15857 15 K  Slaps total: 5261 5 K
 cleavon15 said
The mental illness condition that this is does not affect anywhere near the majority
+3   

1 week ago '06        #6
cleavon15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 1847 1 K  Slaps total: 256 256
 datboy|e said
The mental illness condition that this is does not affect anywhere near the majority
Just looked it up. If all the adults that identify as transgender in the US packed up and moved to Arkansas, they still wouldn’t be a majority of that state’s population
+5   

1 week ago '11        #7
PotheadFocker 
Props total: 27035 27 K  Slaps total: 3201 3 K
If you can’t buy beer, you can’t cut off your pee pee
+9   

1 week ago '15        #8
MisterHawkins 
Props total: 14961 14 K  Slaps total: 1417 1 K
Man we got tranny kids now smfh I’ll never understand it! Back when I was in school all the gay n*ggas was just acting feminine and we called them “gay Fred” “gay Robert” sh*t like that lol now you get in trouble for sh*t like that smh
+8   

1 week ago '12        #9
Heisenberg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46242 46 K  Slaps total: 7044 7 K
And yet Republicans be like “small guv’ment!”
+2   

1 week ago '06        #10
Sammyboi22 
Props total: 5478 5 K  Slaps total: 546 546
 PotheadFocker said
If you can’t buy beer, you can’t cut off your pee pee
Bro, you took the words out of my mouth. I’ve said it before but, think of a 14 year old boy who cuts his d*ck off because he’s riding the wave of gender fluid. Cut to him when he’s 23 and is straight and now has no d*ck. That dude will be so fu*ked up there’s no coming back from it.
+5   

1 week ago '19        #11
AnuthaOne 
Props total: 14153 14 K  Slaps total: 6562 6 K
 Sammyboi22 said
Bro, you took the words out of my mouth. I’ve said it before but, think of a 14 year old boy who cuts his d*ck off because he’s riding the wave of gender fluid. Cut to him when he’s 23 and is straight and now has no d*ck. That dude will be so fu*ked up there’s no coming back from it.
on the bright side if youre stupid enough to cut off your d*ck you shouldnt be reproducing and its probably a good thing you cant have kids

1 week ago '06        #12
Sammyboi22 
Props total: 5478 5 K  Slaps total: 546 546
 AnuthaOne said
on the bright side if youre stupid enough to cut off your d*ck you shouldnt be reproducing and its probably a good thing you cant have kids
100% but these kids have had their minds altered due to social media and “fake news”.

In 2010 when I was 23, there was not near the amount of bulsh*t on the internet that there is today. It’s evolved in that time to a ridiculous machine that it is today. The cat is out of the bag and only getting worse. A google search today is a fu*king nightmare if sponsored content and ads that honestly most normal people can’t navigate. YouTube is the same way. I can only imagine what’s going to happen in the next 10 years.

1 week ago '19        #13
Zack Bible 
Props total: 901 901  Slaps total: 650 650
Hello, is this the based department?

1 week ago '19        #14
MarathonOG 
Props total: 215 215  Slaps total: 148 148
Trannies are fu*kin gross.

1 week ago '07        #15
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 73123 73 K  Slaps total: 7604 7 K
 cleavon15 said
enough that the trans suicide rate is 10 times the national average

1 week ago '07        #16
 Sammyboi22 said
100% but these kids have had their minds altered due to social media and “fake news”.

In 2010 when I was 23, there was not near the amount of bulsh*t on the internet that there is today. It’s evolved in that time to a ridiculous machine that it is today. The cat is out of the bag and only getting worse. A google search today is a fu*king nightmare if sponsored content and ads that honestly most normal people can’t navigate. YouTube is the same way. I can only imagine what’s going to happen in the next 10 years.
sup boomer?

there isn't fact that you can back up in that whole little tirade

just recycled conservative christian capitalist talking points championed by white nationalists

1 week ago '07        #17
ok, let's pretend the slaveowner, pedophile creating god is real

you die, you're at the gates and god asks you about all the hate you had for people who were different than you and your egregious intolerance and expectation that society bows to all your prejudicial whims

he shows you all of the devastation left in the wake of the suicides you helped create because you were raised to be supremacist and intolerant, then asks you to show him, in the bible, where it says to bully, harass, demonize, stigmatize, marginalize and ostracize people who were born different than you

your answer?

after you stutter and mumble mouth your way into looking like an a**hole, seeing that it was all just selfish hatred fueled by bigoted supremacy, but now god is asking you about your obsession with money after his son clearly told ya'll to help the poor and sell your sh*t

your answer?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  30
Pooh Sheisty Pick Up Lines : "Yall are a pair of mexican crackheads"
76 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside How is NOBODY talking about this movie?
57 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-30online now  19
Video inside Apr 15 - Latin Kings have Announced War against the Chicago PD
214 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+30online now  13
Video inside That new Tesla Cybertruck off the lot